Spoiler I've been Proposed to by a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 24, 2021.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... what happened to the queen dowager and her son in the end?

2. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The riddibook version, the chapter is combined into one, which makes it look different, but actually the same thing... in ridibook chapter 15 still on chapter 3

Ariary and txtluv like this.
  3. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m currently reading the manhwa, and as much as i love the FL... why is she so fucking stupid? like? what? she’s literally coming up with the stupidest reasonings ever for pretty easily answerable situations, but yet she’s easily able to pinpoint the reason behind ML fake actions.make it make sense.

edit: i don’t dislike her bc logically speaking she has every right to be afraid of him, i’m just. upset with the stupid conclusions she’s coming to! bc she’s SMART but why are these the conclusions she’s coming to(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  4. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you think properly when your life is in the hands of a criminal? In fact, arsene killed Regina in the original novel. if i were regina maybe i couldn't think either. finding a way to escape from arsene alone is hard enough :blobsalute::notlikeblob:.

Gumiisland, 321Hussain, Aldis and 3 others like this.
  5. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have only read the first few chapters of the manhwa and I'm glad ogfl is not a b*** (and I hope that remains true until the end).
    However, I can't help but realize that in the og story she had a love triangle with the ones who killed her 'best friend' (ogml, red hair emperor, ordered regina to be killed and arsene was the one who did the killing). This kinds puts a bad taste in my mouth even though it hasn't happened.

Any spoilers about the ogFl? Will she remain a trusted friend?

Creolenerd, magical_al00 and Rika77 like this.
  6. goodluckfriend

goodluckfriend Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if MC actually runs away and how everyone reacts to it if she does?

Creolenerd likes this.
  7. shamalia

shamalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I've already on the early chapter in third book (last book) on Ridi. She's really running away and getting help from Kiril (her new friend, son of count of duke or someone important). She left her ring which ML gave to her in her room. But ML successfully captured FL. And the most annoying part is that FL still can't understand that ML is in love with her. But, like any other ML we like in other story, ML in this story is trying hard to make FL understand his love and trying to justify her runaway attempt.

here I put the MTL when ML successfully captured FL again and stopped her from running away. P.S : It is MTL version, i've done some editing with papago and googletranslate, but I know nothing about Hangul.

They returned to Krasnata after shopping. Waiting, Kirill felt a subtle airflow between them and frowned.

'What is it?'

Something different felt on his nerves. Upon closer examination of them, Cyrill suddenly realized something. Regina was in love with Arsen. Otherwise, that atmosphere would not have come out. Yeah, like a woman in a first love.

For some reason, he felt bitter in my mouth. He didn't love her deeply, but he couldn't deny that he was in love with her for a moment. She was a good person. He didn't want her to be hard. She was a pretty person with a pretty smile.

Cyrill looked at Arsen. The purple eyes that were looking at Regina picked up his eyes and made eye contact. Looking at the eyes changing his feeling in a second, he kicked his tongue inside. he don't know if Regina can stand by him. Well, she could be happy. It looks like he is really into her.

That night, Arsene still lay next to her and fiddled with her black hair. Regina lay still and closed her eyes. She could feel him staring from the side without seeing him. The moonlight struck quietly and the air flowed softly.

They went out together today. Perhaps because of dawn, an atmosphere that seemed more comfortable than yesterday covered her. He still caressed her at the end of his gaze. Her uneven breathing penetrated his ears because she didn't fall asleep made him feel good. He suddenly opened his mouth while stroking her smooth hair. It was an unhidden question under the power of the night.

"Regina, are you afraid of me?"

She bathed her black eyelashes slowly as they shivering. Turning her head, she made eye contact with him. Why is he asking this question all of a sudden? He already know.

Arsen read the questions he saw in her eyes and changed them.

“Do you think I'm going to kill you?”

He looked at her with dark purple eyes. Regina felt her heart numb at the moment. She was an extra in the original story. A person who dies from the beginning who can't even come to this situation. Now that the story has changed and the storyline has disappeared, she don't know if this is really in the story or not. If not, she wasn't precious to him, so she thought she might die one day because he didn't like her, as he did. Arsene Grerooy wasn't a man so generous as to stand by the useless. Unable to look at his face, Regina turned her head again and looked at the ceiling of the canopy. She said as she was trying to paint the pattern of cloth covered by darkness.

