Spoiler After I Died, My Husband Went Mad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 24, 2021.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!!!
    Yisss I love such stories! Falling in love is not wrong but to the way MC sheds her past self and goes on ahead is soooo badass!

Mingxia and Arooj Aftab like this.
  2. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Please feel free to spoil more :cookie:

3. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thhank you for the spoilers wooohooooooo

4. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

5. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it's me again! I kinda lost interest in the novel after getting to that part in the synopsis, so I'll share the rest of what I read (I think I was up to chapter 80 before I stopped) and leave :blobshh:

I glossed over this because I didn't care much about his past, just his comeupance lmao. Anyway, when he was a child, maybe 11-12(?), he was on a trip with his parents and little sister. They were attacked and his parents were killed on site. When his youngest uncle rushed at the scene alone, he managed to find the ML and had him hide in a tree so he could find the ML's little sister. The uncle never found her, and when he tried to return he was outed as a traitor and had to run for his life.

The truth was that the youngest uncle was an illegitimate child and although he was raised with affection, he was still scorned by his status. He found an opportunity to oust some traitors to the duchy, but when he reported this to ML's dad the current duke at the time, he said to wait it out because it seemed fishy. The uncle didn't listen to him and tried to catch the traitors, but it was all a trap. ML and his family gets attacked and the entire thing was pinned on him. The uncle ran away and spent years trying to clear his name and find the true culprit, but he gave up because of his powerlessness and ended up being FL's doctor's assistant.

ML, who should've remembered the incident and that his youngest uncle tried to save him, was fed drugs by the family physician. He couldn't remember what really happened on that day and so he believed in the lies and was devastated by his youngest uncle's betrayal which caused the death of his entire family.

So this kind of explains why he was so hard on FL, he loves her, but he was always scared of being hurt that she would betray him like his youngest uncle did. He self-sabotaged himself and treated her coldly but not unfairly. When his second uncle, who acted like his father figure when we all know he's been feeding the ML lies, set her up multiple times, he easily believed in them and started treating her like how we saw her in the first two chapters. Logically, he should've divorced her, but he couldn't bare to part with her and there was even a line where he says that as long as she regrets what she had done, then she will forever repent by never leaving him. :blobfearful:

When ML follows FL and collapses in the illusion forest, his youngest uncle, who's now a physican's assistant, carries him back to the clinic. They were able to flush the drugs out of his system and ML was able to remember the truth. I don't remember if the youngest uncle or ML suspect the second uncle of the murders or the drugs, but the second uncle and his wife are already in prison for FL's murder (if FL had waited one more day to escape, she would've been assassinated).

Her mother turns out to be someone from this mysterious and secluded country and FL's illness is a common one from that country. The doctor luckily had the herbs that could be used for her cure, but her treatment was delayed because of ML's drug problem. FL wasn't in any immediate danger and the youngest uncle begged for him to be saved.

So as she's waiting, FL is just chilling, helping with the housework, and learning herablism from the doctor so when she gets cured she has a means to support herself. Eventually she collapses and this whole thing happens.

Anyway, FL's treatment gets started for real, but making the cure will take time. Eventually, ML finally realizes that he left a whole squad of knights behind so he asks his second uncle when he's leaving to get supplies to hand his aide a message saying he's fine and to wait for him. I can't remember if FL comes with him or on the uncle's next supply run, but when she does go to town with him, some of the knights spot her holding a cross necklace that the ML has always worn. The necklace was a birthday gift from the ML in the beginning of their marriage. He never showed he liked it, but he has always worn the necklace. The reason she has the necklace now is thanks to the uncle's cat stealing it all the damn time.

Everyone can't help but find her suspicious, but the aide verifies the ML's handwriting so he ordered everyone to wait. One knight, however, disobeys and went into the forest fully equipped for a fight. When he gets into the illusion forest, he gets so fightened that he starts using the bombs he brought with him, which eventually hit the doctor's herb nursery. Most of the herbs were destroyed, including the ones needed for FL's cure.

ML catches him, but doesn't kill him because his main concern was FL. He blames himself for his inattention with his knights and bringing them with him. It was like he was really going to be the cause of her death this time. So using his duke powers, he manages to find all the herbs but one super rare one which can only be harvested at the bottom of an icy valley. He hires several herbalists willing to go down there and made plans to come along. The uncle tries to persuade ML not to go because it's super dangerous no matter how strong he is (he has magic like FL, but can shoot lightning instead). When that fails, the uncle begs FL to persuade ML for him.

She really didn't want to, but she couldn't say no to the uncle nor did she want ML's death on her. Side note, the uncle also has the same illusory powers as FL and has been teaching her how to use them. She goes to the ML saying just that. She didn't want his death on her, she won't be grateful to him for doing this, whatever he's doing is unnecessary because he hired herbalists to harvest it, ultimately he's risking his life for his own satisfaction.

