Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vy0110, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Heyroseimrica

Heyroseimrica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally read the raw but I'm still currently at chapter 128. I have some few spoilers regarding to Leonia’s birth!!

* The orphanage Leonia stayed for 2 years in the West isn’t just an ordinary Orphanage.

*The teacher of Leonia whom she trusted so much is a human trafficker, she sold children to various people to do nasty jobs! She’s a real piece of shit! (I’m not talking about the director but the Teacher Connie who showed kindness to the poor kids, she’s a real devil who murder Regina( so sad for her)

* So that b*tch name isn’t Connie but Saura (Sarah, not sure about the name since i’m reading mtl. It cracked my brain btw!). She’s a fool to Leonia’s biological father. I think she’s in love with that trash!

* So she lied to everyone that Regina really died on that rainy day and she never told anyone about Leonia’s birth (which made Paul happy because the real father didn’t know Leonia’s existence. He was afraid that the bastard will use and take Leonia in pretense of being her real father. Poor Leonia cried so hard in front of Paul saying she was a disgrace in the Boreoti Family )

* So her father isn’t really a wandering knight, but a noble from the south! Remus Allor! That bitch who killed Varya in the book. Paul realize that the Emperor and the south were eyeing the north and he was very angry he vowed to Regina he’ll clean everyone who dare to deceived her and hurt Leo. Leonia’s maternal grandpa (Regina’s dad) Count Umariti cried so hard when they buried Regina in the west. Btw, Saura/Connie almost died because she was struck by Leonia’s fangs of beast ( sadly she survived and all the servants got sick again! However, Paul did not show mercy on her and cut her neck then he send the head to Count Umariti. (The poor father asked Paul who killed his little girl so Paul send him he murderer’s head.

*Paul was so sad that his daughter become less cheerful (he was so sad that Leo never hold his thighs again! ) so he called all the servants close to Leonia and they planned how to cheer her up. They couldn’t find something else that will make her happy other than her muscle obsession so even though they are against to it (because they believe it corrupted Leonia’s mind ) they still proceed to that plan. (Because it’s almost Leonia’s 8th birthday, they know how Leo was so excited but that news made her sad.) They did it so she’ll enjoy her birthday and to also bring her past self back. They realize that they like the perverted Leo than the silent Leo who’s eyes was akin to a dead fish. So they wore a tight training gears( leotards or whatever. It’s tight but stretchable, it will enhance the muscles! Even Paul wore it just to make her happy So the knights was kinda reluctant because they don’t think this kind of plan will succeed and dang! They became speechless when it did Leo was so happy that she vowed to become the greatest Duke of Boroeti, stronger and muscular and her dad )

* About Regina (she died in the hands of Saura because she was a jealous peacock! She was buried behind the orphanage (this news really made me sad she was near to Leo all along ) So when they found her bones and black hair, there was a necklace buried along with her. That necklace pointed who’s Leo’s real dad. Paul believe that Regina realize so late that they just used her so to help them know the real bitch (she took the necklace with her from Saura( the owner of the necklace is Remus Allor from the South ) Paul is still wondering why did Saura was able to kill Regina. Regina might be weak minded but she was still a Boreoti, she have fangs of beast. So that’s how her sad life ended.

Ac

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  2. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gooooddd

3. khaeos

khaeos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! and are there any spoilers about OGfl ?

4. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    No, But Varya’s name kept on appearing and even Paul mentioned her name during the banquet. Lupe told them that one of the Ruben ?eruben? Not really sure about Varya’s last name is engaged to the Allor. So they’re kind of disgusted because the girl is still minor while Leo went pale because she thought that the girl is Varya which is not (her sister). That’s the only thing I know about her.

5. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    deymmm I cant----- The website I'm using didn't have any updates and its killing me:blobpopcorn_two: and knowing this is soooo:blobsob::bloborz:

Thank you for spoiler :blob_pompom:

Empress7865, Karin17 and nichan like this.
  6. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to kill that cheap father...:blobangery::blobangery:

im_trash42 likes this.
  7. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys i’m back!! I’m finally in the part where Varya, Leo and Paul met and it was so damn funny

* There was a 5 year time skip around 135 chap. So Varya returned 5 years later after she died. She started planning her revenge and she wanted to include the Duke (more like make a deal with him) But Varya was confuse about Leonia’s appearance because in the past, she wasn’t there. So she thought that maybe something happened when she went back. So her plan on dealing with the Paul change, her target now was Leonia because she thought thag Leonia was more approachable than Paul. She bought all the things and food that Leo like. This part was so funny because Paul being a fool to his daughter l, he put a patent on all Leo’s favorite from angel hinga to food so it was expensive! Varya was having a financial crisis but it didn’t stop her from buying Leo’s watch and her every favorite strawberry milk that cost a house and lot according to Varya .

