Forgotten Title I read this on wattpad but when I look up the name I can't find anything

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by JordanHarlow, Aug 28, 2021.

1. JordanHarlow

JordanHarlow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the name given Quick transmigration: Counter Attack of the cannon fodder [ 快穿:炮灰打脸攻略]

This is the summary:

What is a cannon fodder? Xuelan tells you that cannon fodder is used to hit other people's faces.

Why is a cannon fodder used mercilessly to add to the feelings of the lead man and woman, and why is a cannon fodder only to be trampled on? For what, a cannon fodder is to offer itself on knees for the lead male and female? Do you think a cannon fodder will become a stepping stone?

Cannon fodder don't cry, stand up!

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to be 快穿:炮灰打脸攻略, which all the sources that I can find (Chinese aggregators) say is written by 黑心女王. It has been collected by a lot of Chinese aggregators, but does not appear to have an official page; 黑心女王 has an author page on Qidian, but she only has one work there, 快穿之炮灰打脸忙. Apparently, a few other works like 千金重生之地府娇妻 and 女帝的绝色男妃 were also written by 黑心女王, but none of their official pages can be found, at least with my meager google skills. Perhaps they have a habit of deleting their novels?

As for the Wattpad story, you mean this one, right? It hasn't been updated for a while, but there's nothing really that can be done about that. Maybe MTL the raws?

Side note: why is Wattpad so overrun with fan translations...

JordanHarlow and Magen1 like this.
  3. JordanHarlow

JordanHarlow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much, sorry for seeing this late

aShinyVaporeon likes this.