Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hate the empress so so much. :blobangery::blobangery:
    poor QC & luxia have to endure the whipping. ;-;
    this revenge, must be paid back by b l o o d.

• Empress whips Luxia after the 1st round of competition for going against her orders & laying a trap for her (making her look bad), while whipping, Luxia ask Mouse to go curry favor from the seal, Mouse is worried for her, but Luxia insist him on going because she can still hold on.
    • Just when Empress is about to whip for another time, Luxia grabs the whip (hand bleeds ;-; ), Empress asks if Luxia's trying to defy her, Luxia answers she doesn't know what does Empress mean by trap + if Empress continues beating, what if other deities see the scars?, the deities will know it's the Empress doing & thus affect her & YM's reputation.
    • So Empress stops because Luxia gonna die anyways & lets her go. Later, Empress is having a chat with YM.
    • Empress asks YM if he has anything to say for getting 2nd place in the 1st round, YM has nothing to say, she then asks if he doesn't want to marry BX anymore & continues provoking YM by telling him how BX is fawning over Luxia because he is weaker than Luxia.
    • YM had enough, he doesn't like his mom 'bullying' him, Empress then clarifies what she meant, she tells him what if they get rid of Luxia, this way, YM will be no.1 + General & BX will only have eyes on YM.
    • Empress continues, asking YM if he hates Luxia, YM stutters, Luxia is his bro, if Luxia wins, he'll be happy for her. Empress angery, she tells YM to wake up & stop lying, he's not happy at all, if he fails to win, he will be failed to be recognized by General, his succession will have to be pushed back several 100 years + (the ultimatum) BX will marry someone else.
    • If YM wanna stop all this, Luxia has to die, Empress has already laid down traps in the final round, she only needs YM's cooperation then Luxia will be gone.
    • Many days have passed, BX praise both of them for the good results even tho they must be tired after many days of the competition & says luckily Empress didn't bother Luxia (t/n...).
    • BX pours wine for Luxia while complementing her, YM can't stand & breaks the wine up, BX (t/n oblivious to everything) adds fuel to the fire by telling YM if he's sulking these past few days because he can't stand Luxia being better than him.
    • BX continues adding the fuel, she tells YM he won't lose much if he lost the competition after all he will be the future Emperor, he just can't stand losing to Luxia & Luxia join the competition to follow her parents.
    • She & Luxia then be lovey dovey in front of YM, YM then only realizes they are in a relationship, BX told YM about this yesterday, but somehow YM missed it.
    • YM then agrees with Empress, he's too naive, YM leaves, BX wonders why, Luxia says its probably because of the alcohol. Mouse is whispering to Luxia that YM could probably be turning into a demon, Luxia says he is & Empress along with YM gonna attack soon.
    • Mouse tells Luxia in the final round, YM, BX & her have to descend to the human realm + in the og story, this is when QC has his 2nd regret, they have to prepare for it, Luxia is thinking how is the Empress going to attack them.

the only reason why i'm laughing out loud in the chapter is because of bx's cluelessness.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  2. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I am laughing at YN after he found out that “QC” and BX is in a relationship. On the dark side, his affection to his brother is so cheap that some manipulation from the empress and jealousy is enough for him to want to kill QC.
    Poor QC got some much regret and surrounded by these bastards that doesn’t deserve his care.

Also I am confused with the timeline. Can anyone explain the order since I thought QC and BX was already relationship before she got with YN since the maid in the beginning of the story said BX and YN were a couple.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  3. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmmmm, i thought that as well. up to the point before bx declares the relationship with luxia, i think bx is not affiliated with anyone.
    in the current timeline, when bx & ym go visit luxia, they are not lovers yet. the maid said: "...2 demon kings" lol, not a couple.

well, ig the 2nd regret has smt to do with either qc spotting cheating or entering a relationship with bx:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    or i could be totally wrong :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Jem3710, FunSmiles and Ray Levantret like this.
  4. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :blobicecreamlove:
    before this we got a real gory arc with heavy punishments and now we get this where mc suffers so much. Such contrast

I think 2nd regret might be smth like he was injured due to carelessness or someone drugged him?

5. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    calm before the storm ig... :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:
    note: i changed human realm to mortal realm
    • YM is sad, he hides in a place & drowns his sorrows with alcohol, Empress found him, she tells him drinking won't help, he has to work hard to snatch the person back, she persuades him to get rid of Luxia.
    • YM doesn't want because he's been growing up with QC, he's not willing to get rid of Luxia, Empress tells him if he actually thinks he can get BX back or Luxia will give BX to him, he's naive.
    • Even if he manages to get BX back, that doesn't mean BX will stay with him forever, she may go back to Luxia's side, she persuades YM to participate into her plan of killing Luxia.
    • From the picture, Empress is the one who kills QC's mom (t/n: huh??), Empress is mad that QC's mom 'snatched' former Emperor & now her son, QC is snatching her son's girl, Empress regret not killing the whole family.
    • YM accepts Empress offer to kill Luxia, he's thinking: "Don't blame me, I really see u as a bro, but its a pity that BX only has u, I can't leave u alive."
    • Mouse is currying favor from the seal, he's bathing the seal then he has to leave as Luxia is calling him, Mouse meets Luxia, many deities are rushing to go the mortal realm, he tells her the last round is to kill a beast, the beast is now nowhere to be seen + it's powers is equivalent to a intermediate-high ranking deity.
    • Based on Luxia's current condition, she is no match for the beast, Luxia says the examiners won't give an unsolvable problem, so there's must be some other unknown ways to kill it, there's no need to hurry as Empress could maybe leak some info to YM in order to give him an advantage, so they just have to stick with him & snatch the kill at the last second.
    • Luxia then ask how's the favor going, Mouse complains that the seal is really hard to serve, he keeps complaining, Luxia comforts him & tells him to hold on a bit longer.
    • BX & YM arrives, BX hugs Luxia, YM looks sad, BX tells Luxia that YM says the beast is hard to find, so they have to wait for until the tide is low then they can only see the traces of the beast.
    • Since there's 4 days before the tide gets low, BX suggests to have fun in the mortal realm, YM suddenly becomes friendly while inside he's apologizing*, Mouse asks Luxia to be wary, Luxia assures him that she knows.
    • 3 of them descend to the mortal realm, Mouse explains the 2nd regret, BX got herself caught in a small trouble, she ignore QC's warning so she & YM ended up killing bunch of people and guess who gets the punishment? It's QC, he has to endure 1000 lighting strikes which damaged his body severely & his power is half of what it used to be. ( ;-; )
    • Mouse says that this is such an insult & asks what is Luxia's plan to revert the regret, her answer is simple, he who made the mess shall clean it up, it's time to let the dumb airhead & betrayer have a taste of their own medicine.
    • BX says life in mortal realm is so nice (t/n uhmm, u sure? XD), so Luxia suggest to seal their powers in order to experience what it feels like living in the mortal realm.

*apologizing as in "I'm sorry that u like her & now i have to kill u" not "I feel sorry that i have to kill you"
    basically shifting the blame to others
    i thought qc's parents died in war, but in the manhua drawing it shows empress holding a dagger & qc's mom bleeding on the floor.

6. Glass Shard

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh that empress. I dont think i have felt so much anger since the ghost and actress arc

7. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, it's kinda weird that the Empress is so trying to drive her son to kill Luxia but just doesn't take care of it herself. I mean, anything that should stop her should stop her son as well.

8. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    QC is really too pitiful. All original hosts are pitiful but QC got to be one most pitiful one. He serve the empress who probably kill his mom and got blame by bad deeds done by ML and FL and even die because of them.
    And wtf is YN is thinking. He got someone who take blame for him all the time and still got the nerves to want to kill him. Clearly he never really see QC as a brother.
    Waiting for Luxia to fulfill QC regret and let the empress, ML and FL taste their own karma

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I haven't been following the latest spoilers. But would anyone be kind to let me know if there's any news about Agent Zero/Ling?
    The blond agent who sacrificed himself for SL before she became an agent herself. Is he still alive?

Edit: thanks @kurohamukami !

