Spoiler Virtue of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoShy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't from what I remember from spoilers. I would immediately call for the guards to arrest her, if I was Ginger.

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  2. peneclise

peneclise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read all the main story. What spoiler do you guys want?
    (No amnesia arc btw) hope they won't include it in side story as well °^°

Also, Lerajie Atlanta is the real villainess. At least in the book Ginger never attempted murder/frame anyone. She was only envious or Lerajie (the real villainess) who gets to be with every guy Ginger liked. Rightfully so if you ask me.

Lerajie went to far. Truth is, she's a self-centered, selfish woman who only care about herself. Not even Ginger, whom she had bullied all her life, wanted bad endings for her. Yet look at this b****.

Saying Ginger stole her role. Bitch. You got what you deserved. How does it feel now. You don't believe the book unless it's convenient for you. Your grandfather cursed the Prince. Know your place. No traitor could be a Queen. I hope she dies in the side story. Learn to respect Ginger you arrogant malicious clown.

3. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think we all want to know whats the ending of leraji

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's an idiot, because she didn't even have a happy ending in that "original book". After reading her thoughts, ml found out her true personality (and probs fell out of love with her) and killed her.

She couldn't even be with him because she'd have to wear that necklace and hide her thoughts from him all her life. He disliked the real her. What he liked was the fake image he had of her and he felt comfortable and interested in not being able to read her mind.

She wants to get back what was "supposed to be hers"...what abt all the men that she snatched from Ginger? She claims to be so smart, but doesn't realise that a lying, thieving playgirl couldn't ever be a heroine (so how could she be the heroine of that book?). She's so obviously a villain and acts like one from beginning to end. She even tries to hurt the man she supposedly "loves" to gain him.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I know this is late but do you still want more spoilers? I kinda went into a slump after reading the main story since after Lerajie was dealt with, the chapters after that were just a bunch of misunderstanding tropes but they were also fixed quickly as well.

MishaArnon and DOHere like this.
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse and how did they deal with lerajie first

DOHere and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'll try to post the spoilers later since I'm quite busy rn.

DOHere likes this.
  8. peneclise

peneclise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright this is it

Prince Izana consumed the cake. Ginger cried and her tears saved Izana thus lifting the curse. Izana wakes up and tells Ginger that the trust she had with Ginger lifted the curse. He said to Lerajie that even though Lerajie managed to control her thoughts well, at the end, she thought about the maid who poisoned Izana. Meaning he knows it's not Ginger and it's Lerajie's doing. Ba dum tsss.

Jesuit aka grandpa aka the curser appeared. Congratulating Izana from breaking the curse, and he expressed his disappointment towards Lerajie, saying that he couldn't believe his "sweet granddaughter was able to do such evil thing".

Lerajie being her, everything-revolved-around-me, self of course, couldn't accept it. She was mad at Jesuit for not telling her directly how to break the curse. I'm ur granddaughter after all, you should have told me! I should be the one lifting Izana's curse!! (B*tch you're worse than the curse)

She said the book makes sense to her because she was the protagonist, and Ginger was the villain. That's how it should be. She's always been the protagonist while Ginger is immature and dumb. (The audacity I-)

Izana told Lerajie he can't forgive Lerajie for insulting Ginger(and perhaps also, poisoning you? lol). The poisoning arc ends with Jesuit telling Lerajie to reflect on what she had done.

Next day, court day, the whole Atlanta family is facing serious punishment. Lerajie's dad, begged Izana to pardon him, saying that the poison Lerajie gave was a light one, so it's not deadly (cmon that doesn't help. She poisoned THEE only king!).

Izana pardon the Atlanta family. But he can't forgive Lerajie. So Lerajie's punishment is: banished from entering the capital city forever. (Lerajie is a country girl now lol byeB) Mr. Atlanta looked extremely glad. He practically didn't care about Lerajie nor her well being. He's just happy that he's saved. (I still dont pity Lerajie, but i see where she gets that selfish attitude from).

Lerajie didn't say anything. She still looked like she didn't like Ginger. Nor was she reflecting. But meh, that's basically the end of her. After that, no more Lerajie at all. Til the end.
    She was banished from entering the city forever

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  9. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all ty.

second are you a writer or something you cant just end it with a cliffhanger. She got banished wont appear til the end. All i cant think of is the end now

10. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC and ML have children? Any spoiler for the side stories?

