Spoiler Sickly? Husband's Contractual Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 13, 2020.

1. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

TrinaAngel, Nia2760, Tt123 and 14 others like this.
  2. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

when possible novel cover is way more sexier than the manhwa cover

Yup. I remeber seeing 2 chapters released last year. It may be a promotional cover then.

Yup. I remeber seeing 2 chapters released last year.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  3. My-Len

My-Len New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the art of the webtoons always a let down after we get pretty promos? The art now looks really bland and as someone already wrote not very good in showing emotions.Hope the artist can tell the story through the art and make it understandable what is happening (fluent paneling) The art is good in itself but after seeing the promo chapter it's rather disappointing, even tho the flowers look amazing there...... not the second cover tho. That is not good. Pls don't be the second:sweating_profusely:)

lila_cerullo, By.Eve and mintylee like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to guess I’d say it’s because more experienced artists can earn money without being involved in a very fast-paced comics production. And I would assume that their payments are not as high as they could have been since some artists are very vocal about losing possible profit because of fan translations.

5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhwa out? Is it been translated?

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there more spoilers from the novel? :blob_plusone:

7. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone what's ML's sickness?! He looks pretty healthy to me o_O and what about her motherInLaw please tell me she will be punished bc of how she treated MC. Everytime MC meets her I just want to kill her:blobangery:

8. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What has the mother in law done to deserve death? She certainly should be told off for being such a huge jerk, but death seems slightly extreme. I don't think her complaints are necessarily unfounded. She made an explicit deal with the FL and, while she's fulfilling her part, the FL hasn't done what she's been "hired" to do. It's like an employer telling an employee off for not doing their job. I also don't think FL has told her that ML refuses to touch her.

If you're talking about what happens in the original novel, while I don't agree with the inhumane treatment, she was exacting revenge for her dead son who was supposedly poisoned by FL. It also hasn't happened yet, so it's slightly unfair to judge her on those actions.

9. luminousflames

luminousflames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was completed this year with 350+ chapters.

10. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I get your point. I'm sorry if I worded it wrong. what I meant by "killing her" was "she is annoying & I wish to see her understand what she did to MC" she reminds me of many people out there talking like all fault lies on wife's side and blame them everyday which result wifes to gain depression ot even worse. Words are that powerful.
    About judging her. Yes she hired her but even employer has rights! she ignores her so much that MC is even less powerful than a maid.
    She didn't even consider her son's feelings and how her son could have problems with this subject or even if he is able to have children. She may have not done anything harmful yet but her words kill MC everyday and what I want from novel at the end, is she understand how wrong what she did was and see their consequence ^^

Maria otohime likes this.
  11. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa out is just a promotional manhwa. You can search for it in google. No news yet aside from that. And it's been out since last year.

12. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, please spoilers ::
    What is the goal of maid Greta? She's arrogant with FL and I think she's the one who incites ML mother on her
    Is her goal to kill ML or something else and why?
    When FL will expose Greta ?
    who is the villain ?

13. merchantbob

merchantbob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greta's just a really loyal maid who's been with Camilla (the mother in law) since before she got married. Greta followed Camilla to the Duchy and she's sort of managing the mansion's internal affairs because Camilla goes out a lot for social events and other responsibilities because the previous Duke passed away and Amoide's out of commission for that stuff

Because Greta handles such a huge role in the mansion, she's sort reveling in the power she holds right now, but since Selena is the new Duchess and Selena's technically supposed to handle all of the responsibilities that Greta's doing now, Greta has a vendetta against Selena for this, that's why she's being so petty and hateful

I've only read until Chapter 51 but

Well Selena can't get rid of her just yet, but Greta will be temporarily demoted from her post as head maid on Chapter 46, and Selena managed to do this because of another snake incident and because Amoide helped her convince Camilla

I'm not really sure yet who the villain is :blobunsure:

It's not for real but Selena pulls out the L word on chapter 49 :blobparty:

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any mention of the medicine that Greta is bringing to MC? Will it turn out different from the prescription?
    I was under impression that Greta is younger so I thought she was the main culprit of ML’s health issues, like “if I can’t have you no one can”, but it seems like even if she’s somehow involved it will be for a different reason, not jealousy or romantic madness.

15. merchantbob

Reading List:
    Link
    That's Emma~ Greta is Camilla's personal maid/the household's head maid, while Emma is Amoide's personal maid who seems a bit possessive of Amoide. I'm not sure either if Emma's involved with Amoide's health issues, but so far she's being pretty hostile to Selena because of jealousy

About the medicine...
    I'm not sure which chapter it was, but it's revealed that there's nothing wrong about the medicine, but it's not exactly healing Amoide either. It's just a really strong painkiller because the family doctor doesn't actually know what Amoide's illness is

Oh but the medicine I mentioned above is Amoide's medicine, not Selena's. From what I know, Selena's medicine is just generally to boost fertility, but whether it's been tampered with or not, it hasn't been revealed yet

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  16. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will she leave the duchy

17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil about the progress :aww::aww:

18. merchantbob

Reading List:
    Link
    That snake incident really went, ahem, a long way lmao

They still haven't communicated properly, but they're slowly getting along better because Selena's showing her sincerity by being in charge of Amoide's meals, investigating the contents of his medicine and going on walks with him. (istg he's just one big feral wolf pup who's slowly being domesticated)

The snake incident--and the second one--really helped them get closer as well because it prompted 1. skinship heh, and 2. Amoide defending Selena against his mother, which made Greta temporarily lose her job as head maid

The long-awaited room sharing day will happen around chapter 52 or 53!! I haven't read the actual scene yet, but chapter 51 showed the prelude to the room sharing day as seen in the promo manhwa~ I'm hoping we'll finally get to see some R15 worthy scenes there :blobamused:

I really don't want to spoil this part because it was so..... ahhhhhhh--- but, okay, in that part, Amoide went kabedon and cornered Selena while asking her persistently why she started taking care of him now, and she pulled out the L word because she couldn't think of any other excuse lol

I'm not sure, sorry! I haven't scoured naver blogs for spoilers yet, but since this novel is a really slow paced one, I imagine it'll be around chapter 90-ish? Or even 100+? But that's really just speculation on my part

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  19. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh no... another secret queen in the "slow"dept..

20. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here because the MC's pov is funny