Spoiler 황후를 그만두겠습니다 : I will Quit As the Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ocefossa, Jul 12, 2020.

1. SammieUy

SammieUy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says there are 3 more chapters and 7 pages of extras. Considering the pace of this novel, it doesn't seem like enough time for a happy ending. Does anyone know how this actually ends?

QwQ likes this.
  2. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about chptr 150? can you spoil us?

3. Panthera338

Panthera338 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense but I want them to end up back together

4. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I saw that the TL finished until 152.

The last chapter has not been posted so I kinda want to know if someone has MTL-ed chapter 153?

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually not so generous but I havent seen the 153 so I mtled it. Got not time to edit/proofread, sorry!

------------------------------

Chapter 153

At night, when everyone was asleep, Fabian went to the basement alone. Cels knew his master's movements, but he kept silent, too intimidated to dare interfere.

"'Promise?'

Fabian recited between the two strong spewing stones.

How ...... long had it been?

It was a reign that had lasted immeasurably longer. The emperor was always right and stronger than anyone else. Fabian himself had always believed that nothing would change until the day he died.

So the moment he made up his mind, he felt a fear he didn't even know he had. I felt fear. He couldn't even imagine what would happen if the powers and special abilities he had taken for granted disappeared.

"'I will live my life in search of normal happiness."

Evelyn's gentle voice came to mind. Fabian's ability to feel such emotions was the result of losing Evelyn, pining for her again, and repeatedly acting unlike him. Simply put, he too had become just another ordinary man in Evelyn's presence.

"No regrets ......."

Fabian recited lowly, as if telling his lineage. He wasn't sure if this decision was the right one. But Evelyn said, "Whatever the choice, I believe in Fabian's decision.

"We will end our very long engagement."

If Fabian did not, he might move on to Adrienne's order. That fact strongly influenced Fabian's mind.

"Even if this is a bad decision, even if it is a sin, it is my part." It was his father's heart. He had always been lonely and strong, but he did not want his child to live that life. Fabian grasped the small silent stone in front of him. The stone exhaled strong energy from his hand as if it had a life of its own. You might as well destroy the stone with its promise.''

As the master of the tower had said, only Fabian's will could destroy this terrible thing. Fabian stood in front of the large stone of truth for a while, and stopped moving. The Stone of Truth, which was said to paralyze even any life form with its poisonous energy, felt very huge only today.

"'I don't need this horrible power.'

He was talking to himself. At least.

I don't want to give this power to Adrien.

This is the end of my ...... promise.

Fabian threw the stone of silence he was holding into the middle of the giant stone of truth.

He threw it into the middle. The stone of truth, which seemed to be unbreakable no matter what he did, cracked and became a fragile stone, scattering like dust in the blink of an eye. It no longer had a dismal air or an intimidating presence. It was just a pile of useless stones.

"'...... promise broken.'

It was as if a voice came from somewhere. A wind that was not supposed to blow in this crammed underground was blowing.

Fabian felt slightly dizzy, but he approached the empty stone tomb and knelt down to search for something. His clothes were dirty and he drank in the dust, but that didn't stop him.

The Stone of Silence is very small, but it can break the giant Stone of Truth.'' The purple-eyed child in the form of a boy whispered into Fabian's whispered in his ear. And when all is broken, the ...... shards of light will remain. If you can find it, ...... you will not lose the power of the emperor.

But it was what he said next that caught Fabian's attention.

But if you give it to her, she can ...... live a longer time.'

It was obvious who it was.

"'The choice is yours. And be sure to tell her you're sorry.'

Fabian had as good as made up his mind at that moment. He answered clearly. "..... I understand. And now, a small shimmering piece of stone entered the desperate Fabian's fingertips. "I found it." It wasn't like a gemstone that shone in the light. It was not a gemstone that shone in the light, but a piece the size of a fingernail that shone with its own light. It was a sign of life. It seemed that if Fabian took it, he would be able to live without losing his imperial authority. "Maybe ...... the fate was decided from the beginning, huh?" These were not Fabian's typical words.

A few days later, the long awaited national spirit was held. Although the scale of the event had been scaled down by Fabian's order, the banquet was not degraded in the slightest, in fact, the atmosphere was much more noble. The pipe organ played a sacred tune, and the Pope, with his last bit of energy, he proved his authority and stood in front of the star cluster.

"His Holiness, with God's blessing, will officiate at this glorious and holy ceremony of the national soul."

However, the eyes of the invited guests were solely on the hero. Evelyn, veiled, and Fabian, in his imperial uniform, stood side by side.

The second was a reflection of their desire to walk side by side, and in front of it was a long path decorated with flowers. It was a path just for the two of them.

