Spoiler Return of the frozen player

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Mar 13, 2021.

1. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this isn't really much of a spoiler, but more of a marker. But the MC finally revealed that he was Specter at novel chapter 312.

Oh, I'll also add in the order of awakening. Due to certain conditions, MC cannot defrost his companions all at once, and there is a 90 day wait period in between.
    The first one he defrosted was Skya (I think that's how you spell it?), the wizard friend. She's obsessed with magic, very curious. Actually, after she figured out the situation, the thing she was upset about the most was that she wasn't older than MC anymore... Overall, a very fun, energetic person to be around.
    The next to be defrosted was Gilbert, the gunner. He's one of those doting daddy types, and even had Skya make a magic tattoo for him that will act as a sort of tracker for his son. He's also pretty soft on kids.
    The third to be defrosted was Rhamadat (again, not sure if I'm spelling the name right). He's a muscle idiot. He can also get his head cut off and survive.
    Finally, the last to awaken is Mio, the swordswoman. Well, her role is more like an assassin in the party. She's the youngest of the group, so she's like everyone's little sister. She also has extremely poisonous cooking and political backing.

Oh, I'll also add this in, but the secretary is actually a high ranking healer. She later gets added to the party.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    Asya.M, Kirarapot, Neyva and 13 others like this.
  2. mortezo20

mortezo20 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will he reveal he was Specter?

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the answer to your question literally the first line of the post right before yours?

4. Sellychi

Sellychi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm at chapter 572... honestly there's a lot I wanna talk about but since I forgot most of the details already I wanna talk about season 2 real quick which is chapter 531+ that I just read

Did my baby seriously just rewind 318 times and like not set rewind but from the very start rewind QAQ.

After despairing from not being able to save sword guy that got turned into fiend and a lot of other shit hit the fan stuff he used the mystery box from 4th floor. The gift from world tree on 4th floor was the last page from Junho's diary a legendary item that can take him back like the 4th floor advent, rewind mania, but instead of going back to the allotted checkpoint, this one he can input his own desired time. Junho being Junho of course rewind to ten years before the whole dungeons and floors catastrophe even began. He tried changing things up, even tried to save his parents, but well butterfly effect isn't so kind and people that shouldn't die dies if he takes different steps. Here he experimented hundreds of possibilities. He basically could do it an unlimited amount of times. He did so much rewind that he lost his humanity again, this time permanently but at least he now on annihilation power level...but at what cost?! QwQ F's in the chat for Junho's humanity. All path where he tried to change things lead to doom so on this run he did everything like the first time. Up to the 7th floor he acted out everything actions and relationships. All the same. Basically if you read all the chapters before sword guy was captured he re-did those again and again and AGAIN. Bruh. Crazy this guy is c r a z y. Well this time he managed to save sword guy by unleashing his annihilation level power but then it triggers another doom event where the transcendent power level floor boss came out and kills everyone. In this timeline, perhaps he was tired of it all and thinking everything will be fine after preventing sword guy from getting kidnapped not knowing the boss rampage coming up, he for the first time tell Frost queen what he did, basically his rewind mania round 2, and she horrified in a sad sympathetic way. Rampage boss came around so Junho went over to the floor boss killing everyone, got hit once and legit dying so he wants to rewind again keeping in mind the outrageous power level of this new boss so he could plan ahead but Frost queen came and took the diary page away from him saying she can't face a Junho like this that already lost his humanity so this time it was her that rewind.

At this point everything feels rather surreal to me because all that effort basically poof and like what's the use of that crazy stunt he did... mah brain melt. Well it did set up a better time line but still. All that suffering. The memories, experience, skill..
    the 500% overclocking
    Poof.
    Junho went over this new timeline slightly weaksauce but managed because Frost queen that rewind is more cooperative and helpful. Tag team so good special bond extra deep between them.
    I won't even be surprised if he ends up romancing the Frost queen. Granted romance isn't really the main frame here but still it has been hinted at this point. They are connected by soul and stuff.

Well things went well for a while but then a bigger bomb was dropped. Every time Junho rewinds he basically leaves that world behind. Meaning world keeps going there while he dies. So alternate dimensions. This is starting to become like that episode of rick and morty. Well alternate dimensions and stuff is a complicated matter. Mah brain is fried.

