Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that is truly the case then he has no place being a ruler. Again, you keep trying to shift all the blame on Rosemond when in reality the one who wielded all the power that allowed Rosemond to get what she wanted - was Lucio.
    He made the choice he was willing to do what it takes to make his "beloved" Rose his consort even if it meant sacrificing others - as his "deal" with Rizi demonstrated. He wasn't a good person. Yes he had his reasons.
    But under the same logic due to her own trauma so does Rose.

Without Lucio, Rosemond would have been a powerless nobody with zero status or influence. This cannot be overlooked.

The concubine was Lucio's mother. The Queen/Empress at the time was barren and when the concubine got pregnant she "adopted" the child but nobody knew she wasn't his real mother since she covered this up. And kept Lucio and his mother apart.
    The Emperor loved and openly favored the concubine (who was a maid of the Queen) watching them together and seeing how happy he was when she got pregnant the Queen/Empress grew bitter and jealous. It did not help there were others feeding her paranoia over the years (i.e Duke Ephreney).

While she was raising Lucio she abused him physically and mentally out of twisted bitterness he reminded her of what she could never have, and that he was a product of the Emperor's relationship with another woman.
    The servants were aware but nobody dared report or intervene in what was happening due to the Empress's family the Oswins having powerful status. It was only until she took things too far did she finally got "punished".

When Lucio turned 15 the Queen said she had a "gift" for him, it was a person with the face covered and tied up. She ordered him to "kill" this person to make her happy. He initially refused but after pressure and in desperation to please his "mother" he eventually did.
    Only for her to reveal that this "person" was in fact his birth mother and that she was never his mother to begin with.
    It was a really tragic moment.

After this, the Queen was dethroned (she couldn't be executed for some reason) and her family the Oswins lost all their status.This is what Duke Ephreney wanted all along and its why he helped feed into her paranoia.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
    Blozzy, hanisa, Shoo and 6 others like this.
  2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's why she used Lucio through manipulation. Lucio was so attached to her because he thought that she was the person who only understand him.
    And Rosamond made him dependent on her. But it doesn't mean that I excused him for his sins BUT it's obvious that he loves her and emotionally dependent on her that's why he favored Rosamond and feel indebted to her. Rosamond use his love for her plans.

Rosamond approached Lucio because she had something against him and for her 'revenge'. She used Lucio as her tool for power.

So that's why I don't feel pity towards her even though she's also a victim. She started this on her own. She used innocent people for her plans.

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Lucio. Rizi and her family being prime examples.

4. Ray25

Ray25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one complaint... Just one.... WHY THE HECK DID THEY CHANGE THE ART STYLE!!!!!!! T_T

5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a novel with similar plot but without the rebirth 'I will give up my position as an Empress', the Emperor also an illegitimate child, he also had prejudice and inferiority toward 'Legal Wife who is more noble and smarter than me' and had a white lotus concubine who feed on his inflated ego on the sidelines too. When the Empress retaliated against the humiliation and mistreatment she faced, the Emperor Nanny told her about 'Oh so sad boohoo his childhood story' and asked her to not be too hard on the Emperor since he is a wounded child, The Empress said this 'What about me, If I have to sacrifice myself to embrace his wound then who is gonna heal my wound, I'm also a child who can get hurt too'

6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this novel called and where can I read it plss? Got curious:cookie:

Shoo likes this.
  7. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    U guys still open for side stories spoiler? I bought the last few chapters at comico :blobmelt:

Shiro_Gekkei, Rin.rinaaa and AFairfax like this.
  8. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please!

9. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll post more tomorrow. It's currently 5:44 am here my end :blobpeek: And that one is a hastily mtl-ed copy (didn't get to fix the names and such) so.. prepare your braincells plss

Side Stories #26

[Gaiden #5] Finally.

It was a quiet dawn when everyone was asleep.

