Spoiler Ever Ever After

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 11, 2020.

1. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It couldn't have been. Even if there was a rebellion, no one who returned to Excaliza because Ross Brea kept monitoring. They would not have had time to contact the Elga or the Lysius, so their power would be far from sufficient. Plus, they're gonna have to go to the capital.

There was a lot of time to arrive, so I had plenty of time to prepare.

After a while, Alex Brea rushed into the office. He was with his daughter and Empress Rita Brea.
    Alex said urgently. "The Grand Duke of Excalizet is leading the army up to the Imperial City."
    "......what?"
    Rollins gritted his teeth.
    He asked. "How long does it take to get there?"
    "From the fire that just came into the beacon fire, it looks like it's up to this place." "How do you get up to this place!"
    It was a place that arrived in five or six hours from the capital.

Rollins, who shouted out loud, soon recalled the face of someone he saw at the wedding of the Grand Duke and Duchess.
    Renda the Empress. She could do this speed.

Rita came to Rollins only after she heard in advance that the Brea family's scale was completely tilted toward Clint's. But it was the same thing that I was afraid of.
    Rita said to Rollins.
    "I'm scared, Your Majesty. ····."

For now, the best way to live in the current situation was to let the emperor know in advance that there would be a rebellion and run away together.

Alex said, 'There's no chance they'll lose,' Rollins concluded.
    'Let's clear the castle for now.'
    'Where are you going?'

Rita asked, and Rollins replied with a stiff look.
    "The Great Air must have emptied the Excalizen, so it will take over the Excalizen Castle first."
    Alex exclaimed at the words. There seemed to be no better way for Alex to think.

Rollins knew Clint's biggest weakness, so he was going to take Ailea hostage first.

Renda, who brought a huge army to the capital of Teneak by accelerating magic, was exhausted and stuck.

In front of the capital, soldiers from Yuri Ana Castle, brought by Sophia and Julian, joined. Linda found someone in the meantime, but there was no one.
    Sophie asked her. "What are you doing? I'm busy."
    "No, I'm almost there, but why isn't there Yuri or Seongju?"
    "Kiril oppa? The lord has to protect the castle."
    "The lord of Excalise is here!"

"No, it was the Great War that called us in in the first place..."
    ".. Ah."
    Sophie, who was puzzled, nodded as if she knew it soon.
    "Let's get this over with and go to Uriana. Our village is good, it's the countryside, but."

"Well, really?"
    "Oh, well."
    Then Linda, who was satisfied, forced herself to rise up.
    Then, he was quickly frightened when he saw the Knights of the Hwangseong running from far away. At that time, silent black masks appeared and blocked them.

Renda was surprised and screamed and hid behind Sophie.
    "Who, who, who is that!"
    Clint replied nonchalantly as Linda pointed at those masked with her fingers in astonishment.
    "My Family."
    "... Family?"

It was the Lysius family centered on its owner Isabella. It was nice to see them dealing with the Knights. They dug into the Knights like ghosts and dropped them from their horses. There were even monks in the pack.

They were monks who came with Clint's older brother, Rochelle.
    Linda asked Sophie carefully.
    'Why does the Grand Duke family wear scary black masks?'
    'Oh, they're covering the day.'

You scared me with such little reason. Renda was hiding in fear, using Sophie as a shield, and Sophie briefly took her off and went ahead. It was because he arrived at the house of the Brea family.
    Sophie said to Clint.
    "Can I get out of here, sir?'
    'Yes, please.'

Sophie headed to the Brea house when Clint gave her permission. Although she is quite tall, she thought it would be hard to handle a huge family of wizards, so Linda decided to stop thinking soon.
    As Sophie pulled out a sword and headed to the house of the Brea family, people gathered in the capital.

They, who were suffering from the tyranny of the Brea family, ran out with weapons in excitement when they saw the soldiers of Grand Duke Auxkalize. Their expressions, frustrated by the idea of a war against the Khanna Empire, quickly filled with life.

She stepped back and ran up to the second floor of the mansion to help her with the long sword. Linda looked as if she was about to burst into tears again. I was scared of Sophie, who I thought was my friend.

Why am I here among these monsters now?
    I'd rather be stuck in outer space......... no, I'd have been executed in public if I were there, but I'd be better now, but as Lenda followed Clint riding into the Imperial City, the knights of the Euriana Castle standing behind me were lost in contemplation.

"You brought all these soldiers to the Imperial City so quickly? Is that possible? I don't think the whole Brea family can do anything about it."
    "What a monster, as the Queen Lenda hears..."
    She had no idea she was included in it.

Clint pulled out a sword, followed by the rest of the knights. Clint ran from the vanguard. He then overwhelmed the soldiers who ran at him quickly enough to embarrass the knights who pulled out the sword.

Realizing that they could not compete with Clint's soldiers, who came confidently around the trusted captain, quickly surrendered.
    He was perfect on every side. Strength, swordsmanship, and unnecessary appearance. Clint showed off his overwhelming power to the point where he pushed out the swords of the guards running for his title.
    It was the same even if several people rushed in at a time. It was impossible to overpower him. His sword, which made his opponent impossible to fight in an instant, made his allies go blank.
    Hwangseong was easily overpowered to the point of injustice. Too many talents have died or fled from the royal family. And most knights chose to surrender to Clint, who was known to embrace prisoners, rather than sacrifice their lives for the Imperial City.

No more reinforcements came, and no officials from the Brea family, who knew how to protect the Imperial City, were seen. Clint, who took over the Hwangseong Fortress where everyone ran away, made a face while looking at the throne. There wasn't even an emperor.

Duchess Daisy of the Duchy east of Dipoli.
    When he married and left, some of the royal family moved to the Duchy, and all the imperial family members, who had few left from the beginning, had surrendered.

Clint wondered that the throne was empty and told his men.
    "Find out where Rollins is."
    "What about you, Captain?"
    "We'll find the next king."
    He said, picking up the crown lying on the throne as if to tease him. He walked slowly with a sword in his hand.

Blood dripped from the tip of the sword and soaked the luxury carpet laid in Kalise Castle. He opened the gates of the Imperial City one by one and found Elliott, Rollins' brother.
    Soon, Elliot could be found north of Hwangseong Fortress. Originally, his brother became an emperor, and his younger brother, Elliot, was appointed by the Grand Duke and was buried somewhere in the country.
    Rollins, however, showed little tolerance for being a threat to him.

Elliot, who was shaking under surveillance, opened the door and asked even more trembling when he saw Clint coming in.

"Grand, Grand duke?" Elliot's wrist was handcuffed. It was clear that he was trying to deal with it quietly in this mansion. Silence for a moment.
    Clint asked, cutting his handcuffs with a sword. "Where is Rollins?"

"Moh, I don't know."
    "I don't know," replied Elliot, 18, and Clint put a crown on his head.
    "Now you're going to be King of Tenneak, Her Majesty, Elliot."
    "Well, what are you talking about?"
    Elliot hurried after Clint and said in a trembling voice.

"I, I... My health."
    "I know you're in a very weak condition. I'll be your guardian."
    "No matter what.."
    To be king by the command of the Grand Duke. It meant to be a king only in name. But for Elliot, whose moment of death was right in front of him, that was too much luck.

Elliot, who followed out, shook and hurriedly grabbed Clint's sleeve.

'Go, come with me!'
    "You have to protect the planet.'
    'How can I protect it? There's no one on my side here...…."
    Elliot stopped talking. Turning his head to the smell of blood everywhere, there were only soldiers in armor with the design of Excalidze in the fortress.

Clint said, pulling Elliott's hand off that sleeve.
    "Everyone here is on your side," he said with a blank look, and Sophie ran from the far end of the hallway.

She spoke to Clint with a look of anger.
    "The Brea house was empty, so I asked the maids, and they left with their luggage a few hours ago. Do you know where he went?" Clint said, clutching a sword.

'Maybe you went to Excaliza,' Sophie shouted with fever.
    'You filthy bastard!' then Elliot, frightened, flinched.

When Sophie narrowed the liver to zero and saw him, Elliott hid behind Clint in a flurry. That's what Clint said.
    'Your Majesty Elliot, Sophie Young-ae will protect you.'
    "Yes, I will.'
    Sophie pulled Elliot out by force.
    She said to Elliot.
    'Appoint me as a guard.'
    'Yes, what?'
    "Hurry up, I'll protect you."

Scary! I'm so scared!
    Elliott was about to cry, but he had no power to rebel against him. He cried and said he would eat mustard.
    "Please be a guard, Ser Sophie. So... Sir sophie lga yuriana, right?"

Sophie shrugged, whose anger had been relieved.
    She said to Clint. "Then the Imperial City will be headed by our Elgar and Lysius families. Your Highness, please go to the Knights of Tilip and the Excalizée."
    "Great, great... ..can't we not go..."
    Elliot cried, but Clint bowed a little and hurried to the horse.

Elliot was happy that he survived, but at the same time, he wanted to cry at the fact that he had to be with Sophie, who was scary at all costs.

Outside the Imperial City, Rollins, part of the Guard Corps, and the Brea family were quickly heading to Excalise Castle, which Clint had emptied. In the carriage, Rita was carefully looking. It's never a good idea to follow Rollins.

No. She quietly slipped out of the herd heading for Excalise.

Inside the carriage was a glass bottle in the form of a transparent sand clock. Rita looked at the liquid falling from it. The tide had already turned upside down.

There was only one way left in Rita's head. It was to capture Clint. He was a well-known playboy. Even if he was married, she couldn't resist a beautiful woman who came into his arms.

Ailea, who had that weird look, was also Clint, who took her as a wife because she was a woman. I was going to ask the government or the maid to take me.

Then I watched the opportunity by Clint's side, and I was going to drive Ailea, whose spots spread again, as a witch.
    Then one day, he will be able to be by Clint's side. Ailee's appearance at the wedding made Rita crazy.

I felt like I could do anything to have him, that crazy sweet guy. Stopping and waiting on the road, as expected, the Knights of Tilip, led by Clint, passed by.

Clint, who found a wagon with a pattern, got off the horse and asked the horseman because he thought Rollins might be riding in it.

"Who's in there?"
    Clint's sword slowly pointed at the horseman, and the horseman trembled. "Lee, Queen Rita Theresa de Calise!"

Rita? Clint frowned, the carriage door opened and a dazzlingly beautiful woman got off. Rita approached Clint with her beautiful wet eyes and said with her knees boiling on the floor.

"Your Majesty has abandoned me. I have nowhere to go now. It's okay if it's a maid, so take me with you.."
    Rita was so beautiful that anyone could be bewitched. Clint, however, drew a sword with no expression.

'Where's Rollins?'
    'I'm not too sure about that..."
    As Rita tried to gloss over, Clint's sharp sword touched her neck.
    'Then, you're useless to me.'
    'Kk, Clint!'
    "Don't call my name. You're not."

Rita's face turned pale. Clint's expression and voice were full of life.
    For him, Rita was just the woman who made his wife die twice. Clint didn't seem to feel relieved even if he cut her down again and again.
    Clint held a sword to cut Rita in the spot. But in his eyes, Rita's left shoulder came in, pulling down the dress to seduce Clint. Clint put the sword back in.
    Then Rita's face got a little brighter. I also thought that the man famous for his playboy could not refuse to use him as a maid.

But Clint said in a mocking voice.
    "I heard that if someone cursed my wife again, it would now go back to the protester.'
    '......what?'
    'Someone would probably have the same painful time as my wife.'

Rita's eyes grew bigger. She tried to understand Clint's words, but he turned around and whistled at my words. Clint got on top of it when a faithful horse that followed his owner came running.
    "That had nothing to do with me when it was my wife who was cursed. She's the one I'm gonna love. But what do you think? Will you be loved by someone like that?"

I hope that Rita will go through the same time of her suffering, Clint said. No, Aylia was probably a loner, but there was a fence called the Imperial City, and she was there, too.
    There was nothing for Rita now. I shook off everything with my own hands.
    Clint turned and muttered nervously.
    "It's a waste of time."

I thought I'd have to make sure that Ailee was safe so I could afford to be safe. They were annoyed by the situation where they left at a hectic pace and the remaining Rita in the seat didn't go as they wanted.
    Then, I hurriedly took out the mirror and looked at my shoulder, recalling Clint's eye contact.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!'
    Rita screamed. This spot was spreading out as if ink were spreading from the shoulder. Rita screamed like a madman and threw a mirror. I just couldn't accept this fact.

Rollins was already approaching the Excalidze a few hours before Clint's arrival.
    In the south, there was a wall at the border around the Excalizae, and in the north, near the capital, there was a village inhabited by commoners.
    In the village, there was a tower where commoners took turns checking the safety of the village and watching the net. The night watchmen, who found Rollins and his men rushing toward the Excalizae, rushed to inform the knights of Auxkalizae Castle.

