Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. BlackSkullKid

BlackSkullKid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to post a spoiler since I finished reading the MTL version. Please excuse my english.
    Aside from Deborah being a reincarnation of Saint Nyla, Isidor is a reincarnate too of the First Duke of Visconti. After Deborah was released from the ancient artifact with Isidor, Deborah keep dreaming about a desert place and he found a man that look like Isidor. They became a travel companions. There is a time that the man(1st duke visconti) who rejected Nyla because she's such a good girl(since she's a saint) but in truth, after they entered the capital, the dukes and even the 1st king flocked to Nyla. I think he got jealous.
    Then there is the red moon fight where Nyla had died, while having her last moments, Rock(in the MTL, that was the name of the duke of visconti) mentioned that he didn't like good girls. Nyla mentioned that if she had a next life, she will be a villain(bad girl). Rock thinks that she was absurd coz of her personality he ask why, Nyla told him that his taste preferred bad girls and wanted to suit it. He told Nyla that she had to be reborn twice before being a bad girl. Deborah think that since the Visconti has a dragon bloodline that's why she was reborn twice before being a villain. On the last chapter, Isidor mentioned that there is only one man who he resembled, then Deborah mentioned the 1st duke's name. Isidor was astonished that she knows, then she told him that Rock always appeared in her dreams(nyla's memory). Then Isidor told her that last night he dreamed about Rock like it was him. That after the 1st duke settled the Visconti family, he passed the title to his little brother then gone missing, after that, before Rock died, he created Blanca/Blanche. He was sad after seeing the statue of Nyla. After Isidor woke up, he misses Deborah so painfully. They said it was fate. Since their love story on their first timeline didn't happen since Nyla died early. And I think the first 1st duke didn't get married since he left the duchy to his younger brother.
    -----
    I don't know if Duke Seymour is a reincarnate of the first Duke of Seymour. Because there is a flashback when Nyla was in her final moments, that in the next life of Duke Mirage(1st duke of Seymour), he wishes Nyla to be her daughter coz he's so fond with her and since Nyla doesn't have a family, his words sounded friendly.
    This flashback happened when the demon attacked deborah and Duke Seymour rushed infront of Deborah to shield her and she remembered how caring and protective her father was.

Nyla requested to Mirage Seymour to sealed her divine powers. Mirage Seymour is an archmage, btw. So supposedly, no one can lift the seal since it is a powerful seal made by an archmage. But because of the broken ancient artifact of the Montes clashed with the seal on Deborah, resulting to breaking the seal. She awakened Nyla's memories and powers.

Actually, Nyla is just an ordinary person with a high purity divine powers.

2. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean the OL Deborah and the present Deborah who is possessed by the Korean girl actually the same person?

Nikibunny, Dobokan, Ceilo27 and 3 others like this.
  3. BlackSkullKid

Reading List:
    Link
    Supposedly. Based on my understanding. Yoon Doo Hee is a 2nd life where she had no recollection of her 1st life because it was sealed. Then, when she awoke as Deborah, she thought she possessed her since she only remember Yoon Doo Hee's memory.

Seriously, I'm frustrated that it only has this many chapters. I want to read more and it didnt have any side stories. :cry:

Elren, BrytteM, Nikibunny and 19 others like this.
  4. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sweetie this spoiler was AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️

BlackSkullKid and Seles_tia_cyna like this.
  5. Khaos-Thanathan

Khaos-Thanathan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation. The novel is surprisingly good for an isekai - it's fun to read how she actually uses and exploits the knowledge from her past life.

Romance aside, I'm more curious about her business exploits, so I'd be happy to hear more about that. I'm also curious about what will happen to that spirit egg. Thanks in advance for more spoilers.

