LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That trash will probably never get killed off, I get the feeling that the closest we'll get is if Makoto goes for the Eldritch abomination ending, and traps Trashmoki in a neverending night pocket dimension to use him as a battery for whatever they turn that Door into.

clmbheat likes this.
  2. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah~~, wonderful, what an eco way, the energy from trash ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

clmbheat and Superioreos like this.
  3. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The saddest part is that if they highlighted the discrimination and controversial past of Rembrandt viewers would probably have been more interested.

clmbheat likes this.
  4. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s extremely watered down and skips a lot of content. Everything feels super rushed and the animation and voice acting is kind of weird.

so slightly below average at 4/10 and even that’s only because the nostalgia.

5. Yomiel Metathronos

Yomiel Metathronos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-san has been releasing 1 chapter a day since August 30.
    Action is back. As Makoto receives some
    he was hit by Black Lightning used by Rona, something only Rona and Zef can use. Black Lightning causes intense pain to the point of Death

Even before the Slice of Life chapters in the TL we have already seen Trashmoki rap* and Mindf*ck not only an entire empire but other cities and factions both directly and indirectly. It is about to get worse as hinted in Lily's plan in one those chapters way back.

The Empire is going all out. Even Zef is worried. As always that charm is damn nasty.
    considering whether or not to allow Demonkin refugees in Asora when worst comes to worst

If I were in Makoto's shoes I would have poured all my resources with PRG, Adventures of Origin, Root, all remaining Dragons that are still sane to counter that 'Perfume Charm', the moment it was introduced in Lorel. Pocket Charm is something paranoid invoking, it has soo many strategic uses.
    Should they be able to create counter measures and wards against it, they should sell/give it to everyone. Is selling something like anti-charm considered 'intervention' ?

Proof of Kingship/Right of Kings.
    Tamaki(4th follower) is sus as always, I wonder if she has beef with the Bug .

Shield Loyalist and Korleone like this.
  6. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, if makoto intervene in heroes he will be eliminated by other gods. I like the author that even he to OP the god(s) is superior.

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    That woman is still bitter, huh. Well at least for the first time ever(?) Makoto would seriously feel hurt. I kinda look forward to the ripple effects, if there are any.

That's...been foreshadowed already. I mean, technicality-wise it already happened. Just not the same people that we were looking forward to.

If this ever happens then it'll accelerate the post-war civil war. Baka boy mid boss confirmed. And more instances for baka girl to be...indecisive baka.

IIRC only bad-ass levels of magic capacity can resist it, as it's based off baka boy's magic power. In other words, the stronger he becomes the stronger one also needs to be. Kuzunoha did modify a dispelling spell (quite ironic, isn't it?) to be effective against this scum work.

She was a servant of Tsuki-sama, so I have already expected it to some extent.

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.
  8. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Tamaki was one of Abe no Senbei's familiars that was dismissed when his wife got jealous.

9. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. She served a number (hinted by her having multiple names) but her master before Makoto was Tsuki-sama.

edit: It may also be that Tsuki is her master all this time and she was being lent(?) to different people whom she served. I'm not really familiar with Japan's theism.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Grittonia had a defense against Charm, since the beginning, but only for the ruling nobles and royals. I'm sure by now Lily has overcome the protective measures she gave them, but there was still something that worked for the less powerful people back then.

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt she would even need to. Baka boy is now a walking nuke during full moon. And they (nobles) do not have access to Tomoki's modifications as it was done under Lily's supervision w/ the only other knowledgeable party already disposed of and covered up through arson.

12. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me what happened to the goddess and to both heroes in the translated chapters pls?

13. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just killing him would be to simple... they should shoehorn Makoto's creation powers and have him use the arms for a 5-15 min. long Muda session... helll it could even include the credits as the background...

14. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I'm with GLaDOS and just want him gone.

He's rubbish. He's filth. He's been stinking up the place for far too long. Just sweep him out and be done with it. Seeing him in an extended suffering scene wouldn't make anything better, just give him more screentime to waste in the story that could be better spent with... oh... anything. Inventing modern paint so we can sit around and watch it dry in the story? Still better than anything more than 'And Trashmoki died'.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    clmbheat likes this.
  15. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey is that first spoiler in the raws or has it been translated?

16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    AFAIK we haven't gone to that part yet. Rei-san is translating a number of works so it may take at least a week before we get to that. Unless if Rei-san gets fired up and serves translated chapters one after another.

Ddraig and clmbheat like this.
  17. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok cool because I tend to overlook things and forget things that have happened and I wondered if that had already happened and I skipped it by accident lol

18. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    personally i just imagine trashmoki like a cochroach that you're too lazy to kill even though it takes less than 5 seconds to get rid of it

clmbheat and Tarrian like this.
  19. oronwe

oronwe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a question, in which chapter makoto finally ties the string with tomoe and mio? I left the translation roughly at that point but i forgot to bookmark it

20. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    399-400 IIRC
    nvm i was off by 100+ chapters LOL, 305 like ZeroDelta pointed out

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    clmbheat likes this.