Spoiler Grand Ducal Couple’s After Marriage Love story / 대공 부부의 선결혼 후연애

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Dec 25, 2020.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is up to the point where they both go for a monster hunt near a lake and end up in the same mansion ,same room

Any spoilers from there onwards?:cookie::cookie:

2. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we near to the prologue now? Please I hope someone will drop a huge spoiler :blobsad::blobpensive::blobpensive:

Anymore spoilers guys ?:aww:

3. Bxcca

Bxcca Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74
    Erna was curious about Kalion's room so she approached his room and rolled over on the bed, because. Kalion went out of the bathroom, and saw Erna and was happy to see her because he missed her so much.Kalion said to Erna that he want to do it in his bed and then they start to do it. He start to stimulate her with his fingers...he starts to touch and lick her.
    Chapter 75
    Then they start to it for real.He wants to kiss her so badly and start to look her lips. Erna noticed that Kalion was to quiet and...

"Kalion?"
    "Your mouth."
    "Huh?"
    "So... I..."
    "... May i kiss you?"
    [...]
    Erna slowly brought her lips to Kalion's. She want to feel his hot breath, and her soft lips touched his.

Chapter 76
    They start to kiss using their tongues and Kalion grabbed Erna's waist and hugged her tighter with his arms.

"Their lips met and their breasts rubbed against each other. At the same time his genitals were rubbed against her pu*ssy."

They do it again and again and kiss each other.Erna said to Kalion to do it slowly but he said to her that she mustn't spill it. He said to her that he wants to hear her voice and her pretty . :blobmelt::aww:
    Erna was so touched and said to him to repeat it.

"Erna, my wife"
    Kalion smiled and kisses Erna's forehead.
    "you're pretty."

He licked the tears running down Erna's, cheeks with his own lips. She cried and Kalion wait for her.

Erna starts to kiss his face all over the place. And Kalion let out a soft laugh at the tickling like feathers brushing against his face.

He said to her that now he wants to ask her for something.
    " Mo*an a little more"

And they start to do it again.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Elisee, Riev, Sorabito and 28 others like this.
  4. Bxcca

Bxcca Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77
    While doing it Erna wondered " 'Does the drug make you feel like this?' "

[...]
    "Hey, it flows again."
    Kalion wiggled the place where it was firmly engaged, and spoke with a scold tone. He dabbed the dripping fluid on the inside of Erna's thigh with his fingers. It's no just the inside of your thighs. Erna stomach was already full of dried up fluid. It was because of the desire to leave a trace on her, as it was not enough to pour it on the inside.

"Hey, I really...more... can not."

(Kalion went to the bathroom while Erna was on the bed.)

Kalion lightly embraced Erna and headed to the bathroom. As we entered, the hot stream rushed in.

[...]

Erna rested her head on Kalion's chest and closed her eyes. Then Kalion scooped up water with his hand and washed Erna's face. Her eyes, which were still red, stimulated Kalion's heart.

[...]

His thumb gently rubbed her lips, and she bit his finger gently, as she had done on the bed, and wrapped it around her tongue to suck.

"Hey..."

Kalion shut his mouth, which was almost swearing.

(you can imagine what happened next )
    [...]

"I'm sorry. But what to do with your pretty face when you're at your climax? "
    His hand washed away the dried-up se*men, and pressed it hard. The white se*men poured from between her legs. Thinking it was a really horrendous sight, Kalion clenched his teeth and continued to wash Erna.
    [...]

Erna woke up and saw Kalion and a plate full of food on the table.

"... Kalion feed me."

Then Kalion looked at her intently. Soon, he saw what was under his bathrobe coming up. At that sight, Erna cried and muttered.

" Other than that, you idiot..."

(LMAO )

He picked up a slice of orange and put in Erna's mouth. [...] Kalion diligently picked up the orange again and put it into Erna's mouth. As I was doing this, i felt like a mother bird. Of course, the mother bird wouldn't lust for what's in my arms.

To sump up.
    • There was a moment that Kalion show to the Marquis that he was with Erna, because Haband (Erna's kingdom) want to sent another woman and bring back Erna or something like that. :blobsmirk:
    • After that Kalion gives to Erna a rock that resembles the ocean or something like that.
    • He went to subjugate flying monsters and Erna was worried about him because flying monsters are dangerous.
    • She appears in the camp, but saw Kalion near a woman that want to spend the night with Kalion (he did want to, he was only thinking that the dress she was wearing would look cute on Erna.)
    • Erna get jealous. Kalion went after Erna. They fell into a cave or shambles or ruins idk how to explain it. (English isn't my mother tongue :( hahaha I am really sorry.)
    • Erna said to him that it's okay, that they can have lovers, but avoid it while they are together. He said that he don't want a lover (something like that, I can't remember)
    • She said that she will have lovers. Kalion feel sad and angry and said that instead of that let's be lovers between us. :blob_pompom::blobowoevil:
    • They went out and Erna was feeling bad (sick, because... menstruation) Kalion was worried.
    • The doctor said that she has to REST ( not se*x) Kalion starts to study how to make Erna fell better ( menstruation and in the bed)
    • He went to her room to give her sweets and talk.
    • She recovered and want to see Kalion.
    Chapter 74 begins :D:blobpopcorn:
    I hope you understand a little bit of what i wrote.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Elisee, Riev, daviemae and 30 others like this.
  5. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks a lot..you’re an angel:cookie: ,sooo will they have kids at last ? How will the story end?:aww:

Riev and Vallerie_unknown like this.
  6. Bxcca

Bxcca Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished the book yet, today I read chapter 78 today

Chapter 78 [Kalion and Erna cute moments (my perspective :aww:)
    They talk about Marquis of Carnarvon. Erna and Kalion continued to talk while she was lying on Kalion's thigh.

[...]

"By the way, i forgot something I didn't say, and you have two more days off."

"What? I haven't heard that."

Kalion said yo Erna that it happened when She was sleeping.
    Kalion's hand crept under Erna's pajamas.

"So you won't be able to get out of here two more days."

"Hey, hey? Come on, come on, wait!"

"I fell like you're going to collapse if I do it right now, so I'll just touch it for now. And after sleeping..."

Kalion muttered while biting Erna's ear with her lips.
    [...]

Erna was finally able to return to work.

She was sore and had to swallow a moan when she sat down.

She said that tonight she was going to take revenge and make him cry. She thought that while reading a book (maybe the same book about human body or a romantic book, the same when she gave Kalion a blow**job¿? Or something about magic, idk)

Orphe introduces Erna the new wizard (a man).

(wizard:Blond hair and blue eyes)

She thought 'the new wizard was somehow similar to Kalion' :blobneutral:

Elisee, Riev, Sorabito and 18 others like this.
  7. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for spoilers. I've wanted to know more about their story

8. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woww thanks a lot.

Can you give is the whole mtl uncutversion?

Wanna know the detail .

Also,in which chapter they first succes in having se*?

I wanna read their trial n error too... Must be interesting.. Lol

yeahh its funny..

And i actually dont read the whole story..i skipped the part about politics and monster... You know where my focus is . Lol

Riev and Hazel123 like this.
  9. Bxcca

Bxcca Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have it, sorry :( what I uploaded here is what a read in ridibooks (I unlocked every day a chapter) but after 3 days a can't read it again.
    In case of chapters 74 to 78, I wrote it while reading the chapters

Their first time was in chapters 45-46

Riev likes this.
  10. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oww.. Thats okay then..

I'll just wait patiently for the tl

11. morningdew24

morningdew24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just finished reading the book. It has 131chapters + 20 side stories. You can ask any question you would like to know.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    Riev, xpeanut, MLisMyHubby and 4 others like this.
  12. Krystal0020

Krystal0020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A summary after chapter 78 if possible

Riev likes this.
  13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Side stories please :cookie::cookie::aww:

Riev likes this.
  14. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    She thinks that the new wizard looks a lot like Callion but that guy has blue eyes and blond hair. His name is Abel Felding.

Callion's actual brother, the 2nd prince. He uses magic to change his appearance. he was sent to Hessengard to kill Callion and replace his place as a Duke.

After Marquise's inability to continue his work Haband Kingdom decided to send another envoy but hides the identity of the person. (That person is Erna's sister and she is a total bit*h).

The leader of the envoy has too many requests from the dukedom (that girl has a diva complex, I am telling you)

that's all nothing important happened in this chapter.

Elisee, Riev, Sorabito and 13 others like this.
  15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it’s said kalions brother was loved much by the parent and kalion was ignored ,so why a person having such a life trying to get what’s kalions?:blobconfused:does he like Erna or does he want power?:blobpensive:

Riev likes this.
  16. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    The first prince has it all actually. This guy is just really pitiful. He wanted to run away from the kingdom cuz the first prince was trying to kill him. So, they made an agreement; he should remove the protection magic in the castle so that the kingdom would attack and take over the dukedom. After Callion's death, he could take the place of the duke and marry Erna. At first, he didn't know what Erna looks like but after meeting her, that trash started to fantasize about her.

