Spoiler Limited Time Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 21, 2020.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her magic teacher.

From the new raw chapter, it seems that Raphael/Lapel is planning to leech/live in her castle too.

2. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the fake Eclet was the girl who saved Riven in the past by turning him into a child. At the end of the chapter, she seems happy and has a thought of "Good fortune that you are fine" when our MC introduces Riven to her. Also, Lapel is 100% living in her castle now as MC consulting with him in her castle about Eclet and her magic, and he was wearing something like a sailor outfit. Haha

Elren, syofiaa, Celesdreams and 9 others like this.
  3. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

4. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

and he met Eclet for the first time. Maybe this time he will have better luck of making Eclet his lover.

Elren, syofiaa, DOHere and 10 others like this.
  5. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

It seems that MC somehow found a magic ring that allows her to use fire magic. It didn't state how she got it. Later in Chapter 48, not sure it was the ring power or she somehow absorbed Hazel's mana into her body that surprised her. In the end of the chapter, it seems everyone including her aunt and her brother is going to attend her birthday party now.

6. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's lapel?

7. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Her magic teacher.

aboni_06 and Manhwalover356 like this.
  8. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

It seems that the manhwa is shipping the crown prince (MC brother) with Eclet. This was their 2nd meeting now. Apparently that Eclet now can use weak magic but she was happy nonetheless, and Crown Prince saw and heard everything what Eclet said and did.

9. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know the name of the character in your pfp?

10. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's Senianna Franciff from Royal Chef Lady

11. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: It is not accurate, so don't trust it 100%. I just google translate those things a bit and put them together.

It seems that Crown Prince told Eclet that she can't attend MC's birthday party because she is a commoner, so she said it is expected, so she ran away. But that incident bothered the Crown Prince for the whole day. It seems that he really wants to invite Eclet to MC's birthday party. Even his servants can see that the Crown Prince is not happy.

Also, finally, MC said she loves Riven....haha not really, she just using him as her dance partner practice. Then Lapel/Raphael came and making fun of MC's dancing skill. MC retaliate back saying that he won't be able to attend her birthday party because he is a kid. Lapel/Raphael is kinda pissed off and he said he can attend her birthday party if he reverts back to his true form. MC was like "haha sure..whatever you said".

So I guess it is foreshadowing that Lapel will attend MC's party with his true form and dance with her later?

DOHere, beazacha, augacutan and 15 others like this.
  12. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The Crown Prince manned up and ask Eclet to be his first dance partner in the ball, and she accepted it. Also, the Crown Prince thinks that someone is deliberately teaching Eclet the wrong way to use magic. Also, Hazel will vomit blood if she knew that Crown Prince picked the "fake" as his dance partner. Eclet went to ask permission from the MC to attend the ball. The MC obviously allowed it and praising the crown prince sure work fast as a2nd ML in the novel in her mind.

It seems the manhwa is trying to ship Riven X MC very hard. MC's aunt gave MC a big diamond and she quickly took the big diamond to Lapel and asks him to start working to create a mana crystal with the big diamond. MC also telling Lapel that she will be leaving the castle soon in the end and Lapel is the first one to know about this secret. Maybe there is a chance that Lapel will be the ML for MC?

I found that this series is no longer focus on the fake princess, and no one really cares about whether MC is a fake princess or not as everything seems to focus on Eclet and Hazel now to find out who is the real Eclet.

13. semsem 1500

semsem 1500 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hazel is fake and i think she is the one that taught Ravin how to cast a spell to be young , and regarding the red color , in the early chapters they mentioned that there was an expensive dye to make the hair color red ; so i think hazil is a krone and she aims to destroy the empire
    It is just what i think

beazacha and layyu like this.
  14. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how the story changed into something better than the original itself.

In the original story, MC and her brother died, Eclet married Teslec (?) and became the Emperor, but now, MC's brother married Eclat, and both of them will be the ruler of the kingdom with zero opposition and no one will die. Best of all, Eclat will be MC"s sister-in-law, which she seems to yearn for it.

Elren, Anna McAvoy, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  15. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoilers! This forum is like a savior for my anxiety so manwhas that aren't adapting nothing are so painful :blobsob:

16. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

MC has successfully changed the Eclet ship to her brother.

In Chapter 54, it looks like Lapel is betraying MC by giving info about her to the evil Fake Saintess, and we learned that the reason in Chapter 55 why he did that is that he really really really want to revert to his true form so he sold some information about MC to the Priestess in return that she gave some magic power to Lapel, so he can revert to his true form. I have the suspicion that he really really really want to dance with MC so badly. The Fake Priestess told Lapel that someone removed the spell she put on Eclet and wondering Lapel was the one that removed the spell, and Lapel quickly denied that he didn't do that (Actually you did on MC's request by making a magic potion for Eclet to drank.). One interesting part in Chapter 54 is when MC told Lapel that she will be leaving the castle of her own will, Lapel said something like he always has the feeling that MC will "disappear" from this world someday as if she wasn't from this world.

At the end of chapter 55, MC encounters someone in the garden and we don't know who is that guy. It could be Riven or True Form Lapel.

Disclaimer: My summary may not accurate as I am using direct google translation to read the chapter and I may get a lot of things wrong as I can't read Korean.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The blue haired saintess has been wondering how did impostors infiltrate into the palace (aka our mc). But she herself is a substitute.
    Btw, I think Hazel, the red haired girl getting closer to mc's ex fiancee, might be the real priestess. After all, she has incredibly powerful magic.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  18. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hazel is fake one and it's confirmed at chapter 56.Bcz her real hair colour is somehow blonde type not red .So, she is imposter here and she have red eyes also .I think she is another Riven:blobunsure:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    syofiaa, beazacha, AnniePoo and 9 others like this.
  19. Nanami_367

Nanami_367 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did you guys read the raws?

20. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't talk much about Chapter 56 to chapter 61 because I am not really interested in the Eclet Vs Hazel chapters. It seems that the evil priestess is pushing Hazel so hard to be the real one to inherit the throne despite the MC later discovering Hazel's true identity and her hair color. I didn't google translate those chapters so I have no idea what is happening in these chapters.

I only knew that in Chapter 62 that Lapel is finally coming back to meet our MC. Our MC was distraught about Eclet when Lapel found her. I guess Lapel will help MC to "save" Eclet then?

Celesdreams and Korleone like this.