6. BlackSkullKid

Reading List:
    Link
    I think on the latest chapter on candletuna, they(FL and Margaret) make a commercial where she gets energized when drinking Coffee Mocha whenever there's a test or pulling an all nighter. Then, she opened a 2nd branch when that Naria(?) Store closed up(they exposed that Bruno is extorting and bullying the other stores and falsely accused that he's making an illegal drugs. Hahaha. Remember when Bruno wants to steal their Ion drink formula, the Armand's employees released a false Ion formula with a lot of herbs that will look like they're making an illegal drugs.)
    Because the coffee beans are imported from the other country, she wants to connect to a family where they have ports under their jurisdiction. And happens to be Isidor's aunt and uncle's family. Since Isidor passed the title of Flower(something, I forgot the whole title) to Deborah, she chooses Isidor's aunt to be her chaperone in her Debut. At first, she doesnt know that Lady was Isidor's aunt until Isidor asked who she chose and told her that she's his aunt. Deborah then went to the Countess' castle for a week and meet some investors and meet the Count, Isidor's uncle, and opened up a new business proposal to them about insurance policy in sea faring. Before suggesting this insurance policy to the Count, Deborah requested to have a 30% for sharing this business proposal. The count agrees easily then after hearing about the insurance policy the investors want to invest in it too. Deborah told the couple(the man is from their country and the woman is a noble from another country where they get the coffee beans from) that she's willing to give some of her shares to them if they can open/find her direct dealers/owners of coffee bean farms in the woman's country. The investors gladly accepted the offer since the woman is a noble and so they can connect to many people plus looking for barista that is willing to go to the empire. I can't remember some parts but I know that Deborah presented a Massage machine thesis in cooperation with her brother(in making) in her presentation(with the Duke present) as a filial piety gift for her father. After that, since the Duke told his peers about how filial her daughter is, many young aristocrats are ordering massage machine to offer filial piety to their parents(coz many old aristocrats are nagging the younguns that they're not filial enough unlike Deborah. Hahaha) So her brother is busy making so many massage machines. Since I told that Deborah opened a 2nd branch and the festival of goddess Nayla is nearing up, they offer cotton candy(machine made by his ever so genious brother :blob_grin:). Then as far story goes, they opened up a foundation and making donations to the commoner's school and granting scholarships.

I want to spoil about the egg but I can't remember the exact scene what happened on the hatching day. The thing I only remember was that the holy spirit turns into a tattoo in her arm. And the turtle acts a barrier shielding her from accidents and a radar :blobjoy: to detect dark creatures. There are 3 main events where the turtle helped her. The one is from the broken artifact from the Montes family that I mentioned before in a spoiler. It helped her shield physical accidents happened inside the artifact. Cant remember the specific event for that. 2nd, the turtle act as a radar to detect dark creatures that were summoned underneath the land near the Temple where they will do the ritual/offering of prayers for the festival of Goddess Nayla. The 3rd, I cant remember the specific event. Sorry:blobsad: so many things happened after Deborah awakened her memory about Nayla so it's all jumbled up. :sweating_profusely:
    I hope this can answer your curiousity.

Am_elf, Micus, Tiis_Ganda and 70 others like this.
  7. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for any romantic moments between Deborah and Isidor? :aww::blobnosebleed:

