Discussion Odd things in Elementary School

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Krinxin, Sep 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    What are some odd/funny things that occurred in elementary school?
    For me, something that has been deeply engraved in my memory was when someone learned how to check his pulse from his parents and then decided to teach everyone else how to check their pulses. During recess, a kid was sleeping on the grass when another kid got up and put two fingers against his neck and shouted "Oh my gosh I think he's dead."
    When we heard that all the kids gathered and picked some flowers which we then proceeded to put on the sleeping kid's body. Another kid yelled "Hey, I'm Christian let me pray over him!" and so we all bowed our heads and let the Christian kid get down on his knees and pray. That's when the whistle rang for us to get back inside and we all ditched the "dead" kid, I can only imagine that poor poor child waking up to see no one around and flowers scattered across his body having absolutely no idea what had just happened.

Zeusomega, FIEND, MMWO and 10 others like this.
  2. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have a friend who would greet people with "Ooga Booga Iga Iga Aaaaaah!" and then slap his forehead like from one of those V8 commercials. Though, he only did it with the other kids in the class. It ended up as a sort of secret hand shake sort of thing.

Baldingere and Krinxin like this.
  3. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey, can you spell ICUP?"
    "I see you pee. Wait a minute..."

FIEND, OechineunAlex, babybb and 3 others like this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The time i fell into the pool at the reunion and went back in time to my elementary school days and got all the girls. :blobwoah:

FIEND, MMWO, OechineunAlex and 3 others like this.
  5. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is more trauma than funny.

It's a little story.

So, you know, like, when you're a man and you need to use the urinal? How we had to use it even from elementary school? And how we knew how to pee in a urinal? Well, for some reason, this one kid DID NOT KNOW THE CORRECT WAY TO PEE.

I asked to go to the restroom, went in, and started doing my business. However, a while later, another kid came in. He was an all "hey random stranger I just met, wanna hang out?' kind of guy. So, he started unzipping... in the urinal next to me, for god's sake.

Now, this is back in elementary. and the kid didn't know the correct way to pee. He literally pulled his pants all the FRICKING way down. Like, credit-card-slide-could-be-seen down. Now, it was awkward.

I was peeing, I couldn't leave, there was this chatty guy peeing right next to me, and he had his booty showing.

Now, a poor kid walked into the bathroom, looked at booty-kid, screamed "Hehe... charlie's got his crack showing! *giggle*" and ran out of the bathroom gathering a ton of other boys from the neighboring classrooms.

Now, it was even more awkward. Remember, this happened in literally under 10 seconds. And I'd drank a full 3 juice boxes before. I was a FOUNTAIN.

In the end, dozens of kids swarmed around booty-kid while I tried to silently do my business and leave.

And, that kids, is how this old fossil got a trauma of any public bathroom.

6. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manga is: mujaki no rakuen , if anyone is curious

this didn't actually happen in elementary school, but during that time:

I played a really fun video game lent by a friend one day, MC is called prince blue (looks sort of like megaman?) and shoots leaves, which can be upgraded to coconuts(?) or bomerangs, there is a fire boss that is unbeatable even though I tried all sorts of things - it's not that I have bad reflexes/can't get the timing right, I literally can't beat him

I can never find the game again, so I'm confused if I dreamed it or not.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Krinxin and elengee like this.
  7. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That "dead" kid might've actually been dead if the first kid put some strength into those fingers when he "checked" his neck pulse XD

OechineunAlex, Krinxin and Baldingere like this.
  8. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    In my last 2 year of elementary school, we had a ramp instead of stairs that lead to our classrooms, and when we went to play after dinner, we would put our lunch boxes there along the wall, to pick them up when we got back in class.
    Once, I could not find my lunch box and was running late, because classmates were already making ranks to go up.
    I decide to calm myself down, and what's best to do that than to shout: "Breathe in, Breathe out, where is my lunchbox?" With a lovely emphasis on "lunchbox".
    The teacher, a strict lady, strangely made no comments and didn't interrupt me. I found my lunchbox, and mixed into the orderly and silent ranks.
    Now it's a running joke with my friends.

9. Silver Compass

Silver Compass Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was once obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! and frequently bought one pack every week or so. One day, I was approached by some boy and he proposed a trade for my obviously rare card.

I agreed in the end, and we planned to trade on a different day, but I actually forgot how he looked like, and I traded the card to some other boy who looked like him... :blobsweat:

10. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a semi-abandoned lot next to my elementary school, an old grassy hill that bordered the woods, that kids would usually go playing in at recess. Well, one year, that lot was closed off for safety reasons (used needles and broken glass) and a very cute chain link fence was placed between it and my elementary school. Anyways, a few years before I left that school, an old man moved into the house next to that lot, and anytime kids from school would accidentally throw balls over the fence, he’d be there and snatch them, pop them, and then leer at us and return to his little hole of a house. It’s such a vivid memory, and I’m a little sad that he’s probably long gone. Poor Jerry:blobcry:. He was so bitter lol

Baldingere and Krinxin like this.
  11. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    I use to trade my pennies for other children’s quarters because somehow I knew the value of quarters more than the other kids.
    I moved schools before I got jumped tho

Krinxin likes this.
  12. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Best prank ever!!

:blobjoy:

Krinxin likes this.