Petrizia had fallen into a deep sleep, and at a certain moment, she began to turn over in her sleep. She felt a hot sensation in her throat. She was turning over several times and moaned involuntarily.

"I can't..."

The hot sensation that started in her throat soon began to spread to her entire body. Petrizia didn't open her eyes to continue sleeping, but at a certain moment an unbearable and strange sensation overtook her whole body. Eventually, Petrizia couldn't take it anymore and woke up.

The first thing Petrizia did when she woke up was to check on her condition. She got up and lowered her gaze. And out of the corner of her eye, she saw ....

"Ah."

"...."

Ending with...

"You're up?"

There was Lucio. Petrizia asked in a hushed voice to Lucio on her chest .

"What...are you doing there?"

"Whoa."

He looked embarrassed and blushed, then answered Petrizia's question.

"I'm sorry. I'm watching you sleep and I'm loving it so much. ...."

I couldn't resist.

I laughed out loud as if Petrizia couldn't stop Lucio's back story. Not at all, not at all. All this time we've barely slept without a break, and then you want to do it again?

"We just kissed."

It was a phrase that Lucio added as an excuse. Petrizia had a ridiculous look on her face, but a smile on her mouth. He loved her . Day and night, Petrizia gathered her long blue-green hair to one side and handed it to him. The remainder of her life exposed her white shoulders.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Not really...?"

He's just an amazing man in terms of physical strength, really. Sincerely impressed, Petrizia habitually kissed him briefly on the lips. As she slowly moved away from his lips, she locked eyes with Lucio. The faint light of dawn shone beautifully in the reflection of his eyes.

It's beautiful.

For a moment, she felt like kissing those beautiful black eyes. Petrizia opened her small mouth and slowly bent down toward Lucio. If she moved a little closer, she might be able to reach him. As she was thinking this, a plump thing suddenly came into her open mouth. Petrizia, confused by the unexpected development, fell forward involuntarily.

"Ah...!"

He came harder into her mouth, which opened even wider in surprise. It was a difficult position to kiss, but Lucio managed to pull it off.

Petrizia, who had run out of strength, let out a sigh.

"Huh..."

"If it's too hard, maybe I can climb up?"

"'Oh no you don't...pfft!"

A short, high-pitched moan passed by Lucio's ear, and perhaps stimulated by it, his movements became even faster. Petrizia called out to him, aware that it had started to cloud over before she knew it.

"'Lu...cio.

"For calling me by my name."

He whispered in a low voice .

"That's nice."

"Ah!"

At that moment, their positions changed. Petrizia's eyes widened in bewilderment, and Lucio looked at her with adorable eyes, but soon they started kissing again. However, the touching of their lips was not very long. Because Lucio's lips started to go down gradually.

"Oh... are we really going to do this again?"

He said, "It's okay. Everyone's asleep."

"I'm sure some of them just woke up."

"I'll be quiet, yeah."

"I'm not sure I'll be quiet, though, am I?"

At these words, Lucio, who had been teasing Petrizia over her collarbone, suddenly stopped all action. Petrizia took a breath, thinking, "It seems to have stopped already," but it was a miscalculation on her part.

He was once again in the same line of sight as her, and Petrizia looked at him suspiciously. At that moment, he lowered his hand, and shortly after, a sound came out of Petrizia's mouth.

"'Ah...phew!'

The sound was only audible for a moment. Lucio swallowed Petrizia's lips in an attempt to make her moan. It allowed him to swallow her moan completely.

Lucio was consistent in his tone of voice, as if he didn't care what kind of sound came out of his mouth.

He swallowed Petrizia's lips gaping, and after a moment, he stopped all movement and fell off her. She stared at him blankly, staring only at herself, and Lucio chuckled and whispered in her ear.

"What do you think? Why don't we do it this way?"

Oh, I was perfectly persuaded.

Indeed, that dawn had been a disaster.

Petrizia grabbed her throbbing head with her right hand. She hadn't been feeling well all morning, and as it turned out, the migraine had been severe even into the late morning. Petrizia, who had been struggling to endure the pain as she went about her duties, eventually called Mirya not later than noon.