After Clint led the army to the capital, Kaiten, who was guarding the Excalizé, rushed to Ailea as soon as he received the report.
    "Madam! Rollins is heading for Excaliza with his army!"
    "......what?"
    Aylia's eyes grew bigger. Ailea also overestimated Rollins. At least as the emperor of this country, I thought I'd fight to protect the Imperial City, but I never thought I'd leave the capital and show up here.

She asked in a trembling voice.
    'Oh, how far are they coming?'
    'More than ten times as many troops as we can gather from Excalizet.'

Ten times. Ailee bit her lips.

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 19 others like this.
  2. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaiton continued.
    "It's dangerous here, so you have to leave it to us and run away."
    According to his judgment, it wasn't a very large number, but it was not enough to stop those who came now with the remaining people here.
    'Empty the castle, Lord Kaiten.'
    'Yes, yes?'
    'Empty here and let's all escape.'
    'We will protect the castle!'
    "Rolins is not the one who will attack in the way Lord thinks he is."

Even though Kaiton was shocked, Ayla's expression was unwavering. She knew Rollins. I don't give notice. I won't give you a chance to surrender. I could not give a single life to such a man in the castle. Ailee's determination forced Kaiten to defy my opinion.

The two quickly gathered the seeds inside the castle and escaped from the Excalizae. He went into the forest about 15 minutes away from the castle and hid.

Shortly thereafter, upon arrival at the Excalizée, Rollins made the Brea family burn the castle without any notice, as expected by the Irish.

As A had expected, Brea's family burned the castle without any notice. Even the forest where Ailee was hiding was seen, and the heat was felt. Kaiton spoke with incredible anger.
    "If we hadn't emptied the castle as you said, we would have all been burned to death. If you were a captain, you'd never imagine!"
    "Is that so?"
    "Yes! You would never kill anyone who surrenders. Of course I don't torture you!
    But how can he burn his castle without giving him that chance? I can't believe a man like that almost became an emperor!"

When I saw Kaiton angry, Aylia recalled the burning of her external voice. When I heard Rollins in her wedding dress and said he wouldn't marry her.
    Ailee had to feel betrayed, crushing her world. If you had said one thing, I wish you'd said you loved another woman.

Ailee thought. She looked at the burning Excalidze and thought she was lucky she wasn't around him.
    Because he doesn't give me any opportunities and solves things at his own convenience.

When no one escaped from the castle despite the fire, Rollins and his soldiers belatedly found the Excalicide empty. Rollins ordered nervously.
    'What are you doing! Scattered and found!' They soon scattered from the castle and began looking for Ailea.

After a while, some of the soldiers entered the forest. The knights surrounding the Sixthorns of the Excalidze Castle drew swords and dealt with them.

The geography of the grassland was well known by the people of Excalizae, so they were able to persist for quite a long time. When no one was able to drag Ailee out of the forest, Rollins entered the grass with a sword himself, swearing.

'Ailee!'
    His voice shook the still grass.
    Rollins continued.
    "Get out of here! If you don't, I'll burn this forest!"

Ailee's body trembled at Rollins' voice. It was winter now. If the forest caught fire during dry times, it was clear that it would burn helplessly for a few days.

"Sir Kaiton, I'm sorry, but take me to the wall," Ailea said in a trembling voice, apparently when the forest caught on fire at a dry time.
    "Sir Kaiton."
    "What?"
    Kaiton hardened his face at her decision. Ailee persuaded him.
    "Run across the Wall. I want to run as far as I can and drag on until Clint gets there."

The horse ran away, but in such a state full of enemies, it only sounded like he was going to be a bait. Kaiton was full of desire to stop him, but he was a knight, and therefore had to obey Aylia absolutely on the battlefield. He told his men.

"You guys run out first and distract them. If you leave anyway, Rollins' men will go after you. Survive as much as you can."
    'Yes, Lord Kaiten.'

My men greeted me and ran out of the forest. When his eyes were on his men for a moment, Kaiton picked up Ailea on a horse and began to run frantically to the wall. Then, as expected, the enemies chased the two men.

A horse of two people arrived at the wall. 'Open the door!' cried Kaiton.

But there was no answer from above. Kaiton made an impression. It seemed that the gatekeepers had a problem. Ailee said as she got off the horse.

'I'll go up and check.'
    'It's dangerous!'
    'The police are more dangerous.'

In the meantime, Ailee smiled as if she was relieved. At that margin, Kaiton backed down. And he took out a sword to stop the enemy from coming.

Meanwhile, Aylia ran up the stairs of the wall. Then I closed my eyes tightly. The gatekeepers were groaning after being hit by an arrow on their back. It was because he was always looking at the Kanna Empire, so he didn't expect an arrow to fly from the back.

Ailee clenched her teeth and ran toward the pulley that opened the gate. Then far away, Rollins' men were seen climbing up the wall.

There was no way to climb the wall from the direction of the Canna Empire, but there were stairs here and there in the direction of the capital, making it easy to climb.

Ailee looked under the wall of the castle. Clint loved himself, so it was dangerous for her to be captured and taken hostage by the enemy. I didn't know what to trade her for.

So now, jumping down the wall may be the best choice Ailee can make. She might have given up her life, but now she couldn't decide easily.
    She murmured unknowingly. "I want to live..."
    Ailee has needed many reasons so far. Many reasons to live. I will live for my family in Yuriana Castle. I'll live for Sutton's people. I'll live for my husband.

But at this moment, she was thinking for the first time that she wanted to survive for her own happiness.

Ailee shouted as she stared at the knight in armor with the motif of the Kalise Hwangseong.
    'If you take a step from there, I'll jump.'
    'Don't do anything useless and come here.'

If Ailea died, she would not be worth the price of a hostage, and would have made Clint even more wild. So the driver could not approach her easily either.

When the knight tried to take a step, Ailee took a step out of the wall. It was dizzying to think of the height. The cliff next to her, the enemy in front of her, and yet she didn't want to die, what should I do?

Ailea seemed to be clearing her mind, but she survived. I have come to the end of my life and now that I have arrived, I will not decide my life for anyone else.

I'm not going to die. That's when she decided. I heard the sound of the wind and the driver fell down. And behind him stood a man of exceptional build.

Clint, a man with black hair and gold eyes, walked like a beast walking in his own zone, as if it were the most advantageous place for me, and quickly overpowered the knight.

Ailea, relieved that he had returned, was reeling from the release of her strength, and her body was reeling from another man's arm.
    It was wrapped around. At that moment, Ailee's eyes grew bigger.
    "You have to be careful."

A familiar voice began to shake Ailee's whole body.
    "Ro, Rollins."
    "... Yeah. You know it well," said Rollins, who ran up the stairs while Kaiton was being raved by drivers flocking at once.

Clint stopped walking when he took the sword to Ailee's neck. Then Ailea tried to get out of Rollins's, Rollins made an impression that she was not frightened with a sword.
    At that time, Eilea turned to the beacon. Rollins smiled meanly at her gaze.
    'Yes, you were afraid of the fire, weren't you?'
    he pushed down the oil can in front of him with one hand. Soon, oil spilled on the grooves dug on the walls. Then, the sunburned next to the oil can and lit the oil.

Ailee screamed in fear as the beacon soared in an instant. Rollins was only then satisfied and approached Aylia, who was shivering all over her body, by the burning sun.

"Come to think of it, I was going to burn you down. For the month I've been saving you, you were you afraid you'd burn to death? Is that why you're afraid of fire?"

"The fire.. was close to the fire..."
    and Aylia couldn't breathe well.

She was a woman who instantly changed the way Clint had lived so far. So Rollins became greedy for Ailee.

Even now, Clint couldn't move a step in place and stopped. She was the only weakness of the knight who recaptured the castle, who had nothing to fear in the world.

Rollins felt anger at Aylia's soft body and pleasant scent trembling in her arms. It was a pity that I had never held it so far.

Rollins turned Ailee's body and held her chin to see herself. Ailee's sky blue eyes, looking at Rollins, trembled in flames, mixed with light and gave a strange color. It also felt as if it were gold as Clint.

"Don't do this.... please..."
    Clint, who had been stuck watching her begging, opened his eyes to make blood stand.
    "You don't have to use fire when you're scared."

"Did you like her if she was that weird? Even if I get a burn, I think it'll be better than then."

I saw Ailee couldn't breathe properly. As the fire neared, she closed her eyes and fell down on her seat. Rollins grinned and took the sunshine to her fainted face.

"Sword down and your knees are boiling, Clint,"
    Clint gritted. He threw away the sword for now and boiled his knees in the seat. Then two of Rollins' knights who climbed up the wall took a sword around his neck.

Clint remembered Kaiton struggling with his enemies below. I was going to wait for him to come up and secure Ailee's safety.

Some of the drivers were able to beat them without a sword anyway. Rollins' expression crumpled mercilessly when Clint threw away the sword.

My eyes were dim with anger.
    Clint took everything from him. And now, I'm giving them up again because of a woman.

Rollins was crazy about what he had lost. Because of that damn curse. If not, Aylia would still be mine, and Clint would be living in small quantities, meeting this woman and that woman as before.

It was all because of the curse that he lost everything like this.

Rollins, who couldn't stand his anger and was thinking about something else, threw the sunlight he was holding onto the floor.

When pouring the oil can, Rollins' hands were stained with oil, which caught fire throughout the wood of the torch. It was time for Rollins to shake his fiery hand with nerves.

Ailee, who had collapsed pretending to faint, grabbed the sun fire he had thrown. Ailea, who had waited for Rollins to let her guard down knowing her weaknesses, felt a burn in her hand, but did not let go of the sun.
    As she expected, while Rollins was on her guard, Ailee stood up and hit Rollins in the upper body with the sun fire. At that moment, a hot fire broke out in the oil on Rollins' body.
    And soon it quickly moved to the face. The light went out when he pounded wildly with his hands. But the burn on the whole face was painful and screamed.
    "Ahhhh!"
    He was now being retaliated by the fire he used to kill Ailea.

I couldn't see. The whole face was so painful that I wanted to die. And the moment he went out of action, the victory of this battle was passed on to Ailea. She's setting the sun on fire.

I looked straight at Rollins' face, which was burned while lying down.

'I'm not afraid of fire anymore.' '
    Ayla!'
    "For the woman who cursed me, you've already burned me......'

Rollins felt as if her trembling voice had cooled her head. It was for one person that he tried to burn Ailee.
    Rita Brea.
    Her name was repeated in her head.
    Did she ruin my life? Now, my stomach is so twisted that I can't even feel pain in my face.

Ailee ran to Clint's crab frantically, trembling. As soon as she was safe, Clint slashed the sword that had been pointed at her neck. He flexibly avoided the sword on the narrow wall and picked up the sword that had fallen on the floor. And easily overpowered Rollins' knights.

He hugged Ailea running in his arms. Already, the men who followed Rollins were helping him run away from the wall.

Clint's heart beat violently. It was useless without her to have everything in the world. I wanted to hold her in my arms and stay still until I felt relieved.

I could hear Kaiton calling Clint for help below. Ailee said as if she was relieved.

'We're all right now.'
    "..."
    'Stay ahead. It'll be all right.'
    Clint nodded at her soft voice. He spoke in a cool but friendly voice.
    "You're amazing. Now I'll take you to the captain's office."
    "In the midst of all this, I'm getting a joke... ..and go help Lord Kitten."

Clint smiled as Ailea grumbled. I felt dizzy when I saw my wife's injured hand, but I felt refreshed when I thought of Rollins, who was burned by this slender hand.

Soon Clint's men came up to the wall and helped a considerable number of gatekeepers and torchbearers to take them under the wall.

Clint called one of his men and said,
    "Get your wife into the carriage. Treat your hands first.'
    'Yes, sir.'

Before leaving, Clint kissed Ailea on the forehead. He said so.
    "Thanks to you, I'm going to win,"

Ailee looked up and looked up at Clint. And I smiled with my eyes that made the viewer feel relieved. The smile made it even harder for Clint to leave his wife behind.

But to get her to rest quickly, she had to get rid of all the dangerous things here. He headed down the wall.
    Clint's men helped Ailea and said,

"Now the enemy has almost fled or surrendered! It'll be cleaned up when the Captain goes!"
    'I see.'
    'Rolins Theresa could not have escaped far because of burns to her face. It was a lot of bluffing."

I could tell that I won the game just by the excited atmosphere surrounding the Excalizé castle. Shouts of victory were heard all over the place. Ailee nodded with force.

As I was walking under the support, I looked under the wall and saw a client heading to Excalizet Castle on a horse. When all Rollins' men were caught, they turned off the lights.

