Discussion (BL) Wu Chang Jie

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Deleted member 306720, Sep 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!!:blobhug:

I wanted to ask if this BL novel is worth watching, there are algo of bad comments and a friend of mine say it not a good novel to read. :blobsweat_2:

I really want to know everyone opinion on this novel, it is good novel to read or bad to read :hmm:

Novel:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/wu-chang-jie/

Thanks in advance

*I hope you understand am trying to say because English is not my first language, so went I try to write something long I mess up sometimes*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2021
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not bad. The plot at the beginning was quite interesting, but what most people don’t like about this novel is ZZX. ZZX is a really something I should say...

But if you can get past ZZX, then go for the novel as the plot is quite nice.

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  3. superdelicate

superdelicate cat facing down

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think it's not bad... I just feel like the author rushed too much in the ending, the beginning chapters were better than then ending chapters.
    If you like complicated plots and complicated relationships, I can recommend this novel.
    But if you like to read sweet relationships and straightforward plots only, maybe you shouldn't read it.

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you very much guys!!!!!:blobpats:::blobcatsmile::

When I finish reading the novel am on right now I’m gonna start reading it :blobmelt: