Discussion Strangest or most ironic Dream that made you go "what the hell...?"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Osamaru, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, Its one that I had a few months back...

Warning, this is a long one.

I was "watching" a strange scene from the perspective of an over-the-shoulder game/tv show.It took place in a large, office space-like building, where a bunch of people ranging from 5-6 to older adults Moved about doing various things.

It was kind of crowded, but the weirdest part was that most of the kids were nude until like 15-16. Some of the older kids wore dirty clothes, while all of the adults were dressed normally. I followed behind a young girl, maybe 10-11 years old, also nude.

She made her way through the crowded space until she came up on a middle-aged man in casual wear and his visibly pregnant Wife. The dude reminded me of an older but charming college professor; glasses, slicked-back hair, nice sweater. At the same time, I got really bad vibes from the dude.Keep in mind, this is still a "dream," so I'm not totally aware of the strangeness around me, but at the same time, this dude makes me seriously uncomfortable.

Next to him is an Indian man and an older teenage boy I assume is his Son. They're talking to the "Professor,"but go silent and turn towards her as the girl walks up. The Professor smiles and waves the girl over, who stands in front of the group, eyes down and hands folded, before turning to the other man, saying something I can't quite make out. The other man and his Son listen in and nod their head, listening, all the while staring at the little girl as if picking her apart.

The Professor says something that the little girl doesn't like like, and she mumbles out a meek response I can't quite hear either. The group grows silent as they stare at the girl, frowning, before the man turns to his Son, then back to the Professor, shaking his head. The Professor frown deepens before he smiles and laughs, leading the two to a nearby door that leads to a lower area.

After seeing the two through, he turns back to the girl. All the cheer in his eyes is gone, replaces not with ... anger.. per se, but a cold, dark emotion I don't have a name for.The Professor grabs at the young girl and brings her to a nearby room that looks like a break room. There's a sink and cupboards and table, and the Wife follows in close behind, starting to pull things I can't remember from the cupboards.

The Professor turns around to face the girl and stares at her with those same, cold eyes. I still remember those eyes. I think they're the reason why I did what I did next, in the end...The girl starts to hyperventilate at this point. She knows she's going to be punished and she's terrified.

I'm still "watching"from over her shoulder at this point, and I can see her eyes dilate and the sweat starts to bead on her skin.I reach over and lay a hand on her shoulder, leaning in close to whisper. I tell her, "It's going to be alright; I'll take care of this."Suddenly, I AM the girl. I'm seeing through her eyes,feeling her heart race and her limbs shake.At this point, my mind is a lot clearer.

It's not quite totally Lucid dreaming, but it's not the strange Fog of dream logic either.Still, my mind is racing, trying to figure out what to do.At that point, I noticed in an adjacent room a bunch of machinery.

I can't remember the details, but it seemed like a mix of a sewing area and a packing area. In retrospect, I think they might have been packing drugs? Not sure. But the point is, on a nearby table, right in the doorway, is a pair of large Scissors.I start to slowly back away as if trying to escape in fear.The Professor frowns and moves towards me/her. When he draws near, he reaches out and grabs one of my/her arms, holding it up as if he was lifting a bag of potatoes.

I reach out around the door frame as if to cling on but grab the Scissors.The Professor frowns even more and bends down as if to yell something at me/her.Only to get Six inches of sharpened metal in his throat.The man's eyes go wide in surprise as I pull them out and stab him in the general area 2-3 more times before he goes down, gurgling and clutching at this bleeding throat.

A boiling, white-hot rage is building in me at this point,and as the Wife rushes over, screaming, I stab her too.The Building goes totally silent for a moment, and then it's Chaos. The younger Kids grab anything they can find and start to viciously attack the surrounding adults. The older Teens seem to be split down the middle, with most helping younger kids but others fighting back as well.

Rushing through the Chaos, I move towards the doorway that the Indian man and his Son went down. I stood there waiting for a moment when suddenly it burst open, and the man rushed out in a Panic, staring at the Chaos in shock and confusion.He doesn't notice Me/the girl until I managed to ram the scissors into his gut a few times, and he collapses.What happens after is kinda blurry, and I don't remember it, but the next thing I know, I'm Wrestling the Indian man's Son for the pair of Scissors.

Eventually, he manages to overpower me and get on top.The last thing I remember before waking up was the little girl struggling to push the older boy's hand away as he slowly lowered the Scissors towards Her eye, his face filled with anger and hate.

-----------------

Now that itself in an... Interesting Dream.But here's the STRANGEST part of all.I told this dream to a friend shortly after it, and shes tarted to freak out.

She started to tell me about a dream SHE recently had.

Apparently, she was part of a Special Task Force/SWAT Team in this dream who were conducting a raid on a building.

Once It was all said and done, they started to remove a bunch of kids who were being held there.She said one, in particular, had stuck out to her.

A little girl no older than 12, covered in blood and missing an eye...

2. MinUp

MinUp Maidenless, yet Homiefull

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it was that one time I dreamt of my past. Memories of my elementary days I didn't know I had was uncovered. Unfortunately, that was a few years ago and I can't remember the details.

