Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    But my question is, did she got powers??? Cuz it's a cliffhanger, at the near end there was a sudden explosion (?) And the bitch is there kneeling(or sitting down) dejected and there's black/bluish roses around her.

Hynmnstr likes this.
  2. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she didn't. Hilise is the last Inoaeden. meaning there will be no one else that will be inheriting the power of Spring after Hilise. Also in the first place, she is not an Inoaeden by blood so it means that she won't even ever got the power. The flower behind is just a background. She's just being shocked and helpless demsel in distess.

Free Ocean likes this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHH thank you so much for explaining. I legit thought she got powers, I was about to go berserk because another drama is gonna happen. Man, now I wonder what that explosion was.

4. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome:blobmelt:
    You can read the spoiler in @amaryllis0 carrd. It related to the experiment with the Kalykia blood/tears. It also related to Hilise suffering in the 3rd,4th and 5th lives.

Desperate likes this.
  5. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some spoilers, especially those that tell the truth about Hilise's past life. But suddenly a name pop up out of nowhere, Deborah, who is she and why did she do that? Does Hilise know who is Deborah and what she did, hoping Hilise is going to punish her.

6. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    Deborah is the head of Montana family. One of the family that support the Kalykia and also one of the main villain in the story. She is the one who started the experiments with Kalykia blood and tears.She is the one who kidnapped and torture Margot and she also killed his mother. Basically she is the main reason why there is mutant cause by consuming the Kalykia blood. The reason is that she is greedy for power and try to experiment on how to get the ancient power for herself to use by consuming the blood. But as we all know its impossible and it ended in failure plus creating big mess after. She also had the support of Xenon (Axion mom) cause Xenon thought that it would be interesting situation but in the previous timeline,it is the cause of her husband death and it made her become crazy later on. BASICALLY SHE IS THE MAIN REASON OUR HILISE IS SUFFERING SO MUCH IN THE 3rd,4th and 5th timeline.

Fear not she'll get her end. Hilise dont even care about her in this current timeline. But Axion is vice versa in this .In the current timeline, he kidnapped her and like in the previous timeline he torture with all most painful ways possible. In the previous life he forced both her and Terza to consume the blood because they're the cause of Hilise suffering.
    Oh yes I forgot to add, she is the mother of Violetta bestfriend, Cordelia.
    I hope this answer your question :blobmelt:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  7. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. ::blobcatsmile:: In the manhwa did she already appear? No, right.

8. Hynmnstr

Reading List:
    Link
    Deborah not yet but Cordelia she show up in the latest chapter. We might see Deborah and Axion in tomorrow chapter:blobmelt:

9. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just start reading the manhwa today. i wonder if violetta and cordelia a couple or?? cause theres few times in historical stories where i thought 2 girls are couple but i misinterpreted it:blobsweat:

10. Fevrie86

Fevrie86 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I'm new here i looking for the chapter 73-77 of untouchable lady but i don't see it as the link show, please could you help me where i can find it?

11. fallscorpio

fallscorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just curious about this, Since Hilise become a god. Is she going to die or going old as day goes by? Since she will probably be sad if axion died

81ganzy likes this.
  12. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Too bad that the author doesn't seem to know how to draw a proper monster though.

VelvetColors, Hecate_19 and Zuraida like this.
  13. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just wanted to vent out this. The MC is a freakin moron, like how many lives could you possibly need to finally realize your family is trash and dont give an f about you, like i get it 2 lifes, its kinda okay; but after that much torture, being killed all the time, repetively, by the people who you hope to get love from is... nonsense. At that point the PTSD you would get from the torture wouldnt even allow you to hold affection for them, only fear and hate would be left. I love angsty novels but this is too far fetched from my point of view ofc. I also dont get why she doesnt get rid of them all, at least the father because he s the one scheming behind and everything. Like i know in her last life she killed them all, and she didnt get any satisfaction from it and thats why she doesnt kill them in her 7 life, because to her they are non existent. But come on, they have tortured you for how many years and in how many lives? is it reasonable for a human not to seek revenge at that point????

cool i feel refreshed after venting, thats all

Khloud2003 likes this.
  14. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaa— thankyou so much for the spoilers guys!! That's a lottt!! now i can sleep in peace :blob_coffee::bloblove:

15. Tilyn

Tilyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for giving us the chance to read this, till the end.
    After all the suffering she went though, i understand that she just wanted to die. She tried to do different things but none worked so she just gave up on life. Im happy that at the end she found something to live for but the fact that it was so hard for her to grab that happiness makes all she suffered more real.

Aron Dare likes this.
  16. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious if there is more in depth on it because ... she clearly after all that still winds up with him.. and I assume based on the MTL I read in the final chapter he either remembers her than or already has.. and by side story 14 they have twin kiddos and are happily married (I also cant see any timeline it being irrelevant of the world being remade to have ( 38 instead of 4 ) where she doesn't get along with Violetta to a degree where the best Tear gem in the series isn't friendly with her and...Where she * gets along with Diego and Ricardo.

And the VioCord sail in the new world? lol

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  17. cklaighe

cklaighe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. I'm just on the latest on the webtoon and reading all these... I kind of feel this is one of the best endings i've read.... Q___Q
    *sobbing*

Will start reading the novel later tonight.
    Thank you so much for the spoilers

18. JanuaryRains

JanuaryRains New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here after reading the manhwa and wow. It's a really, really nice story. The main plot's beautifully written and it's well-delivered IMO, it's one of my favorite types where it's a tragedy set-up but things end up well for everyone. I guess some might not like the bait of tragedy but it's a personal fav of mine!

FL and ML are wonderful and I like the ML a lot in this. He's not a toxic prick who needs to be healed, just a decent person who falls in love with the FL and treats her well. Plus, even with everyone telling him he'd regret he still chooses to be with her knowing she wants to die and leave him forever. That's just a beautiful sentiment to me. If the author had chosen a different type of ML, I don't think I would've liked the story as much. FL and ML dynamics were just perfect to me and the right touch of sweetness, sadness, and everything else.

The main story's ending was really tragic though, I seriously hope the manhwa covers the side stories because without them the main story's ending is hella sad haha :(. Definitely putting this on the re-read pile for when I'm feeling it, I'm happy I discovered it.

19. Delta-97

Delta-97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, guys, chapter 45 is released, and we see Ricardo talking to that Terzo guy. Please do spoiler about their plan, and did Ricardo succeed in obtaining the power? Also, what happened to them after that, like did they go to jail or did Terzo go to jail? Please do spoil it.

20. Delta-97

Delta-97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree and disagree with it because, Yes at that time, Diego was stronger than Hilise as she only unlocked her powers and was inexperienced in using them, but remember she was a very weak-willed and naive person during her past seven lives. Once she started to realize her nativity in wanting love from her trash family, she could overpower and kill them. She did in her 6th or 7th life, and let us not forget that her father still had his powers during that timeline, so what I'm saying is that she was to destroy them quickly once she became the person she is now.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Free Ocean likes this.