Junsik(Junho's alter ego) got thrown into a void dimension where he meets...annihilation level Junho that was killed in the 318th run!!! Dun dun dunnn. So death resistance was triggered and he continued to clear the 7th floor. But never managed to clear the 9th floor. He lost his arm there can't be regenerated. Demons pour into earth and even though he fought he can't save everyone...anyone. Only himself. So he self destruct the world and tried to go to another dimension but failed. Now that he meets Junsik he starts training him, he's not willing to tell Junsik much and there's a time limit so training only last 5 years. This annihilation Junho can use 1000% overclock and he managed to get Junsik to 365% before throwing him back. And while before Junsik can only use 70% of Junho's power and intelligence it now goes up to 95% as his alter ego grade went up from S to EX. Before they part Junsik asked if there's anything he want to tell past Junho.
    Cue me crying like a baby from their convo.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  5. Sellychi

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm forgetting stuff so Imma list the floors and major events here. More of a note thing for myself. I might update this for corrections and adding details going forward... probably... eh too much work. Maybe. Who knows. Anyway, if anyone wanna help chip in please do my memory is crap.

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

1 Earth
    - Clean up the unbeatable dungeons/gates
    - Top scorer tower of trials(?)
    - Unfroze Skaya, Ramadat, Gilberto, and Mio in this order
    - After unfreezing Skaya who retains her power level, she tours around frontier killing fiends while Junho recovers his power. She brings back the dead fiends for Junho to read their memories.
    - Skaya teach Junho how to overclock
    - Special fiend Chunma kept many civilians captive in a stadium and asks for Specter to come. Junho comes as Specter and has a showdown. Junho manages to cut off Chunma's arm. Junho dying. Backup arrives in the form of other top players. Junho passes out. Top players fought Chunma. Chunma very hard to kill even w all of them, making their admiration for Specter skyrocket since he managed to cut Chunma's arm all by himself. After a long battle they manage to kill him but the body was recovered by other fiends. After that Kim Woojung rushes to give his very limited miracle potion to the still in critical condition Specter. Players excited to see Specter's face but Woojung defended his privacy.
    - Last gate before going to Frontier. Junho spars w knights in 1 star gate, these knights used to serve the frost queen.
    - [Time skip, read floor 2 spoilers first]
    After stuff was settling down, Junho wanted Specter to retire let the new generation take the lead, he'll keep his two identity secret and take it easy as Seo Junho. Before the press conference start Junho wanted Lightning master to be there for the reveal. He ran to mountain in frontier to invite lightning master only to find him laying in a pool of his own blood w all his limbs cut off. The revived Chunma attacked him. Junho managed to arrive before Lightning master dies and listened to his last words. Lightning master dies in his arms and Junho buries him. Junho depresso. Deokgu worried that Junho is not back even though press conference starting soon. Just as it starts Junho came back in full Specter get up, take off his mask, and reveals that he is actually Seo Junho. He then declares his renewed promise to kill every fiend in existence.

2 Frontier
    - Killed queen bee floor boss
    - gain insect repellent power (title?) seems useless..or is it?
    - Befriend blacksmith dwarves that look like kids that love alcohol after helping them relocate their home
    -
    - Seriously injured Junho want to heal faster so he went to a sage that told him to go to mountain where he meets Lightning master and got healed. Junho became his second disciple.
    -
    - Local emperor wars w Najad Hollow. Junho participates upon request by Knight Hart the emperor's knight that he became friends w previously. Junho surfs on top of surging river and sweeps the undead army while avoiding allies. Knight Hart dies but Junho saves his soul thing in his rock of souls. Knight Hart promises to help Junho so now he can be summoned provided there's a vessel.
    -
    - Skaya powers up from speed running the magic tower courses