"...... Shall we go?"

Fabian heard Evelyn's eyes low over the veil.

"Okay."

His hand grasped Evelyn's small hand. And step by step they moved forward. The path was not very long. Neither the Pope nor the celebrants were in sight. We just faced each other again in front of the Holy Order.

Only the image of each other was etched in my mind. Once His Majesty the rightful Emperor of the Empire handed over the marriage vows, the papacy would recognize Princess Evelyn of Ferris as the deserved Empress of this Empire and bless her future forever.

The Pope had fulfilled his last role. Fabian pulled their marriage vows from his chest . It was the one he had written in person with a trembling heart during their first marriage, and which he had taken from Evelyn again and kept with him.

"'The Napavian hereby offers his eternal marriage vows to Evelyn Ferris. The celebrating guests gasped at the unusual statement in the emperor's national spirit.

Also, the marriage vows are the same as before, but I will add one more thing... even if death comes, we will not part and we will not break this marriage bond". Under the veil, Evelyn's blue eyes wavered. It was a difficult vow for an emperor to make. There was no such law. Still, Fabian's gaze stared straight ahead at Evelyn alone.

"'Um, Evelyn - Ferris is... ..." There was no fear in the vow of love they made as they looked into each other's eyes.

"'I have indeed received these marriage vows. I vow to cherish ...... it forever."

My heart was filled with a soundless happiness.

"On behalf of the name of God, this pope declares that this glorious national soul has been realized and prays for the ...... blessings of God upon His Imperial Majesty and His wife. Now, the emperor has the ......"

Before the Pope could finish his words, Fabian uncovered Evelyn's veil. Then he kissed her on the mouth.

"'...... Yes, you may kiss her on the mouth."

Ignoring the Pope's words, which were a step too late, their kissing continued thickly. The pipe organ began to play a song congratulating them on their marriage, and numerous congratulations flooded in from the invited audience. But that didn't matter to the two of them right now. They both knew now that they could see only each other in this wide world. "Fabian...?"

Evelyn barely kissed him and whispered with a slightly suspicious look in her eyes. "Just now ......."" As they kissed, something pointy and small entered the room, quickly melting like candy and disappearing. It happened so fast that it sometimes felt like an illusion. "It's a little gift."

With these mysterious words, Fabian hugged Evelyn and kissed her on the forehead again. It was the highest form of courtesy and affection the emperor could show. It was manly enough to be recorded by an emperor who had married the same woman twice, no matter what his reign would be in the future.

"No more kissing."

Evelyn whispered to Fabian with a light blush on her cheeks.

"My child will be waiting for you."

Finally Fabian removed his lips from Evelyn's forehead.

Fabian finally removed his lips from Evelyn's forehead and looked at the starting point of the path they had taken. There, Adrien was waiting with a nervous look on his face, wearing the same ceremonial dress as Fabian.

"Prince Adrien stepped forward.

Fabian shouted, rising high into the seat from which the Pope had retired. Evelyn stood by his side, her eyes quietly cheering Adrien on. The child walked his way nervously, but very sturdily, to stand before his parents.

"Jim is the proud and lovely Emperor of the Empire, Jim.

I enshrine my son, Prince Adrien, as the sole Crown Prince of the Empire". Adrien's eyes opened roundly . I could see the determination in his tightly pursed lips. Adrien knelt down in front of Fabian as he had practiced. Evelyn felt a pang of relief at that moment.

Fabian received the crown prince's coffin, blessed by the Pope, and carefully placed it over Adrian's head.

"May the Crown Prince's future be full of only God's blessings."

Then Adrien, who was as enthusiastic as he could be, was very quiet. He nodded and stood up straight.

It was an unforgettable moment for everyone. Most of the invited guests were wiping away tears for some reason, and Arthur could not see straight ahead.

The Empress quietly smiled at the crowned child.

Today was the most joyous occasion of Jim's life.

Fabian placed his strength directly on Adrienne's shoulders.

In order to share his joy widely, he will reduce or exempt the taxes of all the territories and give food and gold coins to the people.

Everyone cheered at the outrageous declaration. Adrienne stood before the crowd for the first time in her life, but she made Evelyn feel brave.

The firecrackers that Pan and Rebecca had prepared were set off, and the atmosphere of national spirit was at its peak. Everyone was noisy, but Fabian and Evelyn remained quiet, facing each other. In between them, their child, Adrienne, held each of their hands.

"'I'll never let this hand go.

"...... Me too." What could be a more poignant, radiant, and beautiful moment in life? They finally got each other back, and laughed as they became a family.

"You too, Adrienne!"

