Spoiler Cancel This Wish/This Wish Is Cancelled/이 소원을 취소

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Synopsis:

"A growing romance fantasy in which I find my true self!" After graduating from the academy, Remiel, who is living a solitary life as an outcast (?), is unable to overcome her mother's persuation and attends the party of the Marquis of Atrahasis. And there, Tyriel, whom she has had a crush on for a long time, and her roommate, Beryl, announce their marriage… . In shock, Remiel said, 'I wish I was Beryl.' The moment she thinks to herself, her necklace suddenly shone and she disappeared on the spot! And when he wakes up again, one day, Remiel has become Beryl from the Academy days... !?

Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57505156

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

4. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?? Is it like the manhwa I Want To Be You Even Just For A Day??

Ashmanhwa likes this.
  5. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he is not the ML.. I want another character to introduce...

Ashmanhwa and Scapezz like this.
  6. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda don't like the MC.

She had all the chances in the world. Rich, pretty, and has a loving family. Only to covet something she doesn't deserve nor worked for, pitying herself for not having that one thing while ignoring all the good things around her. How selfish.

Hope the fact that this is named 'Cancel This Wish' means this is more personal growth than romance.

7. Ashmanhwa

Ashmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Theo is the ml

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't started this series yet so let me just ask, MC isn't successful in destroying a relationship between 2 people right (and regrets the wish even) and has a different ML? I assume its a learn to grow type of manhwa?

bb9eluvr and your crush like this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused, what happened/happens to the real Beryl/Baryl (I'm not sure how to spell it correctly, the blonde FL, not purple/pink haired one who made the wish)?

MianneChan, DOHere, milkyfoxz and 2 others like this.
  10. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    This is giving me I want to be you even for a day vibes. The soul swapping and all.:hmm:
    The hair colour of both ladies in this is also similar to Psyche and Medea. :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

Quenchanna and Meizey like this.
  11. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, but that one is a masterpiece in every way for now, this one is not that bad, but I can't even compare it to I want to be you even for a day

milkyfoxz and Clumsy Soul like this.
  12. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed the other is really good when compared to this and not to mention full of hotties. :blobnosebleed:

milkyfoxz and Meizey like this.
  13. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler??????? Specifically went here for spoiler
    Y'all gonna dislike MC then I suggest you stop reading and start reading something else, I don't want this thread to be filled with another opinion of " I don't like MC" or "I hate MC"

I just want spoiler and if you're offended by me saying "I only want spoiler" then again, I suggest you stop reading this

I want to know if MC were able to get back to her body, her parents really love her so much.

I mean I want her back in her original body but not together with the guy who she had crush with

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  14. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler here ?

15. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand korean but by looking at the picture the FL learned to love herself again, helped her past self to be more self-confident and forward with her crush and found a new love in Theon/Deon, also in the last raw she came back to her future as Remiel again. So if you are dropping the story thinking she will win in life by becoming Beryl forever then you are dead wrong! But I wonder how she will get together again with Theon... I mean if the time travel is linear then her life should be different from before and maybe together with Terryl as well, if this is a multiverse story than the Theon she fell in love with is in another timeline? I wonder how the author will resolve the issue! ( well I guess there is also the possibility that her past self still didn't work with Terryl even with the changes so she is still single LOL)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    Averyn and DOHere like this.
  16. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the images seen in the last chapters, the protagonist returns to her original body, and ends up with the white-haired one, the blonde marries the black-haired one.
    I hope some scan group will translate and finish the webtoon.

hikawa, DOHere and Averyn like this.
  17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Theon remembers her so I guess past Rimiel just didn't work out with Terryl LOL at least now she is happy with Theon while Terryl is happy with OG Beryl.

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still find it hard to believe.
    Because the white haired guy liked the original blond girl. And between the black haired guy and original purple haired girl, it was mutual love.

It's kind of too much of a coincidence if all 3 ppl who already had someone they liked switched target between the same 4 ppl involved.

Maybe the girls just remained with their bodies switched.

19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, if she remained switched Original Beryl would have disappeared, this was never a switch in the first place but a possession. Second you can clearly see from the pictures that Ramiel came back to her own life and identity, third Theon only had a crush from distance and didn't really have a close relationship with Beryl so isn't weird for him to fall for Ramiel while trying to help her to return to her future since they spent most of their time together, and since Remiel in Beryl's body couldn't pursuade selfishly her love for Terryl since she didn't want to steal Beyl's life she started to notice Theon and fell for him as well since he knew who she truly was so she wasn't deceiving him. I dunno why past Remiel fell out of love or rejected Terryl, this will be known only with the translation. Terryl and og Beryl fell in love when they were adults and co-workers and Terryl already moved on from Ramiel, so they simply fell in love in the same way as the first timeline since Og Beryl got her body back still in her school years after the whole experience. To be honest the time travel's consequences and working will be understood only with the translation but that the spell ended with Beryl being Beryl and Ramiel being Ramiel is 100% assured.

the moral of this story was for Ramiel to discover her own self-worth and love for herself by first shattering her illusion of Beryl, learn about herself by impersonating someone else and observing herself in a 3rd POV, improve her own character by working hard and finally let go of her first failed love and fall in love anew with the courage to confess this time since she failed her first love with Terryl because she never confessed because she couldn't believe that Terryl could have liked her.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    JJPINK, Lenny Code and DOHere like this.
  20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    So new translated webtoon chapters cleared about the whole time travel thing: there wasn't a time travel in the first place, the wish made a fake world based on the past that trapped Ramiel' soul till her real wish was granted ( I think what she really wished was to learn to love herself and found her own worth) so of course when Ramiel returned to reality, the past never changed. So regarding Theon I can guess two possibility, or Fake past Theon found a way to pass his memories to the real Theon since he is a genius or with the magic ring he made to confess to real Ramiel, she made a new wish to be with Theon even in reality.

I feel a bit sad that the past was a dream world though, because it was a waste of character development for fake Ramiel and Fake Terryl, fake Ramiel changed to become more self-confident as well!. I wonder what happened to the fantasy world at once Ramiel returned to reality....
    Guess I will found out at once the final chapter will be translated.

P.S. I wonder if Beryl kidnapping happened to the real Beryl as well and this was the start of real Beryl taking an interest in Terryl LOL

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    DOHere likes this.