iLwqal likes this.
  8. Raburimey

Raburimey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a school event (like a thesis presentation and defense); the Omicron and Epsilon members were at odds at each other. The leader of Omicron is Philaf, while the leader of Epsilon is Isidor. Deborah is part a member of Epsilon. There was another character introduced to the story, her name is Princess Emmanuel (if I remember it correctly she is the daughter of a high ranking aristocrat) and she is a member of Omicron. She hates Deborah because Deborah is still a well-known aristocrat although she is not a good person. So, what happens is that, Princess Emmanuel hires someone to say that Princess Deborah stole the thesis that she was going to present. She was accusing Princess Deborah in front of the crowd (students and professors, high ranking nobles) in order to shame her and make people hate Deborah so they could decrease Seymour's family reputation. Deborah asks Princess Emmanuel if she will be responsible for the words that she will say. Princess Emmanuel felt confident because she thought that Princess Deborah's thesis was about a new formula. She called for the person she hired and said that Deborah was a thief. After Princess Emmanuel's accusations, Deborah began to present her thesis. Her thesis was not about a new formula. Deborah presented a prototype of her new invention. It was the first time people saw something like that. They thought that it was a torture device. People were saying bad things about her but Princess Deborah just laughed it off. What she made was a prototype for a chair massager. She said that, she saw that Duke Seymour (her father) often suffered from muscle pains, so she decided to make him one for his comfort. Everyone was amazed. Not only was Princess Deborah good with formulas, she was also a genius for magical devices. Everyone was applauding for Deborah (of course except from the Omicron members). This is where the real fun begins. Deborah began to attack Princess Emmanuel (not literally). Since Princess Emmanuel was destroying her reputation, she began fight back. Deborah presented solid and legal evidences against Princess Emmanuel. She accused her family tax evasion. The cafe which is a rival of Deborah's cafe was owned by Princess Emmanuel's family. Princess Emmanuel's family began to suffer due to this issue. In addition to this, her family was accused in front of the public and actual evidences were presented.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  9. Venus9x10

Venus9x10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil in which chapter Deborah and Isidor started dating?

karevamp likes this.
  10. BlackSkullKid

Reading List:
    Link
    If my memory serves me right...
    Deborah was invited to the castle of Isidor's aunt to meet the investors. Isidor's fiefdom is near in this area so he was "invited" here for business. When this was just a front to be together with Deborah. (Omygush, I hope I have an Isidor too.) Then, on her first day, they stroll along the street markets near the beach and enjoying the sunset by the beach. Kissing at the sand, they got hit by a big wave. Isidor blushed at the sight of a wet clothes hugging Deborah's curves, especially since she was wearing a lighter clothes. Isidor told Deborah to go to a nearby cottage since this is a property of his uncle. Isidor went to buy some clothes in the nearby stalls then went to the cottage too. Upon arriving, Isidor put fire athe fireplace and Deborah went infront to dry her clothes. Isidor kept on insisting to put on a red cloak but deborah doesnt like to put a cloak above her wet clothes. Then isidor removed his top. Revealing his toned muscles to Deborah. There was a long silence between them as heat permeated between them and heart races. Deborah then muttered, "we're dating anyway... It doesnt matter." Isidor replied, "it has something to do with it. If you know what I'm thinking, those words wont come out."
    Actually, Deborah is a temptress. :blobjoy: She's provoking our poor Isidor. Haha. After taking a bath(she's just wearing a towel for fvck's sake hahahahaha) she entered the bedroom where Isidor's muscular body came in her sight. (Oh lala. :blobdrool:) Isidor held her hands where she's touching his lips, "I never do what the princess hates. The only person who can touch is the princess." He's pertaining to his body since he placed his face at her palm.
    "I feel good when you touch it."
    "Please do more.."
    Then they kiss fiercely. Both they hidden beast are activated. :blobowoevil_horns: they both devoured each other... After that she wake up beside Isidor. Seeing her red marks everywhere.. But Isidor didn't get all the way. Deborah thinks that since she debut yet, Isidor didn't go all the way and just paying attention to what can make her feel good and melted away from his gentle heat.( I dont even know that is this, but I think, just foreplay.)
    I really like Isidor when he thinks of Deborah's. Oh yeah, they like to kiss and hug when they're alone.
    This part is that they're still not together yet. The upsilon throw a party for Deborah. She drunk for how many glass since it was a welcome party for her and many people toasted to her. When Sir Thierry went to talk to her, Isidor did a magic trick to a passerby to spill his wine on Thierry's crotch area. Hahahahaha. :blobowoevil_horns: Deborah went outside to freshen up her drunken tsupor. Isidor gave her a water. She remembers about Isidor's gloved hands. She told him, "hand", Isidor thought to raised his hands to ask if she was drunk. He asked her how many fingers he's holding out and Deborah condifently answered, "two." Even tho she had clear eyes. Isidor folded his other finger and said, "Yes, I'm holding two. All the princesses is right." :blob_grin: they talked about how Isidor was so perfect that it is suspicously. Isidor debunk it by saying, either you hide your flaws or pretend to be solid."
    "How am I perfect if I can't even play the piano." He's been practising playing piano since Deborah said that she likes guys that can play a piano. :blobsweat_2: and he's jealous of Thierry since he can play very well. He even told Deborah to not listen to Thierry since he's a gambler. Haha.
    Anyway, she mentioned that hands are really pretty. Isidor joked that if she like it, take it and checked it.
    Since Deborah is drunk, she grabbed the glove covered-hand of Isidor. He was tensed since this is the first time where he saw someone inspecting his hands in a close manner to the point that her lips can touched his hands but Isidor persevered. What shocked him more is Deborah peel off his gloves. Deborah held his hands and inspecting it again. In his panic for the sudden skin to skin contact, he quickly removed his hand. :notlikeblob: he quickly told off Deborah to go home now.
    After Deborah woke up, having a hangover, she remembered how he harassed Isidor and his hands. :blobjoy: and felt embarassed. What happen next was about the issue about Pilaf pushing through their Engagement to Deborah for the formula rights. :blobhero:

11. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's bulshit! He was never engage with her that s*** sting. I want to see Deborah Dad use him like a toilet scrub cleaning a porta potty in a Kansas State Fair.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  12. Raburimey

Reading List:
    Link
    Deborah was able to hatch the divine egg (not sure with the name) which she bought from Thierry. The animal which came out of the egg was a small turtle. She names it "Purple". Purple likes to eat magic stones which are really expensive. At first, the turtle was small enough to fit in her palm, but later on it grew bigger than the length of her forearms. It made Deborah wonder, how Mia was able to raise it in the original novel if she was poor. In the original novel, the turtle was described as a small one, which is why Deborah concluded that Mia was having financial problems and that OG FL was not able to feed the turtle properly. Enrique (Deborah's younger brother) likes to play with Purple. The turtle can change it's appearance and can be transformed as a tattoo.

Deborah woke up and felt embarrassed of holding Isidor's hand when she was drunk. She was wondering how she would face Isidor once they meet each other. There was a monologue about how she would not be drinking too much in the future to avoid being drunk. Enrique comes and they talk to each other. Deborah tells Enrique that when he grows up, he should drink moderately. Deborah brings out Purple (Purple transformed from a tattoo to a turtle) and let Enrique pat it, when suddenly Purple began to growl while looking at the direction of the window. Purple is sensitive to dark magic, so Deborah thought that there was an enemy so she takes out a scroll from the drawer to protect herself. She goes out of the room and went to the direction of the garden where the window was facing and stumbles upon her older brother Rosand. Rosand is the twin brother of Belreck. He just came back from war. I forgot the reason but he was blood splattered when Deborah saw him.

The crown prince first appearance in the novel was when he came to Isidor to ask for help. The 3rd prince's faction was gaining more support than him because the 3rd prince helped in the war. He was asking Isidor, about the countermeasures that he should take to decrease the 3rd prince's popularity. Isidor suggests that the crown prince should use Rosand Seymour's fame to overshadow the achievements of the 3rd prince. He said that the CP should spread the achievements of Rosand, so people will focus more on Rosand and his family's contributions.

13. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you really candletuna? Thank you for your spoilers and i've been waiting for chapter 96. When will you upload chapter 96? If it fits in your schedule please upload it as soon as possible THANK YOU!!!c
    P.S: i really enjoy reading the novel and thank you for translating!!!

mirrioulle and Pochoclo like this.
  14. Raburimey

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is also in Chapter 105. Duke Seymour was attending a meeting. And he was really happy. The aristocrats were singing praises for his sons and daughter. The oldest--Rosand, was a war hero who defeated barbarians. His second son-- Belreck, together with hus only daughter-- Deborah, were filled with filial piety and created a magic equipment for him (the chair massager). While his youngest was aiming to be a 4th class magician. At first, Duke Seymour was still acting humble but later on, he began to boast about his offsprings. While Duke Seymour was having a happy time, there was someone who was feeling awkward. It was Duke Montes (I don't remember who he was but I guess he is

