Why i have now sworn death upon my shower

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lithit, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently back in Uni for a one year program and being the lazy being i am, i stay on campus. This morning i had a meeting i had to go for at 08:00, which i later found at was at 10:00 (Oh the missed hours of sleep).

So i got up at 07:15 to have a shower, around 07:23 i turned on the shower and with it being October in Canada, it was liquid death that flowed out, i waited for a while (around 7 minutes), but even on the hottest setting warm water refused to flow out.

I decided to man up and enter the slightly warmed up, but still liquid rain of death, before summarily having my vision go white and hearing Ave maria being sung in the background. After a few minutes i could stay in the shower without blacking (whitening?) out any more.

As i turned around to get out of the shower i suddenly felt scalding water from the depths of mount doom upon my back, slipped in my haste to exit the shower and knocked my chin on the counter top, while swearing in 3 different languages (Italian, English and Swedish)

It is now 01:53, i currently have a bandage around my now cracked chin and have sworn death upon my shower head and its next 10 generations, a debt i plan on getting paid in full (MWAHAHAHAH--- *cough cough cough*)

I am here today to tell my story and find out about what inanimate objects my fellow nufians have sworn upon along with their generations.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    mir, orang, Trobnel and 24 others like this.
  2. June

June Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear
    It must have hurt

Greedyspree and Lithit like this.
  3. March

March Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Well...my furniture...
    So...once me and my family went camping. My uncle, however, stayed home since he was studying for a college exam.
    He proceeded to do THIS:
    [​IMG]
    Believe me..It wasn't amusing

4. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    Headsets...normally when playing wow arena when younger. In my anger I do not know how many of them I have broken...at one point I slammed one..it did not break, as if god was watching over my gaming...I took it poorly...held it by the wire and windmill slammed it onto the ground.

5. Scarce

Scarce reaping my good karma

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys Scarce here and today we have LitHit, I'm sure you all know him he has 300+ likes. Well today he got into a fight with his shower, I hope he's all right, go fund me in the description

6. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask one thing though...why did you try to get out of the shower...with the water running?? Step one for me is turn off water, switch to tub to drain.

Euge likes this.
  7. Papi

Papi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the corner of the bed, where I have stubbed my toe millions of times. I curse it, and its 10 generations.

Tebix, Trane and Lithit like this.
  8. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    That is pure evil ... I Love It!

This brought a smile to my face and pain much pain, smiling with a cracked chin is a bad idea, no need to find out how i know

Tebix likes this.
  9. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I was already half way out and the water came as a surprise, so my body instinctively tried to GTFO as fast as possible

Tebix likes this.
  10. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    a table with steel legs. sucky day, unbearably hot, cancelled class, go back home, little toe finger stubbed on it, lose half of the nail, can't walk properly for a week.

Tebix and Lithit like this.
  11. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    That shower was really courting death.

ninish, OverlyFriendly, Tenor and 3 others like this.
  12. mem

mem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i along with my family built a standalone sauna (30 m^2 sauna area, 25m^2 shower area and another 25 for changing and relaxing, a rather big structure for a family of 5) and during the decoration of it we used a couch we had just bought

spontaneously combusting couch :^)

Euge, Tenor, Rakuray and 1 other person like this.
  13. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    But why..step out..with water running?

14. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    because of the sudden onslaught of hot water from the depths of mount doom, apparently :v

i wonder what i hate the most... i'd say my mobile, when it refuses to connect to the internet because i live away from the city. (ಥ_ಥ)

or that anti-slipping thing one places on the shower's floor in order not to slip to death, but which still made me slip to death once because the last one to clean the shower the previous day didn't stick it properly to the shower.

those were some ugly bruises i got on my rear and legs.

i also hate my house's door handles. i'm kinda short, just the right height to screw my elbows in every holy door handle there can be.

Tebix and Lithit like this.
  15. Prime43

Prime43 Member of the Polygamy Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    i live in Montreal and i dont have this problem :D (but its true that in winter hot water can take time. Inversely, cold water take AGE in summer. In my residence, i am forced to put the water in the fridge to be able to drink cold water :S)

Tebix likes this.
  16. book sage

book sage [Lazy sage] [Gamer] [Reader] [a wanna-be author]

Reading List:
    Link
    Stuff that i swore vengeance upon are merely limited to; my internet that decides to betray me in critical times while I am playing online (LOL or OW), my sweet sweet speakers which in more than one occasion just decided that i needed to have the volume setting on
    wake-your-neighbors-your-parents-and-the-dead setting it just chills your blood when you know that the volume is too loud but its too late to save the situation and that trousers in grade 8 that decided it had to split up at my crotch while I was walking into the classroom (I can't imagine a worse situation, BTW this IS a competition, tell me of a worse situation you faced).

ninish, Tebix, Lagu and 1 other person like this.
  17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    can I say the drawers that are too high?

mir and Tebix like this.
  18. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    It was reflex, i wan't think

Greedyspree likes this.
  19. book sage

book sage [Lazy sage] [Gamer] [Reader] [a wanna-be author]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually most people's reaction would be to GTFO as fast as possible if the water is too hot or too cold and even after getting out you face the dilemma of closing the water especially if the tap is right under the shower. Personally I just count to 3 and close it as fast as possible, hurts like hell though :cry:

Lithit likes this.
  20. Asian Sensation

Asian Sensation Nefas's Transcending Heavenly God Beast

Reading List:
    Link
    I have sworn death upon my oven. I once had a long fight with it that involved the front plate falling off and landing with the edge down on my foot, lighting it on fire (by accident) and putting the fire out by throwing water into the oven. Needless to say, that made the floor wet and I slipped and hurt myself.

So now, me and my oven are at war. It's been a few years by now, but I'll get that arrogant prick one day.