Question Is it same universe or not? If not, then how are these related?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by GoldenTiger0, Sep 3, 2021.

1. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read three novels of a chinese author in which all three of the protagonists of the respective novels seem to be sisters. But, in two of those, only hints were given that they were from Earth and last one stated that "Before her, her two sisters had also disappeared, but she had a hunch that her sisters were alive because the vitality in them was stronger than anyone else."
    All three protagonists have the same surname An being An Xiao, An Yi and An Bu respectively.
    I suspect them to be sisters because of the same surname, same origin planet, line stated in the last novel and that no other protagonists of the same author has the surname An.
    I want to know if these three novels would be considered to be in the same universe or not? Or if not, then what are they - spin-offs or something? How are these related?

2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    It would help if you actually named said novels and author.

phonebinder, Lissi, Solus and 6 others like this.
  3. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  4. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if they are sisters, but I they should be from the same family in the same universe.

All three books are under the series in jjwxc with the title “An Family’s Three Stars.”

GoldenTiger0 likes this.