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    bleedingliar24 and skai.ya like this.
  10. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment nothing is confirmed, because all the theories that the Fandom had were extinguished with the body change arc (The one that currently translates Shadow Madness). But, with the later behavior of DS in our MC... I couldn't tell you xD.

bleedingliar24, DOHere and skai.ya like this.
  11. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    i n e e d a new chapter a s a p :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:.
    • So they sealed their powers in a jade pendant, if anything happens they can smash the pendant to get their powers back.
    • Luxia says they are going to experience the suffering of humanity, whereas BX is being optimistic & really eager to experience what human life is about.
    • BX grabs Luxia hand & they head out, YM trails behind, he's holding a (sus) packet, he clenches the sus packet.
    • 3 of them walk around the street, BX bought some steamed buns, she liked it a lot, YM tells her that they can buy the recipe from the boss later so when they go back to the celestial realm, the maids can make the buns for her. (t/n wow okay...)
    • BX says YM is sooo nice, Mouse says YM is good at flirting, no wonder in the og story, when BX & QC are dating, BX has some feelings for YM, she can't decide who to choose, alas she ends up with YM.
    • Thus causing QC to receive double betrayal. Luxia says there's nothing they can do, since the 2nd male lead is the cupid in the og story.
    • A woman shouts: "Help! Help!" while being chased by a official & his men, BX is angry as those men dare to snatch the lady in broad daylight, she goes to stop them, YM goes with her (t/n obv... xD).
    • Luxia asks them not to go as they don't know the full picture of the issue, BX mad (pouting), she says now it concerns someone's life, how can Luxia just stand back & watch?
    • YM joins in & agrees with BX, saying if Luxia doesn't wanna join, he will. Mouse asks Luxia why does she follow the og plot (aka stopping them) even if they won't listen.
    • Luxia explains that if she stopped them, later when BX noticed that she is wrong, BX will praise her & blame YM (t/n: hypocrite.), thus will cause YM to hate her even more which will speed up the progress.
    • BX & YM goes to protect the lady, they asks the official if he has no shame to chase a weak lady in broad daylight, the official tells them to not accuse him falsely, he then thinks that BX, YM & the lady are a group so order his men to capture them.
    • Despite sealing their powers, BX & YM has more strength than normal people, so they easily defeated the official & his men. They saved the lady, sent her off & YM mocks Luxia saying that she's lucky to meet them, if she meets someone else, she won't be that lucky.
    • BX scolds Luxia because Luxia didn't want to save the lady, Mouse is angry & says: "What is this BS? Esteemed host just want to make sure what's going on before taking action, how come it went from this to esteemed host being falsely accused by FL for not wanting to save the lady. Plus, both of them made a mistake & save the wrong person!!!"
    • Luxia calms Mouse down, and tells him to let them be happy because they are gonna regret later.
    :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

sorry for the really late post, i have something urgent to do today ;-;

12. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappy:...Nothing like eating a good Hot Bread and a Coffee before going to sleep spoilers for TCF, LQW and Cheating Men Must Die were worth the wait. I was delicious.:blobmelt:

:blob_plusone: Thanks for the summary.:blobsleeping:

13. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, now the whole thing should be like this.
    assuming Luxia didn't change much of the plot & only participated in the competition, this means that in the og story, BX & QC were in a relationship after BX announce their relationship to YM in the current plot.
    but BX is still wavers between QC & YM, so my guess of BX's romance flag is the competition is way off.

so it could be:
    og plot: BX +YM goes visit QC (no couples yet), competition (BX announce relationship with QC), mortal realm (BX wavers between the 2)

DOHere, komo komo, Jem3710 and 12 others like this.
  14. GhoulishGrrl

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, those two are super naive. Like, look before you leep my dudes.

15. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, is this some Spiderman letting the robber go moment?

EDIT: wrong quote

Ray Levantret and skai.ya like this.
  16. Yukonno

Yukonno Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C-can someone please organize everything

