Spoiler I Became the Wife of a Tragedy's Main Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 27, 2021.

1. miss_ai

miss_ai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuu!! That's a great help. I'ma check this one out. :aww:

Isekaifan13wen likes this.
  2. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the part in the webtoon she looks like a bitch. Ophelia was talking about slitting ML's throat.

lazynoodles, syofiaa and DOHere like this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I already hate that bitch. Might drop this since it's so slow to update and come back when it's completed. I hope she gets karma. I would be super mad if she doesn't get killed by the fl or ml.

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo, I've been looking at the raws for this series and mind that I don't read Korean but I could still figure out a few things and we have a HUGE plot twist coming along... (This is gonna be a LOOOOOONG post, I'm surmising things from Chapter 21 to 35, please be patient with me!)
    Here is a summary of the next chapters, from what I could gather from the images alone since I don't know Korean at all, so please take this with a grain of salt, some stuff I'm about to write is pure speculation from the images.

Chapter19: Joseph (the fake hunchback and spy for Anzak), informs MC that her mother is in critical condition and asks if MC wants to go and see her. MC replies that she can't leave this place, but Joseph says that everything is prepared and that he swears that he can take her there safely. Haster, surprises the conversation and fights Joseph who transforms back to his original form. Hurt by Haster, he manages to escape while informing MC to come at night so sha can escape as well.

Chapter 20: Shocked at the change from the original novel since Joseph was supposed to die here, but still fatalist, since she is supposed to die around this time as well in the original, MC tells Haster that he can kill her. Haster informs her that he has strict order not to harm her, even if she colluded with a spy and that as long as she cooperates, nothing will happen. Haster and MC speak about how hard it must have been for Joseph to be in hunchback form for the last 4 years as a spy, and MC feels guilt that all joseph's hard word and sacrifices were all gone in a second because of her. Haster takes her to a new room and orders her to stay there until the spy is caught. He also asks her if she would have escaped with him. she doesn't reply. As she cries on the balcony reminising about the love she feels for her mother, Joseph appears. He asks her to leave with him again, but MC says she can't, but that she will write and surely, he (her father) will help her mother since she is holding up her part of the bargain. Joseph informs her that it is too late for that. Joseph then hears voices and tells MC to pretend to sleep. 2 of Prince Chevillion's (the ML's half brother) guards enter the bedroom. They are supposed to take her with them. MC gets up and confronts them, even slapping one for being disrespectful towards her.(You go girl!:blob_grin:)

Chapter 21: (Now we fully enter speculation theories from what I can gather from the manwha images.) The 2 Guards now want to kill her but Joseph saves her. He changes into an old man so they can escape together. MC asks Joseph for a dagger and cuts her finger on purpose to check if all this is real? She seems to argue with Joseph, thjen, as she accepts to take his hand and leave, ML appears. Jospeh puts the MC behind him. MC tries to explain the situation or to minimise the damage but ML is quite pissed off. ML starts to attack with both his sword and dark magic Joseph and a huge pillar of light engulfs them all.

Chapter 22: They are teleported to a forest venue and Joseph's previous wound seems to have opened up. (The one from Haster). MC is shocked and tries to intervene, when ML shouts at her something and she finds herself captured by Joseph who puts a blade to her neck!(What????:blobfearful:) ML and Jospeh seem to be negociating MC's freedom, as Joseph starts to draw blood from MC's neck ML shouts him to stop and asks his knights, that have arrived since then to stay put. MC doesn't understand. ML is supposed to not care for her and this is very similar from a scene in the book but it's supposed to be with Ophelia, the FL, not her. Joseph puts up some kind of barrier taht incapacitates ML and manages to escape with MC in his arms. Jospeh trips and falls with MC. They talk and Mc wonders what the pillar was as its starts raining. Back to ML who threatens one of his guards that has long grey hair like Joseph, but darker. I think he another spy from Anzak? But it also seems like the grey haired guard asks why ML cares so much about MC. Then we see the ML reminiscing about MC when she was a child! :blobscream:

Chapter 23: ML talks more with the grey haired guard, strangling him but not killing him. He jumps on a horse in pursuit of Joseph and MC. Back to MC and Jospeh. MC is helping Joseph walk he is hurt. they come accross a cabin in the woods. MC and Joseph talk while she is performing first aid on him. His abdomen and right arm are bleeding but it doesn't seem too serious. They continue to talk and Joseph graps Mc's forearm. I surmise that he is telling something either important or that he has some kind of feelings for her. He then asks her to change in a more confortable/ easy clothing, (she is wearing a really cumbersome dress) and MC has a bunch of folled up parchments that escape from her dress! They are some kind of documents, that she passes on to a blushing Joseph:blobxd: since she is only wearing a camisole (long white underwear) in order to move more freely. He gives her a cloak to cover herself. These are documents that ML authorised her to have access to in the palace, so I think they are medical in nature, since MC wants to heal her mother. then they both leave the cabin to continue their escape to Anzak.

