Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww::blob_pompom:

BrytteM and candletuna like this.
  2. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know the chapter where Deborah became the hunting queen or at least the start of the hunting competition?

3. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you remember which chapter this happened? And did Isidor investigate Mia since she claimed it was hers when it was not?

Which chapter does the hunting competition start?

BelkisSama, Tobbit and MiserableSOUL like this.
  4. Reign28

Reign28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They prolly not thought about someone like Deborah

BelkisSama likes this.
  5. KalyZont

KalyZont Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XiaoXian likes this.
  6. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maymthu and bleedingliar24 like this.
  7. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have an actual legit MTL for the novel?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  8. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some have it but out of consideration to translators it's been withheld.

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  9. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how this wonderful and famous novel, that even won the first place, still doesn't have manhwa ‌ ... does anyone know the author? I haven't seen any other works by her...A year has passed since the end of her novel and there is still no news about manhwa! I admire her writing very much!

10. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping they do the novel justice...from the art to the story it needs a great deal of thought and care...there's many manhwa, but not all do an adequate job of creating novel to manhwa adaptions, they often miss out certain details or don't go in depth enough, or gloss over parts that leave non novel readers wondering wtf happened.

11. Mikaela_67

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! But there are also many good artists, such as the one who draws "I Became the Wife of the Male Lead"!... she won the readers' interest with her novel and the expectations from manhwa are high! when this novel become manhwa with beautiful art style, it deserves to stand next to the famous manhwa such as "death is only ending for villainess".usually after the novel is over, the author announces whether it will be manhwa or not ... but the fact that there is no news about her disappoints me."Isn't Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?" deserves to be more popular!

Tobbit and Lady Lullaby like this.
  12. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some random spoilers (not in any timeline order). Fair warning, it's based on my faulty memory.

Everyone in Deborah's family become simps for her and they all gave Isildor a hard time trying to date her. There was one point where Isildor breaks out of a prism (forget the name, got trapped in there thanks to Philap) with Deborah in his arms and faces her family who are staring him down and takes Deborah from him. There's a hunting contest later on and everyone basically wants to give Deborah their spoils. There's a convo between Thierry and some other random hunters, with him saying don't go that way cuz Isildor is going wild over there and scorching all the animals with magic. The guys try to go in another direction and Thierry tries to tell them not to go there either because the twins (Deborah's bros) are going crazy in that area since they were trying to beat Isildor. At the end of the contest, Deborah is crowned queen of the hunt, after Isildor, the twins, the crown prince (I might be wrong about this one, bad memory) and Thierry all dedicate their spoils to her.

It takes her family a long time to accept Isildor even though he matched all of Duke Seymor's requirements (stronger than him, has to be a magician etc). Her father finally gives in after Isildor rescues Deborah from a trap set by the queen. Deborah was set to give a lecture of some kind but monsters suddenly appeared (thanks to the queen). Isildor who happened to be far away teleported back to Deborah's side right as she was about to give out (after overusing her divine powers). She later wakes up at her house and is shocked that he's allowed to be there.

Nyla's original life was very difficult and she was burnt out from trying to do so much good for people. Her companions include an ancestor of Duke Seymor (at one point Nyla said she wished in her next life that he would be her father since he acted as a father figure), and an ancestor of Isildor (guy who established the Visconti line) who mocked her about why she was such a pushover doing a thankless job. At one point (I think maybe near her death) Nyla said she wished that she could be a villainess in her next life since she's tired of being good.

Princess Vivian is a super fan of Deborah's and at one point jokingly asks her brother the crown prince to change the law so they could get together. Of course Isildor is pissed and gets jealous. When Isildor inherits the duke title after his father passes away, everyone speculates who will be his debut partner since he's now the most eligible bachelor in the empire. Ofc he asks Deborah and afterwards everyone is shocked and wondering if she blackmailed him somehow into dating her.

13. Mikaela_67

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you❤... It was last year that the author said the side story is coming soon ... and now a year has passed... I can't believe it... I miss them....

14. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've read the post that some people have the mtl'ed novel and it's not shared anymore. But still, I want to ask with the small chance of hope that some kind soul would like to share with me the mtl'ed :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:. You can dm me, and I promise to not tell a single soul or share it anywhere, I'll keep it only to myself :aww::aww::aww:.
    So, please... Since I'm dying to know the rest of the story :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag:

15. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where I can read after ch 142?
    Im greatfull for the translator but this’s taking so much time and I can’t wait ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅

EmoryD likes this.
  16. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    goodness both were beasts?? I am having dirty thoughts-

BrytteM and Shion Lee like this.