Yes. For a long, very long time, we will live together.

Evelyn read the strange conviction in Fabian's eyes . She could feel the hard sculpture she had swallowed earlier bouncing in her chest like a pulse. Perhaps ...... but Evelyn did not dare to ask. Evelyn, living in this moment, no longer needed to know the future. The happiness that overflowed now alone was enough to fill everything.

I love you.

Fabian confessed.

I love you.

Evelyn's blue eyes wavered.

"I love you. ...forever..." More than any wedding vow, more than any shining pavilion, the love in this moment shone.

"I love you, Fabian.I will never forget this moment. I will love you forever."

Fabian stretched out his wide arms and hugged the child and Evelyn . Here was a family. For that alone, he would not regret giving up his authority. He could be sure of that now.

And so their fate was bound in a knot that would never be broken.

There was no need for anything else. Just the love that had accumulated here could promise a lifetime ...... or even an eternity.

In the end, it was love. It was the only love I had after I had traveled countless roads, cut through nights of loneliness, and given up on so many things.

I'm glad it was love. To have met each other, to have been able to embrace each other, that alone makes this lifetime worthwhile. In the days that are left behind, even beyond death, ...... this love will not stop.

For the rest of our lives, and forever.

7. Wouldbegood

Wouldbegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first reaction was: Dafuq?!?! But then I read on. They get back together eventully. Phew. But I still don't understand how.

8. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry! I think I forgot to link here the mtl of the side stories.

Spoiler alert (idk how to do the spoiler when on phone) They had kidssss. Like 3 I think. I'll confirm once Ive checked the mtl

9. razanalen

razanalen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have 2 kids one boy: Adrian
    and one girl: Ariadna

10. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,what happens after the whole thing of vanishing in the air and forgetting each other?

Cloudland19 likes this.
  11. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we just talk about how cool FL parents are they're so supportive unlike most novels I read where the FL parents are toxic and power hungry. I'm so in love with them

torte1315, Monica.93 and Elisee like this.
  12. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should keep in mind that Evelyn memories has been manipulated, the one who turn back the time want to make sure FL hated the ML so he altered some of her memories, the ML never leave her side till the moment she died, he was there holding her hand threatening all the doctor to save her otherwise they would lose their head and he keep his words.

You shouldn't blindly trust FL POV, she is happy actually at the beginning of their marriage, in the past when Rebecca divorced she ask FL how her marriage is, and she is indeed sparkling when she said she is happy, so Rebecca feel at easy going back to the kingdom (this memory has been deleted, so when Rebecca brought this up, FL was surprised).

Of course they marriage isn't all happy and rainbow, it just a case where two people from different culture with different personalities who have different idea of love trying to make it work, they talk but never communicate, the FL know what his likes and dislikes, the ML know how many times she get sick in a year, but neither really know the others.

FL kingdom was free spirited while ML Empire was etiquette textbook, FL couldn't adapt and hold everything in, ML couldn't do the mind reading and didn't explaining thing (ML has busy schedule but he make sure to visit her palace every night and since FL often get sick, he told her not to wait for him and go sleep first, but FL misunderstand he didn't want her anymore, I mean why still bother to sleep on her palace every single night then) so that's when all the miscommunication stemmed from, both are at fault. ML isn't the talkative and affectionate type, but he never neglected her, he say anything at face value but FL always took it the wrong way and spin it around, like everytime the FL have miscarriage and say sorry, he told her not to worry about the heir, since he is still young and healthy but FL think he has no expectation of her.

Politically speaking, FL come from small kingdom so ML didn't need her that's why the nobles oppossed the marriage but since the Emperor power is absolute, they could do nothing, even after several miscarriage, the nobles pressured him to take concubine, but he never listen.

Surely ML ain't an angel but he isn't as bad as the FL painted him to be. Though FL wallowing too much in self pity, I couldn't blame her, having several miscarriage with no friends and no family in a distant country, no one can stay sane.

13. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were more spoilers and novel chapters but I can't find them any more now ?!!! What happened??!