* Varya isn’t your ordinary girl. She likes to plant her fist on anyone’s face who dared to look down on her There was a time when she was harassed in her own workplace so she got angry and fed the bastard with her fist wrapped in handkerchief (I can’t help but to remember Leo omg ) So after that she got kicked out in her work.

* She was scared because she believes that it was the work of her father! (It really was because Varya was hindering their plan ) so she fled away. She used the hole to go out and she was surprised to see Marquis of Pardus waiting for her outside. Pardus invited her to his house and that’s house Varya noticed that Pardua amd Boreoti are working together.

*So that time, Paul and Leona arrived in the capital. Leona wanted to go out to visit a bakery. Paul was reluctant to let Leona leave because they just arrived and she might be exhausted so she told Pauk that she isn’t some 30 years old hag Paul is now 32 and Leo is 12 so Paul agreed

*Marquis Pardus asked for a favor to Varya. He wanted her to bring his grandson (the one who cried his heart out when Leo and Paul went to Kerata, Flo’s parents Tea party, she was still 7 this time. Omg i’m so proud of my memory!!) Then they went to the bakery where Leo was in.

*Leo got nervous when she met Varya that she doesn’t know what to do. Then she talked to that grandson and after the grandson left leaving Varya behind. The smart Leo immediately got the hint that her father wants her to do something. (Bring Varya to the mansion)

* But that moment, Rotta (Varya’s sister) hold Varya’s hand tightly and drag her to the back alley. They fought and then Rotta started bragging that she’s going to be a lady higher than empress or something. She brag like a biatch and Varya pop her bubble. Varya said that being part of the imperial family worth nothing because the one who holds the real power in the empire are the northern beast. Rotta got embarrassed so she started blabbing about Leo is just an illegitimate child and our bebe gurl slap her like a boss.

* Leo leaned on the wall with her black attire with gelato on her hands HAHAHA. She started insulting Rotta. She said that Rotta must be in higher possession because she dared to look down on her. Rotta got embarrassed and couldn’t meet Leo’s eyes. Varya was just watching, she kinda pitied her sister her but didn’t stop Leo cause she deserves it for talking dirty on her.

*And then the favorite part happened HAHAHHAHA. Leo then put her attention back to Varya, she was having a hard time on what to call her then out of nowhere, she called Varya “mommy” HHAHAHA thag put Varya and Rotta in an awkward position. Rotta started talking shit again on why the Boreoti Princess called her sister Mommy . Leo got stressed because the two women are her supposed to be mom (you know that Varya is Paul’s lover in the book while Royta is her real father’s wife) she was so stressed but she was still able to save the day She started acting like Leo remembered her dear mother and Varya went soft on her. Meles was so proud of her master, saying she’s getting better ay scamming and she really resembles like Paul in that part.

* Leo and Varya then started talking then Varya got confused on how did Leo knew her name. Leo said that she knew her from Ardea Brosguni (he was their teacher ) so Leo invited Varya to the mansion like what her father wanted. So Varya got goosebump when she realize that everything that happened was part of Paul’s plan. Leo was sulking because her father didn’t told her about his plan. When Varya was about to hold Leo’s hand, Rotta intervene again which made Leo upset HHAHA she started insulting Rotta on how come a lowly Viscountess dare to asked her, a Boreoti Princess on what she’s going to do. Rotta was speechless so they left her there in the alley.

*When they arrived on the carriage. Leo offer her hand which made Varya shock cause how could she just hold a 12 years old princess of the north recklessly. But Leo insisted so Varya hold her hands and she then noticed the calluses on Leo’s hand. Leo then started bragging that she practiced Sword with her daddy and they went on hunt together. She brag about how handsome her daddy (she’s trying to sell Paul HAHQHAHA) That made Varya jealous because she can really see that Leo grow up in a loving environment. Leo then internally scolded herself for being insensitive and she told Varya that she should not look down herself. Varya said that she’s from the south so how could she just visit the Duke like that when they’re enemies. Leo laughed and said that Paul won’t look at her as a southerner but a human being . Varya then started talking that she likes Leo a lot so Leo told her that she’s going to call her sister. (Mom later on AHHAHAHA)

*So when they arrived in the mansion. They went to the drawing room. Varya fell in love with the house and Leo being Leo started bragging and selling her daddy again Leo offered Varya her favorite strawberry milk candy and Varya was so excited because that was the most expensove strawberry milk candy every created. She ate it carefully and Leo asked if it’s delicious and Varya answered that it really was the best. Leo then said started talking like “see daddy,” something along the line. Leo was now talking to Paul so Varya who didn’t noticed Paul went pale.

(Love is the momeeentt charot!