“Maybe one day if I’m useless”.

It was a straightforward answer. She was about to cry because she was in pain even when she spit it out with her own mouth. She don't know why he ask her this. It was resentful why she would admit this with her mouth. Arsene raised his upper body in response and threw himself over her. Arsen is back in her sight.

“Why, do you think so”.

He had a distorted face for some reason. Regina suddenly thought he was about to cry. It was not known whether it was distorted by the moonlight or real. It hurt her heart to see that, so she turned her eyes without realizing it.

As she looked out the window of light, Arsene said in a desperate voice. “Look at me.”

She hesitated for a moment and looked at him again. The white blond hair, which shone open in the moonlight, caught her eyes. The pink eyes he faced felt his heart beating heavily. He thought she'd run away again if he didn't convince her that he wouldn't kill her. No matter how hard he was, he couldn't stick around and watch her for the rest of his life. Besides, if she thinks he's gonna kill her and she's gonna be scared, her fingertips will be cold.

Looking straight at her, he spoke with all his heart to persuade her. "I'm not going to kill you. I swear to you."

Then her face frowned. Shee looked unhappy as if she didn't like something. “How can I believe that?” a distrustful voice directed at him. His oath was like an oath to the moon. Who can believe an oath to the moon that changes its appearance every day?

Arsen has already killed twice in front of her. Once hidden in a dark alley and corner, she couldn't see it properly. However, the stabbing in the hallway was clearly visible. She still remember him covered in blood. In addition, he threatened her to marry him if she didn't want to die. And now he says he won't kill her. Can she believe it right away?

One might, but at least not Regina. No matter how much she liked him, it was another thing. Even if she liked him, he wasn't. Arsen's expression was disturbed when he said he wouldn't kill and how to believe it. Her determined words seemed to be lodged in her mind like rain. Reggina, who was suddenly moved by his collapsing appearance, looked at him with a clear look.

Why do you make that face in front of me? You are the one that made me incredible. Everything's on your own and why are you making such a sick face that makes me confused. She pressed the words on the inside of her lips, but as soon as she said ah, her mouth opened. Dawn made people honest, and she said what she didn't want to say.

"You've always acted to me. As I did." Reggina, who realized what she had said after seeing Arsen's face the next moment, shut up again. But it didn't seem to mean much to hide it when she had already run away.

Not a long time with him passed through my mind. The moment he acted sweetly as if he was really in love, or he pretended not to know that she was making escape gold by selling drugs (Regina selling drugs she made with healing power she has).

"It was all a lie. You know everything. But how can I believe it?" She put a lot of strength into her eyes and held back tears. It's nothing special, but why is the tip of her nose making a noise? Looking down at her, Arsen found out what it felt like to have a thump.

Once lost, it takes a lot of time to rebuild trust. And they trusted each other. Arsene thought she was going to run away, and she thought he was going to kill her. No, he didn't gain trust from her in the first place. It was his fault that she was afraid of him, and that she was right to act like a scared cow. He in the past caught her by the ankle. He never thought he'd be this interested in her. Arsene Greroy was desperate for someone, which was a surprise to those who knew him. So he never imagined that he would regret the action. No one can predict the future. This was his arrogance, his misjudgment. After all, he was a foolish man, too. He seemed to be shaking as if his whole body were cold. She wasn't shaking, but he was shaking. Arsen now realizes he is afraid. He? What? He was afraid that she would abandon himself again and take it as a lie all the truth that she never believed him and uttered.

It was painful to be unable to reach her as if they were far away even if they were facing each other. After He met Regina, he kept discovering feelings that he didn't even know were there. Without that much awareness, she became a big part of him.

He thought he had to turn her mind at all costs. If he let her go like this, he'll regret it forever. His hand, which was leaning next to her, grabbed the sheet strongly.

"What can I do to trust you. What should I do?"

Arsene grabbed her as if she were the last in line. The way it is now was not a lie. But Regina still looked at him with incredulous eyes. The distrust that started to burn once was not easily extinguished. There was no answer. Realizing that there was no way to persuade her right now in that silence, Arsen couldn't hide his hopelessness. Not knowing how to control his distorted expression, he bowed his head and buried his face on her shoulder.

"Please believe me. I swear on everything, whether it's Rastane's name or any God's name."