15. imc8

imc8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about philaf end and mia?please

16. TwoDuckDonuts

TwoDuckDonuts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so Deborah talks with master cuz she wants to patent her new formula (so the rights of the formula will be exclusive hers and then she can charge the people if they want to use her formula)
    they reached an agreement that master would receive 10% of all money she earned from the formula and Deborah will receive 30% off magic artifacts he sells. Deborah will not sell her new formula for the people who was “bullying” her or she will charge 10% more :hmm: I forgot sorry ;-;

17. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the lastest ch that I read, but yea here I am presenting you a lil bit spoilers after ch 100 :
    well basically Philaf from an annoying brat graduated to be the real *sshole here!

He can't stand how Our MC rejected his 'good' marriage offer (lol, you all must be know how I hated philaf from my sarcasm right? :blobjoy:).

So philaf really crossed the line, he stole his family treasure (which is being used to contact the spirit [and actually that heirloom is the reason how their family keep their pride until this point lol. Basically that heirloom can make anyone made a contract with the higher rank of spirit, made the space for power up their power (somehow like a gym?:blobjoy:) there {it's where our MC being held}]).

So philaf kidnapped our MC inside the heirloom..... But don't worry our ML would be there with our MC!!!!

You all know that Deborah doesn't have any resistance to magic right? She's weak to any magic, so in short she's suffering inside that heirloom.

Philaf think that if Deborah seen his almighty power, she might change her mind and eventually came back to him :derpyblob::confusedcatblob:. Also he wants to teach Deborah a lesson for persistently rejecting him by giving Deborah a lil bit of taste of his power (really this mf :blobcurse:) [he wanna made Deborah scared of him, and eventually made Deborah obedient through his power. Really, let me punch this mf :derpyblob:]

Well, for readers who thirsty for romance moments! This is the answer for all of your desperate prayers!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy:. If i remember correctly, this is the moment that MC declared that he would openly try to courting our FL in the future!!! :blobjoy::blobnosebleed: (btw it's not a monologue but a dialogue, so you all know what I mean right:blobnosebleed:)

In the end our FL and ML successfully escaped that space and returned. If I remember correctly, philaf would be thrown away from his family (it also means that his position as the successor is being nullified too:blob_pompom:) to the countryside.

Well, it's all happened after those lil bratty princess (well, duh i forgot her name) being taken care neatly :blobokhand:.

Well, for anyone who curious where I read it. I mtled it from kkp:blobokhand:. And I don't know the ending, I should find the lastest chapter I read first and motivation to read it again (man.... even to read 1 ch, I need like 15-30mins):blobrofl::blobcry:.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  18. Monalisa

Monalisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell if there is any chapter after the story ends? Side story? Thanks.

19. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'what is it'
    ʹOpen confession? ʹ
    just unbelieveble.
    ʹIn our days there are still guys who, like rednecks, confess?

