Spoiler Hello, My Puppy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know and as far as I remember it was the emperor who arranged the marriage between the former duke and ml's mom. Maybe this emperor is his son but would he love an older woman or was she younger than ml's father.. confusion.

Ceilo27 and Liliss like this.
  2. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is older than he looks... he has some power to manipulate people (that’s how he became the empress). I think the ml’s father loved the mother but acted cold or something. Also mom hated him. And I think mother had some sorT of power she lost when the ml was born ... that’s why she hated the ml!!! Why father didn’t started the abuses until the son’s soul was shattered I’ve got no idea!

Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What abuse are you referring to? I didn't see ml's father abuse his mom, she took her own life.
    And if he really was the emperor not his son and is just manipulating his looks then why would he force them to marry if he loves her? to take something from him maybe... if that's the case then he deserves the heartache really.

One more thing that doesn't make sense age wise is the tanned king idr his name the other child besides louie.
    He was still a child and went back later than louie and jay to their world and yet he was the same age as well. Some things are a bit messed up here.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  4. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother was in love with someone else while the father loved her but knew she loved someone else so he treated her like glass. She clearly didn't love the father and didn't love her own child as she wanted to have a child with her lover instead and saying that the child instead her stomach was a "monster". She tried to kill her child but stopped by the father. Make me wonder if the father was stucked at war while leaving the wife to raise his son.

With the mother abusing him everyday until she commited suicide and father who wasn't there. Its no wonder why his soul shatter.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    Ceilo27 and agathe like this.
  5. agathe

agathe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for he many spoilers of the novel, it seems pretty good and entertaining :)

6. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry! It was stopped the abuse! Autocorrect....
    I think the current emperor was the cp or something at the time! Still he looks too young to be the age of ml’s parents...

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just followed the manhwa recently. Really happy we have a source material but I don't think I'll be bothered to read it.
    To keep my post semi relevant, my spoiler requests
    > What is Cersis, Cass, and Jin's role after the ball? Grain is at least still MCs shadow guard (its refreshing to see MC use her technological advantage here. How does she charge her phone btw? AND majority of the servants and workers actually like and respect her presence)
    > Manhwa has yet or failed to show emperor's motivation. just kept telling MLs mom to wait for him. Was he lacking in power and authority? I know the so-called tradition is a conflict of some sort but it feels so... needless
    >Relevance of MCs ex (though the fact he hasn't appeared in the manhwa means he might be cut off?) or more spoilers of him

Ceilo27 likes this.
  8. speechlesscat69

speechlesscat69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just recently read this. I really admire the art style. It was so beautiful. Kay (god of ml's world) somehow reminds of Yuki(from Card captor Sakura lol). He kinda looks like him. Anyway, i do agree that the information and flashbacks about ml's mom past lover and the current emperor kinda confusing me. At some point, i really believe ml's mom lover and the current emperor is the same person but then why does he looks like the same age or just a little bit older of ml? And why did he allow the union between ml's mom and dad if he have some sort of power to manipulate people. I hope someone can spoil us teeehee. TIA

9. dajihye

dajihye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwas so different from what i remember i reread a bit of the novel to make sure i wasnt going insane

10. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. After rereading the spoilers here, is the Maya-Sizz arc filler or manhwa only? Jay still has sword training due to being challenged but the manhwa implies the main antagonist is a black energy like being that possesses people.

Also... Maya subplot feels off in this series. I'm just not motivated enough to read it when her own motivation feels... off. Sure, emperor is a douche whose anger if i remember is also misplaced (and this is the fault of a shadow like evil energy thingy but... this is personally lacking in investment for me)

Any new spoilers?

13. dearprincess

dearprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. ShimmerRedDawn

ShimmerRedDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost everything said in this thread about the novel was not properly adapted into the Manhwa. The Manhwa didn’t even mention the ex-bf, rushed the relationship between the mcs so fast and it ended like it was incomplete. I wish I saw this thread before I read the whole Manhwa :cry: . The Manhwa ended with 61 chapters. This rushed Manhwa reminds me of the Thorn That Pierces Me story that also completed with 60 chapters in the Manhwa and didn’t cover the whole novel.

I wondered what happened to the ml’s father.