Recommendations [JP] Espionage Novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 314196, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Deleted member 314196

Deleted member 314196 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for JP novels with male protagonists and an espionage* setting, if such a thing even exists...
    (I'll also take English ones~!)

*Espionage or spying is the act of obtaining secret or confidential information from non-disclosed sources or divulging of the same without the permission of the holder of the information. A person who commits espionage is called an espionage agent or spy. Any individual or spy ring, in the service of a government, company or independent operation, can commit espionage. The practice is clandestine, as it is by definition unwelcome. In some circumstances, it may be a legal tool of law enforcement and in others, it may be illegal and punishable by Espionage is often part of an institutional effort by a government or commercial concern. However, the term tends to be associated with state spying on potential or actual enemies for military purposes. Spying involving corporations is known as industrial espionage. One of the most effective ways to gather data and information about a targeted organization is by infiltrating its ranks. This is the job of the spy.Wikipedia

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Closest that comes to mind is "World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent" at least MC's past wise XD
    Aside from that I might've seen stuff that I forgot or didn't read, like this one

3. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spy Room - but you have to pirate buy it