Spoiler The Youngest Daughter of the Villainous Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    upload_2021-4-16_16-47-51.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-16_16-47-30.jpeg
    Title: 악당 공작가의 실세 막내딸입니다 , The Real Youngest Daughter of the Villainous Duke
    Author: 슈퍼하양
    The author of the novel is @ssuhaa_a on twitter.
    Artist: 보삭 (Bosack)
    The artist of the cover is @bota_mong on twitter and their artwork and other works are holy :aww:
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-youngest-daughter-of-the-villainous-duke/
    The Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56074953
    Description:
    I was possessed in a novel that I stopped writing as a hobby when I was in high school.

My mother died in an accident, and my father is rumored to be dead right after he went to jail.

Thanks to that, I became an orphan girl at the age of seven without a name.

While living in another person’s house, I was exhausted from working and was caught running away. Then sold to s*ave traders. I was wondering if this life is meant to be ruined.

The reputable Duke, the Empire’s greatest villain bought me.

“She’s 7 years old, but was small and too thin.”

Henriette, the worst villain in the original, whose hobby is making everyone act like a puppet, playing tricks on the imperial family, and threatening the neck of the aristocracy, it turned out that scary man is my real father who went to jail!

But you seem a little different from the original villain.

“Well, duke…”

“No.”

“…..Oh, father?”

“That, too.”

“……uh, Daddy?”

“Yes, my daughter. What do you want to have today?”

Henriette, who I thought was scary, is more friendly than I thought.

“If anyone bothers you from now on, you have to tell your big brother, okay? I’ll drown them at the bottom of the lake.”

“Shall I go see flowers with my little sister today? There are so many ornamental mermaids in the glass greenhouse. I thought you would like it, so I caught it myself. Did I do a good job?”

“This slow girl! Dad called you…. No, I’m not mad! Damn it, don’t be s*upid! Ahhh! Yeah! I’m wrong! Okay?”

The new brothers were definitely villains in the original, but they are much nicer than I thought.

“You can do whatever you want. Anyone in the family, if you say so, will listen carefully and do what you say.”

But it’s weird. The novel I wrote wasn’t originally like this.

“….If you promise me a few things, I’ll stay with you again. I won’t leave you.”

“You can see me anytime without an appointment.”

“Should I? I can always run away to a place where you will never find me again.”

He frowned his eyebrows.

If I had known that a small word of expression would have caused such a terrible reaction, I would have kept my mouth shut then.

It was when I was in the middle of regretting,

“You’re mistaken. Do you think I will let you go in the first place, shouldn’t that be possible first?”

“….What?”

“Who said I’d let you run away?”

……No matter how much I think about it, I think I got it wrong.

“If you’ll really run away, you shouldn’t be caught by me again.”

Attached Files:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/6613500/Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

——————————

MC (Rosette Charlotte Wensgray):

ML (Kian/Kean)

—————————

Others

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I will never get tired of these kind of novels their exactly my cup of tea! :aww:
    I just know that this is gonna be really cute and we’re gonna have cute doting family moments :cookie:
    also currently the raws are free for more than +100 chapters which is very good :blobpeek:
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the kid with red eyes that keeps appearing with mc??

5. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can somebody spoil me at least the mc's name?:blobpensive:

6. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the ML?

7. semIsemi

semIsemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her name is Rosette Charlotte Wensgray, the Duke named her after the incident with Count Samond (?forgot his name) which mean the summer rose.
    His name is Kean, if that's what u mean. Idk his background yet but the ghost servants told the MC he was dangerous or sumn.

8. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pweasee :blobpopcorn_cool:

9. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the Holy Spirit disguised (the final boss) disguised as the crown Prince
    Edit: the clarity on ML

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Elisee, Melita_H, Boopbup and 28 others like this.
  10. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! He rly was the CP
    Thank you or the spoilers!!

11. milktea05

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Kean the ogml in the novel? I remember mc saying he was never mentioned in the novel she made

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. semIsemi

semIsemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She finally met her brothers lmao. Avelle the oldest, Camillean the second, and Carlyx the third. The 1st and 2nd son is really doting on her but the 3rd son, Carlyx, is still salty towards her.

When she asked them if they know who Kian is, they thought she has an imaginary friend and she just went along with it since she don't really know what or who Kian really was but Kian heard her and got upset so he hid under her bed after Avelle read her a story book about monsters under the bed. She cried lmao and their father wanted to punish Avelle for reading her a scary story but she threatened that he won't get a kiss from her anymore is he scold Avelle so their father just let it slide.

Elisee, Melita_H, Bella94 and 36 others like this.
  13. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What really is Kian?! Why does MC see him so differently from others?! Is he really beast or is just his power?! o_O he is totally yander so I'm scared of their relationship:blobpeek:

14. LokaLari

LokaLari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu acredito que Kian de alguma forma possui o corpo do príncipe herdeiro, ele deve ser uma besta ou algo assim.
    Assim, nesta categoria de história, uma besta poderosa ocupa o corpo do príncipe porque é adequado para ele e / ou quer se rebelar ou dominar o país.

Shey_04 and Anika Ab like this.
  15. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers specially about ML:blobupset:

16. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the reason why Lotte seeing Kian as black hair and black eyes is because of the soul? you know both of them aren't 'exactly' in OG!Story. The CP is there but never been mention and only a title know him. and Lotte is never been there.

and Kian being so suspicious about "I can't believe, you recognized me". I really think the reason why Lotte seeing different because of soul. bot of them have connection and really have past I guess :blobcat_hyper: and My instincts saying the ML is Kian! :bloblove: (he's just a scary psycho)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  17. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the king of the holy spirit; the last boss in the novel. Since she didn't finished writing the novel, he was only mention. The crown prince is already dead. When the crown prince was assassinated Kian was there, the real crown prince saw him and make a wish for Kian to live as him. That's why everyone think he's the CP cause he was fulfilling the request. The reason why nobody know the CP name is because they can't use the name cause that was the only thing they truly own so Kian erased and made everyone forget about the CP.

Elisee, athene911, Melita_H and 57 others like this.
  18. milktea05

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! So what will happen in the novel, like the ogml or ogfl and maybe who's the real villain?

19. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the og ml have appeared on the few chapter I've read (still reading so maybe we gonna see the og fl soon).

Og ml and og fl are from the other 2 duke family in the empire (there are a total of 3 duke household including the Wensgray). Og ml is a year younger than our fl (he's 6). Fl and og ml (name lucian) met at the tower. He run and hugged fl i think. Fl are kinda confused that he appeared to be cutesy and soft when in the novel he was blunt and cold. Og ml father are a chatty person and asked to visit the duke house. The brother (A, Millie and Shushu/Chu) doesn't like him. Kian also doesn't like him. Ngl the og ml, lucy is kinda sketchy. He talked all cutesy and when Kian appeared and grabbed fl hand (i guess Kian was jealous) he gives those cold vibe and said in a serious voice without a hint of childishness. And when fl asked if he can speak properly, he denied and his pronunciation becomes more childish.

So apparently abel are actually on probation (he broke some knight shoulder so he could get a probation and stay home longer) but he was being called back to subjugated the holy spirit at the border. Fl doesn't want him to go and asked for a whole day to play with him cause he's only 15 and deserved to be happy too. The duke, knights, servant were looking for Abel, while fl was dragging him and sneaking around with him. When Millie appeared and yelling revealing their location he called Millie the book fairy and asked him to fix the book while she and A ran away. They encounter Feina and she called her the hammer fairy so she take out her hammer. Fl called the butler the water fairy so he jumped into the lake. They encounter Shu and she's thinking hard on what to called him cause he was a brutish person. She called him the cotton candy fairy cause of his pink hair and asked for cotton candy (to get rid of him). Abel called her the happiness fairy and they were having some bonding moment when Henriette appeared. She called him father but he says he's the dessert fairy not her father.

She died protecting our fl from the holy spirit. Henriette went to prison because of guilt and for breaking some promise(? I forgot). The duke and the duchess love each other and they got marriage despite getting opposition from both family. Before they were married, Henriette was engaged to some princess from the neighboring country (which no longer exist). People called her fairy and she was well liked by everyone around her. She met Henriette at the academy.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Elisee, athene911, Melita_H and 66 others like this.
  20. milktea05

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank youu. Why does the best moms need to dieeeeee :<<<

Sata_chan300 and twilight_123 like this.