* Paul then said that He made Varya wait whocj accorsing to Varya was the mosg indifferent apology she ever heard. Leo was almost in tears while looking at the two main characters and then…she got kicked out in the room HHAHAHA she was so frustrated that she started banging the door but Paul didn’t heed her and it made Varya lost. So cute HHAHA

* So they started talking and Paul said internally that Varya was like Leo. Meaning Varya likes to act strong despite being scared just like Leo who never lose to anyone especially Paul whenever they started arguing. Varya then said she wanted to make a deal with the Duke. Duke then raised his eyebrow and he remembered the Marquis of Pardus thoughts about Varya, she was a very Bold woman. Paul was kind of displeased here because according to him (how dare her make a deal with him first to him? HHAHAHA Varya then took of the jacket she wore awhile ago. It’s the jacket Meles give to her because she hug Leo awhile and splashed her clothes with Leo’s gelato to escape Rotta) amd Paul was like

For the first time, his eyes shook. Because Varya didn’t hesitate to took her clothes off in front of him HAHAHHA then they heard a loud scream. Omg Leo

*During Varya and Paul’s talk. Leo was very upset outside because she remembered that this part was one od the most important in the novel. It’s where Paul realized that Varya is beautiful and the likes. So Leo being Leo she climbed the window and noticed the most horrendous seen she ever saw HAHAHHA

* Leo started screaming that she can’t do that. She can’t seduce Paul because Paul is a gentleman which Varya immediately denied. Paul got a headache here and she tried to close Leo’s mouth but Leo kept on blabbing HHAHAHH Leo and Varya then started arguing that she isn’t seducing Paul and Paul isn’t her type which made the two beast speechless HAHHAHA Leo then started selling her daddy again that her father is most handsome, richest and strongest person in the world, how can she not like him? Varya then said that Paul is scary HHAHHA Leo went speechless but didn’t stop. She said that Paul might look scary but he’s a good mam because he was able to raised a perverted girl like her with love. Paul got full of them so covered Leo’s mouth with his hand HHQHAHQ

* Paul then told Varya to put her clothes back. He said he’s not interested on dealing with her in exchange of her body HHAHAHAH Varya immediately said no and think that the two beast are so brazen HHAHA. So to put the misunderstanding off, she took the jacket off and that’s how the two noticed thag Varya was wearing another clothes inside. Varya then took the document that she wrapped on her abdomen when she fled away from the palace ( she works as finance officer something in the palace fyi to get the information she needed to make a deal with the duke). The two beast went speechless again and Paul said out of nowhere that Varya was like Leo and Leo shouted that she wanted to assasinate Paul HAHHAHA

— the end for the spoiler here

I don’t know when to post the next spoiler since i’m going to stop reading for awhile because our midterm exam is next and I need to study for our Prelim tomorrow. Hohooh wish me luck.

Sorry for the typos, wrong grammar and etc btw because I didn’t dare to read it again to fix it. It’s too long and I still need to study (I just squeeze my time cause i’m afraid I might forgot some details)

elaii03, Legnakra, Am_elf and 93 others like this.
  8. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA ogfl is best girl

Enmea, Aeiru28, Marie_0720 and 4 others like this.
  9. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, good luck to your exam :blobcatblush::blob_pompom:

10. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna kill them:blobangery::blobangery: boy, i really want our cute MC to be happy and powerful:blobhero::blobhero: ofc with her daddy and step-mommy:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler:aww: good luck on your exam:blob_pompom:

12. Lovesbooks

Lovesbooks New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find this book? I have looked everywhere even looked for the raw that hasn't been translated yet but can't find it anywhere. WHY DO MOST OF THE BEST BOOKS HAVE TO BE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

nichan likes this.
  13. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who are asking for the link, I actually read it in kakao using papago as translator. I did the very extreme method just to read this (I guess not all can do this ) I created many email accounts (you have 4 free chaps every 1 email when you used it the first time and it’s open every 12 hours, you can read it again using that account but 1 chap every 12 hours this time). And I can’t read Korean obviously (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ so I used papago to translate everything from Korean to english. It was quiet hard to understand but if you try read between the lines , you’ll get what they’re trying to say. Of course, I don’t get everything since there are word and sentences that no matter how I tried to read it again, I can’t comprehend it “…”. I used my ipad in opening the kakao while I used my phone to translate everything. I really think not every one is as crazy as me >~< but yeah, this is how I read the book so no link hohoho please don’t judge HHAHAHA I’m just a desperate girl who can’t sleep if I can’t do something that I really want to do. .

14. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m currently at chap 152 and the only boy around Leo’s age is the second son of Empress Tigria, the daughter of Marquiz s Hesperi of the west.

