Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Nekopapaws

Nekopapaws Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the answer! Dang, i am very unsatisfied with freya ending... and this novel's angst... they know who at faults but mostly choose to be quiet (fl, ml, and every other characters).. It happened with the maids toward fl, ellen and ml knew fl treated badly but do nothing about it.. and regarding freya as well... sigh.. i'm dissapointed to the max, especially to ellen.. rather than giving warning i'll cut the friendship immediately. Ellen is somewhat often ignoring the fact that her maid and freya disrespecting fl, she is indeed act nice toward fl but that alone can't really solve the problem...

Sometimes i also annoyed with fl who act as innocent all the time, i really wish she can stand up for herself but i think it is her character. She is just super afraid, having trauma both in her past life and this isekai life to the point of having anorexia. At the point I'm reading, honestly the monsters help her better mentally rather than every human being near her. Oh well, I can't wait to see how ml will change..

MLisMyHubby, salty25, lylac and 24 others like this.
  2. dindindin

dindindin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the spoilers :D

3. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im gonna kill Caesar that sonova-
    Ill put him numner 1 in my murder list
    :blobangery::blobhero:

AnniePoo, twilight_123 and dita90 like this.
  4. Puppynado

Puppynado Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. What ever happens to Lorenzo? Was he the one who crushed her foot at the party Izek threw for her once she was better? Is there a chapter where Izek confronts him or Freya?

Blablasimp likes this.
  5. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It wasn't Lorenzo that did it. It was the brother's right hand man that the brother send over to the north to spy on the FL. (I forgot his name) He was permitted by the brother to bully/torture the FL. But he only did that because after seeing the husband from distance he became scared of how his intimidating his Aura was.

There wasn't much plot from Lorenzo. the last thing he did was Freya scheme with him to bring Izek and the other to where the FL and brother stay in the private room that Lorenzo set up at the palace after the competition. Freya want to prove to Izek and other about the FL and brother having intimate relationship(due to the kiss) and that their scheme that fool everyone. This is when they burst into the room and what they saw instead was FL being abused by the brother and badly injured. This is when it shock Freya the most too. Izek choke Lorenzo after the FL brother disappear from the fight but was also stop by his friend and as his punishment, Lorenzo was dismissed from being the Palladin knight.

icay1x, salty25, Asya.M and 114 others like this.
  6. Ril

Ril Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a bit more detailed spoiler when Izek found out about the brother abusing fl? And what do they talk about after that? Since I read the summary, I'm dying to know when ml finally knew what fl has been through.:cry:

Shey_04, Creolenerd, djan29 and 5 others like this.
  7. mariamariamaria

mariamariamaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for sharing

8. Pochoclo

Pochoclo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Ruby tell Iz that she transmigrated? If she does... How does he respond?

9. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

unfortunately she didn't. she only mention that "she is a messed since long ago."

i think it won't be far from the chapter release in novelupdate. they translate it quite fast too.

hikawa, bigredqueen, Ariary and 5 others like this.
  10. Assassin997

Assassin997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers guys??

11. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm just passing by to ask a question before I start reading :LOL: It says "smut" but tags say "R-15"
    Hahaha so what does it mean?

Missjacksm likes this.
  12. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    There is snu snu but not very detailed

Cho_Youni and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  13. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    No set date yet but manhwa is on the way!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks so good, I wonder who the artist is. Their art style is something that I feel like I've already seen in promo manhwas and in novel covers too.

Natamcia and Le_Tired like this.
  15. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    So cuteeee :blob_pompom::bloblove:

16. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa art :aww:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh **DISCUSSION**

I saw it's been released up to Ch 86ish so I'm hoping the story moves on to the scene of Izek killing off those gnomes in the tournament. But before that, I want to complain.

I started reading this on a whim and it was great but now that Freya's real personality is coming out and Ellenia's nanny is trying overstep her place, I started feeling like my username. Tbqh, I'm so sick of them.
    Freya:
    It's annoying to read pages of Freya's appearance. Her deep-seated entitlement to the Duchess position is making me look forward to her scheme failing (her set up of MC's brother and her in the same room b/c she believes they are lovers, only to witness MC's brother abusing MC) and eventually repenting for the rest of her life by being a nun.

