Spoiler Moto Akuyaku Reijo Makimodotta node Ouji-sama kara Tousou Shiyou to Omoimasu!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 4, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    Moto Akuyaku Reijo Makimodotta node Ouji-sama kara Tousou Shiyou to Omoimasu!
    Alternative: As the Former Villainess Who Rewinds Time, I Need to Get Away from the Prince!
    Japanese: 元悪役令嬢、巻き戻ったので王子様から逃走しようと思います!

Description:

Villainess Lupina is cursed to relive the last week of her life in a countless loop. Drowning in sorrows and regrets, she is constantly being abandoned by the prince. However, one day, she’s guided by a mysterious voice and time rewinds to her childhood. On that fateful day, her life took an unexpected turn...

Manga:
    https://comic.pixiv.net/works/7687
    Novel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4691gi/

Based from ncode, the novel is already finished. But I can't read Japanese (T__T)
    There are some few things I want to know.
    1. Who is the ML? Is there any secondary ML worth stanning?
    2. Who falls first and how?
    3. Any fluffy or lovey-dovey moments?
    4. What's the conflict of the story? Or who's the main antagonist?
    5. What's the endgame of the story?

Thanks in advance!!! \(=☆○☆=)/

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Xi-hime, Neyva, lostross and 7 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last chapter of the novel she will end up with the prince her fiancé in first life .. why ?!! he cheat on her in first life ಠ_ಠ

4. GOGO2343

GOGO2343 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From a comment I saw on Bato, her baby cousin was with her as a soul whenever she went through her time loop. He may potentially be the reason why she travelled back to her childhood

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  5. augacutan

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't want her to end up with him. I was hoping for another ML to appear (>__<)

Elisee, Xi-hime, SkyLisette and 13 others like this.
  6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What u can expect from this kind of novels no matter what fl mostly ends up with this kind of man only who hurted them but looks like author is always out of ideas what to do as if in the world boys are lacking or no one can be better than a prince after all they will be the future king and a girl always dream to marry one that's y author will always make fl ends up with a scoundrel kind of ml.

Enmea, Xi-hime, Lucy scarlet and 13 others like this.
  7. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mainly here for the FL and her cousin. I just hope the Time Loop doesn't get faded out slowly, I would like some references to it.

I am partly curious on how the Prince is going to activate his 'How interesting...' card.

8. augacutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I'm also curious how will be the interaction between the MC and her cousin in the future. Baby Allen is sooo cute! I think he will be quite attached to his big sister once he grows up.

I hope it will be further explained how and why the MC was able to turn back time again and again. Also, why this time (during the current story) she was able to reincarnate to the time that she was still a child? Since unlike her previous time loops, she would only go back to one week before the ball where her (cheating!) fiance breaks off their engagement (honestly when I read that part, I feel pity for the MC. It's too heartbreaking to relive those moments over and over again.) But now, she was able to turn back in time much further back to her childhood.

9. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading chapter 2 of the manga and here for some spoilers. Does anyone know what happens to her baby cousin? I don't care about the ML anymore, knowing it's going to be her fiance (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I'm just here for the cute bby allen huhu

Mikaa and Blablasimp like this.
  10. augacutan

Reading List:
    Link
    i read a spoiler somewhere (sorry I can't remember where). Baby allen will survive and they will find out that the nanny is the one who's really trying to poison/kill him (the baby porridge she's feeding the baby has poison in it!) Someone hired the nanny to kill the baby. (Maybe) they wanted the two familes, the MC's family and Baby Allen's, to be at odds with each other. The plan is once the nanny killed the baby, she will put the blame on our MC (since she's still a kid and cannot defend herself). Unfortunately, the MC also eats the porridge and she will be poisoned (the fainting scene in ch 2). She'll be in bed for days but she'll survive (she's the MC afterall), as well as Baby Allen! The nanny will be captured eventually.

11. StrawberryShin

Reading List:
    Link
    So that means baby allen didn't get to eat the porridge. cuz if MC fainted from that, there's no way a baby could survive that. I'm sure cute baby allen will grow wonderfully now, I'm looking forward to see a grown allen as well
    (。♡‿♡。)
    Thank you for this!! really!! I tried reading the raws and understand nothing lol, so thanks!

12. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    actually he has his memories from all the last cycles he exactly know that food is poisoned that's why he's always rejecting it and actually waiting for fl to meet her and all the time cycles repeated because Allen don't know how to correct it and because he is obsessed with fl from the time he met her as a baby that's y his soul got connected with her (he himself confessed fl that he was obsessed with her:blobjoy:)after many trials and error they finally reach in the point where the poison incident will happen when Allen got older he told this things to fl where he mentioned how helpless he felt when wake up to see he's again a baby and don't have the power to do anything and waiting for her and swear to have his revenge on Duke who is responsible for his death and basically it was his plan to married off fl with prince/ml so they can eliminate 1st prince because Duke was in his side

Tbh this novel has 46 chapters around and I didn't find it that interesting fl want to run away from everything to avoid prince so she decided to go to her grandpa's house and guessed what
    ml actually over there because fl's grandpa brought him in their place where in 1st life he was in angelica's house what a good butterfly effect
    story is very basic type political schemes, framing fl,beating and all those things where fl happily accept ml's proposals with a tears in eyes.

13. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang... so Allen was responsible for the Time Loop? Wonder if Lupina got annoyed about that. I mean she wouldn't have went through her situation if he didn't go through with it

Speaking of Prince...

FL will reject the ML but this leads to ML being left politically vulnerable for some reason and instead of growing up confident and bright, he ends up becoming timid and quiet. Needless to say, when Lupita meets the Prince, she is left shocked and confused.