In front of the fountain of the magic faculty. The surprised looks of the students turned to the man holding a lush bouquet of red roses in his hands. He was dressed smartly from head to toe: expensive clothes, fashionable jewelry. However, the impression was that all his pomp was superfluous. Especially polished brownish boots that resemble a work of art.
    ʹ Not so long ago there was a similar miracle called Isidore, but they are like heaven and earth ... ʹ "Oh, how I feel sorry for him."
    However, if we compare with Isidore, then he is his complete opposite. Because the costume of Isidore only slightly emphasized his natural charm.
    ʹFooh. Everyone was incredibly amazed at my power of money. Well, how could it be otherwise. I’m the owner of the silver mine. ”
    Louis Gazelle was bathed in glory and looked forward with anticipation for Princess Deborah to emerge from the classroom of the Faculty of Magic.
    "As expected, the beauties are incredible here."
    Meanwhile, he did not forget to look and admire the pretty lady passing by him. Some time later. A lady appeared at the main entrance of the magic faculty, where anyone could guess her identity. Deborah Seymour was written on her forehead.
    When Deborah passed by the people, they very politely dispersed, allowing her to step. They also looked like herbivores that saw a predator and immediately fled from its field of vision, so as not to become prey.
    "She really is gorgeous." Louis Gazelle's eyes widened.
    This woman made a splash. Her purple hair, flowing to the waist, and her slender figure could not be taken away from her eyes.
    ʹ Of course, she's not quite my type - I prefer pretty ladies. However, her beauty exceeded all my expectationsʹ.
    He knew perfectly well that Deborah, this woman, being a direct descendant of Seymour, had recently shocked the whole world with her outstanding magical talent. This person was necessary for the Gazelle family, where magicians were never born in the family. He heard rumors that Princess Deborah is famous for her evil nature and many young nobles call her a poisonous snake. But he decided that if he took this woman to the western lands, then her ardent temper would subside.
    "But I'm not going to live with just one woman for the rest of my days."
    Swallowing vile intentions, he walked over to Princess Deborah and smiled tenderly.
    “Good afternoon, Princess Deborah. Thanks to Sir Belech Seymour, we finally managed to meet. It is a great honor for me to meet such a noble and charming person.

When he thought his first greeting was perfect, the princess lifted the corners of her lips as if mocking.
    - Oh! You are that Thomson, but ... no, Louis Gazelle. You have an incredibly insolent face. And you were not afraid to show me your ugly pig.
    - Oh, what a. So suddenly….
    Suddenly, from the outgoing insults at the first meeting, the expression on Louis Gazelle's face hardened.
    - Catherine Bay.
    For a while, he felt contempt in the oppressive eyes that looked down at him. The moment Katherine's name sounded, Gesell's eyes widened like orbits.
    - T-this is ...
    “Yes, that’s the name of your mother’s maid, but the girl was kicked out of your estate for harassing her.
    - Of course, I am aware of many more abominations. Mary - the winter before last, Joan - in the fall of three years ago….
    “H-wait a minute, princess!
    Like people turning gray with fear, Louis Gazelle's complexion took on a gray tint before the continuous disclosure of the secrets of the past.
    - Wow, should I slow down? I was amazed when every time something came out again. A cat sheds hair much more slowly.
    - Kh-yk!
    When she approached with a suspicious smile, Louis Gazelle, hesitated, stepped back and was about to take his feet, but.
    - It is still equal to run away. I have a petition about your abominable behavior, and I want to read it.
    Louis Gazelle hurriedly waved his hands as Deborah pulled an envelope with red sealing wax out of her bag.
    - G-good.
    “Well, if I wish, witnesses will come to the capital to give testimony concerning you. I don't even have to spoil my tongue by saying bad things about you. Well, outside of the West, in this place, you spend your time carefree and on a grand scale. It's about creating a slash fund. In other words, she knows the truth.
    Louis Gazelle's limbs trembled incessantly.
    “I also know about your obsession with gambling. Not long ago, you forged a ledger to steal silver from a mine in secret.
    - Your father, obviously, just dreamed of seeing the letter of Brother Belekh. And I gave you the seal with the Gazelle family crest to strengthen your relationship with Seymour. But you used it to create a slush fund.
    - H-whimper.
    - If your father finds out about your deeds, he will be in seventh heaven, right?
    Louis Gazelle knew the horror of seeing the princess pierce through with his gaze, as if the whole situation was visible at a glance.
    It is incredibly difficult to know the events in the distant West, where people cannot penetrate only at will.
    Therefore, he was even proud that the name Catherine Bay, pronounced by the princess, was hidden.
    And he couldn't imagine how wonderful Princess Deborah's thinking was.
    She narrowed her cold eyes, narrowing them even more with each passing second, like a snake.
    - And most of all I am interested in the reaction of brother Belekh, who believed you and tried to arrange a meeting with me.
    - Hic!
    Princess Deborah waved a red envelope detailing Louis Gazelle's dirty deeds.
    - If he looks at the petitions of the maids and maids working for the Gazelle family, perhaps, feeling deception and resentment, he will throw a glove at this shameless face?

