Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Space_Lady

Space_Lady Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sunset Translations is currently translating this novel (in private though) <3

Shendee90, Manhwalover2 and Niaosaf like this.
  2. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But are there any spoilers about her family?

4. Luminus888

Luminus888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoiler :):) how did ml fall in love with mc and what is the reaction of her family when she come to her fiances house....

Rania want to QT likes this.
  5. BlueRoseJuliet

Reading List:
    Link
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE FAMILY'S REACTION?!

6. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Does perhaps anyone know's if there is any new tl? I would really love to read this novel :blob_teary:blobmelt_thumbs

Gemie likes this.
  7. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can read a translation of this?
    Sunset Translations disbanded and I know that Spicy Raritteru Cult has posted the first 3 chapters, but I can't find an open link to their discord server to know if they are still translating it. :blobsad:

9. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI SPECIAL AFTER STORY GOT RELEASED THE PAST FEW DAYS AND IT MAKES ME SOB EVEN FUCKING MORE
    The special after stories was made so the author can make her book copy with enough length in each volume...
    The special after story starts off with the daughter's 12th birthday. Seren (?? 세렌 is that how you spell her name in english? ANYWAYS) asked Milion (the ML) to always hold her birthday party before or after her birthday so she can spend time with her mom on her birthday. The male lead didn't quite understand what she meant by that but he still did as she wished. After Karina's passing Milion makes an 'all soul day' where people mourn the death of passed loved ones. Milion and Seren get in Karina's bed (THEY KEPT HER BED) and Seren started reading the birthday letter Karina left for her. Karina asked many things in her letter "How are you doing in the academy? Have you made friends? Are you healthy? Are you getting along with your dad?" and more... As Seren reads more and more she gets to the end of the letter and says "I miss mom" and our ml says "me too..". Seren colors in the drawing Karina left for her and a drawing of a magic beast comes alive and starts hopping on Seren's hand. Milion then tucks Seren into bed. Milion decides to only read the letters Karina left for him on his birthday and Seren's birthday. In the letter Karina says "I left a present for you, I hid in under our bed"
    Milion quickly runs and puts his hand under the bed and grabs a box. Seren wakes up from the ruckus and sees that Milion is holding a box.
    Milion replies "it's a gift from Karina". Seren gets really excited. Inside the box was a recording jewel. It's a jewel you can record your voice into. Milion and Seren pour their magic in the jewel and they start to hear Karina's voice. Karina starts to speak but Milion was disappointed that it's just a recording but he then realizes it's not a recording... SO BASICALLY Karina cursed out the art god the moment she met him after she passed away. The gods gave Karina a chance to speak to her family one last time.

The recording translations...I'm sobbing as I translate this...

Seren's eyes twinkled. Magic poured through the young child's hand. At that moment, the rock started to shine a blue light.

-ah, Milion?

At that moment Milion went frozen after hearing the voice he missed so much.

"Kari....."

-It'll be recorded if I do this, right?

-Yes, it's recording. Humans are truly incredible. They're doing their best to leave a footprint of their existence in this world.

Azhi Dahaka was talking with Karina.

She didn't come back alive. This is probably one of things she prepared before her death.

"Mommy! Mom! Azhi!"

-mhm, it's mom. Have you been well? Seren.

"Yes! Are you enjoying your travel mommy?"

Seren asked with enthusiasm. She was so excited that she started hopping and leaned really close against the rock.

Milion grabbed Seren and placed her in his embrace.

-yup, mommy is traveling well. I miss Seren so much.

He slowly opened his eyes.

'Is her answers different from what the recipient says?'
    (saying is there multiple versions of the recording and it picks the words depending on what they hear)

Since Azhi Dahaka is a dragon it wouldn't be impossible.

"I miss mommy too. Where are you traveling right now?"

Seren talked with the little rock for a long time, then she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Seren, if you're sleepy you can sleep."

She nodded her head, Milion stood up while holding Seren.

"mmm, but mommy..."

-You can talk to mommy next time, Seren.

From Karina's reply Seren slowly closed her eyes and nodded. Once Seren got tucked into bed she fell asleep immediately. Milion looked at the blue rock for a long time and slowly opened his mouth.

"......Karina."

