Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it was a VERY hard lesson to learn at least Arcane realised what kind of person Stella was after she betrayed him by not believing him and naively trusting her designated SIMP "childhood friend" Edgar. Its why he makes sure the next chance he gets he will stay the hell away from her and instead protect those who stood by him in his hour of need (unlike Stella) and sacrificed everything for him.

Arcane never sacrificed the lives or those who died to protect him intentionally, the reason they were killed was that dearest Stella refused to believe Aru when he tried to explain to her that Edgar was the one who framed him and was out to get him. Instead "not-like-other-girls" Stella went the extra mile with her backstabbing due to her stupidity and actually revealed the location of Arcane's hideout to Edgar who then went on to kill Arcane's friends and comrades. It's the main reason he hates Stella in this life and wants nothing to do with her or Stella to be around Dana whom he now cherishes more than anything.

Keep in mind these characters are still teenagers when the events of the novel occur they aren't fully developed yet as adults. Arcane was 15 when he first met Stella and around 17 when Dana died.

I agree with what you are saying regarding Dana and her enabling of Stella's toxic behavior either by making excuses for it or finding it "cute". She's not "cute" she's an arrogant, immature spoiled brat that expects everyone (especially men) to fawn over her. And gets a rude awakening when they don't.
    Why would anyone want to have someone like this in their life? let alone have them as a "friend"?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    lullabiee, avlirea, dils and 8 others like this.
  2. alycealvi

alycealvi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She isn't even ready to listen to him. Like dismissed.

pansikoser likes this.
  3. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    If it were up to me the title of this novel would be "Fuck Stella"

4. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nay, people can be free and straightforward but not rude, self-absorbed, and selfish. Know the bound.

I also genuinely hope they won't be a group of friends. It's vexing. Dana should wake up and realize that Stella is not "cute" at all.

5. Gintokissidechick

Gintokissidechick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the ama/ing spoilers. There are times I want to give Stella a break that she is just a rude and immature selfish brat and not an actual wicked villainess who actively causes mayhem then I remember those dumb actions helped nearly ruining a Ducal house and cost actual lives. Yup it makes sense that Arcane would want absolutely nothing to do with her and wouldn't touch her with a 10ft pole. Two people dying because your girlfriend couldn't keep her mouth shut to her SIMP gon wild bestie, is enough to knock the love out of your brain.

6. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

I probably would understand Stella better or see her more favorably if she was an actual "villainess" rather than the immature, selfish, rude
    and obnoxious "pick-me-girl" brat that she is.

7. LaMarquise15

LaMarquise15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I don’t have the full clear picture of what went on in their previous timeline, but to me it doesn’t seem like Arcane worried even a bit for Dana after she broke their engagement just so that he could pursue his love. Dana ended up engaged to his enemy for him, and yet it doesn’t seem like he took any precautions for her protection. It wasn’t just Stella and Edgar’s action that lead to him losing people, he was just as selfish in his pursuit of “true love”.

Also, why does he still let both Stella and Edgar around Dana? I get that Dana is the one who wants to get close to Stella, but he hasn’t made any efforts to even try to deter her from forming this bond. He was quick to get his ass out of the same room with Edgar, why didn’t he do the same for Dana so he could make sure they’d stay out of their way?

I also admit that, all in all, I can’t seem to have a good opinion of Arcane because he loved Stella. Choices of friends and lovers are a reflection of character.

8. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 4 of them are equally annoying ughh :facepalm::blobtriumph: yet, can't stop waiting for updates and spoilers :blobpensive::blobamused:

9. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

10. Lsprematasariwq

Lsprematasariwq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have a questions, in my mind, in the prolog i mean ch 1 you know there's have a scene dana and aru sitting under the tree dana say to aru if he really suit each other with stella. And he blushing after heard dana said, so even in 2nd time he still love stella?? Or he blush for dana?

11. Princess Sun

Princess Sun 『New Generation Sun Knight』 『Princess of Light』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to MTL the novel where can I read it all?

12. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at this point I kinda feel sorry for arcane and I feel frustrated at dana like how can she not feel his feelings. Though I understand her and I think she can't she it or believe it because she also has feelings for him.
    Thankyou for the spoilers!!!

pansikoser and elhystine like this.
  13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she immersed herself so much into the novel and its lore that to her she cannot fathom a reality where Arcane is in love with anyone other than Stella. When really to most observers (including Arcane himself) we wonder why on earth did Arcane love Stella and what did he see in her?

elhystine and its0k like this.
  14. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not complaining if dana ended with Cp lol

15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I don't hate Arcane. I just don't really thinks he "deserves" Dana. I mean I respect that he learned from his mistake and wisen up. But still as an earlier commenter said a person's choice in lovers and friends is truly a reflection of their character. In his case he made a terrible choice in overlooking Dana in favor of that trashy Stella.

avlirea, roseO, zozoshawky and 6 others like this.
  16. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point...i wish those long ass opinion, comments and discussion should be put in that blue whatever instead of spoilers.

Nadjocr, Zeref_96, Suhaaa__ and 5 others like this.
  17. xxxyoshino

xxxyoshino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil more about Arcaine and Stella’s relationship at the previous timeline?
    Idk I still don’t kinda buy that he originally truly loved Dana but it seems it’s more of cause she was the one who loved him more or sacrificed more that’s why he’s choosing her. Dana is such a good girl and she doesn’t deserve to be a second choice.
    Also in the chapter 13 of the manhwa
    After Arcaine helped Stella from the patient which (as was spoiled before) caused her to cry and for Arcaine to reach out and wipe some of her tears before he walks out. Arcaine then admitted as he pondered outside about their previous relationship that he was sincere when he was with Stella and he truly did love her. To be specific:
    “We (Arcaine and Stella) loved innocently/purely. Even if we bicker, we would soon blush afterwards, and whisper excitedly. Our innocent hearts were beautiful. At that time I was sincere. Everything was shining as I loved Stella.”
    (I translated this so it might differ from the original translations)

I honestly previously thought that maybe Arcaine didn’t have much special regards towards Stella, but from these passages, it seems otherwise and makes me really do think Dana is kind of a second choice now.
    Well the chapter was cut to that so there could be more but, it’s still kind of bittersweet how I wonder if that whole accusation against his family didn’t happen or if Dana didn’t sacrifice her life, perhaps Arcaine would have still been with Stella.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Stella crossed the rubicon when she betrayed him due to her dismissive naivity and trusting Maglot(McRot/Maggot whatever) word over Arcane's, meant he could never look at her the way he once did. The cost for what she did was too high for others including Arcane, it also reiterates that when Arcane was cornered she did not support him like Dana and his other allies who sacrificed everything for him did.

I think alot of us will or have gone through what arcane did not just with lovers but with friends and families too. To care and love someone dearly at one point and then for something to happen that completely kills or reverses those feelings. It's not that the love before was not genuine or wasn't there it just means something happened that made you see that person in a whole different light that isn't the same.

That's why I cant resent Arcane too much for his "love" for Stella, as he was only 15 when they first romanced and still not an adult. I respect that he learned from the error of his judgement and when given a second chance realise his "love" for her wasn't worth the cost it took in his first life.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  19. xxxyoshino

xxxyoshino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. I really wouldn’t mind their young love, most probably would have experienced puppy crushes or such.
    My question would be then why the sudden change of heart to Dana? He wouldn’t really have to go after Dana, unless he really did love her way before or because he appreciate how she sacrificed herself for him. Not loving Stella or treasuring/appreciating Stella’s goodness for him doesn’t really equate to him needing or having to love her. Like what someone said earlier he could just protect Dana from the sidelines like how he now appreciate more and protect all of his allies he previously lost. Although yeah I get the affections that could have possibly developed then.

20. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Because unlike Stella, Dana supported and cared for Arcane unconditionally and was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of his survival and happiness. He regrets that it took Dana dying in his arms to realise the type of woman he gave up to marry for a selfish immature bitch like Stella - to put it bluntly.

Even Stella senses that with Arcane there is something she has "lost" from him that makes him now unreachable to her.