There were also people coming out. Everyone was trustworthy.

It was very happy to live in love here on this land, in this castle.

And with today's victory, I can continue my happiness. Ailee looked at the castle where the fire had not yet been extinguished.

In order to rebuild, it was obvious that he would have to work without sleeping for a while, but Eilea felt happy even that.

I couldn't even feel my body hurt. The heat burned inside her. She's in this castle. I was going to live for a long, long time.

<Complete>

Excalidze has been on fire for a while. The people who ran out with their weapons caught fire and threw away their weapons after learning that Clint had already won.

Instead, he brought water and started putting out the fire of the Excalizae. Excalidze's utensils chattered about what happened today here and here and there.

So did Mary, the maid. She told the whole neighborhood to put out the fire.
    'So the damn emperor tried to burn down the forest?'
    "Oh, my God, how can I put out a fire in this winter?'
    "That's what I'm saying. The queen ran out of the grass, and I almost got on the forest and everything."

They shivered. People thought it was fortunate that the castle's saints were Clint and Eileen, not Rollins.

Sutton's people were more attached to the land than the Grand Duke and Duchess thought, and their love for the castle of Ex-Khalise was stronger. They're not going to be here for the first time.

I fully realized Clint's idea that the Sutton people would reject the couple from the capital.

Clint rode a horse around the Excalidze to find the remaining enemy. However, the soldiers that Rollins brought in were very thin in their loyalty and found it a waste of my life.
    There are only prisoners and allies left around the castle. Clint asked them when the men who went after Rollins returned.
    "Rollins?"
    "We're crossing the border with the Brea family of wizards. As expected, we're heading to the Duchy of Telt, where Daisy is."
    "Oh, thank you. Now let it go."
    "Yes, sir."

The season was dry and the fire in the Excalidze castle didn't go out easily. However, the fire did not spread outside the castle anymore because people gathered and turned off the fire.

When Ailea came down from the wall with the help of the knights, there was a carriage that Clint had brought. I arrived near Excalizet Castle by riding the carriage.
    The knight escorting the wagon said.
    "It's dangerous to get any closer, ma'am. I'll stop here."

Then Ailee opened the curtain and looked at the driver through the window.
    "I think I should get off and help."
    "I'm sorry, but your highness ordered the carriage not to go near the fire."
    "... Overprotective."

Ailee nodded as if she were talking to herself. The carriage was surrounded by knights. They knew that protecting Ailea was the most important task for Clint, but they thought it was a waste of manpower in overprotective.
    Ailee looked at Clint running with a sword in one hand between the flames. Ailee, who was looking at him holding a reins with one hand and wearing a sword with the other, paused.
    Come to think of it, I didn't often see my husband holding a sword. He was always sweet and gentle to his wife.
    Only today did I see him running like that.

Clint slowly put in the sword, perhaps because he judged that there was no more enemy. Clint on the battlefield is Ailee.
    The boy was nothing like Clint that I knew so far. It was cold and sharp.

While she was watching, Clint looked around and found something. Then he found Joaquin, a doctor, among the people who were putting out the fire, and ordered Ailea to go.
    Then the doctor rushed to the carriage where Ailee was located.
    Joaquin in the carriage said to Ailea,
    "I heard you had a burn on your hand. Please say it's nothing."
    "Ah..."
    Ailee hid her hands behind her back with a embarrassing look. She smiled and said as if she was trying to move on to acting cute. "It's nothing..."
    Then Joaquin lamented with a troubled look.
    "You know. How sensitive you are about your wife getting hurt. Why do you get hurt, really?"
    "Well, but I got hurt a little bit.."
    "I know. Let's solve it quickly when you're slightly hurt,"
    Ailee gently held out her hands.

Aylia's hand burned in the hot sun.
    Joaquin, who saw blisters caught here and there, shouted in astonishment.
    "How can this be a little bit? You were seriously injured."

It was a clint that turned her eyes upside down even with a small drop of blood on the tip of her finger.
    I didn't see her properly earlier, but it was clear that she would do anything if she knew her hand was hurt like this.

Ailee, who did not know the pain of the people around her, looked a little upset. She made an excuse.
    'But it was a meaningful injury.'
    "Your wife's injury doesn't mean anything!'

Joaquin, who felt threatened by life, cried, and Ailea, who felt sorry, said in a small voice, 'It was really meaningful. I was almost taken by Rollins."
    "......yeah?"
    "I was hurt while attacking..."
    Ailee said, and Joaquin, who was anxious, regained his composure for a moment.

He asked in wonder.
    'Your wife attacked?'
    "Yeah, the sun was off, so I hit Rollins with it."
    Joaquin listened to the story blankly. Sometimes Joaquin thought that Ailea was surprisingly strong.

He came to his senses again and began to treat the burns of Ailee. Joaquin said in first aid.
    "Should I say you're really brave or simple?" "Oh..."
    When the medicine went into the wound, it was so painful that Amelia groaned.

Joaquin gave me a lecture when tears fell down because it hurt so much.
    "You must have been sicker when you got hurt, what are you doing?"
    "I was so surprised at that time that I didn't even get sick."

But now that I came to see it, it wasn't enough to be ridiculed. Joaquin, who had been meticulously treated, put out a bowl of ground medicinal herbs.
    "It's a good medicine for burns. It's a bit harsh, but it also has a pain effect, so eat it. Originally, it was supposed to be mixed with water, but now it's urgent, so swallow it for now."
    Ailee saw Joaquin's bowl with a suspicious face. She asked.

'Do you have to eat this?'
    "Of course. If you don't eat it, you won't be able to sleep later because the burn hurts.'

Ailee nodded and put the medicinal herbs in her mouth. But it was terrible so I couldn't eat anymore.
    'I can't eat.'
    "How good is this for burns. Hurry up and swallow it all."
    "......I won't eat it. I'll eat it later."
    "If you don't eat it, it'll be added."

No matter how hard it was, Ailee turned her head as if she didn't hear it. SHe's been leading the family so maturely until now, but she's acting like a child because the medicine is only bitter. I was 20 years old.

Joaquin kicked her tongue, recalling that she was blue as a child.

After a while, Ailee's wagon started moving again. Men and women of all ages rushed out and helped extinguish the fire.
    However, the inside of the castle was a mess because of the fire.

Fortunately, there was a hot spring a little away from Excalizet Castle, and there was an empty mansion owned by Excalizet. Excalidze's vines decided to stay there for a while.

Aylia wanted to look inside the castle, but the knights wouldn't let her get out of the carriage until she arrived at the mansion.

The maids quickly made a fluffy bed. Ailee, who was half-forced on the bed, was worried and asked Mary.
    'Blue?'
    "How clever is that cat. We're looking in the grass and the maid's washing up."
    "Oh, well, I'm going to have to...."
    "Stay here. It's an order from the Grand Duke."

It's an order again.
    Eventually, Ailea, who couldn't stand it, made a pretty impression and said. "Another command. How many orders did he give?"
    "It's one."
    Aylia said to keep us stuck.

"We must have burned all our things in the castle. How can you not let me check that? Can't you just take a look at it once?"

"No, I can't. If you get hurt more than this, I'll have a hard time. What?"
    When Mary nagged at me, Ailee nodded, feeling falsely accused.

The house where I lived was burned down, and it was natural that I was curious about the inside. But how much does he overprotect me?

Being stuck in a room without being able to intervene in the surrounding situation, Ailee sat by the window of the mansion and looked outside.
    I could see the burned and charred Excalidze castle. Only after sunset did Clint enter the bedroom after putting the situation under control.
    Ailea turned her head out of the window, pretending not to see Clint, who had kept her from moving.
    Then Clint walked up and asked softly.
    'Why are you so sulky?'
    Ailee grumbled.
    'How do you keep people stuck?'
    'I'm afraid I'll get hurt. I'm already hurt,"
    Clint frowned, looking down at her hand.
    Ailee then asked coyly to divert his attention from the wound.
    'Have you found Prince Elliot?'
    " Yes.'

'Don't you have to go to the Imperial City again?'
    'The Elga and the Lysius are guarding you now. Don't worry. I'll go back to sleep, and I'll leave tomorrow,'
    Ailea nodded.
    She knew this was the failure of the Emperor Murray.

If he really thought of his son and prepared for treason, he would not have let Excalize in the south and Uriana in the east hold hands.
    She asked.
    'Where did Rollins go?'
    'He ran away. He probably went to Daisy's."
    " .. He ran away?"

Ailea's forehead narrowed.
    It was a little strange to miss them with the wounded even though they were with wizards. Clint said nonchalantly,
    "I'll catch you soon."
    "...Didn't you let me go?"
    "Let me see your hand instead."
    "Don't change the subject."
    "Oh, I let you go, on purpose. So let me see your hand,"
    Ailee's shoulder trembled as Clint's voice dropped sharply. Ailee slightly raised her innocent-looking eyes and asked.

'Why'd you let him go?'
    'If he surrenders, he'll have to be taken prisoner and treated. The Knights of Tilip have traditionally done that."
    "I know where he's going, but why would he catch him? He hurt your hand, too."

'It's my choice.'
    'Yes, he's still alive.'
    Clint said lightly, but it didn't sound like a joke at all.
    Ailee said. 'Did you scare people?'
    'No.'
    'But why are you so scared when I'm hurt?'
    'If you don't like it, don't get hurt.'

Aylia turned her head away from him because she felt like she was being scolded.
    "It's better to get hurt than to be a hostage."
    "... That's true."
    Unexpectedly, Ailee welcomed Clint's acceptance.
    'Right?'
    "Yeah. It wasn't because she was my wife, it was really cool.'

When he praised her, Ailea laughed profusely. But soon, Rollins, who was holding the burned face, came to mind and smiled away. She said with guilt.
    "At that time, all I could think was that I really wanted to live... . I don't think I'll be able to sleep today."

Rollins, who was screaming, left an afterimage.
    Then Clint said, "It's not even dead."
    He burned you to death. Clint, who swallowed the horse, turned away.
    'Let me see your hand. Unbandage it.'
    'Oh, no. You can't put your bandage back on.'
    "Why not? Don't you know how many years I've been on the battlefield? I'll be better at bandaging than Joaquin."

Clint held her hand and she screamed in pain. Clint loosened the bandage on one hand more carefully. Clint shut his mouth because of the serious wound.

But the thought that she might have been dragged by Rollins made me feel fortunate that she ended up at this level.
    He bandaged again and calmly said.
    "I'm glad you're going to stop."

Ailea, who was worried about making a fuss about Clint's knowledge, unexpectedly relieved when he was calm. She quickly proudly said that she was healed compared to her being dragged away, saying that the wound was not severe.

"I'm not scared of fire anymore. I even caught a torch. And the fire saved my life this time."
    'Yeah,'
    Clint rewound the bandage neatly. As he said, he was much cleaner and more solid than Joaquin. He soon began to nag.

"Joakin says he'll be better next spring. Apply the medicine so that it doesn't look ugly.'
    'I will.'
    'And I'm told to give him your medicine.' You said you didn't eat it earlier."
    "Yes, yes?"
    That shocked Ailee. He was trying to feed her through Clint after he gently withdrew how she was feeling. Just in time, the maid brought the medicine Clint had asked for in advance. When he stirred the medicine in the bowl with a spoon, Ailee was crying.

'That, that medicine is too bitter.'
    'But you still have to take it."
    " I thought you were on my side..."

Ailea seemed to be shocked. She soon smiled softly because she knew her husband was weak against her.
    "Can we not eat?"

Then Clint calmly took a spoonful of medicine and said,
    "Come on, open your mouth."

... It doesn't go over at all.
    Ailee shut her mouth because she didn't want to eat.
    Then Clint said, 'Hurry up, before you force yourself.'
    'That's too much... "

Ailee looked as if she couldn't stand it because she was sad. Ailee reluctantly opened her mouth when Clint took a spoonful and took it to her mouth.

When she drank a spoonful of medicine and saw Clint with resentful eyes, he grabbed Ailee's chin. And when I kissed her, Ailee's eyes were round.

Clint, who swallowed a bitter pill in her mouth, gave her a lecture.
    "You don't use it to the point of making that face," asked Ailee, ashamed of her pathetic look.
    "What's that face?'
    "Looks like there's no one in the world to trust.'

Clint says and gives one more spoonful, but Ailee won't open her mouth. Then Clint made a sound with his tongue as if calling for a small animal.

"Good boy. I'll give you chocolate as a prize when you're done eating."
    He played such a prank and laughed with wrinkles around his eyes.

Ailee's heart pounded at the boyish smile. Ailee grumbled.
    'Not a kid.'
    "Yes, I know. I'm an adult. And adults don't get upset when they take medicine. Isn't he, ma'am?"