You wanted to see me, Your Majesty?

"I'm feeling too sick to be here..."

Petrizia said sternly .

Do you have an itinerary for today?

"'Tea time is set for 2:00 p.m. with Lady Aesha and the banquet preparation issues. At six o'clock, we have dinner with the Emperor. That's it for the external schedule, and the part of the business to be handled is everything I just brought to you.

"Huh..."

Why was teatime, which was not usually scheduled, scheduled for today? On top of that, if I canceled dinner with him because I wasn't feeling well, Lucio would have made a fuss about what was wrong with me. A little rest was the best thing for a mild migraine. Petrizia, who looked thoughtful for a while, immediately opened her mouth slowly.

"I'll postpone my teatime with Lady Aesha until an hour later, and I'll go ahead with dinner with His Majesty. The paperwork... it seems completely impossible to process today. Would it be all right if we postpone it until tomorrow?

Yes, Your Majesty. Fortunately, I was told that it was not urgent business.

It was a relief at least. With a faint smile of relief, Petrizia staggered to her feet, and Millya, surprised to see her, immediately rushed to support her.

"Your Majesty!

"Don't make a fuss. I'll be fine."

With a smile on her face, Petrizia reassured Millya, but Millya didn't seem to believe her. She said to Petrizia in a worried voice.

"I'll call the palace doctor.

"It's a mild migraine. It happens sometimes when I overexert myself."

After gently explaining her condition, Petrizia continued.

"I'll sleep a little, wake up and I'll be fine. There's no need to make a fuss about it.

I just wish His Majesty would take a little more care of himself.

"Don't worry. "Don't worry, the Emperor already treats you well at night.

"Abandonment, Your Majesty!"

Confused by Petrizia's counterattack, Millya's face turned red and Petrizia lightly slapped Millya's back, laughing faintly even though it hurt. Eventually Mirya helped Petrizia to bed and she fell asleep, leaving Mirya with only the words, "I'll miss lunch, wake me up at two.

Petrizia woke up at two o'clock and after an hour of preparation, she greeted Lady Ayesha in her purple dress. Petrizia, who had prepared the candy tea that she liked, sat down at the parlor table with a much better look on her face than before.

Soon after, Aisha entered the parlor.

"'Glorious imperial moon, I am pleased to see you, Empress. Glory to Mabinus."

Petrizia greeted Aesha with a smile and offered her a seat with a gentle tone.

"Please, sit down. Lady Aisha. I'm sorry for the sudden change in our appointment time."

"No, Your Majesty."

Aisha replied politely.

"I heard from the Marquise Prinsky that you are not feeling well. In fact, I was so concerned about it that I thought about canceling our appointment today. ...."

"I'm fine now. You look even better after a nap."

"Good, Your Majesty. Now let's get down to business. ...."

With a faint smile, Aesha quickly changed the subject. Petrizia was feeling better, and was able to talk to her without strain. After about two hours, their dialogue was somewhat finished. As they were about to run out of things to talk about, Aesha turned to a more private topic.

"I have heard your story, Your Majesty."

Petrizia looked at her with a puzzled expression. Aesha replied with a smile.

"You mean you're not a stone woman.

"Oh."

Petrizia smiled and Aesha watched her face carefully. It was a good result, but it was a sensitive subject and the most important thing was the expression on Petrizia's face as she listened. He became convinced that Aesha was going to take the topic in stride.

"'Your Majesties' gold chamber is famous in Chang'an, isn't it? So, to be honest, when it was announced that His Majesty the Emperor was going to call for the Empress in one of his rear affairs, I didn't feel very good."

"I'm also very happy that you're getting your work done so well."

Petrizia replied with a smirk.