Chapter 24: MC remembers her childhood with her mother before they were both exiled to an annex palace. MC's mother is always looking in a mirror to see if she is pretty enough? But she is gaunt and pale. MC seems to lie to her mother about her appearance to make her happy. MC also witnesses Ophelia being loved and spoiled by their father. She cries and goes to be comforted by her mother. The mother still looks at herself in the hand mirror saying things that upset MC (I think the mother is delusionnal about the possibility of the father coming back to love her if she is pretty again or some such:blobsad:) MC screams out to her mother, probably to stop this, and the Mother becomes SCARY as hell:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: throwing a flower pot towards MC who escapes the room in tears. MC sees a carriage and thinks of escaping but then changes her mind when she hears her mother calling her because she cut herself with the flower pot shards. Maids are gossiping about the mother and daughter while the mother is resting with MC at her side. The mother wakes up in tears and apologises, hugging her daughter, while MC starts crying as she realises that her mother is pityful but also abusive and monstrous in her own way. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:Back to the present. Jospeh can't go any farther. His wounds are worse than expected and he rests under a tree. He talk with MC and MC continues alone.

Chapter 25: It's nighttime now and MC is running away from a pack of wolves deep in the forest. She is afraid and wishes to survive. She remembers something ML told her as the wolves are about to get her. a bright blue pagic light appears from her chest, pushing back the wolves as it is becoming brighter and brighter until it visible from afar. ML appears by her side, his sword shining with the same light. He says a few words and extends a hand towards her. she is slumped against a tree, unable to move panting like crazy. ML extends bothe hands and takes MC into his arms. MC closes her eyes as she collapses against his chest.:blobmelt:
    Back at the palace, the grey haired guard goes to speak with other guards and Haster. they recall that they were all flabbergasted when ML came back carrying MC in his arms with a sad and concerned look on his face. Haster seems really bewildered by ML's behaviour. Then the female red head bodyguard (can't remember her name, sorry), speaks to him. You see images of ML as a child, battered and in tattered clothes and with heavy irons on his wrist.:blob_teary: I surmise that she is saying that ML and MC have much more in common than anybody knows. Similar childhoods in a way. then she leaves the premices and goes to a bedroom where ML is sitting beside the bed where MC is sleeping/ unconscious.

Chapter 26: Red head speaks with ML, even shounting at him over the MC as she is still unconscious/ill. I don't know what is going on, but from ML's calm demeanor and red heads' expressions, she seems unhappy with the situation. She leaves the room.
    We cut to MC's childhood memories again. It's a continuation from the previous one. After MC's mother's collapse, MC rushes to see her father and Ophelia (FL) that are having tea together. MC is still crying. As she tries to get close, she is stopped by bodyguards. She yells at her father and Ophelia comes to see her with a sweet smile on her face and her hands in prayer while probably saying something awfull.:blobdevil: MC looks shocked. The next part is really confusing since we are in MC's fevered dreams. You see a white casket in front of a cathedral. Then Ophelia giving a eulogy that certainly doesn't praise the deceased whild young MC is crying over the casket. Then you see an adult Ophelia looking at the adult Mc in the white coffin that is now open. Ophelia seems indifferent. then you see ML beside Ophelia. you can guess that this is a scene from the original novel when MC was killed in the beggining, which brought Ophelia to the palace to meet ML. Back to the present and MC starts to wake up somewhat and overhears ML and red head talking. MC then has visions of her mother and her happily hugging. Her and Joseph with no faces under their cloaks with Jospeh taking her hand and saying something in a dark bubble, so I suppose its bad, then the ML's face covered by a black speach bubble again, that finally wakes up our MC in a state of panic and anguish.

