Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. amaryllis0

amaryllis0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, it's been a while since I comment here :blobxd:, and umm.. thank you so much ❤ for everyone who answers the questions about the link :bloblove:. I rarely checked this thread. I'm so sorry.

And here's some spoiler about Christian.
    As you know, in Chapter 32 (Side. Piece of The Past 2) Christian finally found Hillise, who's trying to run away to Inoaden. When he found Hillise's wagon, Hillise is vomiting blood and about to collapse. When Hillise finally closed her eyes, Christian felt like he was going to die right away. He realizes everything he has done and how he treats Hillise is wrong. He didn't mean to say all of those cruel words to Hillise. He is just afraid he'll change because of her. He's begging for her not to die, not to leave, and say he was sorry for everything.

2. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... Im sorry but wha? Does every one has to die for the person to realize they are worth more than what they think?

3. Erika1425

Erika1425 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the relationship b/w volite and hilisan and what about polite cousin what he did volite

4. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the "monster princess" by the same author. The story seems to be reversed. The protagonist was the best in everything. She was the star of the empire but later on found out that she was not the FL of this world and she was destined to die. On the other hand her half sister who had been neglected, she was actually the FL.
    In case anyone are interested. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/monster-princess/

5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoilers on Lenoch? I kind of like him, what's happening to him at the end of the novel? And please don't tell me fall for that bitch Gabrielle

6. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could Axion and Hilise love become that tragic. I fell so sorry for both Axion and Hilise. Axion would rather died that living without remembering Hilise. Hilise on the other hand wanted to die and wouldn't stop at anything even including Axion. Yet she still don't want to see Axion hurting and in pain anymore that she decide to erased his memories of everything about her in his life.:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: For once i would say that Hilise is very selfish in this and her action is just too cruel towards Axion, even it is for his own good. Like girl why? Don't hurt this poor man anymore. He suffered a lot just like you.:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Thank you @amaryllis0 and everyone for providing spoilers. This story is just masterpiece. Now its back to crying at the corner while reading it whole over again.::blobcatsad::::blobcatsad:::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

amaryllis0 likes this.
  7. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes her selfish? This woman has lived A LOT of tragic lives. Is she selfish because she wants to die instead of wanting to live with Axion? I don't think she's selfish. After living through all that hell, she's just over it. If she wants to gracefully bow out I say let her. She's been through enough at this point.

8. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao. do they have a child in the side story?

9. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea they do, in fact they end up with 3 children. First and second are twins (both are boys) and a daughter.(her daughter can communicate with animals)

xyxy6409, ArguingApples and Zuraida like this.
  10. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me about Hilises Stepmother?

11. Aomine327

Aomine327 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait Are you serious...is that how it ends, is that how the main story ends??? I thought they ended up together at the end, and she just stayed with the male lead, I didn't hear anything about mind erasure or anything like that....are you unsure she kills herself at the end....

12. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    Before finally being dead in the current timeline, she choose to erase all of his memory about her. But at the last minute, even without memory about her, he still try to reach for her at the end. This makes Hilise caught off guard. So now the deal is Hilise now is literally a god. The last god. She wanted to die, yes but she also wish for Axion. So she created the world with a wish where Axion could finally live happily cause he's the only star in her world. But then she found herself is back in the past again, at the time where Axion becomes the new head.(Take note that in this new timeline, Nobody in the Four Ancient Family has inherited their power because Hilise already collect all the king fragments and prevent the incident where the king is killed and being cut the pieces by the four Family Anchestor.) So back to the point, in this new timeline Hilise wonder why she still exist when she was supposedly dead. Then skip to Axion new head cornation day. Before that Axion would always dream of Hilise almost everynight. He wonder who the woman in his dream and why everytime he thinks of her, his chest feel hurt like it was missing something really important and precious to him.:blob_teary: Axion state that the party is boring and he got the feeling of deja vu,like he's already been through that occasion before. Then when he saw Hilise, he run like a madman towards her, suprising everyone around him. He is known to be emotionless afterall. When he finally caught her, he beg Hilise to stay with him just bit longer. It didn't matter if it a month or a week or even just for one day, please stay. He state that without her he couldn't do this. At that moment Hilise realise why she is still alive, cause the happiness of Axion Berget required Hilise Inoaden in it. It touched Hilise heart deeply on how this person infront of her still hold on to her even after everything that happened and without any recollection about her. So much that it bought her to tears. When Axion saw her tears he got nervous and say it's fine if Hilise want to go, he feel very sad but didn't want to make Hilise cry. So again he sallow the pain while stating he tries to let Hilise go. Then Hilise said "Alright, I'll stay with you. This time until the end of your time." Then Axion cries together with Hilise without caring about others around. To him, it just Hilise that matter to him at that moment. That mark the new bright future for the two and the end of the Main Story.
    Then it proceed to the Side story. The side story is all about the new timeline Hilise created.
    Sorry for the long rant. It basically the summary of the ending:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: The mind erasure is near the ending:blobflag::blobflag:
    I hope it answer your question. It's in the the part 26 of the story is you read the spoiler in @amaryllis0 carrd.

