Discussion tell me your life story.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by efo, Sep 3, 2021.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    been in a stable and healthy relationship with myself for a while now If I say so myself
    During the early days of my relationship I was toxic and filled with hate
    Now I think I love me a lil too much but I have a penchance for being clingy anyway

phreakinsane, babybb and efo like this.
  2. InitialA

InitialA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Late twenties but still living off of my parents. I think that sums up my life story. I'm not proud of it but I'm trying to change.

phreakinsane, Jojo775 and efo like this.
  3. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand that. my parents and big brother are very good to me, I'm very grateful for this. it's just that they got divorced once but had to marry again for financial reasons, but now I'm not really sure which way is better, it's really confusing me.

phreakinsane and babybb like this.
  4. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're refering to midlife crisis, you know you gotta be 34+

efo likes this.
  5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a very average girl. Like, for real. I'm that girl with average face -sometimes people even assume me to.be older, no problem, I also mistook people's age a lot-, I have few friends, people don't really know my face but my name may have been around bcs I won some competitions.

I've never had a boyfriend. The people I like never like me back, meanwhile the people who liked me, uh, just say that our stories couldn't be written because something always comes between us.

I'm the third child and no matter how my second sister or the people around us think that I'm way better than her, I always know that it's not true. My second sister was a student council's president at her junior high school. She's very sociable and very fashionable.

If I have to line up with them, it'll be; The smartest one, the prettiest one, and the average one. Lol.

What my family dislikes about me is, that I easily cry. I don't know why, but I easily cry when one raises their tone at me. Like, not the excited kind of tone, but the angry kind of tone. It's not that I want to cry, but my heart just can't take. It's a bad habit, I know (╯︵╰,)

I sometimes over share things. Even to strangers, so yeah, haha.

I'm not gonna say that my childhood is full of traumas and I'm not gonna say that it's full of happiness either. My dad loves me, my mom loves me, my sisters protect me, my grandparents spoil me.

I'm not gonna say the unhappy things here, hahah ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I'm very impressed with those who answer the reason why they live is to see or to meet little things. That sounds cooler than mine.

I consider myself to smile a lot, but maybe I look cold and arrogant for some people. (Trust me, idrl my face when I don't smile either).

I like drawing but I'm not good in it. Everyone around me knows to never expect a good drawing from me. So, I'm pretty talented in words but my ability to draw and paint is pretty close to zero.

I also get stressed a lot. Ah, anyway, my second biggest wish is to be very rich and prepare my parents' retirement fund

Fun facts:

- I'm an accident. My parents decided to only have my first sis and my second sis. My mom even put something on her back/neck ( it's something like birth control/contraception) but because it made her sick instead, she stopped using it. Then she suddenly had me.

- I was born late at night

- I was born in the beginning of my dad's company's bankruptcy. My dad had no time to take care of my mom and I'm pretty sure she still holds a grudge about it (since he barely changes lol). She had to go to the hospital and looked after me alone.

My mom is a health worker and we live in a pretty small city, so the one helping my birth was my mom's colleague (?) Anyway, they know each other. He had to vacuum me because I was in the wrong position (?). He warned my mom that I may end up with a big and long head + becoming an idiot. Glad that it doesn't happen even though I am an idiot sometimes.

Anyway, as soon as I came out, they put needles on my body, my sisters said that they even put needles on my head. Reason: I can't remember why, but I was a really weak baby

- My first name is my mom's + my dad's, my last name is their wish for me.

- My sisters' names also begin with J

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    efo and phreakinsane like this.
  6. phreakinsane

phreakinsane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks friend.

I take pride in being a "chain breaker" if there's one thing I've learned observing the various directions myself and my 9 biological siblings have each decided to take throughout my 34 years of life so far, it's that overall, life is what we make it. Yeah, I make mistakes, I can be cranky and socially awkward. I have PTSD and although for a different root cause, I can have relationship issues like a soldier who struggles with PTSD, it's the same condition.

Everyone makes mistakes, most of us has times in our lives that we might rather forget. But at the end of the day, my children know I adore them and that they are safe and protected.

That to me indicates that even though i have flaws, I'm not doing too bad.

You go girl! Proud of ya!

We can all be idiots! Make sure you always keep that in mind! Sounds like you're overcoming a lot, keep it up! :)

babybb, Jevanka926 and efo like this.
  7. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Average human. Got made. Was born. Went thru school. Work. College be most stress inducing time and other stuff.

Have a habit of dreaming want to pursue more creative side of things, but too chicken or lazy to try. Opting for more stability so can try one day what one wants. That and its not like have much spark in it either, not much creativity nor great at selflearning.

phreakinsane and efo like this.
  8. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did a stranger saying I’m proud of you over the internet make me cry lol

Well, thank you.

9. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I know what you mean. Even today I sleep on my side with right hand below my face and the left between my legs. It's the posture you use when you hug your M-16 to sleep in the field, right hand holding the flash suppressor while the left grips the magazine to prevent it from being stolen. Even today, sudden loud noises often cause me to take a knee and orientate towards the source of the sound, ready to fire back.

phreakinsane and efo like this.