skai.ya likes this.
  17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    *chef's kiss*
    everyone, sit tight, grab a blanket, some popcorn or tea or whatever u fancy & enjoy the long long long ride~
    warning: super duper long long long chap incoming
    • There's a lantern festival, 3 of them go to see the lanterns, YM & BX being lovey dovey, Mouse is angry & tells Luxia she's being cheated on right in front of her.
    • Luxia brushes it off as it's not her concern, her priority is to make sure the current plot unfolds like the original & to revert the 3 regrets, she will be happy if those to quickly take action so she can finish her mission quickly.
    • QC secretly endures the pain & pretends not to see, so Luxia does the same to maintain the same character, Mouse is stumped & praises her for having a big heart even tho BX is cheating in front of Luxia.
    • The official (he's actually the shopkeeper, there's nothing mentioned about him in the prev chap so i had to guess his role) caught up to them & this time with he brought an official (aka police) + men with him.
    • Luxia puts down the lantern & says: "A good show is going to start.". BX asks the shopkeeper to stop lying as he's clearly the bad guy, but the shopkeeper finally tells the truth.
    • BX & YM helped a thief to escape, the thief stole all the gold from his shop + YM & BX injured him & his employees, so who's the bad guy now??
    • BX *shocked pikachu face*, & starts to regret. Meantime, Luxia steals the duo's jade pendant, walks up to the injured shopkeeper & says there must be a misunderstanding.
    • Shopkeeper thinks it's bs, since the duo injured him, how is it a misunderstanding? He asks the official to catch Luxia along with the 2 as he thinks they are a group (welp can't fault him) as well as to deliver justice for him.
    • People start dissing: "The thief is actually the shopkeeper's wife. He's honest & kind so he picked her up, but who knows she's actually a thief." "The 3 of them are quite good looking, but who knows that they are actually so horrid." "The shopkeeper is so pitiful, all his money had just been stolen & now he's severely beaten up." & etc
    • Children start throwing vegetable scraps & eggs at the duo, YM shields BX, YM also threaten to kill the children, the children cry, a guy asks YM he's a thief so how dare he scold the children, he also asks the villagers to join in & punish them.
    • BX explains that they are not thief, she didn't know the thief so she thought the thief was the victim, a lady shouts & says: "what a flimsy lie, who will believe that??? How can you save someone when you don't know the full story?" (exactly what luxia said)
    • Someone says that they are lying & don't want to admit their crimes, they should be punished.
    • YM is like: "How dare u? Do u know who we are??" BX keeps saying that she's telling the truth. Luxia on the other hand is smiling, Mouse is worried & wonders how Luxia can smile at this hour, since BX is gonna unleash her powers soon & many people gonna die & Luxia has to suffer...
    • Then suddenly Mouse stops because he just noticed BX's +YM's jade pendant is in Luxia's hands.
    • Back to the duo, BX asks them how can they bully them like that while YM says how can they disrespect god (t/n: CUSE ME), they are going to unleash their godly powers but jade pendants are missing. (lmao)
    • Luxia made an excuse to escape, she told them a child must have stolen their pendants so she ask the duo to cover for her so she can escape & get the pendants back. Luxia swiftly escapes, the duo is apprehended, now the duo is going to experience life in jail.
    • Mouse thinks being jailed is too light, because QC lost half of his powers thanks to them, Luxia tells Mouse that he's wrong. Her mission is to revert QC's regret, his second regret is not 'YM & BX didn't get what they deserved', it's actually the death of many civilians.
    • QC is a really kind soul, he even see the abusive Empress as his mother, so saving the lives of many people + maintaining his power is the key to reverting the 2nd regret.
    • Luxia says that she will ensure YM & BX will pay for the price, this in only the appetizer, the main course has yet to come.
    poor shopkeep

lol, the drawing for bx just got worse in this chap, espc after the shocked pikachu face. she kinda reminds me of nanako at that point

for the current arc or for everything that happened so far?

18. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the Translation. FL and ML are really something to get someone like QC to hate them. Karma is on the way. :blobpitch:Also, hope luxia will be free of the accusation, she definitely wasn’t helping those idiot beating up the shop keeper.
    And I agree that BX look more worse. At first she look that naïve and airhead but I felt like this chapter she got more make up on like nanako as you said.

19. Glass Shard

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers
    I really wish they will experience 10 fold the harm QC had to suffer due to their stupidness and the empress also gets rebuked or scolded by the others of the sky palace and she is forced to punish BX and YM(which is what really should happen:<):blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

20. GhoulishGrrl

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a fucking minute! Are you telling me the girlie of the OG story straight up slaughtered a village and still got to walk away to a happy ending at the end with no consequences?:blobfearful: UGH! She's right up there with the FLs from the cultivation arc and the school arc.:notlikeblob: I know vengeance isn't the goal but here's hoping Luxia makes them pay! :blobcat_knife: