LCD Past Life Regressor!!! (official translation on Wuxiaworld)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 20, 2020.

1. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice to see some.more... man fighting Graf's seems like such a stupid plan... If suggest those dungeons need to.he cleared way overlevelled so one doesn't get owned by the poison...

Still I guess that's a luxury they don't have... Still, at least getting the first achievements shows they are still ahead of the others on most things...

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    ‘I’m beginning to get the feeling that theme the author wants to project is that despite Sun’s immense financial acumen, he really was not that good at being Awakened. He certainly seems to go in with sub-optimal prep. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See my post. Sun isn’t that good at fighting. He’s good at planning, and financial stuff. :p:p

3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    For you premium readers, after tonight’s chapter, I will be editing my favorite 3 chapter mini-arc in the novel. (though I haven’t read the ending…too painful in Korean mtl. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:)

Sun vs the US government. Guess who wins? :blobfearful::D
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot where I stopped. Question, did it get better? I got tired reading all the stock market stuff.

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reread from the beginning. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: After chapter 100 (premium subscribers are on chapter 109) we’re going to see some timeskips, as Sun aggressively levels up. :D

6. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    I still remember what happened. Sun already found a company to renovate the mountain with the Dungeon. I forgot which chapter is it.

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    42. See how nice I am? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bachingchung likes this.
  8. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx for being user friendly.

userunfriendly and Wujigege like this.
  9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    userunfriendly and Bachingchung like this.
  10. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege and userunfriendly like this.
  11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    So which option do you prefer?

12. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    The 8ch/mo. This novel is more of a slow burn kind so I'd rather read it 8ch at a time to keep me more interested.

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be a mental issue why he isn't preforming as well as most regressors normally do in novels. Mc when he was out of his mind, poisoned, and surrounded the author seemed to say he is super powerful when he goes all out. Mc says himself that he should not have been able to kill those monsters. It's a shame we couldn't see that mc slaughter his way out of that mess, only told a summary.

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer it. Sun obviously has PTSD, and other issues. We get hints of how he was almost crushed by the virtues and evils, he’s lost friends and people he cared deeply about. We are not getting the omniscient, all powerful Korean Regressor. And that’s awesome. We’re getting someone who’s obsessively committed to preventing the absolute sh!thole the world became in the future. He’s using the tool he knows and loves best, financials, and while he obviously hates dungeons, he’s making himself go through them. Sun is not the MC of Leveling with the Gods, or Return of the Hero, or Solo Leveling. And you know what?

THAT’S AWESOME!!!:D:D:D

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the duration of Odin's Wrath quite short? Why would he waste it by using it when he couldn't even be certain there were any enemies around?

Also, why wouldn't he respond to the ambush with Earthquake? With them being in the ground, it should do phenomenal damage.

userunfriendly and Overclock like this.
  16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    But he wants to be all powerful doesn't he. It's why he wants to get all of these first rewards and monopolize the dungeons. To be more powerful than the players he hated and fight the monsters he from a distance could only watch others fight for him.

I'm hoping the healer can help him overcome his mental blocks that do prevent him from using his full potential. Where as overpowered as he should be and with his experience, should at least not be struggling so much.

Makes me wonder again if his time as an awaken was way worse than the evils and virtues. If they struggled as much as the mc or worse, they should have died if they didn't have loyal and strong party members to keep them alive with how these dungeons are described from his point of view.

Mc has 5 cheat level skills or items they held in a low level dungeon and has a healer and has almost died a half a dozen times. I like how dark and dangerous the dungeons are in the novel, but it makes it hard to accept that awakened without cheat skills, even in groups, cleared these dungeons when the mc is struggling so much. Even with that trial of awakening mc mentioned.

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He needed something to break through the stone shell surrounding the Graf in suspended animation. He used Odin’s wrath first because he didn’t want to get stabbed. He got stabbed to use the Man Who Overcame Adversity when Odin’s Wrath wasn’t enough.

And I agree, he should have realized from the earlier chapters that Earthquake is devastating to Grafs. In fact, I made that point earlier. :D

From the latest chapters,
    The destruction of the world was due to three factors. Financial crash destroyed the world’s economy. The unrestrained use of nuclear weapons when the most powerful beasts creeped out of the gates. The seven Evils and Virtues fighting over what was left. From reading ahead on the mtl, Sun’s financial manipulation is to create a reserve, to prevent the crash, and to have enough leverage over the World’s government, to prevent them from launching the nukes. Getting personally stronger isn’t nearly as important as the financial stuff. He will in fact, eventually control most of the pre-awakened, and they will be standing by world leaders, incase they start to launch the nukes.
    His goal isn’t to feed his self aggrandizing sense of self importance. His task is to prevent the extinction of humanity. :eek::eek::eek:

18. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Who said it wasn't to save the world? The money making is fine and don't mind it at all. Growing stronger himself isn't a demerit. And it should be damn important. It was already mentioned that there are monsters that took nukes unscathed and the evils and virtues had to work together to kill it. Ultimately, the mc has to reach that level or greater to save his world in the long run.

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He will. Get very powerful. And he will reach beyond S rank. :D

Overclock likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the earlier ambush in the tunnels.