Spoiler I Become The Wife of The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, May 16, 2020.

1. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you possibly share some of the fluff :aww: please?

2. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No stopped at book 2. Got myself some wholesome smut instead.

I mean the first book is just her on the killing field. Killing things. Think an barren field as far as the eye can see. Now fill it with monster corpses with the smell of cooked flesh. Cuz MC killed them all with lighting in one go. Sort of like that.

3. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is good

Cand0tz likes this.
  4. Myste

Myste Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone be able to share with me the link to the novel since all the link shared here seems to be taken down. I love this novel and manga but I can’t seem to find the continuation of the novel so I was wondering if anyone here know where to find it

5. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she ruin her asshole father and his three brats?

6. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if abel and the ml will find out about her transmigration. i mean, her guilt over the male leads scars and everything else is a big motivation for her to try and make things right. i hope she can bring herself to be honest with them :(

yongu and SofiyeJaan like this.
  7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Synopsis:

In the novel "The Emperor and The Saintess," the male lead and heroine were able to defeat the cursed dragons and the demons, as well as the final boss of the story, with their beautiful love.

"...Haha. I'd rather die now, so I can go in peace."

Rather than having a brilliant future and being hailed as a genius mage, I just want a secure future where I can have a comfortable retirement...
    That's what I wish, but when this world comes to an end, I'm the final boss.

Please, just let me live....
    However,

"Wait, isn't this the male lead, Siegren?"
    "Why is he here?"

Siegren, the heroic male lead who will save the world, is dying right in front of my eyes?

The male lead whose mind and body where all tattered from rolling around in the battlefield.

"Siegren, I'm sure you'll have many things to do in the future."
    "I promise to help you achieve that."

When I saw Siegren's wounds, I made a promise.

This person, who suffered because of the lines I wrote. I promise to bring him happiness, a brilliant future, and a comfortable life.

Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57746592
    Unofficial english translation:
    https://bato.to/series/92590/i-became-the-wife-of-the-male-lead-bored-corona-kids-version

8. Oof_Ash.Here

Oof_Ash.Here A Fellow Reader & Writer

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] The novel is having a side stories after 2 years:blob_pompom:

10. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well....
    I realize that no one is translating this, and there is a Manhwa a lot of people seem excited for. I know what its like be reading something and be banging my head against the wall waiting for spoilers.

I am not a translator by any means. So my spoiler summaries are not very good. But I will post spoilers for book 3 when I can. To help stop the head banging for those who want them.
    Book 3 page 1 to 47

The illegal arena is exactly like dog fighting but with monsters. Like exactly. Extremely cruel and violent. Even more so since some of the monsters display higher level thinking.

(No personal experienced with dog fighting beyond Jack London’s writing but that is enough for me)

Arena is run by a dude named Cruz. Cruz’s personal motto is “after all, living by the law is something only fools do.” Which is all you need to know about Cruz.

Of the 5 families only Arendt Clovis is helping MC. Arendt oversees the treasury. Fiona gave him a list of noble tax dodgers in exchange for his help. The Palace Knights, Helon knights, and Arendt’s knights are at the arena but only Sig and Fiona know that Princes-Asshat is there. Everyone else thinks they are just busting the fighting arena. Everyone is waiting for FL’s signal to raid.

Cruz brings in a “new type of monster recently discovered in the dead land” to the arena. The idiot. Of course, the monster is strong enough to break out of the area. The thing starts shaking the bars trying to see if it can find one to break. So, FL had to implement the raid sooner then planned while ML jumped in to kill the monster.

Prince-Asshat freaks out cuz of the raid and sees Sig fighting the monster. Realizes Sig is here to get him.

So, like any normal person Prince-Asshat takes the keys from Cruz and unlocks ALL THE MONSTER CAGES so he and Cruz can escape while the knights fight the monsters.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  11. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again I ask myself why antagonists are so unbearably stupid and annoying. and lacking COMMON SENSE.

Selin, lazynoodles, Bella94 and 9 others like this.
  12. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't mind me, I just want read spoiler:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Selin and SofiyeJaan like this.
  13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'll be dropping this. The fl is just dang annoying, I truly understand her but I just know the drama is gonna be shit ass. I'll come back if it's completed.

14. Lovetoread24

Lovetoread24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can translate to English by google translate if i buy?

15. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I use papago. Not so accurate but better than Google translate I think?

Lovetoread24 and nichan like this.
  16. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following thread. Gonna camp here. FL is OP. How about the OG FL? Her power is healing right? Any spoilers about her and if she’s good or bad. Thanks.

crystalleciel and SofiyeJaan like this.
  17. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the novel please ?
    The link given at page 3 "mtlcorners . com" didn't have the series anymore.

18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on that the MC finally reciprocated ML's feeling for her?

19. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! when in google books high light the text then push the translate button when the little bar pops up.
    At the start at book 3 that is still a hard no. But please see PTSD spoiler for more.

Total mayhem.

Fiona is tramped by people panicking. Sig lifts her up as she wraps her arms around his neck. Fiona’s ankle is injured, and she cannot fight. Holding her, Sig lowers his head and places a soft kiss on her forehead.

Fio: “Can I help?”
    Sig: “Just stay here. I think it would be dangerous.”
    Fio: “I am worried.”
    Sig: *Bends down to gently whisper into Fio’s ear* “If you are really worried, kiss me.”
    Cute! Also, this is not the time for flirting.

Cruz and the prince are captured. Prince-Asshat tires to hide his identity by wearing a mask. Absolutely everyone (and I mean everyone) in the arena know it’s Prince-Asshat in the mask. But for fun Fio and Sig kick him a few times and call him a lowly criminal until the mask comes off. Wholesome fun.

The Emperor doesn’t care that Prince-Asshat was at the arena, but cares very much that he got busted. Prince is grounded until further notice why in the social circles he is regarded as joke. Libyan is stoked. She rejected his marriage proposal safely and people feel sympathy for her failed engagement, which she absolutely plays up for her own gain.

Sig is super popular with the ladies now, but Fio shows no jealousy towards the other ladies. Libyan notices this and asks about it. Fio simply responds that her relationship with Sig is special, but internally Fio struggles. She accepted Sig’s love even though she doesn’t love him back and doesn’t feel possessive they way she would in a romantic relationship. Meanwhile Sig immediately gets jelly Fio is hanging out with Libyan and whisks her away so they can alone together.

Which like… Sig she only has two friends. You and Lib. Just. Chill.

The real winner here is Arendt. Cruz ratted out all the nobles who were supporting him. Arendt takes all the bad noble’s $$ away and for the first time in a long time the empire’s yearly budget won’t be in the red!

Maybe Arendt took up accounting just in case the black magic wizard gig doesn’t pan out.

Fio has spent many years on the battle field. As a result of the violence she has developed PTSD. In order to keep it together she focuses on everything progressing like it does in the book. The knowledge that the future is stable and predictable is the only thing that stops her from having a full mental break down after years of experiencing the horrors of war. Withdrawal or emotionally detached is also a symptom of PTSD and could be why she is detached from the people who love her.

This was mentioned in an earlier volume but no one has brought it up so. Yeah.

And remember: just because mental health problems explain FL's behavior, that doesn't make her behavior okay.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  20. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,
    Google book have translate option.
    Tap hold and highlight the Korean word and choose the translate option.

Lovetoread24 likes this.