Spoiler The Fake Princess’ OP Bunny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 9, 2021.

1. HoshikoDraws

HoshikoDraws Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say both

Just reading the latest chapter, so if the cp doesn't get enough Mana stones (around 50 times) the whole empire will be flooded

munchkins_bits likes this.
  2. munchkins_bits

munchkins_bits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh explains why in the recent chapter (translated), cp said that the grand duke's territory wasn't raining but the empire was being rained on for 5 days so cp described it as going to a different place

HoshikoDraws likes this.
  3. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again ML has changed back:aww:

4. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent raws, i saw that a red haired guy (Idk if this is the CP or someone else) with someone who seems to be a elf (Ialso dk if the elf is related to ML's family) having a relationship together or so it seems

5. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    So the other red hair (maybe rendell )is the ancestor of the cp, the fairy(elf) wanted to know what was happiness, the fairy started to withered away, when the emperor of that time (most likely rendell)found out he wept, when the fairy died the empire riches were maintained, after the death it started to rain alot wizards called it the fairy curse, the curse is the fairy? The mana stones are suppose to be used to keep the barrier up.
    the carriage with Jace CP and FL did not go to the grand dukes monor:blob_teary:
    We learn that FL biological mother (not Girona mother) Has a uncureable disease and her biological father takes care of her all day, her two younger siblings are going to school with the money from the duke(Girona father)
    FL wright's a letter to ML making him turn back into a human(next chapter there're going to vist each other I think)
    While FL wright's the letter she remembers this

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And something else:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it seems like our 2 leads are able to communicate properly via letters. I'd expected a colder scenario so this was a welcome development. Did MC tell him about her family's situation? What was he worrying about before receiving MCs letter? Was their any notable dialogue while MC was alone with CP and the greeny? Wasn't he sus of her? How was it possible for MC and maid to just outright ignore the duke and wear earplugs? Are they still getting him drunk? Cuz if he dies from kidney or liver failure, it WILL be a welcome one. MC should be able to inherit it, right?

7. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    For the CP and Jace they did not show any conversions, the ML probably found out the FL situation from listening in on conversions and for if the duke dies it depends if they want a female to run the family since usually it's the male sibling but since she has non it depends

8. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its likely that MC can inherit the duchy and form it into a amazing one, the maid might be her assistant when that might come true

HoshikoDraws likes this.
  9. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    The first of the 4 balls has begun, ML goal is to win over FL heart, during the ball FL doesn't wear her wig the reasoning for this is because the ML would find her easier, the party is held at the green hair duke manor who doesn't like the FL family but at the ball alot of people have blond hair, at the party Jace recognized the FL and thought her real hair was her wig, something about the compass pointing at her also Jace looked somewhat desperate, CP is just trying to find FL

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    podojoaa, Marie_0720, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  10. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Jace and CP trying to find FL? :blobsleepless:

Scapezz likes this.
  11. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    Alot of girls at the ball tried to imitate the FL by putting on a wig to look like Gerona.

12. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a pic of their "first encounter" in manwha chapter 35

https://ibb.co/10WhSh1

sorry I don't have rights to directly upload pics yet! :D

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm honestly just happy ML saved MC for whatever Jace was being desperate about. I know its probably to make sure his family ends up the one marrying CP (and at this point, the majority of us are probably just here for the development of the ship. Heck, even with that, we won't even run out of material after they're dating like the royalty and "friends" reaction, how the duke falls or how MCs family be "saved", how MC gets her "true freedom"). Why on earth is CP looking for her though? Better yet, what is MCs pickup lines during their dance?

HoshikoDraws likes this.
  14. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like today chapter isn't out...:blobfearful:
    (It's probably just the author is getting a well deserved break:blobmelt: or something else)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  15. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter came out today, once again we say hello to a bunny ML also when he turned back someone else was there beside the FL and ML[​IMG]

16. HoshikoDraws

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42 spoilers
    So bunny ML and FL went back to FL house and they both sat on her bed thinking this is awkward, maid brought in a small bed for the bunny ML to sleep on, in the middle of the night FL brought the small bed and placed it on her bed, and then on she fell asleep while ML still awake she body grabbed him and hugged him and FL father is talking about something.

Edit: FL father found out ML turned into a bunny... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  17. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapter. I think the FL father said the bunny became human. I am not sure he knew that the bunny was the Grand duke. Next chapter my guess was ML turned into human after he woke up.

18. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    OML NOOO, knowing the bastard duke's personality i bet hes gonna blackmail FL or ML

19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    But FL and ML knows the duke’s secret. He’s passing off a stranger as his daughter who is dead. He’s lying to the imperial family.

20. munchkins_bits

Reading List:
    Link
    So when the duke is imprisoned or executed, would FL inherit the duchy even though she is a commoner? Since im assuming the duke doesnt have any heirs as the real Gerunoa is dead