There was some point that I thought I would be able to forgive Freya b/c I didn't know what the direction of the story would be later on - maybe author plans for Freya's character development midway through the story or she's struggling w/ inner demons idk - but according to spoilers it doesn't seem like that will happen until close to the end. I'd be able to forgive her if she acknowledged that she's trying to sabotage ML & MC's relationship b/c she's jealous of MC, wished ML liked her, or some inner monologue about how she felt that she doesn't have many choices as a woman to move up in life other than to marry into a good family, but very early on, she directs MC into a monster filled forest while they were horseback riding.... Then poisons herself to frame MC..... Eventually pouring tea down the front of her dress and accusing MC.... At this point, even if there was a profound reason for Freya's hostility, I still couldn't care less about her backstory. At least the higher they are, the harder they fall....
    Nanny:
    As for the nanny, I'm not even sure what her deal is. I don't really understand the motive of her bullying MC out of the Duchy (aside from the fact that she's considered suspicious purely b/c she's the pope's daughter) b/c the nanny's dialogue is mostly about how she believes MC is too lowly for the position and supports Freya to replace MC. So is it just ingrained prejudice b/c from the outside MC looks like she has nothing compared to Freya, who is the marquess's daughter? Like Mielle's perception of Aria as a prostitute's daughter in "The Vill. Reverses the Hourglass"?

It's also distasteful she's trying to get involved in MC & ML's marriage b/c she feels she knows "better" and thinks Izek's too young & blinded by love to make informed decisions. She claims to care for the Omerta family & the state of the Duchy but she doesn't take into account the opinion of the person that's involved and tries to make decisions for ML herself. Blah blah "MC is besmirching the face of the Omerta Duchy" blah blah "Freya is a better option". Shut up.

The author is doing a great job of pissing me off and making me sympathize w/ MC but I do wish that she developed Freya's character more.
    Instead of leaving her as a one dimensional vlllain, it would've been more interesting to elaborate more on why Freya wants to marry Izek to be Duchess, later Empress, and talk in detail about what her plans would be when she's in a position of authority. Everytime I read some novel about an antagonist trying to kill some MC to be Empress, I'm kind of like why though? Why do you want to be empress? Do you have valid reasons? Your method is wrong but what if your motive checks out? Do you just want that position or do you want to introduce major reforms to existing policies or propose a radical change to the empire's infrastructure to avoid war w/ the neighboring kingdom? Why is it just a noble lady that retaliates simply b/c she's entitled, sheltered, & a narcissist?

Also, MC's thoughts about complimenting ML & attaching herself to him for the purpose of survival is so dark.
    I personally thought the author did well in incorporating MC's thoughts into the story to convey how she was affected by abuse to the readers, including making MC's personality to be helpless and childish, which is also a symptom of abuse. It must be exhausting to constantly be on guard in both past and present lives? I can't imagine having an eating disorder and abusive parents (diff. people but one and the same in behavior) follow me into the next life.

The only thing that I wish the author did less of is when there's dialogue between ML and MC during a pivotal moment and ML is waiting for MC's response, the author writes about MC's thoughts of ML's question for half a page before MC responds to the question. My eyes def. automatically, unconsciously skipped some parts when MC's thoughts are longer than her given verbal response to ML.

I don't have much to say about Ellenia...
    I can understand Ellenia's frustration w/ MC, not knowing if she can trust MC b/c of the situation and wondering if MC is doing this to get attention, but it weirded me out when she saw MC trying to vomit and then proceeds to tackle her b/c she's fed up w/ MC. It does suck b/c it triggers her memories of her mother's eating disorder but according to the description of the novel, MC is rail thin and looks like she's about to break at any moment. Geez, have a heart.

Ok I guess it's time for me to read the chapters I haven't touched yet. Wish me luck, my blood pressure is sky high...

18. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The art~
    Upcoming manhwa! Source (There's a lot of upcoming manhwa too)

AnnHime, augacutan, noah21 and 2 others like this.
  19. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Shey_04, Am_elf, Krystynah and 7 others like this.
  20. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BLHeadmistress likes this.