3 Lava world?
    - I don't remember what happened here other than using his frost power to cool down the place...

4 World tree cockroach infestation rewind mania
    - In this floor players must do quests, first is collecting 30 beads in an empty city. Beads can be exchanged w useful stuff in vending machines across the first city only 10 try per person. One particular vending machine doesn't drop anything but Junho's intuiton says keep going so he spent all his chance and gained a special book. Cue Junho's Diary arc.
    - In day time city is empty but once night time come there's a tsunami of cockroaches. Due to insect repellent title all insects paralyzed in Junho's presence but this triggers floor boss to come so afterwards Junho stays indoors.
    - Junho's Diary arc, after gaining the book Junho can rewind after dying, 365 pages/chances. Every time he dies a page is filled. There are check points though so he doesn't always go to the very start.
    - Floor boss is a cockroach king thing that ate the world tree.
    - Hundreds of rewind later Junho lost his humanity, sympathy gone. Emotionally dead. Power of friendship brought him back... in the form of a special poison from Mio that amplifies emotions usually given for torture but this is urgent.

5 Neo city
    - Cyborg city where players work as bounty hunters
    - Junho ends up becoming admin kinda after defeating floor boss
    - Gain title dignity of emperor
    - Gain martial art that takes energy from nature(?)

5.5 Arcade center bonus floor
    - Is a trap by demons
    - Gained rusty world tree branch sword that's fixed after talking w world tree later

6 Victorian era vampire and werewolves floor
    - Before arriving on 6th floor in elevator while the rest get to 6th floor Junho alone got thrown to the 9th floor for a while
    - Vampires bad, werewolves good
    - Ramadat powers up after undergoing werewolves ritual
    - Floor boss can rewind time
    - Floor boss nucleus gives time powers
    - dignity of emperor plays a major role as it helped Junho get into transcendent level for a bit and this allows him to remember after boss rewinds time

7 Labyrinth //-->// AU Frontier
    - Arrive in labyrinth. Players are randomly divided into group of 5. Junho did some maths and analyze the rules told by the labyrinth and conclude that in every team there is one impostor.
    - Figuring out who impostor is takes a long time and complicated so Junho found a new way. Slash their throats and if one mutates that's the impostor. He then rewinds time 1s and only slash the impostor. Problem solved but Junho had a short moral dilemma.
    - Junho speed runs labyrinth. Junho figures out labyrinth is fake. Labyrinth system that gives rules is pretending to be admin. Junho rebels and break the wall that is said to be impossible to break by the system. Labyrinth boss shows up and players team up to take it down under Junho's leadership.
    - After breaking out of the labyrinth players found themselves in a Frontier where the glory days never fell. Inhabitants are immortal they dealing with a reducing population.
    - There are creatures called failures roaming around that turns out to be past citizens that the emperor deem unsavvy, use them for experiments, use their lives to fuel immortality.
    - After an attack the players are scattered, Junho broke into radio tower and send message to players to regroup at the place Lightning master died.
    - They use Ether instead of whatever force 2nd floor Frontier use
    - Gilberto powers up after undergoing experiment from the failures, now he can use ether.
    - Mio powers up by learning her family's hidden martial art.

8 ??

9 Demon realm
    - Junho fell into a slave camp thingy w a caste system, seriously injured as in everything broken, got help by local doctor, local doctor bullied by local knights so Junho killed them, Junho worked as laborer for a mine, Junho start a rebellion, Junho sets slave camp free w help of Knight Hart, Admin came to pick up Junho and go back.

10 ??

Here's some more stuff that I'm not sure when they happened but is important I suppose
    - Cell regeneration ability, create resistance to stuff. Lot of repetition to increase resistance from low to high. Junho experimented this ability w Ramadat who also has a similar ability. 2nd floor manager- Rage, also helped when they were sparing she was like; one hit and ur spine broken already, why ur bones break so easily when you have regen ability?
    Junho: =_=;;
    Rage: You need to train it properly so I'll help break your bones over and over also make me sandwich now. Ah you get your double's exp as well right then let's make this faster go summon Junsik as well ^^
    Junho & Junsik: QwQ ~hello pain my old friend~ QwQ
    Junho gained very low death resistance from dying a lot somewhere along the line? Probs during diary arc.

- Alter ego ability, summon a body double with 70% power and intelligence from original body. The double's memories return to original after killed or unsummoned. Since the summoned double is more childish and different personality he get's his own name Seo Junsik.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    toneta, Neyva, moneng85 and 8 others like this.
  6. Klvn90

Klvn90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword guy?