A fine platinum hair brushed against her neck. Arsene begged her like a child who was at a loss for control. A child who encounters his or her instincts for the first time in his or her life cries over unfamiliar feelings that he or she has never experienced before. The uncharted emotion wielding itself aroused fear. He followed her behind without a break, like a sand castle in front of the waves.

A sand castle that would crumble under a very small stimulus. His weak voice rang dull in her arms.

"I will not kill you. I can't kill you."

If you die, I'll definitely fall into hell. When he thought Regina was completely disappearing from the land, he felt like he was losing his feet. It felt like he had fallen into a black hole with no end in sight. He has been chasing her like a madman for a while, but he can't see her forever. It must have been hell. Just imagining the loss was a long way off.

Regina, who didn't know that he would speak so desperately, hardened for a moment. Is this even a lie? It was highly likely that even Arsene, who she knew and read in the original book, was acting. But the content of the novel has already changed a long time ago. Now that we don't know whether this place is in a novel or not, we don't have to judge him for what was depicted there. Thinking about what to do with this situation, she hardened her face.

“Wait,” embarrassed Regina pushed Arsene, who was burying his head in the back of her neck.

His hard shoulder got stuck on her fingertips. As she pushed a little harder, he slowly rose up and made eye contact with her.

“No way,” her voice revealed how embarrassed she is now. Regina's face, which looked at him with shaky eyes, was stained with surprise. "Are you crying?" She could feel the water in his breath, and she was wondering, but I could see his eyes twinkling in the moonlight that came through the window.

She didn't expect to see him cry after seeing his weakness, which wasn't even described in the original story. In an unexpected situation, the heart rushed and the pupils expanded. Her lips slowly opened. His face was just around the corner because he raised his head just as much as she pushed him away. Because of that, she could see dimly under the red-colored eyes. Arsen didn't even know his eyes were teary. She was out of her mind. She threw it away during the day, but was it because of the darkness? Or was he just infinitely vulnerable in front of her?

He didn't realize he was crying until she said it, but he didn't feel ashamed. This had nothing to do with it if Regina came to him. Her appearance was clouded by growing tears. He blinked unconsciously to clear his sight. Fluttering. The tepid tears that fell over her cheeks. Tears. It was really tears. Regina was so embarrassed that she raised her hand to wipe his eyes.

Arsene slightly closed his eyes on her thumb after stealing his eyelashes. The dampness smeared on her fingertips. She reached out her hand first. The fact gave him some hope. She firmly said she couldn't believe it, but it wasn't her attitude. The warmth on his cheek was so precious. He didn't want to let it go, so he overlapped his hands on it. Frustrated, she flinched, but didn't shake him off. Her eyes were on him, his usual appearance was nowhere to be seen, and he seemed infinitely vulnerable.

He leaned on his hand for a moment and bowed back to her. As Arsene bowed his head slowly, his hand went from cheek to ear and finally thanked her for her back hair. He, who faced her forehead, said, still exhaling a watery breath. “Trust me." Tears-soaked eyelashes twitched and twinkled. The close distance entangled his entreaties in her breath. She still hasn't answered what to do. She thought she'd fall for his beauty again and believe it, but she tried my best to pull herself together.

She still needed time. But Regina didn't stop him coming a little further. Before I knew it, he was as close as if to kiss. Pink eyes disappeared over the eyelids and long eyelashes hung. Soon his lips touched her. Literally just landed on red lips. An open breath hovered between them. In the midst of silence, only two voices were heard dimly.

Slowly opening his mouth, he bit her lips. It was a weak force that could easily come off if she pushed it away at any time. But she didn't reject him, and Arsen thanked her for her mercy. Soft lips constantly checked her. She was in front of him now, she didn't run away, and she was willing to accept him. This warmth was hers. The ripples on his eyelashes touched her and disappeared. Regina recalled his crying image just before the little bite.

She felt a different palpation than before due to the delicate kiss that shared the breath, not the explicitly sexual kiss that she had last time. Her unconscious hand still wrapped around him and he hugged her. Before she knew it, he was stroking her on the head. It was a very careful and gentle touch. Every little thing he did kept tickling and warming his heart. It's like, "I really like you."

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  8. InMyHeartYoongi

InMyHeartYoongi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna know at what point did Arsene started to fall for Regina.. and why???

Like what's his reason to falling for her like this??? And what about logan? Does he like her too?

9. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    agathe, arzubagh and jimia like this.