Emma626 likes this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just can't really trust any narrative or POV in the Fantasy Melodramaland.
    There is always a overdramatic plot twist to be revealed to shock the audience.
    You can't also expect any FL or ML to behave like mature adults with common sense who can normally communicate with each other...
    If they do, there wouldn't be a high stake silly Soap Opera Plot to consume.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2023
  15. Wangjia

Reading List:
    Link
    I also agree with Both FL and ML are at fault.
    FL princess from a small kingdom while ML is an emperor . The gap is huge, But were young and Didn't know each other. Both should have understand each other's misery. But What annoyed me the most is FL's fragility.
    FL was appointed as an Empress despite having oppositions . She should have know how much power she holds. For example Empress FL's ( How to hide the emperor's child FL was trained, I won't accept your regrets FL wasn't trained) they know their place. When Assassin's attack she felt miserable why cuz ML LEFT HER , AND INSTEAD OF COMFORTING GER HE WENT TO KILL THE ASSASSIN'S TO PROTECT HER :blobtriumph: . She should know all he did was to protect her . Also As he was a Young emperor she should have understand that He can't be with her every time blooming flowers of love. He had his empires responsibilities ,He had his own burden. She a individual while a whole nation dependent on him so tell me what should he had to do ?! . Sh e should have understand his feelings too .
    Now Even in his second life where still he did nothing she resented him , he requested he begged he was the first one who started to communicate he lowered himself to her , he didn't even ask her to go back with him, but only wanted her to be honest with him , only wanted her answer BUT WHAT DID SHE DO ONLY BIT HER LIPS AND SAID " I can't answer you " :blobconfused:. IK she was traumatized but can't she see in his eyes . When we read it we can feel other characters pov Their feeling. While they can't even see emotions of the person in front of them Yet she kept denying him...:blob_catflip:
    ML was also at fault cuz from the beginning Both never communicates. Yeah he never learn to love or express. He's an emperor he was brought up to disbelief and be strict with others. It becomes their nature , it's hard for him to open up to soon for some whom you met for few time. He should have understand that for his wife it was a new place, where she didn't know anyone and have any relation except her Husband. He should have explain her , show her the manners ( Even though is was her duty ) but she was a newbie.And ML himself thought she was fragile when he first look at her .....He should have been with her when she lost her child. He said he was a human with heart but where was that heart when He saw her crying. He should have clear with her that they will try again or he also feels sorry, he will punish the Nobel. Comforting someone doesn't cost money dude :blobpensive:Yet he said not to worry ..........
    Both never tried to short out their mess only got deeper into it. Which led them to their end .........

In a relationship only you giving 100% while other party did 0 , That relationship would never work.
    If You your partner is good for you then you need to be good for her Too. A relationship is formed where Two imperfect people get together to help each other cover their flaws.

I'm a 19 year old know this despite being single all the time . While ML emperor FL princess mess themselves with ML's 0 eq FL's 0 iq.:blobexpressionless:

Can anyone Spoil me How FL resented ML??? Did she told him about har past life suffering how he treated her ?? What was his reaction POV when FL told what he did ?? Did they get to know That ML turned back the time

Can anyone Spoil me How FL resented ML??? Did she told him about har past life suffering how he treated her ?? What was his reaction POV when FL told what he did ??
    What happened suddenly??! There used to be a lot of spoiler and Novel's MTL . But there's none now ?? Did something happened??

16. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you.

17. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copyright issue, Korean author (manhwa, novel) has been hunting translator since forever but some managed to keep a low profile but lately Kakao also took action, so some big group like Travis removed all Kakao novels.

There is no past life suffering really, apart from some of her memory being deleted and altered, she is just so lonely. ML just want her to laze around (she is often sick) so he did her duty instead, ML also told her once that She is the Empress, she don't need to bother attending the tea party and the likes, but of course that spiralled into different meaning in FL head, from all the novels I read this one got the most ridiculous misunderstanding, she is neither abused nor neglected, ML only sin is he isn't a romantic, of course he didn't gave the best comfort when FL got miscariage (at least he isn't being a jerk like the ML from 'I won't accept your regrets'). Even the Empress Dowager, she is neither the friendly nor the evil MIL but there's nothing personal, she is just a stranger even to her own son.

I'm an introvert so I can't relate, being a jobless lying around in a pile of gold was my dream life, having maid and servant at my becks and calls and a husband who showered me with expensive dress and jewelry and told me not to worry about a thing, what I wouldn't give for that, LOL.

18. Wangjia

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone Spoil me How FL resented ML??? Did she told him about har past life suffering how he treated her ?? What was his reaction POV when FL told what he did ??
    What happened suddenly??! There used to be a lot of spoiler and Novel's MTL . But there's none now ?? Did something happened??
    But why the spoiler site ??? The whole novel was spoiler. Ugh ??!! :blobtired:

19. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the ending and what happens after that please :blob_plusone:

20. mociig

mociig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I remembered reading this part. But the thing is that David is so persistent 'I need to absolutely kill the kid so that the world is balanced.' But every of his attempt failed and he keep on trying. So frustrated with this damn man ugh. He thought he knew better and keep on pushing FL that he is right & made FL like walking on eggshells.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    torte1315 and TrinaAngel like this.