He was strangely mature in provocation. So you really feel like a child. Ailee made up her mind several times and after making up her mind, she took the bowl from Clint's hand.

Then they disagree with each other. Clint couldn't hold it in and giggled as Ailea's eyes were wet after emptying the bowl. "Hey, how much medicine do you use to make me cry?"
    "I keep teasing you... ..I hate you."
    "Yes, I took your medicine, so let's eat chocolate."

Clint put the chocolate he brought into Ailee's mouth. The chocolate I got as a reward was sweet, so Ailee was a little relieved. In fact, it was not that I hated the time to take medicine because I liked Clint, who was gently soothing and giving medicine.

It was a bit bitter chocolate, but the medicine was so bitter that it felt sweet for Ailea. Clint took out another chocolate. He said half the chocolate in Ailea's mouth.

"Bite it. I'll eat it, too."
    Then Ailee bit the chocolate with her teeth. Clint kissed her as the caramel inside flowed a little along her lips. And after shaking my lips, I put out the other half.

'Do you want me to give you?'
    'Yes......'
    "Kiss me,' he said, breathtakingly close.

Breathless, Ailee slightly touched Clint's lips with the tip of her tongue. And it only kissed and fell down to the point where it felt moist. She opens her mouth asking for chocolate.
    Clint put the leftover chocolate in her mouth and smiled even more mischievously.

"You didn't open your mouth when you took medicine, but when you gave me chocolate, do you listen to me this well?"
    "I like sweet things."
    'Child.'
    'I like you too ……. Is it because you're a child?"
    she asked with a clear look, and Clint narrowed her forehead slightly.
    "Please don't make my heart pound. I told you I have a weak heart, ma'am."

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 22 others like this.
  3. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The strong man, who was pushing Hwangseong at once, was stuck in front of his slender wife. Ailee smiled softly. After talking about this and that for a while, Ailee's eyes slowly closed.
    She leaned her head in Clint's arms because she was dizzy.
    "The medicine... must be a little strong.'
    'Yeah. I'll be there by tomorrow instead.'

Hoikin seemed to have prescribed some medicine that Aylia would eat and fall asleep. Her body quickly lost strength. Clint gently picked her up and took her to bed.
    Lying under a blanket, Clint said with his arms tightly wrapped around Ailea.

"I'm going to have a lot of work to do from tomorrow.."
    Clint said softly as Ailea nodded as she had no energy to answer.
    "But today, we don't have to worry about anything."
    "Uhhhh"
    'Get well soon,' Clint said, rubbing her face in his arms.
    She murmured as he caressed Ailee's hair. "If you don't feed me, I won't eat...."

Clint paused at the childlike voice. I felt a little pathetic for a moment when I laughed at every word of my wife and shook my heart.

Clint hardly slept, and woke up at dawn. He mumbled pleasantly, looking at Ailea, who was sound asleep.
    "You're sleeping late again today, my lady."
    He probably fell asleep deeper in the medicine. Clint was full of laughter as if he was happy to see Ailee's face. He kissed her gently on the forehead and whispered.
    'I'll give you everything you want,'

he stood up from his seat.
    At this moment, all of this Teniacs were in Clint's hands. Therefore, what he just said was not an exaggeration.
    I could lose everything I have. Rumors must have spread to neighboring countries such as Dipoli and Canna by now.

I wonder if there would have been a rumor. The whole continent was nervous about the reversed situation.
    When Clint came out of the bedroom, a group of mountains rushed to report.

"Rollins has moved on to the Duchy of Telt, where Lady Daisy is located."
    The Duchy was on the way, as the royal family, anxious about Rollins and the Breas, moved along Daisy. Perhaps there is a place to hide Rollins.
    It was so brazen of him to kick his brother out there and rely on him. Maybe Daisy can't let her brother down on a moral level. Yante continued.
    "And Rita went over to the Brea family and to the Dipolia."
    "Well."
    "The curse spread through her body," Clint replied calmly.
    "Tell him to keep an eye on it."
    'Yes, sir,' answered the band and went outside.

Only after Clint went out and examined the Excalicide did Aylia wake up.
    With Mary's help, I was ready to go out, but the medicine didn't go away, so I was reeling.

Clint, who returned to the mansion, held back his laughter as he watched Ailee staggering.
    'I feel drunk.'
    'Yeah, Joaquin said so.'
    I feel sorry for him stumbling around, but why he's so cute. Clint held Ailea in his arms, thinking he was a little mean.
    "Let's stop walking. 'I'm nervous.'
    'Where are you going?'
    'Calise castle.'
    'Then I'll be repairing this place.'
    'I'm sorry, but I'm nervous, so please come with me. Huh?"
    Clint said affectionately.
    Of course, no one in the land would dare touch Ailee, but Clint didn't want to leave her in his arms for a moment.

Eventually, the two got into the carriage as Clint insisted.
    The restoration of the castle will be left to the Sixers and Renda. On the wagon to the Imperial City, Aylia looked out of the carriage, looking half-asleep.

The Suttonians were not very interested in the fact that the emperor had changed overnight. Their king was an anti-aircraft couple yesterday and today.

However, I could notice the change when entering the capital. The capitalists, who were being exploited by the Brea family, ran out excitedly and sprayed flowers on the wagon with the emblem of Excalizé Castle.

There was some grumbling about why Elliot didn't take root by killing all of them, but most of them felt secure that Rollins' brother Elliott became king, not Clint, who rebelled.
    Too radical a change was frightening. Knowing their anxiety, Clint and Eilea had initially chosen Eliot as their next king. And as they expected, the people of the capital were pleased to accept this revolt on behalf of the war.
    When Ailea arrived at the castle of Calise, Eliot, wearing a crown, appeared. He, who was almost killed by his brother, became king overnight, and Elliot was still absent.

One step behind him was Sophie and Julian, who were guarding Kalise Castle. Ailee greeted the eyes.
    Elliot was shaking because he didn't know how Clint would come out, and the Grand Duke said, bending one knee in front of him.
    'Your Majesty.'
    "Great, Grand Duke!'

Elliot trembled even more terrified as he boiled his knees.
    Then Clint continued.
    'I'll be behind you in the future, so if you're in danger, let me know.'
    'That's... I will.'
    "One thing,' Clint said to him.
    "We need you to fully recognize Sutton's autonomy. More than before, perfectly."
    "Oh......... no, of course! As a king, I will never go out of here outside the castle of Cali."
    Elliot was calling himself a king, not an emperor. It already meant that Sutton was not under Elliott's command. Clint, who was satisfied with Elliott's words, said Clint.

'Then I'll stay outside.'
    'Kko, should I? There were empty rooms in Kalise Castle..."
    Elliot said with a tearful face.

Then Clint replied.
    'Your Majesty will be guarded by the Knights of the Guard.'
    'So, I'm afraid the Knights are a little scary.'…."
    Elliot shuddered when he saw the Knights of Guards standing behind him. The sophie who led the guard corps seemed a little scary.
    Then Sophie frowned and said.
    'Are you still afraid of me?'
    " .....No, I'm very scared.'
    "The king doesn't say scary that easily. No, you can't do it at all."

Sophie was nagging because she was afraid someone was from the Elga family. Elliot grumbled after suffering from her for a few days.
    "I'm a human being, and I can't even say I'm scared? I'm scarier than Kyung."
    "What? No, your brother tried to kill you, and I'm protecting you, but why am I even scarier? Common sense!"
    "This is to monitor and to die from what not, not keep!"
    "Anyway, you're not gonna let him die!"

I was worried, but I was glad that the two of them fit well.
    In the first place, Sophie had a round personality and was sociable, so she got along well with anyone. In addition, she seemed very happy to lead the Royal Guard Corps as she wanted for a long time. Elliot, too.
    I was afraid of her, but I didn't hate her. Rather, he was relying on it.

However, Julian had a rather plain personality, so he didn't want to get along with anyone. When I saw Julian because I was worried about Ailee, he turned his head away as if he was annoyed.

He entered the royal castle after receiving Eliot's suggestion to talk about what happened after a meal. Ailee said to Clint, her shoulders drooping.
    "As expected, Julian hates me."
    "I don't hate it."
    "... I don't like it, obviously."
    Ailee sighed, and Clint leaned over to her side and asked.
    "What happened to you two?"
    And Ailee bit her lips and said,
    'Yulian thinks I went to the castle because I hate it so much.'
    'Why do you think so?'
    "I went to Yuriana Castle only once at my mother's funeral, and she cried so hard not to go."
    "..."
    "So I lied. I don't like the countryside, so I'm going to live in the fancy capital."
    The child cried so much that he thought it would be better to hate him. However, I was sad that I became an adult after some time. Ailee said with a smile.
    "At that time, I didn't like it when my heart hurt, so I told my child harshly, and now I'm doing this."
    "..."
    Clint found something to soothe him, but it didn't come up easily. However, I just thought that I should create a place for the two to make up.

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 19 others like this.
  4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiden thanks for the spoilers... You're doing a great job!!!

Bloodygirl likes this.
  5. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only Elliott and the Grand Duke and Duchess were left at the dinner.
    Clint was irritated by the Kalise Castle, which was more colorful than when Emperor Murray was present.
    My house was completely burned down, and I thought the man who set the castle on fire must have lived a good life here.

Elliot looked at Clint's poor expression and said.
    "You must have arrived at Daisy by now,"
    Then Ailee answered.
    "Yes, I think so."

Ailea briefly recalled what had happened. The day he was betrayed to death in her wedding dress.
    She died in an infinite amount of resentment against Rollins.
    In this life, I got revenge on Rollins. It was only for a short time that I felt relieved, and later I felt guilty.

On the other hand, Clint looked very happy. I laughed when I thought of Rollins, who had not been able to rest for such a long distance in fear of being caught even after being burned.
    Clint had a cruel side to him, but at the same time he was a knight, so he cut his throat on the spot rather than torture.
    But Rollins was too bad to kill so easily. After finishing the meal, Teniak decided the direction to go in the future, he started to eat dessert.

Ailee's expression was full of expectations when she heard that hot melted chocolate was coming out. But Clint said to the maid. "Oh, before you eat dessert, bring her some medicine. There's a doctor."

Ailee looked at Clint with a resentful look at his words. However, I couldn't say anything because it was a public event.
    In front of her was a green medicine instead of chocolate. Ailee closed her eyes tightly and inhaled the medicine.

I grabbed the hem of my skirt with my hand to pretend nothing was wrong. I could see Clint smiling mischievously. He asked with a drowsy smile on his chin.
    "Do you use it?"

Then Ailee slapped Clint's arm with a faint hand as if she was dying of hatred. Then Clint shakes his shoulders and laughs.

Looking at the two childish people, Elliot's expression spread a sense of embarrassment. Why am I here. Should I get married too? I've been locked up because of you, so I'll have time to date.

It was painful to be stuck between the two people who had forgotten their existence. Elliot thought he was more comfortable when he was with Sophie.

After the meal, Ailee stayed in an empty room in Hwangseong.
    The Imperial City was almost empty. She decided to stay in Daisy's old room. As soon as she entered the room, Aylia began to look around with a blank face. Beautiful colorful decorations, Jewelry walls, finest curtains and beds purchased from Dipolia.

Aylia spent her childhood in the Imperial City, but she had never seen anything so spectacular. She was admiring, but the door opened briefly and Julian came in.
    Ailee tilted her head and he said.
    "......talk to your sister, Clint said."
    "Oh, yeah," Ailee nodded as she brightened up.

Julian flopped down on the sofa. The boy, who wanted to resemble Clint, even copied Clint. It was the husband's usual position to sit cheekily with his right leg on his left thigh. Ailee said with a smile without realizing it.
    "Clint has bad water."
    "Don't talk recklessly about the leader."
    Yulian's blunt answer made Aylia a little sad, but she still wondered where to answer.

She sat on the bed.
    "Amazing, you've become an adult."
    "I'm not an adult yet."
    Ailee laughed as Julian grumbled.

"But it's much bigger than me. My family is all tall. You'll be as big as Cyril when you're an adult, right?"
    "Yes."
    Julian said as if he was lazy to answer, but he didn't get up first. She was talking in a small way, and she said.
    "The medicine must be working. I should go to bed..."
    She said, and Julian nodded and then stood up from his seat. Clint came in as soon as he left. He sat beside Ailea and asked affectionately.
    'Did you talk?'
    'I did... when can we get back together?' she said with a sad look, and Clint said with a smile.
    "Even if it were me, my brother would cry if he left me because he suddenly liked Hwangseong. It's hateful to hate precious things separately. I can't help it.'
    'Is that so......'
    "Yes, it'll be all right with time."

As he spoke soothingly, Ailee nodded her head still. Still, she felt better after a short conversation, so a smile was around her mouth, making even Clint feel better.

