Recommendations Inter-planetery Cultivation novels/manhua

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zanzatora, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Zanzatora

Zanzatora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone,
    I've recently finished the last avaible chapters of "Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator" (the manhuah). I found the idea of inter-planetary / galactic Sects and Cultivators to be really interesting. The mix with the mayan's technology too was nice.

So I'm looking for more of these type of cultivation world with planetary or galactic scales. I'm not talking about the regular "small world / Great world" thing, but real solar systems with whole planets and stuff.
    I'm open to both novels and manhua (or manga or whatever else)

I know novels/manhua rarely start there (I think "Martial Peak", the planetscape happen on chapter 800+, and the whole story before that is a "small world/great world" thing, but on chapter 1400 it's already quite the diversified thing. So I'm fine if it starts the same, as long as it eventualy goes into space ^^.

As for those I already read, I think it's only Monster Paradise, Rise of Humanity and Tales of Herding Gods. There are a few others I've dropped cuz the MC was just a bloodthirsty dumbass with a goldfinger (like that Supernet whatever thingy xD).

Please let me know, sorry for the big text wall :D

2. NO-USERNAME

NO-USERNAME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zanzatora

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for these, I will check them out ! Big bonus if there's some Tensei or Transmigration ^^ ! :D

If anyone has more suggestions, please keep going :)

5. Zanzatora

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a small bump to know if anyone has more suggestions :D I've already started digging in the previous ones ! :)

6. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Zanzatora

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, just adding a little bump
    I'm having difficulty accepting there are so few cultivation stories without planetary stuff... Isn't it supposed to be a genre in itself like "Xuenhuan" or something like that, different than Wuxia or Xanxia ?
    Anyways, I also found "The Outer Sphere" on Scribblehub ; not exactly pure cultivation, but with clear "Multi-planet" Sects and awesome stuff like "Planetary Arrays Formations" and shyt like that ^^;
    I've already started most of the previous suggestions already :D

8. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconding Forty Milleniums of Cultivation

Crossing to the Future is also great if you are okay with a girl protag.

Both of these have mech stuff, large-scale galactic wars, new planets to explore, and a unique cultivation system.

I think Forty Milleniums of Cultivation starts a little slow. If you want, you could probably just read part of the manhua version to skip all the info dump worldbuilding at the beginning.