Spoiler Happy ending for the time-limited villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too, want to know ;-;

2. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After so much suffering from "illness" (poison?), he was her "savior". It's probably something along the lines of the victim-savior relationship. She was forced to be with him (a condition to go back to her old life), so she didn't start that relationship because she liked him, nor she came into such a fragile body out of her own will.
    After all the physical pain and verbal abuse, looks, etc. he was the only person that kind of "cared" about her from the beginning let's say. So it is understandable that she, as the victim in every sense (forced to go in a different world, live as someone else, marry to "survive", go along with a lot of offensive words, looks, and behaviors that she didn't even cause by her behavior) she just found her " savior".
    I think this kind of obsessive and twisted ML is perfect for such a story. Once in this kind of story, it's not - I will keep living as someone else and have a happy ending (which I also do like to read 'cause there are nice stories, but hey, they are less realistic), she actually could live as herself because he knew he is not OG FL.
    Because of their forced love development, I like his personality. It is not like he was all white lotus and then became evil, there are hints and scenes where you see his obsession and cruel personality.
    I guess it's a perfect sick relationship story packed in a really beautiful package. Just because it's pretty looking and light-written doesn't mean it's necessarily a light story with a happy relationship.
    In my opinion, this story is on par with something like The only way for a villainess is death, if that's the full name, I'm sorry I can not remember right now. This story is just not so tragic and doesn't emphasize twisted personalities so obviously but more softly and funnily through comedy. Even her coughing blood in the first chapters is made to look funny and we all know that if something like that happens to someone, that person is seriously sick or has internal bleeding or something. So from the first chapter, you can see that even serious things are interpreted through comedy which doesn't mean the story is light with nice and good characters.
    I hope you will understand why she went along with him from my point of view.
    Victims always are deeply connected with their saviors, especially in more possessive/obsessive ways. It's just real-life psychology and human behavior so that's why I like this work and its end.
    It is refreshing to see something like this brought up funnily. I just hope children won't read it and think it's a normal, healthy relationship that they should be hoping for.
    Of course, caring about someone, yes, but not being obsessed and definitely not forced into something!
    I put it in a spoiler thread so it's easier to scroll down the page, 'cause it's kinds of long.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  3. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. who is behind OG cleo poisoning?
    2. who actually is fan and what was his relationship with OG cleo?
    3. why do marquess salami keep sending letter?

ngl im kinda disappointed author make isaac a yandere. i thought hes a decent guy because of how he treated FL with so much respect as a wife even if because of a contract. when i read those panel where he start thinking about how he want FL to always rely on him (the one where she was chained) i was like "oh.........."

Yume-sama likes this.
  4. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the guy literally had 1000 people killed

5. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for all the spoilers! Just seems like a classic case of author biting more than what they can chew - slavery, soul snatching demons, transmigration into an undead body... this are all way too heavy by nature to be treated as lightly as the plot did. Since the end was heavily criticized there's always hope the manga will change a few things to better appease the readers.

6. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody like this novel enough to mtl it for us all?

In my opinion, i dont really mind 1000people died.
    First, they are death row prisoner
    Second, in war, the hero in this kind of story kill more people, which is not always bad people since its war, become enemybecause of the king, not personal reason.

And lastly, this is just story... So just enjoy it

And i like their relationship.
    The way isaac falling for clea is nicee

Elisee, millaauri, Nixie008 and 9 others like this.
  7. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he's personality is twisted from start to end. He just doesn't care. I do not say it's normal no do I support those kind of cruel and idiotic ideas, but I do not think that's not fit for his personality in this work. That's all. :cautious:

8. SenaAzzura

SenaAzzura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she comeback with a new body? Or possessed Clea body again?

morningdew24 likes this.
  9. R4ONMIRU

R4ONMIRU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god i just wanted spoilers on fan cause hes sus asf but instead all this thread is filled with ppl crying over the fact 1000 death row convicts ( ppl convicted to death and have practically no chance of being unconvicted) had their lives sped up. its basically mercy at tht pt seeing how they wouldve spent their lives sufferring in prison before dying. and think abt it, would u say the same thing for MLs that yall simp over who are like known as war heroes are heroes to kingdoms in war when they fight and kill soldiers of the enemies, when theyre not death row inmates? why is it different now for ppl who were meant to die cause theyre put in death row? have i emphasised the death row enough? so youre saying u would not condemn those Mls who go to war, kill thousands of enemies in those wars but u will for him? stick to a standard u either condemn both or none

10. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all these replies but none of them are actual spoilers :blobsob: PLS JUST TELL ME WHO TRIED TO KILL THE OG CLEO WITH POISON???

11. greshu

greshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, does anyone have Fan spoilers? Srsly, let’s get to the bottom of this, folks. We gotta prioritize. Like he’s obvi super sus, with a secret promise with Clea, and shady background, suspicious skills, and an obviously crazy/yandere personality. Plus he looks like the ML. Who is he???? What is he doing with Clea?? Does he know she’s not OG FL?

12. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did she come back as clea or with her original body from the modern world?

does anyone know anything about the slave with fl who looks like the ml? the one who stayed with fl even after getting freedom.

cjburaira likes this.
  13. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  14. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE SOMEONE SPOIL! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    1. Who is the real killer of Clea Reno? For what reason?
    2. Who is afan? What promise?
    3. Is Fan a demon? (He clearly stated that 'the mistress smell has change')
    4. Reason for Eclipse and OG!Clea misunderstanding?
    5. Demon King?

Please stop arguing about the 1000 souls. This is just a fiction. FICTION!

15. sNUhru

sNUhru New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no spoiler abt Fan ? And ABT OG's murderer..?

16. PrettyFujoshiLady

PrettyFujoshiLady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. And obviously killed a lot more before. He's a war hero. He killed more during the war. He was never an innocent character too. Plus, back then, they don't really think much of the lives of those in prison. We can't push our modern ideas to theirs because we don't have the same morals, society views, etc. Prisoner don't even get human treatment in jail before. It was worst. Actually, a lot of ml's in these era probably killed innocent people with/without knowing (especially the war hero ml). War always involve innocent people too ya know.

Personally, I don't understand why people always push modern ideas in historical kinds of setting. I'm not just talking about what ml did btw. Anyways, I'm not saying it's right. It's just not shocking given his character. You can just not read it if you don't like the idea of it happening in fiction. That's all thank you. I don

17. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Who is the killer?
    2. Who is fan actually?
    3. What will happen to og clea soul?

cjburaira and bochucha like this.
  18. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From this it's safe to assume that this marquis salami guy is an ally (I can't take him seriously with that name XD), I was thinking he was gonna be a rival against Isaac for mc (oh and hey it seems mc is gonna be friends with countess tyran which is great). But yeah anyways, back to that marquis salami guy, what's the deal with him? Why does he keep trying to invite mc to his banquets? Is he somehow related to og Cleo's death?

augacutan likes this.
  19. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard from somewhere else that Fan is a
    is a demon contracted to OG!Clea. The contract should've ended when OG!Clea died but Fan got curious so he stayed with Current!Clea.

So anyone knows who poisoned OG!Clea?