His voice went coarse. It felt as if there was a rock in his throat. It seems the rock was able to understand what he said even though he quietly spoke it.

-Yes, Milion.

".......Karina."

-Yes.

"Karina, Karina."

-Milion.

The reply was different.
    Milion's eyes shook.
    Milion frowned as he's about to cry. The voice he longed to hear so much in his dream. The voice he tried so hard not to forget.

"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you so much."

Milion bit down hard on his teeth. The words he kept quiet in himself came out. The moment he has an outlet to say his words, his words wouldn't stop coming out.

-yes, me too. I miss you. Are you doing well?

"Yeah......, no, I'm not doing well...... I feel like I'm going to die because you aren't with me."
    The rock went silent after his words. He thought he heard a quiet giggle from the rock.

-I miss you too. I hope you can live happily.

Karina's kind and warm voice felt like it was hugging him. A voice he can no longer hear in the cold north.

"......Yeah."

Milion replied like a little child and he pressed on his eyes. He's now way passed the age of 30 it felt as if he's back in time.

"Are you happy? How are things over there?"

-I'm doing well here. It's a good place to live and the dragons are here too. Azhi Dahaka became a God you know? Did you know? He's taking good care of me and we watch over you everyday.

Milion awkwardly laughed. Thinking of Karina making up these stories so she can console him made him smile.

Her words might be true since Azhi Dahaka is a dragon and he does treasure Karina a lot. For her sake, he really might've became a God.
    "yes, that's such good news. Seren is doing well. She's growing up too quickly. Seren is changing everyday, I'm proud yet scared."

The young child is growing more and more everyday. There's things about Seren that I don't know now, she made friends and has her own secrets.

The child born with both magic and holy ability, Seren started no longer show her pain. I don't know if her pain is truly gone or not.

No reply came from the rock.

'It seems she didn't expect these replies.'

All of her replies seems too on point. As if I'm talking to the real Karina.

"Am I doing well? Karina."
    -Yes, you're walking straight on. Milion, you're doing great right now.

Milion leaned more onto the chair as he listens to Karina's voice. He started to feel better just by hearing her voice.

"Even after you passed away, the world continued as if nothing happened. The sun would come up as if nothing's wrong, the moon would go up as well. I was so scared. Even if you, my world, is gone the days continue unchanging."

Milion spoke.

"I don't like how my world is gone."

It was the obvious, but it's was so painful. But he was unconvinced of the world continuing on even when she's gone.

"I used to like the afternoon before but I like the night now. I can think of you more clearly during the night."

The blue light started flickering. It probably means her present is going to end soon.

"The light is losing color, it probably means you're going to leave again. It means I can't hear your voice ever again but I'm unphased, does that mean I became used to not having you by my side anymore or I sealed away my feelings for you?... I'm scared of both."

He became scared of himself who became used to not having Karina by his side. There would be no way he would get a reply from a pre-recorded rock.

He knew one reply that he was sure to get. Words he wants to hear again and again and words he will never forget.

"I love you, Karina."

I was sure that the rock would reply. That Karina would say 'I love you'.
    But the rock was quiet.

"......"

"Karina?"
    It was after he said her name.

-...You're doing great, dear. You nursed Seren all night long when she was sick, when Seren wished to do something you would always allow her and when she does something bad you would scold her. You did well even when you were tired. You even stopped smoking for Seren's sake.

The voice from the rock was clear. It was also odd.

everything she said was something he did. But it was everything he did after her passing. She might've guessed he would've done such things after she passed.

-Us being able to say goodbye without crying means we grew. We even promised.

"......Karina, you."

His voice trembled.
    Those are things you could never guess. There no way she could be able to pre-record such words. It felt like he was talking to the real Karina in front of him.

-Don't be scared, Milion. You are my hero. You're also Seren's hero.

"Karina!"

-I love you too, Milion. Thank you for giving me a present every year on my birthday. I feel happy seeing the different flowers each year. Thank you for making the All souls day for me.

Milion's eyes trembled. He was so surprised he couldn't speak and just stared.

"How did you......"

-Milion, I'm truly doing well. So you should be happy from now on. Enjoy your life. I won't cheat on you, I'll patiently wait beside the Gods. I loved my Milion who confidently lived everyday not this Milion who depressingly waits for the day he dies.