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    amaryllis0 likes this.
  14. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad asshole Christian isn't the ml. In a lesser story, the revelations in chapter 26 (where it's revealed that the reason why Christian was being extra mean and cruel to Hilise in the second life was because she was making him feel some new and confusing feelings, and he was scared of the changes happening within him) would actually happen in chapter 2 and a huge chunk of the story would be about Hilise learning to forgive him and fall in love again. I'm glad the author went with the superior ml, whose response to experiencing new and confusing feelings was to treat the person who caused it extra preciously.

Honestly, screw Christian. Because of him Hilise believed that she was unworthy of love for the longest time. I'm glad he died miserably without a single word of goodbye or forgiveness.

Free Ocean, xyxy6409, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  15. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most fascinating part of this story is the slowly changing balance between Hilise's desire for death and her love for Axion. I'd honestly call it the main plot of the story.

By her 8th life, Hilise just wants to be done with it all, so she consciously and subconsciously pushes Axion away. This is because she has fallen in love with him throughout lives 5, 6 and 7, and knows that he's the only one whose hand she can't reject. Axion ignores all the warnings (from both Violetta and Hilise) and bulldozes his way into her life, subconsciously recognizing that she's his fate. Hilise constantly rejects him because his presence keeps dragging her suppressed desires to the surface. In the end, Hilise gives in to her selfish desires and accepts him (chap 21). She tells him that he'll regret it (because she knows that she'll pick death over Axion, and that'll obviously break his heart), Axion tells her that he won't regret it (better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all). They officially get together (chap 22 start). At this point Hilise's desire for death is superior.

Axion finds out that Hilise's ultimate goal is death (chap 22 end). He's naturally devastated, but, knowing her painful past, he can't bring himself to ask her to choose him. Hilise gives him one last chance to back out, he rejects it. Knowing they have a time limit, they spend as much time together as they can (chap 23). Her desire for Axion finally fulfilled, Hilise hungers for him more and more, becoming more greedy. This is a miscalculation on Hilise's part, and before she knows it, her desire for death and her desire for Axion become equal. The thought of Axion being with another woman, even after her death, enrages her, and some secret part of her wants to take him with her into death(chap 24).

The balance between the 2 desires shift more and more, but Hilise is too far gone and can't let go of Axion, and Axion has no desire to leave her side. She tries to collect fragments in secret, because she can't stand seeing Axion's heartbroken expression. However Axion always finds out, because she becomes more and more alien with each fragment. Finally, she collects a king's fragment that makes her more god than human, and she transforms into an emotionless being. Terrified of losing all her love for Axion, she desperately clings on to a small thread of emotion(a single star). This causes her to feel troubled whenever she sees Axion's heartbroken expression. In a last ditch effort to erase him from her heart, she wipes his memories of her. Now he can't look at her with that sad face, and she can leave this world without regret. Unfortunately, Axion's love for her was greater than she thought, and he rushes to stop her from disappearing, despite no longer remembering her. Axion's desperate expression is the last thing she sees before she leaves and, imo, that's when the balance between the want for death and her love for Axion tips in Axion's favor. Now, her two final wishes - her own death and Axion's happiness- have to be weighed against each other, because they conflict (Axion can't be happy in a world without Hilise). The scale weighs, and Axion's happiness wins. Hilise is reborn in the new timeline, and spends her days living happily ever after with Axion, collecting more and more stars (happy memories).

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  16. Iluvjane

Iluvjane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help me I can't open the carrd link. I tried floshortus.carrd.co so many times already but it says 'page not found'

17. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me the step sisters ending?

18. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS, I'm so orry if someone had already spoiled this(I don't have the patience to read all 20+pages) but can anyone spoil me about the sister??? I just read the latest chapter, and she has powers?? WHAT???? PLEASE SPOIL MEE. I DONT WANT HER COMPETING WITH THE FL.

19. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, in the current timeline, she got a bad end(she died in mist of chaos I guess. Not sure if I remember it correctly). And in the new timeline(the one constructed by Hilise after being a god) she did even got to be a noble. Meaning that the shit father didn't even remarried in the new timeline