Chapter 27: MC is awake and a healer/priest? arrives. MC remembers that she fell into ML's arms and is ashamed about it. Healer probalby tells her that she was very ill and that ML sent for him to heal her. Then red head appears and says a few things that make the MC feel uncomfortable. Red head leaves the room to inform ML that MC is awake. ML comes in. the healer give a quick report on MC's health then leaves. As soon as ML and MC are alone. ML slams his hand against the bedhead, trapping MC.:blobsmirk: MC is scared but only for a minute. I surmise that ML is telling her how scared he was for her and that she's acted childishly and you can see that MC is surprised then I think, says something stupid that sends our ML into full blown anguish + anger + sorrow. It seems that he was really worried for her and thought that she would die or stay unconscious. MC probably says somethnig along the lines of what does it matter, I'm just a spare anyway. Then ML probably says that they have met before when they were kids or some such and that he actually cares a lot for her. It sends MC for a loop. she is shocked and starts trembling, I think she doesn't remember or thinks its impossible.

Chapter 28: MC can't get over the info that they have met while they were kids. It doesn't compute. Probably in relation to the OG story and that she has no recollection of it. ML seems pretty adamant about it though. It sends MC over the edge and She falls in shock. the healer is called back in. She sheds tears, says something as she is falling unconscious. Its sunset, MC is still unconscious. ML is at her side. the butler comes in. ML has to leave for reasons...... We cut to ML's childhood. He is covered in blood in the middle of a slaughter. He looks young, like 7-9 years old. He is apparently accused by his father to have killed the people around him. I can't figure out if he is falsly accused or if it is his dark power that he coudn't control the culprit. But ML is crying. His father (I guess) wants to kill him but a purple haired guard intervenes and proposes another solution that makes the king smirk. You then see our young ML in chains and tattered clothes that is sent off a cliff by his father under the eyes of the guards. (Charming!:blobdevil:) ML survives the fall with his dark powers and is found by a grey haired guy in a cloak. Probably the grey haired guy from the previous chapters? ML let's his dark powers loose and you can see that he is ready for revenge. Then he remembers our young MC who saved him from his own darkness and brought him back into the light with her smile and affection. He considers her his saviour.:aww: Back to the present. While holding MC's hand, she is still unconscious, he says a few things, probably about her being his saviour and that he deeply cares for her, he leaves her is the butlers care.
    Chapter 29: Prince Chevillion (ML's half brother) is having tea in is room and is talking to one of his people. His aide probably. He is thinking about MC, maybe (I speculate) to the fact that she halped him with his panic attacks? Or he is just thinking about her period. Back to ML that is coming down the grand staircase. A butler has a message. Prince Chevillion comes as well. They meet. (Oh joy....:facepalm:)
    the two princes talk and you can cut the tension between them with a knife. Our ML is menacing at some point and the brother is shocked. The butler reads the message out loud to both brothers. (I don't have a clue on this so sorry guys!):blobpensive: ML goes back to MC's room. No changes. she is still sleeping. ML is worried and gently covers the MC whose blankets have fallen. The Butler Looks upon this with a stoic face, but you can guess that he is surprised by ML's attitude. They speak together, I don't know what about, but probably the MC and the whole situation and how it is going to evolve from there. I'm guessing seeing that the ML is having red and black speach bubbles and looking at his face at the end of the chapter that he promises to destroy anybody that would harm the MC.

Chapter 30: Butler seems taken aback by the ML's menaces and you can see him putting a knee on the floor, probably promising on his life that nothing will happen to the MC in this palace anymore. That he will personally take care of it. ML is satisfied with this. We cut to MC who is in the same white coffin as before. :blobconfounded: She sees golden runes/writing in front of her. As she stretches her hand out in order to touch the rune lines, her hand is cought by another. It's Ophelia.:blobdizzy: Ophelia says something as blood runs from her forehead. MC is scared and stutters. Fade to black and she is back alone in the coffin that is in a forest this time. She is scared by what she hears (I don't know what) but The ML's voice cuts through and she wakes up crying with the ML holding her wrist. ML hugs her and she doesn't push him off.:blobsmilehappy: They spend most of the chapter talking together. guess work here is that MC is still reeling from all unbelievable info of their common past. Also I think she is starting to have doubts about her mothers' loveor maybe that she was a bad daughter for having wanted to escape it all? I'm stumped on this one, sorry....:blobexpressionless: At the end of the chapter, ML says that he saw MC the day she wanted to escape from her mother and go into a nearby carriage to leave. He was in the other one and saw her that day.

