Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I read the first 10 chapters of the manhwa and the ML is already irredeemable in my eyes. I don’t care what tragic backstory this POS might have (though I’m guessing it’s very tragic lol), but the stuff he’s done is unforgivable. The fact that Chloe falls in love with someone like that is probably Stockholm syndrome. I’m disgusted, repulsed, and definitely dropping this one

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    Akki19 likes this.
  2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Tofufufu, tisifone21 and Avery Very like this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    This really sucks... I really hate this type of settings where they still end up forgiving the dude. But ofc the woman(Mother) is now dead and suffered for nothing. Why is it always like this... It's so fucking annoying. I think I'll have to drop this. That was a big turn off.

4. Animae

Animae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please do Remarried Empress??? I really like this story too. And i hope you will like it too.

5. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my bad English
    I think ml is hypocrite . He thinks everyone is disgusting and he is good guy .
    But in reality he is killing people and making them slaves .
    And about the Princess who spit on him in first chapter......he was mad and tore her dress and kinghts rap*d her she was literally screaming , ml killed her after they rap*d in novel her but in manhwa he just killed her . If I was fl i will be literally traumatized by that .
    I don't know why she thinks that ml is good guy :facepalm: .he is only good to her and cruel to everyone.
    He likes her cause she is free spirited or something ....boy every slave wants to be free ...it's just they are afraid that the will be punished if they acted like that .
    The person I hate most in this story is ml father :blobangery: .he killed his wife and daughter .
    But He regretted what he did after 25 years :blobhero:.

They eliminated slave system when chole asked them to do when she was pregnant. ( That's the only good thing they did and that too when chole asked them :blobexpressionless:).
    But I think he still went on war after having kids I think :facepalm:. Did they even change ?

Ml is the type of guy who kills everyone and thinks he did right thing cause he had sad past . sad past can't justify cruel actions

6. forevxo

forevxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much all of you for the spoilers and updates of the novel. Really really appreciate your time and effort typing all of the chapters :bloblove:

7. CSChen

CSChen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone know where I can read the novel in English? Thanks!

8. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation has ceased I think and it’s not that many chapters. Most of the translation can be found here if you scroll above.
    Also the Second Season of Beatrice manhwa is coming back on November 12th!

bigredqueen likes this.
  9. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:.....i guess many of our fav manhwas are coming back with season 2:blobparty::blobparty:

kae1104 likes this.
  10. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    cabelwillard likes this.
  11. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    cabelwillard and Tamyave like this.
  12. Joey Dante

Joey Dante New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is talking about Novel I even heard about it

13. JackalArrow

JackalArrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming the FL basically got sexually and physically abused by his first husband (Gilbert) right? In the novel and manhwa?

sets_trans likes this.
  14. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "A way to protect the lovable you"

I think you got some bad misunderstanding towards the ML and really didn't read all the chapters... Because if you did you, you will see that he never saw himself as a good guy, he is not a hypocrite (check the meaning first before you use heavy meaning words) he's always true to his words, he never lied but he didn't try to clear up the misunderstanding either to be able to escape the clutches of the emperor and once he said it he will do it... The times he changed his mind was the punishment and death he sentenced, he most of the times rethinks the punishment he sentenced if he thinks it's wrong or like when he see the people as one of his own like the knights he don't just simply jump and kill, he give appropriate punishment to the wrongs they did

Naant and harmoniche like this.
  15. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the English novel translation, you have to go back in the thread to find it.

16. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was chloe intimate with her ex husband? bcs i read somewhere chloe was used as a breeding tool for the ex-husband but she was not able to bear him children? please enlighten me on this one! thanks

17. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dear heaven, is this true? I don't read the novel but if this was true I- oh my gosh

18. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone already proved her wrong. Ppl need to continue reading before answering.

19. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what warrants someone to be gang raped in the open before being killed? I don't really understand how people justify these sorts of stuff when it's one of main cast that does it.
    Welp
    not my cup if tea. I'm gonna steer clear of this one.

20. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

LOL what the hell are you talking about... No rape happened even in the raws... FYI i read the raw korean version and no rape happened... They guards talked about it and laughed about it but the ML stabbed her in the heart...

Please reread the chapters here since it's already translated here... Tbh the confusion happened about the "rape scene" because others only read it in mtl which really does shit in translating it word per word and the grammar is being ignored as a whole turning the whole context into "the guards raped the princess" the mtl ignored that other words used were in an informal form instead of the words being translated as "the guards were talking about raping the princess"

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022