SnowdropLily likes this.
  3. DeadMeme

DeadMeme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t this an anime

4. skylightBLEU

skylightBLEU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dream A LOT, sometimes it's cool and fun, sometimes it creepy and weird as heck. I remember this one fucked up dream, I just punched my girlfriend WITHOUT mercy at all (i don't have a gf irl btw lol the 'girlfriend' in my dream is just a woman i don't know). In the dream, I know that she's not wrong but I'm angry and I want to vent so I punched her without stoping.

I remember in the dream I want to see her bruised face and her begging & cries, but she didn't cry nor beg to stop, she doesn't even look at me with fear and her gaze makes me even angrier, especially because I can't see any bruises on her face. So I punched her until she's half-dead before I leave her alone.

After few days (in the dream) I feel guilty because I punched her eventho I know she's not wrong. I try to find her in her house but her family chase me away and cursed at me. My gf ran away from home and her family doesn't want to tell me where she's so I just searched to a lot of place. In the end I couldn't find her and apologize to here.

I remember the guilt is still there when I woke up and I feel so, so, bad...

5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i dreamt that my family and I were being chased by the aliens from Alien. Then, we went to my grandparents' place and hid out in a bunker. We watched as decoy human standees deployed in the house and then exploded the house once the Aliens rushed in :sweating_profusely:

another weird dream is a continuous series I've been having for the past year? I dream I'm in a really high tension situation with a bunch of random people and at the end, it turns out to be a test and I fail each time I have this dream... then i wake up dazed :sweating_profusely: it's not often but it feels connected sbdjshjs

6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am watching a british noon time show .

7. Miami

Miami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually don't remember my dreams. But the weird thing is sometimes things happen in real life and I suddenly remember that similar things had happened in my dream not long ago. It has happened to me a few times before. At first I used to be freaked out but now I don't care anymore.

8. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... That was... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Lurking likes this.
  9. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Once, several years ago, I drove over a bridge in reality. Then at some point, I had a dream about crossing the bridge. I became very confused about what was reality and what was the dream, and had I even gone over the bridge in reality in the first place. I was able to confirm with Hamster Mama that we did go over the bridge in reality, but I never was able to sort out what was the dream and what was real. It frightened me for years that I’d had such a dream that blurred the lines.

Maybe that doesn’t sound strange enough for you, but honestly, all my dreams are really weird. This is the one that made me go “what the hell…”

Osamaru likes this.
  10. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to school and the math classroom expanded and filled with a chocolate river.

11. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @Osamaru can't you include this into that scp story of yours somehow? like somesort of incident and that old man turns out to be the benevolent scp or something, this will make it much interesting XD

12. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this once, I was dreaming something really stupid. I don't remember what exactly, something about a really annoying, cartoonish tiger stealing my water bottle, but I do remember that, while dreaming, I thought 'this is a really stupid dream'. The plot was just so bad, like watching a particularly poorly made childrens cartoon. Eventually, it got so stupid that I had enough, and I decided to wake up. So I did. I stared in exasperation at the ceiling for a while before I went back to sleep.

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    there was a rock on beach hmm a reef perhaps? the wave splashed into the rock~ each time the wave splashed this cat feeling soft, hard, rough, sharp sensation all at same time~ thats all~ imagine it goes on and on and on for hours, days, years~ only that scene and feeling then you wake up~ it been almost 20 years ago but this cat still remember that particular dream cuz after that dream this cat got sick~ a fever~ sound like cliche story out of novel~

this cat was rode a motorbike with someone, a women~ we drove to an elementary school that seem like on horror story~ we walk through bamboo forest up to cross with a river then met two or three demon then we fight~ this cat use blade~ this cat can feel sensation cut thorough flesh. a hard one like you cut meat with its bone~ from beginning to this cat wake up, there demon mask on background view~ hmmm it look at this cat and this cat know it~ feel mix of fear, excitement and focus~ just like real street fight long time ago... when this cat wake up, this cat realized this cat hand still on fist, like holding something~ this cat was grinning and have furious heartbeat~ hmm it really feel like this cat looking to fight whatever that stuff again~

14. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a nap yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well, and ended up being out for about 3 hours. In that short amount of time, I went through an entire saga on my quest to find my missing red crocs (I don’t own red crocs) where I battled a demon, holed through a canyon, and saved a village of people from a flood. In the end, I didn’t find my crocs.

15. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    My strangest dream hmm...

It's got to be when I dreamt of walking into this fast food restaurant only to see everything they serve is poop, literal poop... I could practically smell it...it was so real and yet I was eerily aware it was not..

I woke up a sec or two later and found out the "5D" effect was from my washroom ..I had left the door open.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  16. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The weirdest one for me would have to be the one where I had to constantly run away from something so I kept running around this town and through people's yards. Days went by in the dream but I wasn't afraid. I loved it. I was being chased and what was chasing me was scary and I didn't want it to catch me, but something about running like that was so freeing.

Weird.

Edit: Oh, also the one that ended with me having to hustle Santa to get into a space pod disguised as a broken vending machine in the back room of a run down school swimming pool. Don't fall asleep watching Riff Tracks kids.

17. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. those always grt me. and happen frequently... what is the line between dream and reality

Anra7777 likes this.
  18. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*

Lurking likes this.