At the beginning, ML was just happy to have her talking to him again, but he starts crying again because it's his fault, with her delay in treatment and the herbs being destroyed, that she hasn't been cured. The whole scene is emotional, but for him and not for the FL. He admits that yes this was all for his satisfaction, but her life is the one thing he'll never give up on. He eventually agrees to not go down the valley with the herbalists but he'll still accompany them to that region.

Once FL is alone, she has this epiphany when she saw ML's crying face. You see, she always acted aloof around him because she wanted to discard her former self which included her pain and love. Although she was happy to see ML suffering with regret, she was disappointed in herself because she felt that meant she couldn't let go of her past. When she saw his crying face again for the second time, she was once again relishing in it and realized why should she care about staying aloof? Her feelings have been trampled on since she was a kid and that didn't change when she got married to ML. She always tried to forgive and forget because that was the only thing expected of her, the only thing she could do. She realized that what she really wanted wasn't a new life but revenge:blobhero:

Anyway this post is getting really long so I'll shorten the next part. FL gives ML a blue bird she made from her illusions so he can use it to communicate with people. The youngest uncle does the same but with a red butterfly that is sentient. ML treats the bird like a treasure, but the bird stops at nothing to bother him, it pecks at his face and pulls at his hair, but whenever he walks near the valley, it starts pulling at his clothes so he walks away. The illusions are a reflection of the castor's heart by the way :blobamused:

The actual harvesting takes longer than it should because the herbalists became greedy and started harvesting everything but the herb FL needs for her treatment. ML becomes impatient and starts getting ready to go down there. Both the uncle and FL get notified, so they make their way to the valley to stop him. ML finds out the herbalists tricked him and have them all on their knees. One of the herbalists turns out to be the one knight who burned the nursery in disguise. Because of the spell from the illusion forest and the fumes from the nursery, he became crazy delusional and thought that the ML was a devil in disguise so he followed him to kill him thus "saving" the ML.

The guy once again EXPLODES EVERYTHING but ML managed to save one of the herbs. He meets FL back at his camp. She's pissed that he broke his promise, but he holds his ground because if he didn't who knows how long it'll take those herbalists to come back with her herb.

FL's nanny hasn't been heard from since she gave ML the slip, but I'm sure she'll show up in the latter half of the novel.

ML's right hand man is suffering from overwork at the duchy, like all supporting characters are when the ML drops everything for the FL. One of the duchy's influential vassals is trying to get ML's second uncle and aunt out from prison and other bullshit, but the right hand man was granted authority by ML to take over the duchy in his absence.

Some of the servants were given harsh physical punishments for mistreating FL. I can't remember if all of them were.

ML's cousin, the second uncle's daughter, is still free becaues ML didn't find anything incriminating on her. She has less influence, but she managed to host a party at the duchy and invited a lot of people including FL's brother and father.

FL's father believes FL is still alive because he knows about her powers and her mother did the same thing to him to escape. He ordered her brother to keep an eye on FL's nanny, but she managed to slip away from him too. The two of them attend the cousin's party and request that their rooms are close to the cemetary to be close to FL. They're seen as affectionate towards the FL but in reality they're planning on digging up her grave to check if there's a body.

That's all I can remember for now! I'm on chapter 80 but there's still 70 chapters + 20 side stories left. I'm not sure if I'll come back to it again, but maybe that'll change in the future. :blobpeek:

6. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. The FL's father is the worst. Do you still have to dig the grave to check if she's there. Can't he just let go of her? One of the worse fathers in webnovels ever.

7. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this is becoming a Manhwa, can't wait. :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Is there any spoilers on how she forgives him?

8. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they end up back together?

ceirhi likes this.
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the side stories??

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She ends up with Dehart, they kissed at the end after Dehart confesses his love for her

anvollo, Mingxia, Elisee and 15 others like this.
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are also side stories to this novel. Can you spoil some here? It's ok if you can't spoil if you didn't read yet.

Mingxia likes this.
  13. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I just bought the last chapter, once I know the ending,I'm satisfied, I may buy some side stories, but there are 19 side stories chapters, which is a lot of time and around 10 $.

Mingxia and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Dehart proposed to Sebelia, she of course accepted
    More sweet moments, no mention of kids
    19 side stories chapter, and we all know that what we really wanted, didn't appear
    kids

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    anvollo, Mingxia, Elisee and 17 others like this.
  15. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it true?

17. Lunyl

Lunyl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please translate the chapters. i really want to read the story.

Did yoy drop this? I really want to read it

Please

Mingxia likes this.
  18. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it yet, but sounds like the ML was tricked big time by the framing of her, so it's no wonder he was angry. A lot of miscommunication.

19. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers,please:blobdoggoheart: