Spoiler I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miyu1997, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Very Interesting plot. I should try this. Thanks for the spoiler.:blob_plusone:

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Song Wanwan doesn't know about the future thing. She was precocious cuz her mother had to raise her and her brother alone before marrying her father, but if I have to say a word, she is a kind of dumb bimbo who was taught badly by her mother (who got obsessed with living the lavish life without a real proper plan just because of a prophecy novel). She strongly believed in her mother's words cuz that was what made her able to have a father and become a rich family's child. But it's alright, she's just a 4 y.o. that can still be taught to the right path cuz she had a character progress afterwards, instead of her mother.
    She and the kids in her group got kidnapped by traitor members of SY group (who initially wanted to kidnap Lu Li but failed cuz she listened to Pei Xiubai's words) and got mentally scarred though thankfully no physical harms happened.

She was brought back by Huo Suiwang (Papa Lu & Papa Pei friend), and wanted comfort from her closest mother but unfortunately Ori!FL took the scene of her returning safely as proof that her sister Ye Rourou was really the perpetrator of the kidnapping, and insisted to Ori!ML to help her bail Xie Qin (who got arrested for trying to harm children earlier in the morning before).

Song Wanwan was totally heartbroken by now cuz her mother only thinks of her bff when the other people, even unrelated people were expressing their concern to her well-being. In the end she cried hugging Lu Li cuz she was just so relieved that she can still come home alive.

Later on the relationship between ori!FL and her children became so bad that the children themselves supported their father to divorce their mother. While Song Wanwan is still a bit haughty (in tsundere way), she definitely had mellowed out a lot after the kidnapping.

3. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes my mtl have reach the part where the kids were brought back
    I slap my face everytime the OG FL says ridiculous thing, and she acts like that in front of her in laws, even if youre not worried, can you atleast fake it? Dont you feel embarrassed in front of your in laws? If i were the in laws, i would immediately tell my son to divorce her or tell my son “If she act like this again, i will bring the kids with me” :facepalm::facepalm: its good that they are divorce, it is as they should

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    sheisthedemon93 and Elv like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt Mdm Song would offer to take care of the children herself tho, seeing that despite her being fond of her grandchildren, not once has she bothered (or mentioned in the novel) to care of the children's real wellfare before or in between the noise and arguments of the adults.
    I mean, her own grandson and possibly next heir of family doesn't even go to school (I know the boy's learning directly from a professor in programming and kindergarten isn't all that important but srsly?) when socializing is also an important aspect for wealthy families and she doesn't even question her daughter-in-law choices of letting her grandson practically becomes a shut-in not by choice at just 4 y.o. Even ori!ML himself questions ori!FL decisions and he's supposed to be the worse/blackbellied one in the ori!Novel smh

Anyway despite how suspish the Song fam ppl is they've became the underdog now (compared to Lu Junhan and the 3 single dads of Haicheng) and I kinda pity ori!ML a bit now even though he's pretty horrible in the ori!Novel. I hope he'll be able to have a character development like his daughter and not believe in ori!FL's prediction of the Lu going bankrupt 5 years later. His only redeeming quality as of now is that he cared enough about his children even if business is still no.1 to him so if he had a good character development he may be able to join Haicheng's Single Dads Wechat group (even if it's just in a dream lol)

5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn those grandparents are awful (or its just for the sake of the plot) -_- if you want to respect their parents decisions, thats totally cool, but the Ori FL didnt bother to worry about your grand daughter, ill be hella pissed if it were my grandchildren. Im rich afterall, i could hire nannies to help me with them, those nannies seems better than the daughter in law

Im also confuse with OG FL, i think the author just wants to create a 2 dimensional villain, cuz on one side she said she doesnt want to offend the jian and others, but her actions on the other side clearly offend those families. I mean if i know theres a kid thta didnt exist in the novel, i would act prudently, be kind to her first, and see whether her father truly cares about her, whether there are more changes because of Lu Li. She just jumps straight without proper consideration of the changes that were not in the novel. Those kidnapping doesn’t exist right in the ori novel rite? Why would she assume so fast? I mean she realized in the kindergarten, there are other changes beside Luli, why would you still convince that novel is complete and perfect?? -_- thank god Luli is cute if not my head is going to be bald from reading mtl

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  6. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Uncle Qu called dad Lu if he is interested in variety shows and tried to persuade dad Lu. (he actually wanted to have quality time with his daughter, Qu Qianqian, but his daughter wanted to play with her sister Lili (Lu li) and not with her father. Poor uncle Qu. Which lead him to contanct dad Lu)
    • As expected, our dad Lu refused. He was too lazy and didn't want to go
    • Song Qingwan was listening/eavesdropping asked Qu Sinian where's the shooting location. Qu Sinian answered. She was about to say something when her nephew, dad Lu, ended up the call.
    • Song Qingwan was frustrated. Unexpectedly, Lu Junhan's phone rang again. The caller was uncle Jian. Upon answering, he asked dad Lu:
    "are you on variety shows?"

Dad Lu replied "did Qu Sinian kidnapped your son?"

Jian Yi: "No."

Lu Junhan didn't talk nonsense: "No."