Louis Gazelle held his breath.

Duel with the second son of the Duke of Seymour, a recognized genius. If he uses at least one artifact to attack, not a single living place will remain from the enemy.
    Covered in cold sweat, his mouth trembled.
    - W-h… what….
    - Speak more clearly. Stop stuttering all the time.
    "W-what do you want from me?" Princess. W-what do you want. Ask whatever you want.
    - It's quite simple. From now on, don't you dare appear in front of me. And so that I never hear your name again. I hope you never leave your provincial West, where you came from. I'll give you exactly three seconds.
    She began the countdown mercilessly.
    Louis Gazelle, whose face clearly shows how he stubbornly tries to restrain his urge to urinate, rushed headlong, and the princess immediately lost sight of him.

***​
    ʹYoung man that escapesʹ.
    As I watched Louis Gazelle's pathetic back disappear from sight, I rubbed my neck, stiff with tension.
    Master Blanche's first request for vulnerabilities was like a light at the end of the tunnel.
    "In addition, the master really has a talent for burying a person."
    The master revealed all sorts of weaknesses of Louis Gazelle, and I just had to wait for him to fall into a trap, inside which was hidden a secret weapon received from my savior.
    Of course, Louis Gazelle, drawn into business by Belekh's successor, would sooner or later show his face, but I did not suspect that he would show up with gifts and a letter.
    I thought that if we manipulate his weakness and mention the duel with Belekh, he, tail between his legs, will rush to run away as fast as he can.
    ʹI wonder how superior the intelligence of the master is? ʹ
    The western lands of Akon are a mountainous and precipitous area located far from the capital, therefore it is not so easy to collect information, but he learned all the ins and outs, hidden by the son of a landowner like the king of those lands.
    Apparently, the master's informants are scattered throughout the Empire.
    So what is his true face?

Perhaps he comes from a family that has been collecting all the information for a long time?

He speaks to me in a very polite manner, but he is hardly a commoner. Because his speech is full of metaphors, which is so loved by aristocrats. In the end, I want to continue doing business with him. And for this I have to look not some simpleton, but an important bigwig, bringing in huge profits. I must skillfully pull the rope in my direction. However, I cannot even convey this informationʹ.
    I swallowed dry saliva, looking at the other envelope with silver sealing wax, not the red one that I had threatened Louis Gazelle with.

***​

- Louis Gazelle involved in the incident?
    The news of Louis Gesell, freaked out by the secrets revealed and the noise made by Deborah, reached Belekh's ears and irritated him.
    - Yes, Sir Beleh. He was damaged in the most important place ... Ahem! Probably, for a man this was the most fatal thing that could only happen, because he will no longer be able to cling to the capital's secular society.

The irritation went away immediately.
    It was Belekh's fleeting reaction.
    The father was opposed to Louis Gazelle, so the connection with him was finally cut off. But, despite the failure, for some reason he did not feel saddened.

Belekh, returning from the tower to his wing of the building, decided to take a walk around the estate, since today everything was falling out of hand.

Usually his head is filled with thoughts of work and the achievements of hard work, but today he could not collect his thoughts. Suddenly his attention was attracted by a flower garden, immersed in bluish darkness.

ʹ Initially, it was a flower garden, followed by my mother ... ʹ

Something happened and caused a change in my father's mind. For some unknown reason, he suddenly decided to change the garden, which he had not dared to do before.

ʹ Is it because of Deborah? ʹ

He really wanted his assumption to be wrong, but he was more inclined that it was still true.

Why

In an ambiguous mood, he saw a white wax human figure slowly walking in the darkness.

Deborah

Perhaps due to the fact that she was slowly strolling through the flower garden with her back to him, suddenly the head of Belekh, who narrowed his eyes, was filled with the image of her mother.

PS: probably the first dialogues are the thoughts of others, the rest is Louis.

20. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

twenyfour and candletuna like this.