Rollins arrived at the Duchy of Telt, beyond the crowds fleeing the Imperial City and the Depolia.
    All he could rely on now was his sister, Daisy. Rollins couldn't see properly. I got a burn on my face, especially my eyes.

Rollins was covering his eyes with a white cloth to prevent his vision from getting worse. In the cold winter, Rollins thought of many things in the carriage over the dipolias.
    Those with him were not on Rollins' side. His relationship with 0 Me Clint was so twisted that he was afraid he would die right away, so they were only those who were running away together.

I couldn't check my face, but I could clearly see that others' reactions had changed. He hated walking and ran away.
    What happened? Rollins was in pain and wanted to die there.

After he was in that situation, he regretted missing Aelia every moment. I couldn't stop thinking about it for a moment.

No one welcomed them when they arrived so barely.
    Originally, Daisy, his sister, had been eager to marry an aristocrat in the capital.

However, Rollins drove Daisy away as soon as Emperor Murray became ill. Fortunately, Daisy was a very smart person, so she was respected as the princess's hostess.

She gave up the mansion because she couldn't kick her brother out, but she hated him as much as she used to. Daisy said coldly.
    'At any time, the Grand Duke of Excaliz will send you if you want your brother's extradition.'
    'Madam.'
    'I can't put this duchy in danger to save my brother, whom I'm not very close to.'"

That was right. Rollins clenched his teeth. None of the things that were taken for granted in the Imperial City were natural here.

The recognition of Sutton's autonomy meant that Excalie was no longer interfered with by the Imperial City. And since Clint was the king's guardian,
    In fact, there was no one above him in this country.

Early the next day, the Grand Duke and Duchess returned to Excalise. The Queen of Lenda sat down in Excalise Castle as she wanted.

Then the Brea family disappeared and gathered the busy wizards to create an academy. When the continent's best wizard was combined, the status of Excalise Castle soared into the sky.
    The Knights of Tilip lived in the vicinity of Excalizet Castle as a vassal. Previously, the ongoing war brought people to the vicinity of Excalizé Castle, where there were few residents, and a market was created.

It soon became the capital of Sutton. Clint sent Daisy a letter with his men. The request was made to repatriate Rollins to Tenneak.
    He spoke harshly, but Daisy replied that Rollins could not do anything dangerous because he lost his sight, so he could manage it at the Telt Duchy.

After receiving the reply, Clint put the answer on hold. Of course, I could pressure the Duchy to release Rollins. However, when the situation was unstable, there was no need to make relationships with other countries bad.

However, one thing to check was whether Rollins really lost his sight. I couldn't know exactly by letter alone. If Rollins was in good condition, he couldn't leave him alone.

Clint's looking for someone to go to Dipollia. Because his name was to meet the royal family, he had to send someone with some status. And it was even more natural for the most reliable person to go.

In Sutton, meetings were held every day for a while for restoration work. Clint told Ailea at the meeting.
    "So, ma'am, do you have anyone from the Elgar family to visit? As you may know, the Lyshers are the ones who think they'll be in trouble if they get out of their neighborhood....."

The Lyshers sold their capital house and established a new place in Sutton. Unlike the capital, which was crowded on the street and difficult to get out of the house, they liked the quiet Sutton very much.

There's a rumor going around that they're getting more and more ghosts in their area thanks to the Lysius family....

In any case, they were not able to interfere with their own lives. Ailee answered what Clint said with Julian in mind.
    "I'll be right back."
    "·······What?"

Clint, who always spoke up to his wife in public, asked without realizing it. A frowned impression quickly turned the eyes of those who participated in the meeting.

Ailee spoke calmly.
    "He's the one who blinded me with my hands. I'd like to check.'
    "No.'
    'It'll only take about three days with the Empress Lenda.'
    'That's not to be taken into account, ma'am.'

What Ailea said in such a public meeting was to prevent Clint from refusing. However, Clint rejected the opinion regardless of his wife's intentions.
    Ailee said.
    "I'm dealing with the Emperor. It's natural for the Grand Duke to be my responsibility because he can't go."
    "Send Sir Julian."
    "I want to go."

Clint sighed when Ailea spoke firmly. Even the Duchy was a diplomatic issue between countries. As she said, it was certainly not a bad thing to be polite to the former emperor. However, I didn't want to send my wife far away.

But as Ailea said, she was the most suitable person for the job. Said Witten Kurs, who was listening quietly.
    "You're right. There's nothing good to see like your wife is going. There's nothing bad about my treatment of the Emperor."
    "It's for diplomacy."

Witten, who had accumulated the wealth of Tenneak, was definitely a practical man. Clint said reluctantly.
    "I'll think about it more."
    But his stubbornness didn't last long because of Aylia's eye-catching persuasion that she wanted to go abroad.

The Duchy of Telt was small in size but had geographical advantages, accumulating enormous wealth. In the first place, even though Daisy didn't want it, Rollins sent her here to marry her because of her enormous wealth.

Ailee looked happy when she saw the blue sea of seagulls flying in an exotic atmosphere. A trading ship was going back and forth between the ports.

Ailee admired and said to Linda who came with her.
    'That's a nice place.'
    'What? What did you say?"
    When I asked Renda back, who had been distracted elsewhere, she said in a sulky.
    'Will you keep doing this, really?'
    'Mrs. Ma'am, do you have any items you must buy at the port? I'll be back."
    "Again? You've only been paying attention to the Academy lately, and you've been so indifferent to me..."
    "See you later!"
    Linda was already moving away from me. Ailee soon laughed for a long time after shedding such a woman for a while.
    These days, Lenda seemed to be as delicious as ever.

Ailee met Daisy, who greeted her with a smile.
    "Mrs. Aylia, thank you for coming."
    Then Ailee shook her head and said.
    "Thank you for inviting me. How wonderful...…."

."Right? I didn't like it before I came, but when I came, I wondered why I was stubborn,"
    Daisy said with a sneaking smile, grabbing Ailee's arm.
    "It was difficult on my own. I hate my brother, but it's not good for my reputation if I kick him out. It's a relief that we're able to move on so well."
    I was worried about how I would react, but I was glad to see you happy. Daisy took Ailea to Rollins' place and said,
    "Strangely. I thought it was going to happen one day.'
    'Really?'
    "Yes, as if fate existed and it was fixed,'

Daisy continued.
    "That's what he said when he replied to me, It's my request. I'll do it for me. I'm going to save you. Do you know why?"
    '……well?'
    'Because I invited my wife to tea time first.'
    "..."
    "You're a simple, pathetic person. You don't forget your debt, good or bad."

"Why did you invite me to tea time then?"
    When Ailee was first invited to the banquet, she didn't make a very good impression on the women there.

Nevertheless, Daisy invited her to tea time. Daisy answered Ailee's question.
    'I had that feeling.'
    'Gam?'
    "The Grand Duke, who I knew, met Clint Lysius and Mrs. Ailea, was a very different person. So I thought something would change."

While we were talking, the two arrived at the small castle where Rollins was.
    Ailee smiled at Daisy and said, "From here on, I'll go alone."
    "Come back."
    Daisy thought the driver who went in with Ailee might kill Rollins. But in fact, Daisy would not be disappointed if she killed him.

Ailee walked into the castle with a knight.
    It was an incredibly poor place where the once emperor lived.
    Daisy didn't like my brother very much before and now.

Rollins, who was sitting on the bed, asked, wary of his popularity.
    'Who is it?'
    "Rollins.'
    Aylia's voice startled Rollins.

She moved one step closer. Aylia said when Rollins released the cloth that covered his eyes.
    'Don't untie it.'
    'I can't see now anyway, because of you."
    Rollins' hands trembled.

Ailee said calmly.
    "Still, you have to protect your eyes as much as you can."
    Her voice was so sweet. Rollins thought only after he was blind. But I couldn't forgive you for blinding me.

Ailea continued to stutter to find what he would throw.
    "On the condition of keeping an eye on you here, I've decided not to be repatriated," Rollins laughed.
    'Still, it's a vein, Daisy's trying.'
    "I'm sorry."
    "I'm sorry?"
    Rollins said absurdly.
    "You made my eyes look like this. Your husband took my place! I've been robbed of everything I've got, and now, I'm sorry?"
    He shouted, and Aylia's knight, standing beside him, thrust a sword into Rollins' neck.

"Watch your mouth,'
    'It's all right, sir,' said Eilea softly.
    Rollins was overwhelmed by a strange need whenever he heard her soft voice. Even though I thought I lost everything because of her, I regretted that I should have married her.

These two thoughts were repeated over and over again, wanting to hurt Ailee and get drunk at the same time. At the end, all he could think about was Ailee. It got worse because I couldn't see it.

Ailee quietly spoke to Rollins, who was fumbling for her.
    'You tried to burn me down.'
    'Because you weren't even human at the time.'
    'Then I have nothing to say.'
    Ailee laughed rather.
    "If appearance was the reason for my death ·····."
    "You didn't kill me anyway."

Ailee nodded as Rollins was playing hard to get. But soon he knew he couldn't see and opened his mouth.
    'I survived.'
    "What?'
    "You didn't save me, I did.' I've changed my fate,'
    Rollins said with a fever at her calm words. 'What are you talking about?'
    'I know,'
    Ailee muttered from her seat.

Then I took a deep breath and asked Rollins.
    "What the hell were you thinking about pushing Clint into battle? What if he dies? Who's guarding the border of Teniak?"
    "We can make a peace treaty."

Then Ailea said in a fit of spiritually.
    "Why would the Kanna Empire make a peace treaty with the weak Teniac without Clint."
    "We made it when Captain Ron died."
    Rollins' words went so far as naive. This man thinks war is going on in the distance.

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 20 others like this.
  6. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler from vol 1, about Ailea's brother, kyrill who visit her to return the necklace, which save her back to live because of the cursed.

I thought it was her. I didn't think it was her. not as much as seven years ago Ailea, the beloved sister who left for the Imperial City alone at the age of thirteen without an adult.
    Kyrill asked first. 'What's wrong with your body?'
    'Kyrill, say hello first.'
    'Oh, sorry,'
    bowed Cyrillic, who had been looking at Ailea's condition in a hurry.

"Long time no see, Mrs. Ailea Lischus de Excalise."
    "Yes. Thank you for coming, Prince Cyril Elga-Yuriana."

Ailea bowed her head, bending her knees. And before she could raise her head, Cyril grabbed Ailea's arm and asked.
    "When did you start?'
    'From the Imperial City......... I happened to get sick.'
    "How did you get this disease?'

Cyrillic thought he was truly fortunate to be here instead of Sophie, who was hot-tempered.
    If Sophie had seen my sister's condition, she might have immediately dragged the soldiers to the Imperial City to negotiate. Ailea's body, which she met after seven years, was even getting feverish.

Only then did Cyrillic give Clint an eye. As Cyril stood silent waiting for the Grand Duke's greeting, Clint reached out his hand and asked for a handshake.

"Welcome, Prince Cyrillic. I was about to send you an invitation.'
    'Hello,'

Kiril replied politely. Ailea looked at Cyrillic, which, unlike her childhood, had a huge height difference. She turned the subject around to save the nervous Clint.

"Kyrill, did you really leave Yuriana's castle to Sophie? To the little boy?"

When Ailea nagged her like she did seven years ago, Cyrillic said, annoying.

"Sophie turned eighteen a few days ago, so there's nothing to worry about. SHe's much more mature than you. Why are you so skinny? Why didn't you grow at all? You mean we have such a small baby in our house?"

Ailea shut up at Cyrillic's counterattack. Cyrillic, which was endlessly hard for Clint, softened his tone for Ailea.

"But why do I have such a fever. Because of the disease?"
    "Oh, no, no, no, it's not..."
    "Why?"
    "I'm a little tired..."

Eilea blushed and made an excuse, and Clint's eyes next to her were moving in a hurry. Cyrillic had a hunch that it was the man's fault that Ailea had a body ache anyway.
    Cyrillic looked at Clint with a blank expression and said.
    "The ball seems to be responsible.'
    'No. My wife is weak."
    "Are you even making excuses for my brother? Please negotiate with me first."

Kyrill, who had to suppress the backlash of his relatives and the surrounding vassals who have been guarding the castle since he was 14, was much more mature than Clint. Clint said Cyrillic with a serious look.

'No, I think it's going to be one-sided."
    'I'm talking to you.'
    'I can't hear you.'
    Clint said firmly. Cyrillic, whom I met after a long time, still cared terribly for my brother, and Clint, who would naturally overwhelm Cyrillic with force, somehow couldn't cheer up his wife's brother.