7. Sellychi

Reading List:
    Link
    Kim Woojung.

He's the guy that was persistently chasing Kal Signer at the start. Junho beat him to the punch and ended up killing Signer first. Woojung found out but since Junho wanted to be lowkey he made a deal and let Woojung take the credit. Woojung cooperated and even made a mark on the battle field with his signature sword attack to create evidence.

8. Klvn90

Klvn90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did he turned into fiend?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. Fahrn

Fahrn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the romance tag on the novel is just a false tag

yeanmorale and keepdreaming like this.
  10. No.3

No.3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a theory, but what if at the start of the story Spector is in one of his time loops from the past. As others have said that each time he used it he lost a bit of his humanity, so the snow queen (spirit) decided to help him turn back time as well. Maybe, just maybe, she shouldered all that and turned back time for the last time and she lost all her humanity. I mean in the recent manga chapters he asked her and she said she didn't remember why she was acting like that. I just think it would make sense that she lost all humanity while doing the time loop but both of them don't remember anything.

(I also kind of want them to be in a relationship...)

11. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thawing hero sequence

Skaya(mage) > Gilbert Green(marksman) > Rahmadat Khali (tanker) > Tenmei Mio(swordswoman)

True spoiler(arcs)

rough arcs

kills carl signer(around chapter 100)

befriend sword saint kim woojoong

go to second floor

kobold expedition

Saving baron child with injected magi

Reviving Skaya(chapter 130)

Revealing Seo Jun-ho = ice power

Albert Green(gilbert's son) in trouble

Wakes Gilbert Green(chapter 177)

Saves and train Albert and his mates

Raids Fiend's headquarters 2nd floor,

MC gets trapped in an accelerated space for a year(one hour in real time)(chapter 210)

found fiend's plan injecting important nobles with magi

saves nobles

awarded by king, wish for fiend extermination, done

2nd floor boss expedition(Chapter 237)

kills 2nd floor boss Janabi(? bug boss), greatly injured

went to sage, pointing ways for him to heal and gets stronger

went to one of the strongest players, lightning, heal and train

Big 6 guild scramble to 3rd floor

Awoken Rahmadat Khali

Fiends and cheonma(fiend leader) attacks earth

Mc, heros and big guild kills cheonma(ch 276)

awakens Tenmei Mio

cheonma is alive all along, kills lightning

Mc vows revenge, reveals he is Scepter

spends 90 days killing all remaining fiends on earth

3rd floor cleared by guilds and players

(fav arc)(319)

4th floor opens, floor that gives 30 quests for players to complete

Mc finds blank diary in his quests

dies in the hand of cockroach monster

regress to the starting point

dies a few time until a floor manager informs him that the cockroaches ate the 4th floor manager, a world tree

the world tree uses its roots and choose the Mc because only him have the hero's mind(S) skill

gives him 5 quest instead of 30

progressively dying, Mc finds all his friends become more and more mechanical due to them not changing and him repeating the same place all over again

frost queen follows him in regression

By 104th regression he finally defeats the 3rd quest and new save point

8 years have passed at this point but only 2 and a half months for others

But Mc is broken, not knowing he is broken,

the timeline was not good due to him making bad decisions and bad save point timing

#105th regression

Frost queen seeks help from heros, making him a drug that give back his emotion

Skaya tears the pages of 104 and 105 so the save point can get back to 104th and that means starting over

Mc will die permanently if the boss kills him

heroes use their death so MC can gauge the boss's strength

MC return to #103th regression but cant remember 104&105, just jumps into #106th without two pass regresion

but the best thing is the MC regaining his emotions, seeking help from friends and fights once more

finished the 3rd quest in a better way new save point

Mc finish 4th quest, meets world tree that have temp powers

give him back memories of #104th and #105th

MC then battles again completing the whole thing while making minimal sacrifices

at last #350 deaths, 17 years, 2 months, 13 days, 12 hours, 52 seconds spent conquering the floor, achieving EX rank clear

the floor now have a dungeon with the name Seo Jun-ho difficulty,

only 3 tries for each player, normal player F ranks, even big 6 guild leader only managed B rank(Chapter 355)

Frost queen made a book, selling them each for 30.000 player points

they profit too much until floor manager interferes

make into a publishing book and turn into best seller

while players fight 4th floor with the book, mc goes to 5th floor

floor made of cyborgs and chips, without magic in the air

MC made into a bad guy

unclear mtl

5th floor clear

6th floor postponed for 100 days while 5.5th arcade floor will be opened in 10 days

everyone had a holiday

5.5th floor actually a trap from a demon

5 heroes saves the whole players from the floor

To Be continued(ch 450)

Trivia, fun tidbits, minor spoilers

Frost queen regains her height bit by bit from chibi till child like and teenager like

Frost Queen once used the player's camera feature as a mirror accidentally clicked live stream and is found as the cutest girl in the world

Details not written are not filler arcs, very important from explaining Mc's thoughts, power up and relations too

Mc spends 70 permanent magic awaking Syaka, 30 for Gilbert while none from Rahmadat and Mio

Mio cooking sucks

Skaya finds Frost Queen an amusing research topic and Frost queen lies she went back to the spirit world even though she went invisible to avoid her

Skaya and Shim deok gu(korean player association president) used to date

MC spends his time reading comic, novel and movie at the same time while trapped one year in the fiend's ability

Gilbert is 29 years old while his son now is 30 years old, he still spend time reading parenting book for small kids though

If maximum for Talent is 10, gilbert is a 2 but MC trained him well, Skaya is god's mistake, Mio is 1000 years talent(according to MC, no mention of his and Rahmadat's)

Drawves looks like litte kids and MC pats their head and providing candies to their dismay

Frost queen progressively forgets her dignity, eating cake, sweets, drinks and cried when taken to dentist

other heroes retains their levels
    Give me my thanks mortals

Chests, Neyva, Moro-sama and 12 others like this.
  12. Alcromanier

Alcromanier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you for the effort of putting it all in. I was glad to see the chapter note too since Im curious when peeps find out he's Specter :bloblove:

moneng85 likes this.
  13. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he manage to kill chunma in the end?

14. Sellychi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chunma guy managed to evolve into a low grade demon so now he can turn other people into fiend by giving them his blood. In Kim Woojung's case have the blood shoved into his throat after being tortured.

Ehm...kinda no...not yet. Like so far chp 572 he's still alive. But Junho did kill Chunma...a lot. In the second round of rewind mania(check my earlier season 2 spoiler), Junho experimented in killing Chunma in various occasions then to try and prevent casualties. He killed him in the stadium hostage event to stop him from the get go but that led to things getting worst, well as in more people dying. Kill him before he kill lightning master also bad effect. All other times he kill Chunma early leads to a lot more death. Even when Junho followed everything the same and only killed him before he manage to kidnap Woojung ends up with a lot of people dying. Butterfly effect be like yeah things can only get worst if you try to get rid of this lil shit. It might be soon though, well in the grand scheme of things he's just a small fish compared to the high grade demon called the Duke that's been behind all this fiend stuff.

yeanmorale, aineria, REDIV and 2 others like this.
  15. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tells me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current ending season 1 manhwa?

16. ikykwhiii

ikykwhiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 58-59 :]

17. Awwai

Awwai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! It must take you so long to write all of them. Btw, do you know which chapter of the novel that the frost queen accidentally went live?

18. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wait. Didnt the frost queen faze is civer with a mask? Or did the frost queen has a transformaton when she level up as his spirit or something

Seriously? The wizard frien with blue hair that got frozen with him?

At what chapyer skya got defrost?

What the actual fuxk
    Damn
    My brain gonna melt
    Anyway, who is the sword guy?
    And what is the end game? Did he lost his emotion and humanity?
    And i still dont get it about junsik
    Dumb it down for me please

So the other 4 frozen player when get defrosy they retain their power level instantly?
    So why is junho back to lvl 1? cause frost queen nucleus?
    And what is overclock?

Sorry i ask a lot of question guys :(

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  19. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Season 2 is coming out ? :cookie:

20. deen123

deen123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is on a idefinite hiatus they didnt say anyting except in the last chapter that they will reorganize and comeback