Recommendations Where FL’s appearance doesn’t move the plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Suu_Itosukai, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So… I’ve been seeing a lot of novels/manhwa’s where FL reincarnates/transmigrates into a canon fodder, plots changed with og!ML becomes ML and og!FL turns out to be a villain/btch.

There any fics where FL doesn’t see the world as a novel and just nudges things into how the happy ending will go(because it isn’t a novel anymore and reality isn’t really predictable), all while having her own adventure? (Having wild thoughts where FL is married to og!ML and just pushed him successfully towards og!FL with a clean divorce without any trouble and no needing to be a villain.)

Or just novels where the FL/MC doesn’t base the whole world with just a novel they read, does there own thing while knowing their fate in the original, and just uses it to their advantage (idk maybe for money making reasons or to watch things happen for entertainment, maybe save their favorite character). Or maybe funny enough, fangirl the whole real-life novel experience X,D.

I just really want something where the FL/MC doesn’t obsess over the original and og!Ml becomes ML and screws up the whole og!plot.

If not! Send me some novels/manhwas where their reincarnation doesn’t play a big factor.

Like ‘My Secretly Hot Husband’ while her old world plays a part, she doesn’t obsess over her pervious life and uses it to her advantage.

Queen Ceica’s Shorts, only thing she’s used from her past life is her pervious occupation which was designing and making clothes, and now recreating tampons :)!

Then there’s How to be a Dark Hero’s Daughter, she mainly uses the novel she read to nudge situations to a better outcome, like the train man or the fake prophet lady/man. I don’t think she really cares about og Ml or og Fl.

Apologies for the large request, thanks in advance! Having bad data and problems with my internet router so I’ll be dishing out late replies! Thanks again!

Raebit likes this.
  2. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting, I want it too
    Like they don't bother they are in the novel

But I don't have one...

Beware of villainess!! The MC doesn't give a crap about her fiancee haha

and maybe Miss not so sidekick? She is fangirling over the novel itself, she prefer watching the show, but she still change some course..

3. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, maybe they’ll just exist in my fantasies!

Beware of the villainous is something I’ve been putting off, maybe I’ll finally read it!

Miss not so sidekick sounds very interesting tho!

4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got the wrong house villain

5. Footprints of cats

Footprints of cats Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this, hope you like it.
    The Landlady and The Amnesiac

6. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few, each with their own spin on things.

A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady. MC is the villainess of an Otome Game, and doesn't know it. One day, a knight enters into her family's central Rose Garden by accident, much to her surprise, and has a pleasant conversation with her. She then starts chasing him down with a single-minded determination. There are other reincarnated individual's, including the Otome Game story's "heroine" (quotation marks due to being a reincarnated individual who knows the game's plot).

I Am a Duchess Who Has Rewound Nine Times, but My Tenth Life Seems to Be a Reward Mode. MC has lived as an Otome Game's Villainess, unable to control her own body, for 9 reincarnations. This is the tenth time she's been rewound, and she's has self-control again! So she immediately bugger's off from what the plot was, with the intention of leaving the prince, "saint", and everything related well enough alone.

Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess. Multiple MC's, but the two title characters (Endo & Kobayashi), are re-playing an Otome Game with a Tsundere Villainess trying to give a running commentary to the game (though that's only information given out the game's supplemental material). Well, that's how it starts, at least, but oddly enough their commentary gets through to the story's male lead (a prince), who, after being surprised by their words, takes an action that he otherwise didn't, and discovers that his fiancé is adorable so long as you realise that she has difficulty presenting herself the way she wants to, coming off as stand-offish instead. This is the story of an Otome Game when the plot is derailed early on due to the prince learning about things he was never supposed to notice due to a running commentary from people in the world who already know the plot of the game from all sides.