Ailea sweated at the meeting of two people who were completely different from her expectations.
    For Cyrillic, who had been busy for a long time, the three ate right away and soon had tea time.
    When Cyrillic said he wanted to learn a lesson about the walls and military management, Clint ran outside, saying he would go and look around first to see if he felt like he was being inspected.

Neither Ailea nor Cyrillic are usually very talkative, but they were not that talkative for the first brother and sister in seven years. She spoke in a brighter voice for no reason.

"It's unfair that everyone has grown so much except me."
    "Isn't it going to grow if you eat well from now on?"
    "Um, I think it's already late."

Ailea, smiled back. Ailea, who had no place to rely on since she was 13, broke Cyrillic's heart. Ailea asked.

"You had a hard time when my uncle died, didn't you? My father always took care of the castle when he went to the battlefield. You helped me sometimes after my father passed away,"

Cyrillic said after a moment of silence to her question.

"I couldn't write to you because I was afraid you'd be worried, but my uncle tried to kill me. To occupy the territory. She was struck back by me and Sophie."
    "What?"

The terrible story hardened Ailea's body. She asked.
    "Why didn't you tell me that?'
    'Did you? Did you say a word to us to make the disease worse?"

Kiril asked back calmly. Ailea couldn't answer.
    If I had been loved more by the Crown Prince, my family would not have suffered this much.
    Whether Ailea knew she was in such a thought, Cyrillic turned around.

"Anyone else? This sick man."
    "Oh, my husband took some of this poison from my face with detoxification magic. So his left hand is black."

When Ailea was worried, Cyrillic looked a little more worried. He felt that Clint cared more about her than he feared.
    Just looking at the two of them together, Clint was caring to Aylia, and he seemed to be trying to look good to her brother, Kiril.

Cyrillic thought that the happy words Ailea wrote in her letter might be real this time.

Clint is a man, so when Cyrillic came, they were going to drink comfortably. But it wasn't in the mood at all.

"I don't want to leave the castle empty for long," Cyrillic said, adding, "I will check the walls and military officials and tell Clint how to manage the territory and leave for Uriana the next morning."

I can really see whose brother he is..........as he stood on the wall, Cyrillic gave Clint the necklace he asked for and asked.

"Why are the Lichus items in the castle of Euriana?"
    Clint answered, wearing a necklace.
    "After Captain Ron died, I thought I should send everything I had into the ball's house. He saved my life and died."
    "...."
    "It was originally an item that I inherited as a gift when I had a wife. But even though I knew it was rude of her to be my wife, I asked her to do this."
    "It's amazing."
    "I'll send Sophie Young-ae another gem that's worth enough."
    "She's not interested in jewelry at all. If you're going to give it to me, just send me a good sword."

Clint nodded. Cyrillic continued.
    'You said Ailea's illness seemed to be a curse, didn't you?'
    'Yes.'
    "Please let me know if you need any help. We're ready to fight back at any time if anyone attacks the family."
    "...I thought you didn't like me."
    "Yeah, I'm not really happy about that. But it's for Ailea."

Clint flinched at Cyrillic's determined words. "Well, that's right.."
    "I'm grateful for that because you seem to care for my brother."

His compliment was soon followed by Cyrillic nagging as Clint finally tried to straighten up.
    "But now that I've heard of Ailea, I think you need to be more sincere."
    "Yes, alright sir..."

Clint, who tried to answer the nagging of Cyrillic casually, rubbed his hand against my face. It looks so much like Ron that the words came out wrong. Kiril said with a smile.

"I often hear that you look like my father."
    "You really do. Well, sometimes I think of you when my wife talks. Of course my wife is much prettier."

Kyrill smiled as Clint whispered.
    "Ilya only wrote to us from an early age that she's always good to us. It said how much the Crown Prince loved you, how much he loved you, how much he loved you."
    "...."
    "I was young, so I believed it, but when I grew up, it was weird. When asked how the party was, I couldn't elaborate, I could say it was fun, I could say how the Crown Prince was nice, I could smile, I could say that."
    "...."

"Even though I knew it was all a lie, I couldn't do anything because I was tired of protecting Yuriana Castle, and two years ago I asked if I could just go because I had some free time, but Ailea told me not to come because she felt uncomfortable. You said you'd come to the wedding. Maybe that's when I got sick."

When I first saw Aylia's condition, Cyrillic felt dark, but he pretended not to care because he was afraid he would be surprised if he responded loudly.

Knowing that Ailea had not received any love from the Imperial City so far, his blood seemed to pour upside down. He took a deep breath and said to Clint.
    "But... it's changed a lot since I got married. I started to write a lot of details about what I did and what I liked."
    "....."
    "You looked really happy. Especially when I first received a proposal... wow, I really wanted to see her smile at the letter that day."
    "....."
    "For the first time, it was written that we should see each other soon."

He smiled brightly as he recalled the happiness of that time. asked Clint.

'Letter, can I read it?'
    'You can keep it since I brought it. I read it so much that I memorized it all."

Kyrill sends a letter to Clint. That's how the two men ended their conversation, and then they only talked about their work.
    When I tried to run away jokingly because I was tired of Clint, Cyrillic nagged me, and Clint was somehow stuck.

Ailea said she wanted to talk to Cyrillic more, so Clint escaped and returned to the embankment so that the two could talk. Clint flopped down on the bed and took out Aylia's letter and began to read it.

Dear Cyrillic oppa. Oppa, I got a proposal today. What are you talking about? I think I'll probably break up with the Crown Prince's Highness and get married to Clint Lichus.

That's how fate came to be. Do you remember how many times as a child, our father said he'd marry a troublemaker in the Knights if I cried? Be careful what you wish for.

I think it's true. If my father was alive, I would have met this man earlier. I don't think I knew what love was until now. You came to Imperial Palace because you were so young.

But now, she's the one who gets to know what love is. Your Highness Rollins is a good man, but I'm going to live with this man. He's a nice guy. He's as playful as you are, but he's warm.

When I asked her to marry me first, she said that the proposal was for a man to do it, and she boiled her knees in front of me.

At that moment, the moment he asked me to marry him, I won't be able to convey everything I felt to Young-young. How should I express that happy heart..........

Cyrillic, what I believed to be happiness before now has become a feeling of nothing. I'm such a lucky person.

I was so excited that I only talked about myself. I will write you again soon. I'll invite my family to the Excalise, which I miss so much. I want you to come and see me soon.

Today, may my happiness be delivered to the citadel of Yuriana!

After reading the letter, Clint was silent for a while. He headed in front of the room he gave to Cyrillic. Waiting in front of the visit, Ailea came out after talking to Cyrillic. She looked surprised when she found Clint.

'What are you doing here?'
    'I can't sleep well.'
    'Really? My brother kept trying to let me go because he was tired,"

Ailea said in a sulky way. When she was taken into the room, the cat jumped down and approached Ailea. Ailea hugged Blue and asked Clint.
    'Would you like a cup of tea if you can't sleep?'
    "No, go to bed early. I'm not feeling well."

And there was a moment of silence. Ailea then avoided eye contact.
    It was because the two of them reminded me of the affair the night before. Clint also looked at the window to see if he knew how she felt.
    'I should have rested today.'
    "Oh...,'
    Ailea nodded.
    'I see,'
    Clint smiled embarrassingly at her reply, and Aylia laughed as if she was joking. It became quiet again and Blue jumped out of Ailea's arms to see if the atmosphere was uncomfortable.
    On the table in her room was a blue ribbon that Clint used to propose. Clint looked at Ailea and asked.

'Why did you change your mind after marrying me?'
    'Yes?'
    'I heard earlier that your family was nervous because you said you wouldn't meet. You must have been very happy to receive a letter to meet you soon."

."I've decided to live a very long life. I will live until I become a very grandmother. So I thought I shouldn't avoid my family anymore. You can't miss your family until you become an old man. So I changed my mind. So I was really happy when you said let's invite my family first."
    ".... "
    "By the way, I want to look happy for my family even if I'm like this,

Ailea said with a smile on her eyes.
    "I'm sorry, but I can't get a divorce. No matter what happens. Even if you have someone you love so much."
    "......"
    "I want to look happy, so I can't divorce you." I'm sorry."

'But now, I feel like I'm getting to know what love is.'
    That's what Eilea's letter said.

Clint really wanted to know how she felt then. She lied about love from a very young age, and what emotion did she have at that moment?

Clint wanted Aylia to be a person who could explain love more colorfully and realistically. It became his wish at this moment.
    Usually, the two would tell Aylia seriously, and Clint would tell a bad joke. But now it was the opposite. Ailea joked, and Clint spoke with a serious face without a smile.

'Divorce, I won't have to tell you first.'
    Ailea's eyes widened a little.
    He continued.
    'I'm comfortable with you, too.'
    "...."
    "And the love I've had so far is not so terrible,'

Clint looked at her with deep eyes.
    "Well, I don't think I'm going to lose you because of that kind of feeling,"

Clint didn't even notice that he was saying Ailea was more important than the love he had ever had. The fact that Ailea is becoming so important in me that I can't find a comparison.

He didn't notice that he wasn't always serious about dating. But Eilea, who is listening, was not. I understood what he said as it was.

However, I thought it would be one of the sweet things he always says as a playboy. You shouldn't wonder about feelings like love. You shouldn't want him. Even though I made up my mind like that much.

When I was with him, Ailea kept wondering about love and wanted to know about it. I keep wanting to love you.

Just before Cyrillic left, he looked back at Ailea and said,
    "I broke up once anyway, so don't be afraid of divorce and come to Uriana if you fight, don't get sick alone,"
    Ailea laughed in a small voice.

"Yes. I'll go if my husband gets upset."
    Cyrillic, who was looking at Ailea warmly, looked up for a moment and smiled unknowingly at Clint.

Clint's eyes, which had been embarrassed by Cyrillic for two days and one night, turn cold at the sound of divorce.
    Looking at that eye, I was worried that I would let him go out of the castle, let alone get divorced.

Aylia couldn't take her eyes off him while Cyrillic rode away. Clint rode a horse to see off Cyrillic quite far from the castle to show him the fast way.

Clint, who came so far away that he couldn't see the alkaline castle, stopped talking.

"There's a ship big enough to move a horse over there. You can take it over the river, sir... No, Prince Cyrillic."
    "I see. Thank you.'
    'And this one.'

Clint unpacked the scab he had worn and stuck it out to Cyrillic.
    "It's like the sword you have. Give it to Sophie Young-ae."
    "Is that also her father's?"
    "Yes, that's right."

"Can I give you that?"
    "I'm sure you wanted it, too."

Kyrill took the sword. When Cyril saw Ailea, who came to meet her at Excalise from Imperial Palace, she didn't expect her brother to be loved by her husband.

It was a marriage that Clint didn't want at all, a woman who broke up and got sick. No matter how young she is, it is hard to expect, so I was going to say, "Let's go back to Yuriana Castle."

But Clint was fully respectful of Ailee. It was also felt from the sword Cyrillic received. Clint didn't laugh when Sophie, a woman, said she would want a sword rather than a jewel.

Rather, I seriously put out the sword I received. Cyrillic took out the sword. The traces loved by the owner were a clear sword.
    How much thought did she have until this moment when she decided to give it to Sophie? Sophie always envied Cyrillic sword.
    The sword that Ron handed over to me, he's been trying to steal it every time he gets a chance, and how many fights he's had! There's a thief in the house..........

Anyway, I don't have to use up that kind of energy. Cyrillic left Sutton with pleasure.

There were many things I wanted to tell you when I went back to Yurina quickly.

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 18 others like this.
  7. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having lived a comfortable life in the castle, he knew nothing. Ailee finally raised her voice.
    'Because your father weakened the Canna Empire, and Clint was alive!'
    "...."
    'Your father pushed my father into a dangerous war, and yet my father gave up winning the battle and saved him and sent him back. That's why the Canna Empire didn't look down on Teniak."

Ailee's body trembled with anger. If a man with such complacent thoughts had continued to serve as an emperor, Tenian evil would have disappeared.

She said. "You don't think about anything, you do what you want, you get what you like. I hate it, even if it's a human being, I'm going to take care of it..."

Ailee's breath was shaking. The driver helped her as she stumbled without being able to overcome her anger.
    Ailee spoke to Rollins, who opened her mouth.
    "You really, really didn't deserve it.."

Rollins was confused. I lost everything I had, and I felt as if Ailee wanted my apology. He said to Ailee.
    "If you hadn't caught that curse, we would have been fine. We'd be married."
    "It's not my fault."

That's right, and Rollins had nothing to say. I've been playing with Rita so far. No, I couldn't say I was completely taken aback. I didn't know. It was a symptom that even the imperial doctor did not know the cause.

When Ailea suffered so much, it was obvious to think a little bit about who the greatest benefit would go to. But at that time, Rollins had only the desire to marry another woman, not Eileen, whose spots had already spread.

