Recommendations Ruthless with good beginning

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MadBuddha, Sep 6, 2021.

1. MadBuddha

MadBuddha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I'm currently I'm out of novels to read. I'm so desperate that I started looking xianxia books on kindle. Can you guys give me recommendations with NOT A TRASH BEGINNING protagonist with ruthless personality, if you can give me some with a cheat like system etc. please? I can't read chinese so don't give me raw, you can recommend me mtl books but please at least something I can understand. If you know Kindle books about xianxia, I can read that too. And btw I have been reading xianxia novels for a long time so no beginner books like ergen or IET, Warlock of the Magus World etc.

2. unsungsilver

unsungsilver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary Mechanic

Don't really know what you mean by "trash" but i think the beginning in this one is good and the first few chapters shows the ruthless personality of the protagonist.

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much all of them are ruthless personallity (except romance novels and genre parodies and subversions, like ccg). At this point, it's hard to even tell what ruthless means, cause anything shorter than a petty-minded murder hobo feels too generous and kind.
    Master of the system is a new one on rrl. Current volume is about an avatar of already-a-god MC cultivating from scratch. MC avatar almost as ruthless as time itself and doesn't start trash at all.
    I guess supreme soaring immortal also counts. Not murder hobo and not petty but can be ruthless. Technically starts with trash-level physique but it never really matters and you kind of forget about it after a while.
    Both novels are very well-written, the second one complete and good throughout the entirety, the first ongoing with consistent daily uploads, 140+ chapters in.

4. AFleetingDream

AFleetingDream New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Magus of the Warlock World? It's a slow story but the plot is nice and the MC isn't brain dead.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    This differ quite a bit from your usual er gen / IET styled works but,
    Beware of Chicken on rrl
    Forge of Destiny on sufficient velocity (and rrl)
    World of Cultivation

6. MadBuddha

MadBuddha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @unsungsilver What I mean is plots like young master couldn't cultivate, broken dantian,meridians and every person in existence calling him trash constantly. What I want is opposite, genis young master or avarage mc using his cheat and getting famous/becoming strong. And I finished legendary mechanic already, thanks.

7. Anjonice

Anjonice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if it's exactly what you looking for but Reverend Insanity has a mc who is absolutely ruthless, no trash beginning at all and a kind of op cheat

NikuMeat likes this.
  8. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend Soul of Negary that I just read recently. Negary isn't OP, but he is extremely cunning, opportunistic, rational, and doesn't let human morality affect his decisions.

9. MadBuddha

MadBuddha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Index of dark novels.

If you want something like that, you can go look at my list (REC LIST) which gives a more detailed review about most of the evil novels, or thread which is more full as I included MTL (THREAD) (y)

11. NikuMeat

NikuMeat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. unsungsilver

unsungsilver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh..... indeed trash beginnings ^^ and always bullshit "solutions" for those problems, which makes them even more trash.