*So Leo and this guy already met 5 years ago during the banquet where she struck all the nobles especially the emperor with her beast fangs. She started acting like an injured bird there so they went home first. Along the way, there’s a beautiful woman with silver hair and Leo was shock because according to her muscle eyes (the girl has boy structure) so ahead asked Lupe who carried her because Pail went to talk to that girl (but he’s really a boy) she asked Lupe why is that boy acting like a girl and then she fell asleep. The next morning, she asked Paul about that which made Lupe scared like hell because they are talking about the second prince. Then Paul said to never say this again so Leo heed her father. But she told herself to befriend that guy becauae in the future he’ll grow up as handsome and muscular guy which is to her taste HAHHAHA that perverted girl:

* 5 years later, Empress Tigria visited her during her visit in the Count Lynne’s mansion (Paul’s best friend , Cannis Lynne) Leo wondered why did Empress visited her when they only have 1 indirect meeting. Back to the banquet again (where her first hunting started) she gave her favorite strawberry milk to every people close to her (those she doesn’t want to be affected by her fangs later on) and so even the empress got her own strawberry milk. Back to the topic, they started talking and Abigail Lynne (Cannis wife) told Yuficla (their first born daughter and Leo’s childhood friend) to look how noblewoman acted during tea party. She wanted Yuficla to be prepare because she knew that Tea Party the bloodiest war and she was also proud for Leo for handling the empress head to head.

*Then she noticed something at the back of the empress which the empress introduced as her escort. So she went out (she dirtied her clothes with tea to stalk that guy whom she sees as familiar). She cornered the poor guy and said have we meet before but he denied but according to that guy (he can’t lie while looking at the beast eye’s so she said they met before) Leo did a courtesy to welcome the second prince.

*Leo started narrating why did the second prince change her appearance. Empress Tigria has a lover Vex, Second Prince was conceived after that brief encounter (second prince is Vex son) so to save the both princes life, she let the Second Prince live as a girl. She planned to let the crown prince be the Emperor and after that, Second Prince will be the next Marquis of Hesperi.

* After that they, Paul and Leo talked about the Empress goal. They started talking about marriage cause I think the empress was trying to tie Leo with marriage to the second prince (not really sure about the mtl) Paul then said not to think about that since Leo is still his baby (so cute)

*I haven’ read anything about the Crown prince yet so i’m not really shre if he’s really the ML. But as of now, the one who have the higher possibility as ML is the second prince.

I like this better because I don’t want Leo to rule the empire. I want her to be the ruler of the North. I mean duh! She started her succession class at the age of 7 and went hunting for the first time at the age of 12. She really did her beat to be the most suitable successor( Leo even said that she really change a lot) cause according to her if this was her past self (she might have surrender along the way but she persevere because she wanted to succeed her dad.

Bye I still have a class and prelim later!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  15. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that there are 3 princes in the empire. The first was the First Prince (he was born out of wed lock like Leo, his 16th bday was also the mark of the beginning of the story. Second is the Second Prince, son of empress and his lover Vex and the third is the crown prince but not from the empress but from his Queen or concubine. This is not really accurate since the mtl is getting worst and worst.

I suddenly feel like jumping off the second prince wall and climb the first prince wall HAHHAHA

I might binge read cause our prelims got cancelled.

16. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What were the events that happened in the banquet arc? Also, how did Paul and Leo found out the circumstances Re: Leonia's Birth ? Thanks!

lisaaa likes this.
  17. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    Paul and Leo confessed their secrets to Varya that she isn’t his biological daughter but his niece. Varya got so angry that she wanted to kill Remus Allor right away because she ruined 3 people life. (Regina, Leo and Her(when he killed her on And Paul also confessed to Varya about his feelings but he added that if Leo and Varya will meet the same crisis, he’ll save his daughter first. Varya was so move and she like the much more than ever but she asked for some time to digest. The two beast got confused why do they need to wait when they like each other already. So Varya said that ahe wants to prepare her mind so she can handle the Duke’s love since she knew that when the Duke give his love, it’s very intense and unchangeable (she based it on how Paul love Leo). Varya then asked Leo something about being mom I guess? Not really sure about the MTL but Leo just jumped around and told her she can’t wait to call her mom.

18. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it in chapter 23 (manhwa update). You're welcome

I can't stand that stupid bitch poor Regina. I hope, Remus will suffer as much as Regina

19. khaeos

khaeos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

Alniyat and Belle76 like this.
  20. ak4hoshi

ak4hoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be so, sooo disappointed if the ML is the Crown Prince, I'm so sick of this already!! Why bring us the premisse of her being the sucessor if she will become another damn boring queen/empress locked up in a palace? I'm really getting tired of this and if it's true, I can't bring myself to enjoy this story anymore...