He murmured. "That's how she ruined me, and when she was in danger, she abandoned me and ran away."
    Ironically, it was Ailee who was in front of him who had lost everything. The woman he was going to kill. The woman who forced her into another man's arms. Of course, I've known him from the beginning.

Rollins' anger was again focused on Ailea. Why is she making herself so crazy? Rollins untied the cloth. He swung his arm roughly as Eilea tried to stop him. The wind pushed Ailea, and in the meantime Rollins forced his eyes open.

In his breath, he strangled Ailea to death, and he planned to die by the hand of the knight behind him.

Something was blurry and I saw a beautiful woman for a moment. The crying sky blue eyes came into his heart clearly.

First meeting, engagement, 16-year-old girl. When I first got spots.
    The day I kicked him out. the joy and joy of joy
    The girl who was holding a cat.
    Countless images of Aylia passed through his mind.
    She cried and cried. I remembered her who made her cry nonstop.
    No fault, no reason at all reason.

Rollins couldn't even reach out to her. And at that moment, my eyes were black. Then there was nothing more to see.

When Rollins laughed out, Ailee said in a voice mixed with tears.
    "Why are you laughing? Am I funny?"
    "No."
    "Then..."
    "I can't see anymore."
    "...."
    "I can't see anything anymore."

Ailee covered her mouth with her hands in fear of screaming in surprise. Tears well up in her eyes. It dropped sharply.

Rollins was rather calm. He took a deep sigh and murmured.
    "The last time I saw you before you were blind was the one who blinded me, you're terribly unlucky."
    "...."
    "Get out."
    Eilea nodded. But soon he realized he couldn't see, so he took his hand to Rollins' face, then gently caressed and left. Rollins remembered the touch for a while.

No one came close to Rollins because his appearance was ugly after the burn. I felt unbearable relief when someone else's touch came and fell after a long time.

The last time I saw your face was Ailee. This is ridiculous. I'makes me laugh. The afterimage she left didn't disappear. It was more painful than any punishment I've ever.

It took me a while to get to the far-off Duchy. Clint, who waited anxiously in front of Excaliz Castle, gave her the moon as soon as Ailea got out of the carriage.

Then, surprised, he held her in his arms. Feeling people's eyes, Ailee turned red and slapped Clint on the shoulder.

'Can't you come to meet me in an ordinary way?'
    'This is self-restraint. "If you didn't control yourself, I wouldn't let you go that far in the first place."

Clint's arm, holding Ailea, as if he knew the baby, was firm. He was quite restrained when his restless wife returned.
    Ailee was not very surprised either because she expected him to react violently in the carriage. She hesitated and hugged Clint's neck with her arms.

Clint asked. 'What about him?'
    "I couldn't see him at all."
    Clint felt it was ironic. It may have been his eyes that brought Rollins down. The eyes that made Ailea abandon at once.

Anyway, that wasn't really an important issue for Clint. What matters to him now was that Ailee, who had not been in his arms for several days, returned.

He took Ailee to a chair in front of the bedroom fireplace. The restored castle still lacked furniture, but it was still clean, and there was no shortage of living.
    Clint said.
    "Rita went over to the Brea family and to the Dipolias."
    "I see.'
    'I don't think I'll hand it over easily,' Ailea nodded.

Although Dipolia was an advanced country in art, its level of science and magic was quite far behind. Therefore, it was a tremendous harvest for them to have a strong family of wizards.
    Rita's neck was already spotted with spots. However, due to the small number of curses, the spots on her face did not rise much yet, and her appearance was still beautiful, so she managed to marry the Count's servant, the Count, at the change of Dipolia.

However, the birch was living on a small salary from the count, and it was a life that did not go well with Rita at all.
    She soon had a baby. Rumors spread that the child was the Earl's child.
    "People don't change."
    Ailee asked, her head tilted when Clint said in a mocking tone.
    'Who won't change?'
    'I'll tell you later."

He hugged Ailee with his words. I met my wife for the first time in a long time, but I couldn't waste time on things I didn't care much about.

When the interference of the sulfur was relieved, the exkaliser's household made a big difference.
    First of all, the tax from Sutton to the capital has disappeared. When it became somewhat leisurely, I got a call from the Canna Empire.

The question was whether to hold a banquet. The Kanna Empire was also just changing its emperor and continuing its unstable political situation. It was also important for them to maintain relationships with the anti-aircraft couple, who were influential in Teniacs.

Ailee's concern was overwhelming at the request to hold a banquet in the near future. All day long, I asked Renda what she should do to welcome the guests of the Empire of Canna.
    Renda said.
    "The Duke of Cali likes to be colorful. You can be picky at the banquet.'
    'I see,' Ailee nodded.

Ailea, who was so busy these days that she was disappointed, was walking slowly behind the empress who explained about the guests of the Canna Empire, explaining about the customers of the three countries.

In her head, Lantine and Flora, who had crossed their arms to me, suddenly came to mind. Let's put our arms together. What if you don't like it?
    Ailee, who was agonizing over it, carefully folded her arms to Linda.
    "Oh, what about fireworks?"
    When Ailee asked in a hurry,
    Linda said,
    "I was startled. 'I'll take care of that.'
    'Yes.'
    'But can you take me to the salon?'
    'Of course you can. Let's go together next time."

When Ailea brightened her face, Linda laughed so hard.
    Linda continued, ashamed.
    'There's counseling.'
    "Yes, there is.'
    "... Don't you ask me what I'm going to do?'
    "I think so.'
    'Well, you know what?'
    'Love counseling. Oh, that's Mrs. Flora.'
    "Oh, no? That's not what you're imagining."
    When Linda blushed and said, Ailee laughed at what was so funny.

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 15 others like this.
  8. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The meticulously prepared banquet was spectacular. Because it was a banquet prepared with the help of Lenda, guests from the Kanna Empire could not find fault.

Above all, Ailee, who had a lot of rumors about her appearance, instantly silenced the criticism they had prepared. Her clear eyes and clear skin attracted people's favor.

She was wearing a pearl-colored dress, but her skin was so white that the color of the dress stood out. It was a dress that exposed both shoulders and inflated under the waist.
    People naturally turned to her. There were quite a few knights Clint met when he was a mercenary for Ailea.

Clint was so excited that he told them the story of the war at that time.
    One of the knights said. 'Your wife is so beautiful,' Clint looked at her for a moment.

Now she had enough dignity as the castle's owner without Clint's help. When she hears a little pleasant sound, she covers her mouth with her thin hands and talks to her, both men and women.

Clint turned to his wife once and couldn't take his eyes off her smiling face. Then the driver called him.
    'Your Highness?'
    'Uh.'
    Only then did Clint come to his senses. He said, drinking alcohol..
    "Pretty, my wife," Clint told knights about the civil war in Canna again, hiding his desire not to be seen by anyone.

In the meantime, Eilea's eyes turned to Clint this time. She was in a little bit of a state of disappointment. The man who's always been with her is talking about a war that he can't intervene in today.

I liked it when he took care of me. Ailee's eyes, who thought so, turned to Clint's left hand. That hand didn't work out.
    Ailee looked at my hands. The burn mark had subsided, and there was a soft new flesh. It was thanks to Clint's constant care. Of course Joaquin's coming.

There was a reason why he was so desperate to kill himself.
    "Wait a minute, I'll be back to my husband," Ailea smiled and briefly escaped from the crowd.
    If he doesn't come close, he just has to go close. Eilea thought so and moved on to Clint. Clint was smiling and talking to Kevin, the boy he met on the battlefield.
    "Thanks to you, I'm back in peace."
    "I'm living with special treatment because of your contact with the imperial family."

The emperor changed and Chail was kicked out of the country because of the wrong line, and Kevin, who owed the great Prince of Excalise, Teniak.
    Clint said playfully. "You said you'd take revenge on me, didn't you? But you can't get back at me because there's no war."
    "You never know. Your Highness will attack the Kanna Empire when he gets old."

'You'll see—I'll have a great successor,' he said. Ailee's step, which was approaching the term "successor," paused. And the face for no reason.
    I called Clint because my teeth were red. "Clint."
    "Madam?"

Clint, leaning against the table, tilted his head, and Eilea held his hand tightly.
    " I missed you."
    Ailee spoke softly and turned her head to the other side.
    Then, Clint, whose mouth was on his ear, put down the glass of whiskey on the table. Clint shrugged at the drivers he was talking to, as if he were in trouble.

"Oh, I want to talk to you more, what can I do? He said he wanted to see me."
    He grabbed his wife's hand and dragged her out into the garden.
    Ailee said with delight.
    'Where are you going?'
    "Just for the two of you.'
    'You seemed to be having fun with the drivers.'
    Ailee grumbled, and Clint looked back at her.

Clint looked jealous and excited, and he felt like he wouldn't be tired even if he ran the entire Sutton right now.
    He spoke frankly. 'I thought I was the only one jealous again.'
    'Really?'
    "Now my wife must be having fun without me, she was jealous."

Then Ailea said shyly.
    "Then I'll pick you up."
    "I didn't want to disturb you."
    Seeing Clint's face as a smile, it seemed to make him very happy that she went to find him first.

Ailea, who had a little courage thanks to him, took him behind a big tree. Hiding there, she held her heel and hugged Clint's neck. Ailee kisses sweetly as Clint leans down in embarrassment.

When she took off her lips, Clint asked, munching on her lips.
    'What else have I done to deserve such a grand prize?'
    'Um......'
    "But I don't need a reason to win an award. "I guess you love me."

Ailee nodded and spoke softly when he was sly.
    'That's true.'
    "Why are you so nice to me? Do you like me that much?"
    Ailee smiles joyfully as Clint keeps messing with her. Clint was a much more natural and happy smile than when he laughed at other people's words earlier, so the jealousy inside felt melting.

After laughing like that, Ailee carefully wrapped her left hand around Clint's left hand. And put the hand on my cheek. I'm sorry for Ailee's expression of closing her eyes in that state.
    She continued quietly. "Have fun. I'll give you another prize when the guests leave."
    "Can't you give it to me now?"

Ailee said, touching the back of her husband's hand when Clint asked with a grimace as if she was waiting.
    'Wait, patiently.'
    "Is it because I don't know I'm impatient?'
    'Anyway,' said Eilea, turning her head slightly and lowering her eyes slightly.

'You don't have to be in a hurry to compensate for your life.'
    'You don't have to say such a thing.'
    "You're all dressed up. What's so sexy about it?"
    Ailea gave me a good scolding, and Clint laughed. He kissed Ailee's lips again. And the hesitating Aylia's nose and neck, the exposed eardrums.

A soft groan flowed from her lips as she kissed the sesame.
    "K, Clint. When people see it......'
    'You're all dressed up, how about someone?' he said as if teasingly.

Clint kissed her collarbone and her chest tightened with a dress. Then Ailee turned red and pushed him away.
    'Really!'
    "Don't laugh too hard when you talk to other men.'
    He said, kissing Ailea's eyes, who was shedding himself, and taking her back to the banquet hall.
    Who is that guy being mean to? I looked at Clint's broad shoulders, led by Ailee, and thought.

After the rebellion, Teniak quickly entered a period of stability.
    In particular, as the influence of the anti-communist couple reached the capital, people in the capital city were starting a peaceful year unlike last year, when it was tough.
    The couple, who had been working so hectic, were somewhat at ease, and Clint's brother, Rockefel, was in the monastery.

The monastery, just outside Sutton, was one of the longest monasteries in Teniac.
    Rockefel, who became more shy in the meantime when the Grand Duke and Duchess visited, came out to the monastery garden.

Clint asked quite maturely. 'How's your life in the monastery?'
    'Yes,' replied Rockefel, and as he no longer spoke, Ailea looked a little embarrassed.

Clint said when he was worried that he didn't like it.
    'It's such a good fit that I'm thinking of burying a bone in here.'
    'Oh, yeah?'
    'Yeah. Look. The corners of my mouth went up."
    Ayla had no idea where she had gone up, but Clint's serious expression was not an exaggeration.
    Clint said. "By the way, there's a lot of trouble in my family these days. You said it looks like a ghost."
    "Ghost?"
    "Everyone covers their faces when they go out because they don't like to make eye contact. That's why people think they're ghosts."
    Rockefel's eyes shook at his words. Whatever the couple was saying was waiting, so he asked carefully.

"Does it... do you harm people around you?"
    Clint said as if he was trying to make fun of his troubled words.
    "Well, it's no joke. Everyone who lived nearby moved in and...."
    "Clint."

Clint smiled like a boy when Ailea warned him to play with excitement. Ailee hurried to tell Rokfel, who was in contemplation.
    "You're doing great. I was surprised at first by the people around me, but I'm getting used to it these days. She's rather happy to know they're good people."
    Only then did Rockefel, who was relieved, nodded.

