Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I can not take an analogy literally, then that means you used a bad analogy. But seeing as you are going right back to the same arguments as that analogy, I guess I did not misinterpret it, and you are just trying to throw shade on being called out for its flaws.

Punishment and retribution does NOT work. All it does is put people back in to situation where they have to commit crimes in order to not starve, thus creating a recidivism problem. Penalties does not work as a incentive to not commit crimes, when the consequences for not committing crimes is just as bad or worse.

Rehabilitation does work, and has been proven to do so. This is a large part of why Norway has one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world, and the US one of the highest for developed and wealthy countries.

If you want to address crime, you need to look first at why people really commit crime, as opposed to the excuses and lies used to not bother looking, as well as what programs would get those people who do not want to be criminals (most of them) to stop offending, and prison labor in positions that do not hire non-prisoners or train skills used by non-prison employers (which does happen) does not help.

Most first time criminals are not hardened criminals, and can be rehabilitated, but a punishment based mentality where a crime no matter how small follows you for the rest of your life (Since a criminal conviction no matter how small or long ago IS used as a reason to not hire someone for even low end jobs) will much more often then not just turn them into hardened criminals.
    Do you think that is something she can do in a day, let alone a lifetime. Is it even really possible? She is likely dealing with generations of work to get things back, long after everyone is dead.

beazacha, Ruth02, chiri.ru and 3 others like this.
  2. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

3. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's hilarious

4. cppysa

cppysa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa in Korean: (to access it, erase the unnecessary space after "https://")

https:// funbe.blog/%EB%82%98%EB%A5%BC_%EB%B2%84%EB%A0%A4%EC%A3%BC%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94_061%ED%99%94.html

https:// funbe.blog/%EB%82%98%EB%A5%BC_%EB%B2%84%EB%A0%A4%EC%A3%BC%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94_062%ED%99%94.html

5. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what i was looking forrr ☺
    I just finished chapter 58 of the manhwa and i immediately needed spoilers..and i found you..
    You're an Angel
    Thank you

6. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it somewhere (IDK which site) that the manhwa version of the story is a bit different from the novel version. Is it true??

7. Sami2246

Sami2246 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently they are showing the hero hudsenwood or someone's backstory on the rock puller she touches... my guess is she is the reincarnation of the hero and for the Ml I think either he is the reincarnation of the heroes best friend (aka the villain) or the person she fell in love with in her past life... Not sure about the facts just assumptions... Need some spoilers on the facts. And also what will she see when she touches the 6th pillar?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  8. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like she is the grandaughter of the hero and the ML is the from the previous king. So cus they share the same blood as with the original owner of said previous power they kinda inherent that and can unlock more

Ceilo27 and Sami2246 like this.
  9. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    ChiZuki and syofiaa like this.
  10. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice

Thamalasca likes this.
  11. Caroline0101

Caroline0101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black Knight dude is the male lead, I stopped reading where they are stuck in some star crossed dilemma, " one inherited the righteous power of the forest god while the other inherited evil power due to being a the member of the royal family and also I think its explained that that evil thing leaves tiny bits of itself in every member of the royal family for easy manipulation and possession ( its vael power or something) The evil emperor commands the duke father to kill his fake daughter ( female lead ) cause he's scared of her power. Any spoilers from there please ?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. andreeanicki

andreeanicki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I saw that the manhwa changes the story quite a lot to be fair. Kuarn is biologically the son of the ducal couple in the novel but I guess the manhwa wants to change him into an ally

Manolyaisabella and beazacha like this.
  13. Crimsonnyx

Crimsonnyx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone if there will be anymore chapters on the manhwa beyond chapter 80, because it doesn’t seem like it’s the end? I checked many sites and 80 is the most I’ve found

14. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be more. It's on hiatus after S2 ended.

15. Crimsonnyx

Crimsonnyx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the response! I read all the spoilers here and realized there’s so much more to the story that haven’t happened yet.

16. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 3 new cover:
    [​IMG]

17. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who already read the novel, did MC actually leave ML’s mansion to go live at her friend’s guild or is this another deviation created by the artist? I can’t help thinking the artist is trying to create love drama/conflict. Personally I’m more interested in bringing down the emperor. That man is too cruel to be left unhindered for even more time.

Ruth02 likes this.
  19. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait she's leaving????

20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And you dont even have to pay.
    You can get a free chapter every one hour and only the last 5 chapters need to be purchased,but they offer free coins enough to buy 2 chapters everyday.