Recommendations Cultivation novels which all people have consistent consistent cultivation showing their potential.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by huseyn12, Sep 4, 2021.

1. huseyn12

huseyn12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. To be honest, I don't normally ask novel recommendations. So, what I want is those novels which every people has spirit, body tier, or veins describing their future. For example, Nine Sun God King and peerless battle spirit ( just two of them I can remember since I am quite new at reading novels), in the former one, all individuals have a certain number of veins to absorb Qi (if they have 1 vein, they absorb 10% of Qi and so on), the latter one is roughly the same, everyone has a spirit and its color and number shows your potential. I don't know why but this kind of novels appeals to me much. So I look forward to your replies. :)
    Note: I am not native, so would you answer is it "looking forward to" or "looking forward for"?

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe "Imperial God Emperor" kind of XD
    And both "looking forward to" or "looking forward for" are correct, just that when the following word is a "noun" you use "for" and if the following word is a "verb" you use "to"

3. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Douluo Dalu ? Their innate essence indicates their talent ?

4. huseyn12

huseyn12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your recommendation and answer my question :) you replied less than 10 minutes, that was indeed fast.

Hmmmm, actually I read it around 2 years ago, but I couldn't remember anything about innate essence. I guess the author couldn't emphasise it too much.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  5. NikuMeat

NikuMeat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Invincible