Recommendations Need bl rec

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aachiin0914, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~

Do you guys know bl novels with the same theme as Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife and Transmigrated Into the Violent Boss’ Little Mermaid, or Living Next To The Male God, or The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

where mc loved ml from the start. Mc transmigrate in a book and save ml.

I'm okay with raws or original like "Trying to save my favorite character" in WN.

Thanks in Advance!! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

armad224 and Sisithatlikestoread like this.
  2. Nana24

Nana24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Quick Transmigration Experience Is a Bit Sweet (seme MC love ML, but he forgets about him, both parties remember each other in the end)
    Stop bothering me, emperor (Past life: emperor x empress)
    Mr Dior (husbands, ML suffered multiple personalities)
    2013 (ex-boyfriends, but they love each other, more like ML's dad caused them to separate, get back together)
    After brushing face at the apocalypse’s boss for 363 days (MC gives ML gifts & hugs in game)
    Beloved husband (lovers, but MC & ML don't remember, transmigration)
    钟情(快穿)http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4817525 (their marriage life of Beloved husband)
    Spoilers: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/in-love-bl.126004/#post-6433475
    I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy! (lovers, forget who is MC&ML, but one loses memory & only remember his lover)
    Holding Onto My Man (lovers in the real-life (MC&ML real identity at the last arc), but due to issues, MC don't remember ML. So, after transmigration, falls in love again, & remember his memories)
    Lovers always on the counterattack (lovers, but MC loses memories, ML have memories in all past worlds)
    Pancart lovers (short novel, MC likes & chases ML from the start)
    Reborn to love you again (In the past life, MC died, & ML committed suicide (lovers) so MC makes a promise to bring happiness everyday in their reborn life)
    Reborn with an Old Enemy on the Day of our Marriage (used to be enemy in high school, are lovers & getting married. But, MC&ML reborn during the wedding, going back to their high school)
    Second marriage of a wealthy old man (MC love ML in his first life, so in his second life, he loves ML, but he needs to get rid of the scum ppl b4 gg to find ML & makes ML falls in love with him)
    After I turned from o and a i became the national male god (lovers at first)
    Slow-witted (MC loves & chases after ML from the start, got drama that they break up due to their family, HE)
    To marry you (MC likes ML from the start)

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend (MC transmigrated to save ML)

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already read some of them...but there's still some that I haven't seen yet...

thanks bro!!

Sisithatlikestoread and Nana24 like this.
  4. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aachiin0914 likes this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bro. But I've read this two before. I've finished reading trasmigrating into a mob, but I've let the villain astray us too long for me to mtl. I'm waiting for it to finish being translated.

Mtl cultivation novel is a head ache.

armad224 likes this.