"That's right," Jian Yi said: "Lend your daughter to me, and I will return you after I finished the variety show."

Lu Junhan: "..."

Lu Junhan frowned, "Don't you have a son?"

"He is now in a rebellious period, and he still has the idea of killing his father," Jian Yi said with a faint expression: "I'm afraid that in time for the national netizens, I can't help but beat him to death."

Song Qingwan: "..."
    • The variety show was directed by Jian Chenglang, Uncle Jian/Jian Yi's lil bro. This is also the first Parent-Child variety show in china.
    • After the phone call with Jian Yi, Zhang Dazhuang followed then Pei Mingzhi, Yu Zheng, and Old Shen.

The convo:

Lu Junhan didn’t respond, so he hung up the phone. Song Qingwan glanced at him and raised her eyebrows. Good fellow, his expression was really gloomy. Song Qingwan took another bite of the steak that Hustle fed her. As if Lu Junhan's current fire was not big enough, he added another hand:

"Hey, Lili is so cute, and many people care about it. It's a pity that some dads just don't know how to cherish."

Lu Junhan's expression was gloomy, but there was no sound.

At this moment, Lu Junhan's cell phone rang again. He glanced at it, not Jian Yi, but Zhang Dazhuang: "Hey! Mr. Lu, I heard the actor Qu said that you don't seem to be taking your daughter on a variety show, right?!"

Zhang Dazhuang said to himself: "That's just right. I heard Jian Chenglang say that he has a show where an adult took a child to play. You know, as for me, I've been annoyed by my stinky boy for so many years, so I am worried. I think your daughter is pretty good. I wanted to try what it feels like to be her father. Or you can lend me your daughter to a variety show, so that I can take my daughter to enjoy. I promise that as soon as the program is recorded, I will send your little girl back unharmed. Mr. Lu, what do you think?"

Song Qingwan glanced at the man with a colder complexion and shrugged: "Look, what am I talking about, you don't want to bring Lili to the show, a lot of people are lining up to bring Lili to the variety show!"

Lu Junhan surveyed: "I think you want to die."

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

Then, Lu Junhan hung up the phone without worry.

after that--

I don't know if it was Qu Sinian who spread the wind, or if Jian Yi told Jian Chenglang, Jian Chenglang couldn't hold back, and passed it out, or Zhang Dazhuang missed it.

In short, Lu Junhan never stopped calling.

Pei Mingzhi was the first to call and smiled and said: "Lu Gou, there happened to be a parent-child variety show recently. Let me take your daughter for a few days. Speaking of, I haven't raised a daughter yet! In exchange, my son will be given to you for free, so you can also taste the happiness of having a son."

After that is Yu Zheng.

This is the first time Yu Zheng called Lu Junhan, his tone is a bit rusty:

"Um... Brother-in-law, lend your daughter. I need a child right now. So your sister won't divorce me. As a man, you should understand my difficulties?"

One after another, they tried desperately by borrowing their daughter's phone numbers, as if they had made an appointment in advance.

Song Qingwan looked at Lu Jun's cold face, dripping with water, and the gloomy and terrifying aura that kept emitting from his body. She leaned against Hustle next to him and smiled gleefully.

Seeing that Lu Junhan didn't say a word, Yu Zheng thought it was a bad signal. He looked at his phone, "Hello? Brother-in-law?"

Lu Junhan's face was sullen, and without a word, he hung up the phone directly, obviously not recognizing the name of the "big brother-in-law".

After that, I wanted to turn off the phone, but at this moment, Shen Lao followed.

Lu Junhan paused at his fingertips, for fear of something urgent for Mr. Shen, he pressed his thin lips, half-dang his eyes, and connected.

After a while, Old Shen's calm and stern voice came from the phone: "Xiao Lu, has your daughter's winter vacation plan been made?"

Lu Junhan had a bad premonition inexplicably, his eyebrows were heavy and he didn't say a word.

Sure enough, Mr. Shen's next sentence was: "If it hasn't been finalized (Lu Li being the successor, you let her go to a variety show with me! I just heard Mu Qi say that this winter vacation, a variety show with kids is about to start recording, I plan to take this opportunity to cultivate a relationship with my successor."

7. Agent Xu

Agent Xu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so cute!!!

I can almost imagine daddy lu spanking lili for no reason!
    (remember that time he spanked lili early in the morning for that dream he had for the explanation of why he hates cats?)

I'm at ch 340-ish. can't wait to see the variety show!!! :blobpopcorn:

Sheri_Yui_Chan and Yourmissy like this.
  8. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lili and Dad Lu's Love-Hate Relationship is really cute isn't? I couldn't contain myself laughing due to their cute and funny interactions

9. Agent Xu

Agent Xu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally! They're the cutest and most hilarious dad-daughter couple I have read till now!! :blobmelt:

Yourmissy likes this.
  10. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the character guide! I just started reading this and like it so far.

11. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  12. FoxDex

FoxDex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any raw link to it? Just readed chapter 1064.

13. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. FoxDex

FoxDex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    as of ch 1069, 3 years has past.

16. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone have more spoiler for this? Or knows about the ending?