The blue light started to fade. It seemed like a firefly doing it's best to shine it's best light before dying.

Milion quickly grabbed the rock with both his hand. He didn't know what to do and just breathed and then slowly opened his mouth.

"I......"
    -Or I'll really cheat. The male Gods here are quite handsome.

"You can't!"

-See. Please enjoy your life then, go on an adventure and make many memories with Seren. Live your life to the fullest and come to me and tell me the fun memories you have with Seren.

"Yeah, yeah. I promise."

Milion vigorously nodded his head.

-Once tonight passes, the world will continue on like nothing however I'll always be by your side.

"I love you, Karina. Wait for me. Until I finish this journey."
    - Yes, slowly, take your time. So Seren doesn't get lonely.

The moment Milion whispered 'I love you' again the light completely disappeared.

Milion gripped hard on the rock and breathed in deeply. His eyes felt warm.

"wait for me, Karina."

He lightly kissed on the rock. After spending a long time sitting down, Milion went to bed beside Seren. The night didn't feel as painful as before.

The dead aren't supposed to mingle with the people who are alive so Karina had to pretend everything was a pre-recording.

The author made an IF story. That Milion and Karina both went back in time with their memories intact.
    Milion immediately rode a horse to the count's estate. He begged and begged as he rode the horse that it wasn't too late. So that Karina can live longer this time. When he arrived at the count's estate he sees the count's family having dinner but Karina wasn't there. He insulted the count's family for neglecting their daughter and immediately went to Karina's room. He knocked many times and there was no replies. The only time Karina who is sensitive to sound doesn't reply is when she's drawing. He opens the door without permission and sees Karina who is sketching. Karina soon notices Milion. Milion immediately asks her to live with him in the north. Karina immediately agreed to his sudden suggestion. (There was some minor drama with Karina getting kidnapped to another kingdom but that's unimportant). After Milion rescues Karina he and Karina starts talking for a long time. They promised to stay by each other's side till they both die from old age.

After Karina's death and after Milion finishes his Journey...
    They're both reborn on earth. Karina is a college art student and Milion is a rich man. They have some of their past life memory but not all. They just happily live their life though it's noted Milion looks old for his age LMAOO. Last chapter of the special after story is just them vowing to have children together and stay together happily.

10. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for these spoilers. I really cried while reading the recording of Karina. I'm glad that the author included an IF story and Modern IF story.

11. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoon adaptation coming out on the November 20th art by Kimpeul twitter

12. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like okay I guess it's kinda satisfying in the extra chapters that how she talk to them when she died and tell him to live happy and she is waiting for him but don't leave their daughter alone earlier and how then they reborn and live happily in the new world but still it's a sad ending and nothing happened to her family members like nothhhhiingggg?like wtf I wished that the sister and her admirer go to hell ofc the brother who think himself understand her and the father who didn't feel even a bit guilty, that's so irritating :mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a conversation between Milion and Perial in the special after story...

Everyone became older and became more like adults. The painful moments became a past memory.

"I hope you become happy."

"......"

"Thank you for giving up on Karina."

These were the words Milion couldn't tell him for the longest time. Since these words might make him upset.

Perial went stiff after hearing these words and then he slowly opened his mouth.

"......yes, you too, thank you."

He was thankful to Milion for giving a blind eye to his feelings before.

"You can't control human emotions. Before you know it, your eyes just start following her."

"......"

"You didn't cross the line because you were my friend. There's nothing for you to be sorry about or thankful about. I'm happy you found your path. Thank you for coming to Seren's birthday, see you at dinner."

Milion turned around and walked to his office.

Perial opened his mouth looking at Milion's back.

"Seren is also my precious niece."

"Tell me once you have a child, I'll specially be that child's uncle."

"No way, you'll have a treacherous path if you want to be my child's uncle."

14. BlueRoseJuliet

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about what happens to her family or are they never mentioned again?

15. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mentioned at all in the special after story. However before Karina's death they regretted what they did to her and decided to not meddle in Karina's life anymore. (WHICH SEEMS LIKE EVEN MORE NEGLECT BUT OK)