The fact that Petrizia was not a stone woman was immediately discovered by all the courtesans in the palace, and the one whose position suffered because of it was Petunia, who had not yet been made queen and had even been rude to the empress at the recent party. And Lucio, without taking any other circumstances into consideration, declared that he would not take on the role of Empress. The nobles could not say anything about it, since the idea of bringing in a queen had come up for discussion in the first place.

Recently, Baylence's Young Ae is said to be on her estate. At that time, she committed such a rude act to the Empress, and even her courtship was cut short because she was worried about being snowed under by His Majesty."

"It's not that I didn't like her that much..." the words seemed to have been misrepresented a bit ."

"'Anyway, it's good for His Majesty. I'm sure this has raised His Majesty's authority even higher."

Petrizia smiled serenely as she replied, and Aesha, who had been staring at the smile, instantly let out an "ah" as if someone had remembered something.

I almost accidentally forgot something I brought for you, Your Majesty."

"What things did you bring for me?"

A maid of honor placed a gift box in front of the puzzled Petrizia. Aesha explained.

I've heard that you've had no appetite lately and only seek out sweet things." I thought you might be pleased by any chance....”

He opened the gift box, revealing the various chocolates that were inside. Petrizia smiled when she found the dessert she liked best. She picked up the nearest round chocolate .

"Thank you. Otherwise I would have been worried about your lack of appetite lately..."

“It's because you've been overexerting yourself, Your Majesty. You are about to give birth to a grandchild, so please take care of your health.

“I have to.”

The smile on her face deepened, and Petrizia brought her hand to her mouth to taste the chocolate.

"Oh..."

And at that moment, Petrizia's expression crinkled into a small wrinkle.

10. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to say am happy they ended together but am not. Am truly not. I empathise with his stuiation HOWEVER I don't with his actions.

Shoo and Enmea like this.
  11. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me you are joking. Hitler was a demon who had MILLIONS of innocent people murdered!! Are you suggesting we should also forgive Kim Jong UN for what hes doing to those innocent people in North Korea?

Ghost123 and Shoo like this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else was shocked by the Duke and Duchess Ephreny side story thread? Because HOLY CRAP.

Spoiler:
    When they were the then Baron approached the only female heir of the Dukedom Ephreny drugged and raped her. Getting her pregnant and on top of all that gaslighted her saying that she threw herself on him. Later, he brings in his prostitute mistress after they JUST got married and sent her and her son to get away. Even after their sn dies he throws bullshit in her face saying that he is sad but the Duchess after dealing with him nearly their whole lives stated SHE is the true heir and since their son is dead his mistress can GET THE FUCK OUT. After she finds letters of proof of his rape she throws him out as well.

13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    The only person I feel sorry for is the kid. Like, I don't know how the Duke by marriage and January can't see this coming. And how Rosamund expects January to help her. In another part of the interwebs, a lot of people were pretty pissed at the duchess because she was kicking the kid out. Like, I feel bad for the kid but at the very least the duchess didn't abuse him as other people do with their husband's other children. I hope when he grows up, he would ditch his parents because that they don't deserve him and he deserves a life without their mistakes costing him something.

14. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After duchess divorce the duke, what happen to him afterwards? Did he regret? Die? Or suffer?

Ayoe4fun likes this.
  15. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He returns to his own family "baron headwick". But even he return, the baron title already his brother's, so the former duke ephreny has no title.

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  16. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so weird that I feel pity for the duchess more than the kid because I think the kid has more opportunities to live a peaceful life ( if he chose to strive ofcourse) than the duchess who was raped and half of her life is fucked up.

17. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me more spoilerr?

18. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she/he's joking cuz there are emojis at the end, plus no one in their right/sane mind would pardon him

19. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is wrong with this fandom yall are so passive aggressive. If yall hear anyone say the ML and FL shouldn't have ended up together u attack as if I said I killed your parents. Let us have our opinion too. Geez

hanisa, Shoo and (deleted member) like this.
  20. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we get them, cause they were a big part of the novel and made the whole story much more likable.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.