Recommendations Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AmethystCherry, Aug 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AmethystCherry

AmethystCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the mood to read this.
    Could I please get some recommendations?
    I wouldn't mind if the romance is a subplot but I really prefer if it's the main plot. It'll be good if you think it'll make me emotional whether happy or sad(prefer happy lool don't want to get sad :3)
    -Female MC
    -Monogamy
    -Male lead that's not extremely controlling or maliciously abusive (unless you think it's reallyy good? )
    -Dont mind if it has fantasy elements

Overdrive, otaku31 and Sabruness like this.
  2. AgeNtSaRcaS

AgeNtSaRcaS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our dating story: The experienced you and the inexperienced me
    What Happens If You Saved A High School Girl Who Was About To Jump Off?
    SSS Class revival hunter /suicide hunter
    Genjitsu de Rabukome Dekinai to Dare ga Kimeta?
    Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Heroine Who Doesn’t Stick With the Hero Happy.

I'm not very good at explaining things but ill try my best.

- The first one is the love story between 2 students. The boy is sort of a shy type and he's unpopular whereas the girl is like the school idol. The girl has dated few boys before but our mc is inexperienced when it comes to dating. Pretty good read, it just sugar all the way.

(ima follow the order in which i posted the links)

- Just as the title says- the boy saves a girl who decided to end it all. This is a SoL . The romance aspects are good. Has domestic abuse soo.. disclaimer?

-This is a good system based korean novel. It's one of those "late romance" type. The action scenes are pretty good and i think it focuses mainly on stirring up emotions in the readers. The romance starts somewhere around chapter 80 but the love is like overloaded and its just cute.

- One of my favs, its a new take on romcom and imo it surpasses Oregairu. The MC is a bit smart and the FL... im not sure who's the FL but i can tell its gonna be good. Like the first volume was literally the prologue. Read it. You might end up liking it just like me.

- MC gets Isekai'd to a comic and so as the title says he decides to make the loosing heroine happy. Overall its a good read and doesnt seem cliche in any way

Sorry for the half-assed explanation. It sucks ik... sorry for the bad english too. I hope you got something out of here. Btw sorry again cuz my posts and under 5 so i can't hyperlink you. You're gonna have to search it up. Sorry ;-;

AmethystCherry and Overdrive like this.
  3. AmethystCherry

AmethystCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's okie, no worries your English seems good enough. But I meant female protagonist tho since they're all male protagonists lol, but thanks for the recommendations regardless : )

4. AgeNtSaRcaS

AgeNtSaRcaS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FK mb..Sorry i missed that line. I know a few with Fmc

Shadow Queen
    The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass
    Assassin Farmer
    When A Snail Loves
    Ballad of the Desert

One Shots:
    There Is an Angel in That Church
    *The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out
    *A Game To Make Him Fall
    The Story of the Princess who Was Kidnapped by the Demon King

The * ones are companion works, the romance there is .. almost non-existent. But its heart warming ,overall a good read. Sorry again ;-;