11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are the batch of spoilers that have been long overdue.

Gesuit patted Lerajie and told her that if she had forced a relationship with Izana like she did in the book then she would have lost her life. He told her that as her grandfather he wouldn't want Lerajie to die early when she could live her life colorfully. Gesuit advised her to pay for what she did and from now on she should let go of her greed by choosing to live a fair and peaceful life since it is also his last earnest request that he wanted Lerajie to do for her grandfather.

Then Gesuit turned towards Izana and Ginger, he is asked for forgiveness once again about his unforgettable sin and that he apologized a hundred times for placing a curse upon the king.

Izana replied by saying that now that he knew about Gesuit's side of the story, he understood his reasons for doing such actions upon him and his father however in his head he thought about how forgiveness is not so easily given due to the circumstances that he went through. Izana told Gesuit further that there was also a good side to what had happened to him and Ginger was surprised and asked what good is there to being cursed.

Izana explained that if he had been raised by his father who is always distrustful of the people around him then he would have followed in his footsteps without ever truly knowing about the value of trusting people. He admitted that he indeed had a hard time but he was able to learn something precious in the end and that is, "trust", because of that he has both Ginger and Hamel by his side.

Gesuit responded to Izana that he did very well because he was able to open his heart and eyes in the midst of the difficulties he had and he is sure that Izana would become wiser as he ages.

He turned to Hamel and apologized for putting a heavy burden on him. He also praised him by saying that Hamel was a wizard with a much better talent than he originally thought and he is proud of him for that. Hamel then thanked Gesuit for his teachings. Gesuit advised Hamel that it is time that he should let go of all his burdens from now on and that he should live a life for himself and not for others, he also added that he will pray for Hamel's happiness in the afterlife. Hamel then thanked Gesuit once again and hopes that Gesuit will be at peace.

Gesuit says that he has to leave now and said goodbye to everyone. In Gesuit's thoughts he is hoping that Hendrick would be able to forgive him since everything ended well. After he disappeared with a flash of light, the necklace broke and shattered into pieces.

Izana proceeded to command his knights to arrest Lerajie. Ginger thought that she should've felt better now that Lerajie is out of the picture but she actually feels bad that her long-standing rival along with her ambition (to get Izana's heart) ended badly after that event. Ginger fell down from exhaustion and Izana was concerned by calling out her name and asking if she was alright. Ginger replied that now that everything is over she suddenly felt relived and that's why she fell.

Ginger thought about what she's been through over a short period of time. She recalled about the time when she read a book that was connected towards the reality that she lived. At first she thought about changing the flow of the story with her competitive spirit but in the end, she as the "villainess" of the novel actually saved Lerajie's life and she was also able to help solve the curse of Izana. Ginger happily stated that what happened to her is probably the first time that a happy ending culminated with the villain's victory. Izana said what does she mean by saying that they already have a happy ending when their story has actually just started.

Ginger is currently thinking about stuff like how Izana's lips are pretty and that she couldn't believe that Izana speaks with that pretty mouth that he has and she wants to kiss him now.

Izana is quite spooked at this and asked if ginger was having dirty thoughts about him. Ginger was then confused and inquired if the curse was actually solved or not but Izana was just kidding and told her that it was obvious because of her facial expressions. Izana also replied that he is currently having the same thoughts as Ginger too. (Oh my goodness :blob_blush:).

Then they both kissed more but it was more like they're having a make out session tho. Anyway, Hamel was just in the background and was thinking how the two of them forgot that he was there therefore he decided to leave the couple so that he wouldn't disturb they lovey dovey time.

Hamel left the palace and the advice that Gesuit gave him made him reminisce about all the events that happened in his life. In this part of the chapter, there was a short montage of how Hamel lost his parents at an early age and Gesuit was the one who helped him and because of that he became a very busy man. He never had a "life" even for a moment. Although there was a time that he wanted something for himself (it was Ginger) but he soon realized that it wasn't meant to be his which is why he is willing to follow Gesuit's advice now before it's too late. He is determined to find a life that he really wants for himself.

