Spoiler The Essence Of A Perfect Marriage - 완벽한 결혼의 정석 Spoilers?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by i_am_here, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys, how is the trashy father ended? I hope she won't forgive him

2. moeisje

moeisje Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whooops, thank you!

karls likes this.
  3. favOriTe_12

favOriTe_12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAASSSS! I LOVED HIDDEN MARRIAGE! Even if the general plot concept is cliche, the execution of the story was SPECTACULAR. TEOAPM's manhwa art is also REALLY beautiful, plot aside

quack0709, N. B, Blue_C06 and 7 others like this.
  4. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3:
    indeed. That’s why it caught my attention. I wanna know how it will go or how it’s different from the rest. Looking forward to more spoilers!! :whistle::X3:

favOriTe_12 likes this.
  5. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. For a sec I thought it was chinese novel. Lol

hikawa and zuzuo3o like this.
  6. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this seems interesting! I want to know about the FL's STUPID AND BASTAR*D FATHER! What happened when he realised he's the biological father of the FL? Did he try to ask forgiveness for what he did, wait for what he didn't do ? What did the FL do? I want to know the details of her revenge towards her "family", I hope she kicked her "dad" 's ass !!!

7. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what the father did regarding the FL, but I do know (thanks to our amazing spoiler cookie_monster007) the FL NEVER forgives her father for what he did and how he treated her and more importantly allowed that bitch wife and fake daughter treat her.
    He doesn't believe the truth at first even after the DNA results confirm she is his daughter, since he believes the wife word above anything and doesn't want to process the truth. Eventually, he does realise the truth and an altercation occurs (I think with either bitch fake daughter and bitch wife push him) and he becomes crippled.
    When the bitch sister is kicked out of her husband's house because she (like her mother) tried to cuckold her husband with another man's child she turns to her "father" since she now has nowhere to go. Father wants nothing to do with her now since he cant forgive what her mother did (not only pass off another man's child as his, but covered up that his "adopted" daughter was his actual daughter) but still gives her money.

IMO. As shitty as the bitch stepmother and daughter are. I mean they are two disgustingly evil people with ugly personalities. The father still went along with the abuse the two inflicted against the FL because he thought she was "adopted".
    He did not hide the fact to him he does NOT love the FL at all and definitely does not care about her the same way he does his "real" daughter since she is the adopted one. The fact he was nonchalant about that is really disgusting.

I mean I might understand if the FL was what he thought to be the result of an affair with another man his previous wife had, but no its simply due to her status of being a non-blood relative he sees her as an "inferior" whose role should be to keep her head down and only make her sister look better in comparison.
    fuck him.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  8. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is looking for manhwa raws, search for the site newtoki95 and paste in the search bar the korean name of the manhwa. Hopefully this is safer than sending a link here

From what I have seen from the raws, the FL kisses ML (without his expressed consent but that is by the by) in front of her sister to get revenge. They are both being mistreated, the ml being slapped by who i think is his mother and the fl having her phone taken and locked in her room by her stepmother. In the latest chapter of the raw, the ml came over to visit the fl's house (presumably to announce that they are getting married), the Fl escapes her locked room with the help of a guy with glasses who I assume works for her father and the chapter ends with her and the ml announcing something taht leaves the rest of fl s family shocked.

Shey_04, Xi-hime and Blue_C06 like this.
  9. gojozai

gojozai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as the antagonist goes to hell, I'm satisfied:blobpitch:

10. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What have I just read? Is this the truth? :blobangery::blobdevil::blob_catflip::blob_thor::blobcurse:
    As I said in another thread, this is one of the story where I want to read the author wasting an entire chapter telling about what happens to those characters who wronged the MC, in particular I'm more interested to read the punishment of the family members who treated the MC badly. I cannot stand these type of character and I'm more excited and satisfied when I read the MC is able to get revenge towards his/her "family members", like in "Death is the only ending for the villainess"
    where there are some side chapters telling what happened to the FL's original body after she transmigrated into the videogame story. And it said that her body became vegetative, her soul now belongs to another body, and her former family are in the hospital crying and being desperate, without realizing how shitty and bastards they were towards the FL. If you want to know more go to "Death is the only ending for the villainess" 's thread
    Unfortunately I need to let my anger and other feelings to grow inside of me so when I'll read these events in the manhwa adaptation I'll let them explode!! And strangely the father appeared only a chapter and I was already annoyed by him!!

11. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it seems like FL's adoptive mother was abusive as well. She would give FL's treats and snacks with poison in them. As a result, our adult FL can rarely bring herself to eat with or in front of others, especially if she didn't make the food herself. She seems ok eating pre-packaged convenience store food she purchased herself and knows is alright, and can choke down restaurant food while with ML, but desserts, especially macrons, can give her panic attack flashbacks.

This would explain why FL's real dad was not aware of her identity as his biological child. If his first wife, FL's adoptive mom, resented his affair and wanted a twisted revenge, bringing his affair child in under his nose and abusing her, while also causing him to abuse her without knowing who she was, would definitely do the trick. It would also mean he'd never suspect she was his real child.

I do know that adoptive mom and tycoon dad were actual the second people to adopt her. She had been adopted once previously, and been returned, but I'm not certain what happened there.

Aside from the food trauma, FL also has hang ups about sleeping with people, both literal sleeping, and the sexy time kind. She has bad nightmares of the flailing sort, to explain why she is reluctant to share a bed, and I'm not sure why she is so avoidant of kissing, sex, etc. She says it's a 'hygiene' thing, buuuuuuuuut, she also said not eating in front of others was a hygiene thing. I suspect there are some stories there.

FL does seem to adapt fairly quickly under ML's nudging and positive reinforcement. She is does manage to get through eating with him, even asking him out for meals herself, and he will taste her food on occasion as almost a 'look, not poison!' They start kissing right off the bat, and she also sleeps next to him while drunk early on.

It does seem like with her first husband, he took advantage of her avoidance, and never tried to encourage her through her traumas, then used them as further reason to go after her sister.

See-Hyuk's dad was originally the family's chauffer. I think he and FL knew each other growing up, and See-Hyuk had been nice to her. He was aware of her various traumas and hang ups, especially the one where she can't sleep with people, and he told her he was fine with it.

To get an idea of how horrible his family is:
    After his marriage to Lee Joo, the influx of power and cash went to his family's heads, and they turned into tiny tyrants, who enjoyed bossing Lee Joo to further inflate themselves. They purchased a new, very expensive house, largely funded by Lee Joo, where the couple lives with See-Hyuk's mom, dad, and younger sister. His younger sister is demanding and expects Lee Joo to purchase expensive, trending luxury items for her without thanks. His mom was constantly demanding to borrow the household staff from Lee Joo's family home, and Lee Joo is treated like the help, expected to cook, run errands, and entertain their guests. See-Hyuk's mom is shriekishly demanding, bossy, and insulting. She actually says she's going to take Lee Joo in to the hospital to get checked to see what was wrong with her, since it had been a year and there was still no baby. She pushes for Lee Joo to convince her father to give See-Hyuk the position of director at their company. Interestingly, it seems like See-Hyuk turned down that idea himself. I'm not certain what he does for work in the first time line, but he is an office worker who goes to meetings, and I'm thinking he took money from Lee Joo to create a business.

They never seem satisfied, always complain, and are total leeches. Honestly, the harpy sister winding up with them is the best possible revenge.

CaelumBlue, its0k, babayagu and 23 others like this.
  12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was the stepmother NOT the adoptive mother. Since, the flashback implies the FL's life started to turn downhill the moment her stepmother and her fake sister came into the picture. The woman in that flashback looks identical to the stepmother. In Chapter 12 the woman poisoned the FL is revealed to be fake sister's mother.

13. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do u read the novel?

14. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna wait for 100+ chapters. From what I've read in here, it's too much stupid drama, but I suck for the main couple's fluff moments.

15. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you!!!

But did she sleep with his ex-husband in the first timeline?
    Cuz i read from the manhwa, they seemed like into a polite relationship.

Thank you......

16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yes, they were in a relationship and as far as I remember, she wanted to have a child but he didn't.

Gushishi likes this.
  17. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu !!!

18. yasameen

yasameen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel in English?

hellobangsie likes this.
  19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait this is manhwa not manhua?? How surprising.
    And ofc the father doesn't fucking get any better punishment but just get crippled and feeling the "guilt" for as long as he lives. He started all of this shit, like almost all of the men here is cheaters ugh.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    marjie94 and Aron Dare like this.
  20. hellobangsie

hellobangsie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know where I can read the translated novel? Thankssss