Chapter 31: We are back in time in MC's childhood. MC is hiding in the palace gardens and hears gossip from the maids. Then she runs and falls not fara from where Ophelia and their father are having tea together. Ophelia gets up and tries to give a hand to MC so she can get up. MC starts putting her hand into Ophelias, but then has a quick change of heart, as she is doubtful/ scared of the consequences and slpas Ophelia's hand back. She gets up on her own and runs away. You then see MC pondering about Ophelia and situation, (probably) when she is distracted by the guards that have brought cage wagons with various prisonners/ slaves? to work in a stone quarry nearby. She peeks out of a bush and sees our young ML in one of the cages. He is battered and bruised and his eyes look dead ans scary at the same time :blobcry:. She jumps back behind her bush because she feels that ML saw her. She probably wonderes why a young child like her is imprisoned like this. She is curious. She goes to the stone quarry where she witnesses ML carrying a big rock. He collapses under the strain. MC goes to help him and is rebuffed. (You can already hear our young ML shouting leave me alone! :blob_grin:)
    They talk for a while and helps ML push stones around and then she notices that ML is actually running a fever. She worries for him but then a guard notices her and she has to escape. The guard comes and gives our poor ML a beating (he kick the poor kid in the stomach!:blobangery:) Fade to black, ML is under a thin blanket in a cell. MC has brought medecine to help with the fever. ML rejects is of course. But our MC is stubborn and actually has decided to take care of ML and has brought a blanket to sleep beside him, even if the prison bars seperate them. They both fall asleep close to each other, the MC patting the ML's shoulder. :)aww: So cute and sad!)

Chapter 32: The next morning, ML wakes up MC probabaly to say that the guards will be coming soon. MC wants to touch ML's forehead to see if his fever has gone down, but ML jumps back by reflexe (scared of being hurt) . MC pulls out a potion (Stamina?) but ML throws it away I think he is suggesting that it could be poison and that he doesn't trust her. He yells at ther to get out and leave him alone. She leaves in a rush after saying that she will be back (I think). He falls back asleep. When he wakes up, MC is there with a bottle of water and gives it to him. She wants to touch his forhead again, but he stops her with his own hand. (There's progress!:blobcheeky:) GThey speak for a while. ML starts drinking the water she brought, and she tries to give him medecin again. He accepts it and tales it. MC is happy. She asks him something and ML shows his dark magic power. MC seems surprised, but not scared of it. ML looks puzzled. 2 (days? weeks? Months?) later MC is laying on the floor as usual talking to ML. ML gets angry at something she says and graps her by the collar through the prison bars. But instead of being scared, MC smiles and takes ML's face in her hands. He pushes her back hard, sending her tumbling. But more because he is surprised and shy about it than angry. (So cute! :blobmelt:) MC is a bit miffed by his reaction. Shouting can be heard from outside into the cell block. MC and ML have a surprised look on their faces. End of Chapter.

Chapter 33: All the prisoners are brought into the courtyard. Guards are saying things and they don't even look bothered/ Surprised by the presence of the MC beside the ML in the middle of the prisonners. Apparently she has become a fixture there. She even asks the guard who is talking some questions....:hmm::hmm::hmm: (Strange....but anyway....) Another guard arrives and says something, while MC hides bahind ML, she doesn't want to be notices too much. I'm guessing that her frequent absences from the palace grounds have finally come to light and that they are looking for her. She is discovered and brought back to the Palace, where she gets spanked by a nanny(?) and only given bread for diner. the next day, MC goes back to the quarry, she can't help it :blobowoevil_horns:, to see her friend the ML. she gives him the loaf of bread from the night before. He refuses it at the beggining, but I'm guessing that MC says something that makes him take it. Like I was punished and this was my only diner but I thought you might need it more than me (which is a classic at this point...:blobowoevil:). He takes a bite out and says something, which prompt MC to put her hand on his mouth, ML jumps back 10 paces he is so surprised! :blob_grin: MC saus somthing that surprises ML even more and they hold hands while sitting down. ML says something to MC that doesn't quite get it, probably a love confession, but she is young so she takes it for something else. (another Classic! :blobsmirk:) she leaves happily while ML starts stacking rocks again with a weird look on his face.