Rockefel, who fell for his brother's prank as usual, soon spoke in a mature manner in front of Ayla, worried that the brothers seemed too pathetic.
    "Madam, is Clint doing a good job?"
    Ailee, who was trying to answer that she was always nice to me, saw Clint for a momentarily. Then he said helplessly as if he was trying to avenge Rockefel.
    "No, I'm not. I'm so upset like a child... "
    "Me, me?"

Clint's eyes widened. It was a clint who would have noticed that it was a joke if someone else did it, but he couldn't do it to his wife. Rockefel, who was delighted by Clint's response, sympathized with the prank for a long time.

"Oh, my. The Lyshers haven't met their lover for generations, and I thought they were fine, but I guess you're not."
    Clint didn't even know what to do when Rockefel even used a long sentence. Ailee, who had never seen her husband so embarrassed, burst into laughter.

Rockefel also smiled faintly as if Clint's reaction was funny. Only then did Clint realize that the two of them worked together to make fun of him, and he looked upset.

In the hands of the two men who returned to Excalise, there was a letter from Rockefel.
    It was a letter Ron left to Clint just before he died.
    Clint, who had not been able to open the letter because he was scared so far, had left it to Rockefel.

And then, to Rockefel, read the letter, let me know if you need to read it right now, or later.
    He said he would. Rockefel said it was okay to read later.
    I thought I had the courage to read the letter now, but Clint still couldn't open it today.

Since he was young, he had never thought of any other way than an article. I didn't even think that I would get married. The theory that he always aimed for and tried to resemble was Elga Uriana.
    Clint always grew up looking at his back. The letter he left while dying, Clint was afraid. I couldn't open the letter until the end, but it ended up at night.

Ailee urged Clint when he couldn't open the letter even when he sat on the bed.
    "Hurry up and open it. I wonder."
    "I'm scared..."
    "How dare you swear in a letter you didn't leave for your daughter?"
    Aylia said because she felt pouty. Ron left two letters before he died.

One was a letter to Clint and the other to his wife, Helen. At Ailee's urging, Clint reluctantly opened the letter. After reading the letter, Clint giggled relieved.

[Clint, man!

It's not long before I see this letter. Because you're a lot more timid than I thought. It's not surprising that all the men in your family did that.

I'll tell you beforehand, but don't think you traded your life for mine. Because I don't want to be compared to you.
    The Knights of Tilip will continue to be yours. After we die, you will be on the battlefield again, as you can see, in the Canna Empire, you will be on the battlefield again.
    Then, Clint, don't die. You're a strong man, and you're a man with the potential to recapture the Excalid. If you really take back the Excalid, I'll allow you to marry my eldest daughter, Ailee!
    If Ailee says she doesn't like you, show her this letter. Me, too. My wife, Helen, certified him, so you'll see. Of course, if you still don't like my daughter, you can't! And not until you're 25.

Once again, live.
    Make sure you survive in any way, Clint. And if you protect my family, I will thank you, whether in heaven or in the earth."]

While Clint burst into laughter, Ailee laughed for a long time after reading the letter. Then she pointed to Clint's eyes and said,
    "Isn't it tears?"
    "That's ridiculous."
    "I think it's right?"

Ailee teased and reached out her hand and tapped him in the eye, and Clint made an excuse with a little red-eared.
    "Men's friendship is always this touching. Don't tease me.'
    'If my father saw you, he'd tease you more than I would?'
    "... That's true.'

Not just teasing, but smiling on the floor. When Clint made a look of longing, Ailea said playfully like a child.
    'By the way, not before the age of 25, marriage.'
    'Oh, I'm 25.'
    'I think I'm 25?'
    'Let's pretend there's no subject, so there's a fifty-fifty chance.'

No matter how hard I look at it, I don't think so, but I said with a smile as if Ailee had let me go.
    "Okay, half and half. Since we are already married, let's live together from 5 years later, as my father said. Of course."

Clint spoke seriously at her eerie joke.
    "Sometimes you sound so scary. "
    " I'm fearless. What's there to be afraid of?"
    "..."
    "Wolf crying?"
    "Is the woman hiding under my blanket when I hit lightning or something like that another woman then?"

Ailee quickly shut her mouth when Clint teased her.
    Then Clint hugged her and said,
    'It's cute every time.'
    "... 'It's not annoying?'
    'You're not bothered by anything. And of course it's cute when it's not in my arms."
    'Actually, I know.'

Ailee pretended to be coy and laughed. Clint picked up Ailea and took her to bed. When he stared at Ailee, she said in shame.
    'S, wait... until twenty-five.'
    'Let's do it,'
    Clint said, sweeping Ailea's hair over and kissing her along the forehead. His lips are sore.
    He touched Ailea's straight eyebrows and headed toward her slightly open lips. While kissing, Clint held her waist and sat on that knee.
    Then, Amelia wrapped her arms around Clint's neck and hugged him. Clint's hand caresses Ailee's ankle and then strokes the back of her thigh on her calf. Ailee took off her lips and grumbled.
    'You're not going to wait?'
    'Yes.'
    "Liar.'
    "You can't say anything on the bed.'

Clint, who used to be so mischievous, continued a moment later.
    'When I was a kid, I thought I wouldn't get married.'
    'Really?'
    "But what I seriously thought about getting married was, in fact, when the boss told me about you.'
    "... "
    'Strangely, I feel like I knew I'd marry you from an early age. Maybe that's why. When I was told to marry you, it was taken for granted. All I was worried about was whether you would be hurt by me."

Ailee looked at Clint and said quietly.
    "So am I."

"..."
    'Somehow…' I felt that way,"
    she said and tapped Clint's lip looking at her with her index finger.

Then he opened his mouth and bit her index finger. When he asked and let go so that he could feel no pain and only tenderness, Eilea wrapped her hands around his face and looked at him still.
    'I love you.'
    "..."
    "Huh? I love you,' she repeatedly said, but Clint was stuck in the place like a rock. Then Ailee burst into laughter.
    "Oh, my husband's hardened. "What should I do?"
    "Uh....."

Ailee bit his lower lip as Clint couldn't speak.
    "Will this...... unlock?"
    '……why are you so nice?'
    Ailee burst into laughter and said when he was so happy that he was anxious.
    "You're a good man my father certified."

Clint looked satisfied when she spoke with a little embarrassment.

Early in the morning, Ailee opened her eyes and there was no Clint around. He always got up before Ailee, and she slowly walked to the window, wearing a thin silk dress that fell on the floor.

Sunlight poured out first when I opened the curtain. The warm spring breeze tickled her cheek. Ailee smiled unknowingly.
    "I'm in a good mood."

Is it okay? She was so happy that she felt anxious that the door opened and Clint came in as she looked far away. He glanced at Ayla's back. She stood in a white silk dress that fell along the body line in the sunshine, dazzling.

The side face, which looked slightly tilted, was elegant.
    Clint hugged her from behind and said mischievously.
    "How are you always so pretty? When we first met, now."
    He said and kissed Ailee on the cheek as if he was dying of love. Then Ailee smiled softly and pushed him away.

'Don't joke around.'
    'No, I'm not kidding. Why don't you believe me when I say you're pretty?"
    'Because you're so pretty.'
    'Because you're so pretty.'
    'Was I pretty when I met you again from the outside?' Um... the first time you proposed to me?"

Drunk, the day you proposed a blue ribbon around your wrist. How did Clint feel on the day he decided to get married by the order of the Emperor? Ailee spoke in a shrill voice.

"That day, when you told me we were getting married, I felt so sorry."
    "That day."
    Clint rubbed my back neck one after another with his hands and said.
    'You were pretty that day, too.'
    'Lie."

"I'm telling you, I'm going crazy because you cried. I wanted to make you laugh somehow, because I wanted to make you feel better."

The sunlight came through the window and Clint said, making shade for Ailea with his hands.
    'Then you seemed to be in this shadow like you are now.'
    ".... "
    'Just like a woman standing under the shade of a tree on an exceptionally bright day.'
    ".... "
    'Just lovely, dazzling.'

Ailee glanced at Clint. And as she spoke to herself, she muttered.
    'Why did it look like that to you?'
    'Huh?'
    'Why... Others say it's a curse, but only in your eyes... did it seem like such good things?"

I'm relieved, grateful, and tearful. Your past self, your present self. I didn't hate him for saying so.

She said.
    "When I met you, I liked myself.'
    " Well,'
    from the day you smiled at me like a boy. Since then.
    "So I wanted to live. Live longer."
    "…………"
    "I want to love you longer."

Clint listened to her quietly. Ailea had Clint confused. He was a knight, ready to die anytime, anywhere.

When my loved ones were dying, my future was eventually like that, so I was determined to resign.

But if she wants to love longer. If you want to be happy longer. You don't have to be a knight, you don't need a surname like this.

Even if you become nothing. I thought it would be nice if she could be what she wanted.

Clint shrugged and said.
    'Let's.'
    'What?'
    "Live long, love long.' All the way, forever."

He said so and smiled like Ailee's favorite boy.

As if to respond to the smile, Ailee burst into a naive smile.

<Complete>

TrinaAngel, Reanee, Blue_C06 and 21 others like this.
  9. Bloodygirl

Bloodygirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @AidenF
    Thank you so much !!! This story is beautiful

10. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @AidenF THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing!!! I wanna ask why did rollins kidnaped ailea? It was because she turned out to be beautiful?

Alinakarp likes this.
  11. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, because Rollin is greedy and he wants something that not belong to him. And because she was the biggest weakness, I mean Clint's weakness. So she became the target.
    Enjoy the spoiler. It might not complete, but surprisingly the story is so good.

Marie_0720, Legnakra, Elren and 2 others like this.
  12. Blerts

Blerts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much❤

13. Legnakra

Legnakra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank so much for all the spoilers, ... God! Reading that felt gooooooooood!!!

14. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't hate Clint. He's nice based on the spoilers. Playboy MLs traumatized me in watty. It always cause misunderstandings like someone would tell FL that ML got her pregnant, etc. And trust issues. I don't dislike MLs who had past sexual relationships as long as authors won't go into detail. Lol. I remember a watty novel that the FL was hated because she had sexual relationship after breaking up with ML for 8 years? She was 13 and ML was an adult.

Priar, Elren and Marie_0720 like this.
  15. R4ONMIRU

R4ONMIRU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his eyes ever wander? like does he ever look at other girls other than her? or does he stay faithful after the cp makes them engaged?

sorry I'm just asking to make sure cause i didn't read anything abt it in the spoilers but like someone told me his eyes wander but i don't really trust them too much but cant hurt to be 100% sure

16. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he is very faithful husband...he is henpecked for his wife, when would he even think about other women? lol I think he was faithful even before they got engaged. He himself didn't realised that he was in love with her before he got to know about his engagement, and after his engagement, his only focus was on her.

17. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! I have a question and was hoping someone on here would help me answer it. On the English translated version of EEA, the translator had mentioned on a side note that there was actually a seperate version of this novel that's said to be the actual smut novel...I'm confused- I would have thought that the one I was already reading, which is the only one I found on all the other sites I looked up, was supposed to be the smut version. It hasn't really gone too much into detail as of yet but I figured we'd eventually get to it since I had originally found this novel under the smut section.. having said that, it's not like I'm disappointed that it's not smutty enough, but it would be nice if there was actually a smuttier version to this. It's just more of my cup of tea. *insert perverted smile here*

18. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created a Table of Contents (which can be found on the first page of the thread) about a month ago and it has the link to the Ridibooks (uncensored) version under Novel section for purchase, the drawback is the age verification for 19+ but I also included the link of the step by step process for foreigners.

Most novels have a "clean" version for their 19+, this being one of them. There is an MTL for the novel on this thread, which can be found under Volume MTLs / Summaries on the TOC, and it's the 19+ version. There are descriptions of what each part of the volume contains, and I put snu snu to indicate the smut scenes, which are in:
    • Vol 2, Ch 4, Part 4
    • Vol 2, Ch 5, Part 9
    • Vol 3, Ch 2, Part 6
    When I was compiling those descriptions, I reread through every single part and can confirm that those are the only smut scenes. They get intimate in other scenes but those scenes do not depict the act.

A lot of threads will have either summaries or direct MTLs of the novel's korean raws so I would advise checking the Table of Contents first (not all threads have a TOC but I'm trying to make as many possible for threads that don't)

19. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, gottcha. Thank you for taking your time to clarify this for me. Much appreciated

Le_Tired likes this.
  20. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to Wonpress? I've been trying to get on the site to read EEA but it's not working... or is it just me?

Enny2209 and DAsky12 like this.