Hamel thinks that in order for him to fulfill that goal, he would go on a trip and maybe he would find myself on that journey.
    I suck at explaining this section of the chapter so please bear with me.

A week later, there was a trial (similar I guess). Lerajie and her father were there in front of Izana (sitting on the throne) while the nobles are in the background. He basically called out how Lerajie was so daring that she would go through such lengths to poison the king and have the audacity to push that crime to others in order to satisfy her selfish greed.

Izana told Lerajie that she should realize how bad her sins are and she did a serious crime which can also be blamed on the Marquis of Altanta (Lerajie's father). The father of Lerajie pleaded to Izana to be merciful towards him. Izana replied that why should he give mercy on him and if he think that this is a light issue at all. The marquis responded that he did not think of it that way and the poison that Lerajie gave to Izana was not life-threatening and he agreed that it is a sin to die by doing something malicious against Ginger so Lerajie could have Izana. He begged Izana to be generous towards him and his daughter.

Meanwhile, Ginger thought about why Lerajie had to do those actions because she wanted to win badly and she concluded that it was probably due to her endless greed and she got a bad ending instead. When she first saw Lerajie she thought that they would be friends since they were of the same age but she didn't expect for her end up badly.

Lerajie glared at Ginger then Izana gave her a punishment because of her crime. Her sentence was to be banished from the royal capital for as long as she lived.

Lerajie's father thanked the king for his generosity and on the next morning Lerajie was set off to stay in a local territory. Ginger thought that if things would have turned out differently then her punishment wouldn't end in banishment but Izana was able to find a way to take of the matter and gave a more suitable judgement for Lerajie because she unexpectedly helped in relieving Izana's curse.

A month after Lerajie left, Ginger and Izana were both enjoying themselves while sipping on tea. Izana asked what Ginger was so happy. Ginger replied that things have tuned peaceful without people arguing with each other and it was a good change of pace.

At this time, Hamel also left to go on a journey. Ginger wondered how was doing.

Then we get a flashback on Hamel asking Izana if he could leave. Izana was livid and he told Hamel that he was so precious to him just like how Ginger is precious to him and he can't handle Hamel leaving so suddenly. Then he told Hamel that he hopes that he'll keep supporting him for as long as he lived. Hamel then inquired Izana for a favor and that was to allow him to go on a journey to heal his broken heart. Both Izana and Ginger looked away awkwardly. Then Hamel said that he was just kidding and that all he wanted was to let Izana allow him to have a vacation that he pushed back for so long since he wanted to enjoy and live his own life.

Izana asked Ginger what she thinks about it. Then Ginger answered that she's in for it because she wants Hamel to have fun as much as he wanted to.

Izana replied that he would allow Hamel to have a break but he would need to come back soon since the vacancy as his assistance if quite large and Hamel responded that he would.

Then all three of them had a fist bump. (hehe how cute)

The rest of the chapter ended with Ginger and Izana being all lovey dovey.

I'll be posting the other spoilers, maybe tomorrow, I was having problems posting this due to tech issues. I apologize. Btw, @peneclise thank you for adding the spoilers :aww:

They're gonna have 2 children (a daughter and a son), the side stories are gonna be released in a few months but I forgot when.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  12. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I was wondering what Hamel was doing.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. stellaris_

stellaris_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii, how many chapters does the novel have?

14. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers for the events after Lerajie's ending:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn:

15. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be no amnesia right?

17. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me about the side stories especially about their kids?? :aww:
    And how do they act with their children? Their appearance?

18. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She only got banished? Lerajie? And only the city too?
    Forgiving her family seems acceptable, but sparing her like this is kinda...
    and If Lerajie family doesn't want to, then that's their problem

Also what of Hamel??

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  19. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The kids were only shown through Hamel's vision of the future of both Ginger and Izana but I think we'll see more of the children on the side stories.

240760472_602369427425950_5501512202215866556_n.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture since the file compressor I was using was being wonky all of a sudden and it completely dismissed the quality of the image.

Oh, and the son has a huge head...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  20. angeli72

angeli72 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there a novel to this, wonder if there is a translated version to read if there is a novel of it please.