Chapter 34: ML is in bed, (that she shares with her mother). She probably thinking about the ML. The next morning, there are guards everywhere and she is trying to avoid them. She doesn't know why there are guards, but it makes is hard to go see ML. Then 2 hands grab her and cover her mouth. It's the ML. He saved her from getting caught by the guards. MC is worried and scared so ML proposes to take his hand so she isn't so scared and they won't get separated. :blobokhand: (smooth ML!) As they are playing hide and seek with hte guards, MC is thinking what could possibliy be happening. she sees a carriage and inside there is a frightened Ophelia! (Here is where it gets stange so bare with me...:blobunsure:) We see a scared and shocked young MC looking upon a scene where an adult ML has killed somebody and then walks towards her and says something to her. She then wakes up with start. Then you see 2 versions of the MC's mother (I guess) saying twice the exact same thing, but in the second version, the mother gets slapped by Ophelias' mother after saying that same sentence as she is held by 2 maids. young MC is carried by a butler watching the scene of her mother getting slapped around but Ophelias' mother. (Easy guess, the woman has the same hair and eye colour). MC shouts to Ophelias' mom but she answers back coldly. She then asks the Butler to take MC out of the room while she "talks" with MC's mom.....:blobsad: Then you see young MC looking blandly at the scene of the book where Ophelia kills ML at the end of the story. You can guess that she understands that she is recalling her passed life and knows this is only recollection. Fade to black and MC goes to see her mother who has a swollen face. She cries and they talk a bit. The mother must say something that deeply upsets MC because she goes out running in a panic. It's probably about the ML she is worried for him for some reason. As she looks around she stumbles upon a scene that shocks her to the core. Ophelia is happily smiling and talking while having tea with.... ML! :blobfearful: (and he looks soooooooooooo Happy to be there....:blob_coughblood:)

(My thoughts: I think Ophelia was being abducted and that our ML saved her. Thus he has tea with Ophelia as a "reward".....sic....I think maybe MC's mom was complicite or that it was our MC that was supposed to be abducted, a plan done by Ophelias' mother, but Mc's mother changed it around, which sent Ophelias' mother into a rage. I also think that MC is having a huge mix up in memories because 2 stories are developping at once, shown by the 2 variations of the mother that you see that says the same sentences. And one took over the other. With the abduction and the face slap.

Chapter 35: (Last one! Yay!) MC and ML look at each other from afar. MC seems happy that ML is safe while tears stream down her face. Then you see that she is holding her head and something weird is happening to her. She runs away in a hurry back to her mother and opens the door to the roon in tears but with a smile on her face. She goes to see her and says some things to her while her mother smiles sadly. You can also see that MC is suffering under a lot of mental strain through all of this. Some time has passed. MC is in the main palace with her mother now and has just lived the episode of her mother that was mentioned in a previous chapter (the mother slowly losing it and abusing her). She feel all alone with nobody that cares for her. then she remembers the warmth of the ML's hand. She has soemone. That night, she goes to see him,(they are in a camp not far from the palace apparently), and she wakes him up. From what I gather she propses him to escape from this life where they are both miserable together. He is surprised, and touched. She tells her to hide behind a bush whiile he goes to do something, probably create a dummy so his escape isn't discovered too quickly. she waits for him all excited but she is discovered by a guard. He asks what she is doing here ans that she should go back home, she starts to climg up a nearby tree to stay. As the guard is trying to get her to climb down, ML appears and hits the guard with his dark magic. The guard passes out. ML pushes him off the MC and stretches out his hand ans says one word, probabaly: "let's go" :aww:.:blobxd: they sneek back to the palace where there are plenty of wagons parked seemingly ready to leave. Taking MC's hand, ML runs and hops in one of the wagons. He then extends his hand so MC can hop in with him but then MC starts beeing scared all of a sudden. End of chapter......
    Soooo, this took me an age to write and guestimate. As I said in the begginning, I don't know a word of Korean so this is all based on my comprehension of the images from the manwha and by the classical premices that you usually find in these types of stories... (I read way too much of these....:blob_grin:) I hope you guys like this. If you had the patience to read all of it! Many thanks and cuddos to you!

Seeya all soon in (hopefully) a shorter post!

Milliana, Sumoliz, Cynge42 and 31 others like this.
  5. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings.Any spoilers from the novel?coz reading the manhwa made me super confused.I still wanna know the storylines tho. And this is just my 2 cents but FL is not smart at all and easily deceived like typical FL in many shoujo trope. For what I've read till now all she has is kindness.Yeah, kindness is important as it safe her as we can see with the ml. but is it enough? I'm a person who usually sympathetic towards the fl but in this story,I feel so annoyed.ngl.and I only read the manhwa,so if she'll be better and smarter in the future do tell me coz I can't stand seeing her being deceived left and right all the time. It's not like ml have pretty happy childhood too. please tell me she won't be a baggage till the end.pleasee tell me she'll change

syofiaa likes this.
  6. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler
    Whaaa i curious those the novel already end?

7. Roseeve

Roseeve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have novel spoilers pretty please? :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

8. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have novel spoilers about the ending

Gemie likes this.
  9. Kashish Bisht

Kashish Bisht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoiler about the bitch sister

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mom is so shitty, she only cares about the emperor:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:. She's not even his wife, just a maid who slept with him, she has no excuse to have these delusions. Why doesn't she obsess over her lovely kid instead? I would have left that nutcase in a heartbeat if I was mc:blobcat_hyper:

Creolenerd likes this.
  11. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Her delusions probably stem from the emperor himself who probably promised her the moon to get him in his bed. Or, you have the more probable route that nobody can refuse the emperor, especially not a maid, and she went crazy after being abused by him. So you can consider that the emperor's "attentions" made her mentally ill, making her delusionnal.

Cynge42, lazynoodles, Gemie and 4 others like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't seem the emperor likes her that much lol. I haven't even seen Stockholm syndrome patients that obsessed that they would neglect and abuse their children.

13. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it is Stockholm syndrome in this case. I just think that the Emperor "broke" her. There is also the possibility that she obsessed over the Emperor, (some women are attracted to power, that is why IRL you have these powerful men that get all these women and you wonder how....), that his abusive relationship with her just fueled her mental instability thus rending her the way she is. That is the issue I have with these manwha sometimes, there is no sure explanation to the behaviours of some important (albeit side) characters. In this instance, the mothers' behaviour had a huge impact on the MC's life but nothing is really explained as to why she came to this mental illness and abused her daughter in her "bad days" because of it.

14. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tapas is now publishing this in english btw. Up to ch 20

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  15. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Katastrophe

Katastrophe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the ending spoiler? :c

Gemie and Echichichi like this.
  17. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler????

18. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the ending, please

19. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil the ending in short? like does ml become the emperor and what happens to the villain and mc's father?

20. Lenny Code

Lenny Code Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I've red it seems that
    - the fl isn't in a novel, the dreams she saw are the events that happen after her death in 1st timeline.
    - She was killed by anzak's knights in 1st timeline and during this timeline she loved tervion & he did too but they never confessed, after her death Tervion lost his will to live, he killed mc's father and there he met ophelia for the 1st time.
    - Ophelia, in 1st timeline she falls for tervion but for tervion she was just a doll and he had never loved her he didn't killed her cuz in some way she resembled our fl, he even during their 1st night he calls her alexia which hurts her, she is not kind like our mc. It seems in 1st timeline ml kills all the people around her and make her suffer very much. In second timeline she come up as a prophet stating ml as a threat to world and also join hands with harbenkia empress to kill tervion & alexia
    - The fact that tervion have always wanted only one person - alexia in both timelines was very moving, Alexia n tervion were each others first and last love.
    - Ophelia have a very victim mentality and from her point of view she thinks that it's alexia who took everything that belongs to her and in this timeline she wants to kill her, I think she still love tervion and it's her who started the rumor that black hair is of a witch.
    - Later Schubellion will have a crush on alexia as she unintentionally embraced his illness, as for him it seems that he never let anyone stand against him his 1st defeat was in childhood when tervion defeated him in sword fight but after that tervion was imprisioned. Also he does not like ophelia but had to team up with her during war.
    - It seems that mc will later be able to use a rare type of illusion magic and can absorb mana so she can change her hair color and also help ml with his excess mana issues.
    - it will be later revealed that mc is not a witch but a messenger of god and yea ophelia knew this in 1st timeline too that's why she spread the rumor that mc is a witch in 2nd timeline. Mc's true hair colour was supposed to be sky blue but it turned to black when ml comitted some sin to reverse time for her.
    - The novel have a happy ending in the ending mc's hair turns to sky blue and there is ceremony where Tervion became emperor and alec empress. Also the novel is much better than manwa. The plot is very nice but the execution is not so good still novel is more fun.
    - First kiss happens when mc refuse to marry ml because she don't want him to get in difficult position which make him very angry but then mc kisses him.

I'll share more when I get back to novel

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021