14. StrawberryShin

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that makes sense. I already thought of that possibility because of the way the baby acts. but wow.
    and ugh I thought she's a strong mc who'll change her fate but just actually ran away and in the end fell for the same guy? okaaay ʕಠ_ಠʔ
    thanks for the spoiler @darkcrystal

aww this is kinda disappointing. So when she has her backing him through their engagement, he ended it. And for what reason exactly? is it just for teasing the heroine or something? He's just a cheater who took her for granted for the sake of political gain then. Even if he redeems himself in the current timeline, I don't find it pleasing huhu. unless there's a deeper meaning behind his actions in the past timelines.
    thanks for the spoilers @GOGO2343

15. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh this novel has 46 chapters around and I didn't find it that interesting fl want to run away from everything to avoid prince so she decided to go to her grandpa's house and guessed what
    ml actually over there because fl's grandpa brought him in their place where in 1st life he was in angelica's house what a good butterfly effect
    story is very basic type political schemes, framing fl,beating and all those things
    But when fl met ml in her grandpa's house isn't he's like that only timid and shy kind so how's that fl's rejection is responsible for it she just say no to this marriage wait don't say me because ml didn't receive fl's family support using the engagement that's y he lost his hope it means all that time in tl1 he actually even indirectly only used fl and his engagement for his position's stability and later acted nice and broke there engagement.
    And allen he's not completely responsible for it because when fl was suffering so he's too it was something done out of unconscious because of his obsession he got tangled with her and this cycles kept on repeated many times itself he actually tried to help her and fl remember she always heard his voice during those times as if he's there with her. Fl 1st met allen during poison incident and 2nd time directly when they got older as if she's also avoiding him.

Tbh this story is too rushed I am more interested in allen but I didn't seen him much till the end and and I don't understand angelica's character at all and 1st prince tried to framed fl.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    Enmea, Xi-hime, L.A.C.L. and 21 others like this.
  16. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    What a son of a btch prince

lostross, magical_al00 and augacutan like this.
  17. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    @StrawberryShin I'm not really a big fan of the many MLs in this genre ( I still have favourites like the ML from the A Red Knight) and my bar for them is low but Dominic isn't really an ass? Their arranged marriage were organised by their parents so I doubt he knew much about having political advantages. Unlike most Princes, he took her to the side and generally looked sorry for the situation. She even referenced that he could've dated in secret but didn't.

Again, a very low bar but acts like a decent being

Yeah I meant to edit that message of mine. The rejection wasn't what caused the changes but the changes to his surroundings did due to the family not supporting him.

I'm not sure about Engagement breaking. While they did keep it for quite some time, if they stayed together then it would've caused problems down the line.

Neyva, Lady Lullaby, gracecfe and 8 others like this.
  18. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the ML. I mean, he's not bad but, in other timeline, he still ditched the FL after he got what he wanted, even though what he became was all thanks to FL's support & her family. Not to mention, it is said in the previous tl, the ML was living in Angelica's house, so he fell for her. And during this tl, he lives in her grandpa's house, so they got closer and he fell for the FL. Isn't this is what we call the Mere Exposure Effect? If given the chance that there was a 3rd FL and the ML stayed in her house, I believe he will fall for the 3rd FL too. This ML is so weak and just like a cogon grass, will only bend towards where the wind blows :blobunsure: if she ends up with him, I won't be reading this. If she ends up Allen too, that kinda... Urmm gross? Author better give her new, strong, independent and likeable ML. But I know I can't hope too much for Japanese novel & manga since many Jap authors seem to have fetish of pairing the FL with toxic and unlikeable ML.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Enmea, Xi-hime, darkcrystal and 21 others like this.
  19. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    @Diced54 That's alright. I didn't get that many notifications. Hope the issue gets sorted

I'll be honest , I don't find the ML to be a major pain in the ass compared to most ML's (Still a dickish move to pull though) but yeah not sure why they would get together considering her situation. ML now is going to be different so I get it from his side. He is a different man(or boy in this case?) and will bond with her with him being vulnerable now.

However, FL loves the OG ML which the current will not be as well as her continuous time loop should have made her move on from ML considering how she was rejected many times

I'm mainly going to continue to see how FL and Allen are as the story progresses. Both most definitely will not be together

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda wonder why allen got obsessed w/ MC from the first time he saw her,, since at that time his body was bebe as well as his mind was was bebe,,,
    Yung kiddos just cant have any obsession, since if they dont see a toy they like for a few days, they will entirely forget the toy till they will see it again
    More normal explanation would be that the obsession was later on, when his soul grew up and started to understand things etc.
    And at the start it would be more realistic to put there something like: his kiddo mind was thinking: "oh!, a tiny adult, its the first time i see one. Interestedd. Eww bad nanny, someone punch or kick her, she bad, and my fist too small and too far from that evil face. She feed me food that tastes bad and mah belly starts to hurt coincidentally always after she feed meh that evil porridge. Oh,, the tiny adult came to meh,, ohh!! She the fist to feed me that nice sweet food what'z that?? I like this little hooman, she nice." And then he uncounsciously cast some magic on her and now they are soul-bound together ^^.

The author could make Allen not a cousin, but a son of MC's moms bff.
    So then he could be the ML.
    Yea yea,, the age difference, and it is rarer and even taken worse since here the younger one would be the man, not a woman,, but once they will both be an adult it would really matter nothing i swear.
    And in aristocratic society it happend a lot of times (but not becc of love..).

I will say this: as long as the couple are happy, i'm happy everything is alright

Sorry for such a long post, i even lost the point of it, i don't remember what it even was before ;P
    Mah mind refuses to think properly