I deleted the post by mistake:facepalm::facepalm:. I will try to summarize it now. This time it will be shorter sorry :blobpats:
    Sorry in advance for any grammatical mistake I didn't have time toproofread

1. Mostly political. They won the war they had with the 4 kingdoms.
    2. Callion gets jealous of a fictional character in a smut novel and starts to act like him. He started to be ruthless to everyone and acted extremely rude and rough in the s*x. Erna decided to stop his act hit him with monster binding magic. He runs away from the room but other magicians in the castle also hit him with that magic. Erna tells him not to come close to her till she says so.
    3. They go on a holiday just the two. It was full of fluff; they did fishing and shopping, went to a summer festival, kissed and danced but no snu snu cuz of Erna's previous warning Callius was very reluctant. (this event happened 4~5 years after the main story and still no kiddos)
    4. While studying ancient magic on dukedom's two columns, Erna and Callion see their future written on them. Meanwhile, they were talking about children. They touched the part about their kids and traveled to the future (8 years). They met their kids, a 7-year-old daughter named Milleille and a 10-month-old son named Lionel. At first, Erna was very cold to her kids. Later on, she found her diary and started to read things about her daughter. After reading it Erna went to her daughter's room but she escaped. She was saying that she would go and find her real mother. When the night came Millie got scared and asked for her mother while crying and screaming out of fear (even though she can do magic she couldn't, because she was very scared that she forgot all about it). They found her and brought her home. the family of 4 hugged each other to sleep. when they wake up they couldn't find the kids and got nervous. They realized that they returned back to their time. they've become very sad after not being able to see their kids but Callion soothes Erna by saying they will meet them again in the future.

the end

Elisee, Riev, svtspeach and 23 others like this.
  17. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg:blobhug:thanks a lot,sorry for being greedy but plz spoil more:cookie:anything will be fine

18. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    it’s ok no worries . I will post them when i have time but it would be easier to answer questions cuz the story is actually very mysterious and kinda complicated :blobsmilehappyeyes:

19. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I may ask, how about the bissh um I mean Erna's sister... Did she did anything bad to Erna while arriving at Hessenguard? Pls spoil about what happened to that bish. I also want to ask what's Kalion's opinion about her? Did he find out the bad relationship between Erna and her sister?

Regarding Abel Felding, he seems attracted to Erna, did he do something that made Kalion jelly? if so, pls tell us. Thank you in advance. Sorry if I ask too much. ^^

LMAO I'm laughing so hard. Sometimes I feel both of them kinda idiot (in a funny way I mean) and dense but that made the story fun to read HAHAHA. Erna with her never ending curiosity, and Kalion with his unexpected brain.

I love when they bickering and shouting at each other esp when they did something embarrassing, also when they shy. The bickering getting funnier lmao. It really lifts up the story. <3

The latest update, Erna caught up looking at Kalion's big boy and getting embarrassed. I'm laughing out loud when Kalion tell her to wait but Erna went to Orphe's room instead, et the end Kalion find her. Anyway I'm curious at that time, did they end up sleep together or Erna slept at Orphe's room? Someone pls tell me, tia.

Riev and MLisMyHubby like this.
  20. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    First, they didn't end up having segs. Unfortunately, there is still a long way to go for the actual thing to happen but first the try bit by bit lol
    The sister (Adelaide) was sent there to take Erna's place. The king plans to use Erna as a breeding cow to make her give birth to magicians so basically he will use her like a prost*t*te. She doesn't like Erna. She remembers her chubby childhood and weak self but she heard Erna has changed. She was curious but doesn't really care about her. She was the one always watching her when the other siblings were bullying her was thinking that she deserved all of that humiliation cuz she was ugly. She thought to be beautiful and elegant and do her job as a princess and marry for the wellbeing of the kingdom (such stupidity :mad:).

After Adelaide arrived at the dukedom, she immediately started flirting with Kalion. He, of course, ignored her and was even disgusted by her (and he heard their past from Erna so he hates her even more), but had to go along with her cuz Erna made a plan to get close to the princess and the prince sent by the kingdoms. especially after Kalion's poisoning, they acted like they hate each other like they used to and flirted with the delegations. Adelaide didn't directly harm Erna but called the kingdom's army to invade the dukedom. she still plans to be a duke. she plans a lot in her head and believes her own delusions a lot but she is not the smartest out there :D

at the end of the war that bish and was kicked out of her kingdom (no longer a princess). she was left with Kalion's brother who has become blind, lost all of his fingers, and lost one of his arms. Ruben (the bro) also lost his magical powers cuz he no longer can use his fingers and hands to write magical formulas. Adelaide was relatively in better condition. she injured one of her legs and was said to be limping for the rest of her life, unable to walk straight. That's why the king turned his back to her. Ruben was also being discarded from his kingdom as well.

It's ok you can ask :)

Ruben is his real name by the way. He did lots of things that annoyed Kalion actually can't list all of them. His being alive was enough to annoy Kalion :LOL:. Ruben was like a dog to Erna, always following around and wagging his tail when Erna showed a slight bit of interest in him. He always fantasized about her and hated Kalion because he had everything Ruben didn't have like a great statue and a beautiful wife. Ruben was also the one behind KAlion's poisoning in the dukedom. Ruben/Ether Kingdom fed him the same poison he took when he was a kid.

Elisee, svtspeach, JinVodka and 15 others like this.