Spoiler Elqueeness

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DarkBlue, Oct 23, 2017.

1. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoil

2. marimel

marimel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the el that Sibel knew (blonde of one) is evil or not? bc, he seems a bit suspicious even that one demon said so.

SilverCrow63, Ceilo27 and ani2000 like this.
  3. NOBODY JUST A POTATO

NOBODY JUST A POTATO New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he really seems suspicious, like tf? he is sealed? that's really weird event to come up. i think he is fake

marimel and Ceilo27 like this.
  4. Shaiole

Shaiole Mad scientist

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too...
    Very sus. Acts like a white lotus biatch. No wonder trowell wants to kill that lotus

marimel and Ceilo27 like this.
  5. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a peek at the raws. Keep in mind that I don't understand Korean so I only glanced at the pics and google translated a part of it. Hopefully this will get you through the more painful chapters because it does get quite painful. Blond El and Sibel (the alicorn) are so argh. Purposefully hitting at his insecurities like that and making him feel like a replacement. But hopefully this image of Elrien brutally beating up the Demon God (Blond El) makes you feel better.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    https://imgbb.com/zhpwHFw

It looks like in ch138, Elrien got angry at and beat up Sibel a bit (he threw him into a pillar). He also reassured Elqueeness "My only son is you. There may be a time where you grow up and no longer need a parent. But I will still be your father." and patted him on the head. Saying that he had wished for his next generation spirit king to be able to get along with other people more, because he couldn't, and that Elqueeness is doing well and basically that he's proud of him. "Don't listen to other people's stories. Believe in me. Claim your rights to your heart's content. I, your father, allow it."

Some more details from previous chapters. Correct me if I'm wrong. Blonde El is actually the disguise of the demon god. Who is also Ruca. He was beaten up by Elrien for hurting El and trapping them in an illusion where they relive experiences designed to hurt them, El returning to the modern world where his family abused him. El was woken up from the illusion by Elrien (praise him, oh my god, he's the best dad) who looked badass in a suit btw. https://ibb.co/8X0K5SV
    Elrien then proceeded to brutally beat up Demon God (repeatedly and brutally), beat up Sibel, and reassure El as seen in the upper spoiler.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  6. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh thank god. Someone needed to beat him a long time ago. :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Thank you for the spoiler :blobxd::blobxd:

SilverCrow63 likes this.
  7. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    ….
    I have found out something shocking….

the demon god was an Elqueeness as well.
    :blobscream::blobscream:

And he isn’t actually a really bad guy. Just somewhat annoying.

Dofu and LadyAmaranthine like this.
  8. zaetheii

zaetheii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler?

9. LadyAmaranthine

LadyAmaranthine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are currently 170+ raw chapters in the manhua, and 154 chapters have been translated. I want to read the raws, unfortunately, I can't, for the life of me, translate it into English. There are steady releases for the manhua, but I think there are no translators for the novel.

I think that ''El'' did exist 4000 years ago and might be obliterated or erased by the will of the world. That's what Kanos said when his disguise blew up.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  10. Shuneko

Shuneko Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That blond EL is actually real water spirit king EL. That happens because EL have to travel time to the past. So actually this is something EL would do in the future so he himself still doesn't know and feels distressed. And that is not allowed to be remmembered by the law(as mentioned by demon god in ch139) so memories of others are erased. But I think the reason only Sibel can remember is that he was prisoned in blue sapphire and may be he was missed out.

MangoK, Ceilo27 and Dofu like this.
  11. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that makes sense. Does Sibel ever learn the truth? Do you know anything about the guardian star thing with Alisa and Isana? Who that red/pink haired cloak guy is the latest manhwa chapters?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG :blobastonished:
    This is so shocking and cliche at the same time. lol can’t see why I didn’t see that coming :blobjoy:

13. violettaC

violettaC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so though they would look good together El sees Tromwell as a brother

In the novel spoiler blond El prom the Past is the Sam as Elqueeness because of time travel El will go back in time to find Lapis Soal cause he dead

14. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LAPIS DIES?! WHAT CHAPTER IS THIS?

15. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    We actually I don’t know what chapter it is cause I haven’t actually read anything beyond 53 you should check out https
    I got most of the info from there also the reason Lapis dies is because a dumb blue dragon was in the cahoots with the demon king and released some energy that killed Lapis but don’t feel too sad cause Lapis is actually the Elqueeness before Elrein eventually he gets reincarnated as the god of destruction and war and is in charge of the demon realm cause Canos is dead but don’t feel even worse cause Canos managed to stop the demon king from becoming the evil god Canos gets reincarnated as a high elf called Noel but because of the side affects of dealing with the Demon king he has to bear weight of the pain Canos as Noel summons Elqueeness El tries to heal him but Noel refused eventually Elrein healed Canos they both begged Noel to return to the god realm eventually he listens also fun react from a spoiler Lapis tries to give El his god symbol like how Elrein gave El the symbol on his forehead or Canos on the hand but El refused because it looked like a spider also if you want to see manhwa spoilers you can go on Instagram and tag Elqueeness

Shizun and ValReads like this.
  16. Poppyseeds1

Poppyseeds1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the blue elf is reincarnation of Kang Ji-hoon’s(past life of Elqueeness) friend
    And the El he is talking about might be the modern time El
    The only thing is that the time difference might prove it to be wrong

17. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you know that he was originally a female spirit as well he changed his gender when he died because he didn’t want to be reminded of his days as Elqueeness his cheerful facade is because he is hiding his true nature and remember that he was the first spirit king to exist the second was Tromwell he had lived by himself for hundreds of not thousands of years Canos personality is what makes up the cute generations of Elqueenesses which is arrogance

yeah that’s true El time traveled about 4 thousand years ago that was the time Tromwell is born the reason El time travels is because lapis lazuli dies from a explosion caused by a dumb blue dragon El curses the blue dragon clan as long a a certain blue dragon lives then they would not be able to make contracts with water spirits El travels back in time to find lapis soul he is human for the time being El summons the current Elqueeness which is Elrein but because the other humans don’t know the difference between a demon a spirit they make a big deal out of it that attracts Canos attention Canos later finds out that El has his demon god seal El is trying to find the lapis lazuli gem it was the one on his circlet because that where El thinks that Lapis could be and at one point that gem was the at the demon gods temple

yeah that’s true El time traveled about 4 thousand years ago that was the time Tromwell is born the reason El time travels is because lapis lazuli dies from a explosion caused by a dumb blue dragon El curses the blue dragon clan as long a a certain blue dragon lives then they would not be able to make contracts with water spirits El travels back in time to find lapis soul he is human for the time being El summons the current Elqueeness which is Elrein but because the other humans don’t know the difference between a demon a spirit they make a big deal out of it that attracts Canos attention Canos later finds out that El has his demon god seal El is trying to find the lapis lazuli gem it was the one on his circlet because that where El thinks that Lapis could
    I don’t know weather they are a thing in the future because in one of the spoilers Tromwell confesses to Minerva currently Perdes that he liked her her name is Perdes because Minerva died and became a goddess of death like Elrein I don’t know how accurate that spoiler is but I really want to know who El ends up with it will be trouble some since he thinks of himself as a male but has the face of a female Elrein is out since he’s Els dad and has shown some interest in Ifrit or will when she becomes a goddess so is Lapis maybe he’s a dragon but when Lapis dies then he will become the god of war and destruction because turns out that he was once Elqueeness the Elqueeness before Elrein Tromwell is like a brother and family to him and I’m not sure I want to ship El with Canos but I think that it might be to much since he was the first Elqueeness and his personality Canos might be able to understand El since Canos was originally a female spirit but turned into a man because he didn’t want to be reminded of his time as Elqueeness over all I don’t know who to ship El with

MangoK likes this.
  18. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's more potential ship content for you. The author says El's good friend Taejin from Earth gets reincarnated as the god of blessings and gifts. He still has a big soft spot for El who later becomes a demonic attribute god (like all of the past Elqueeness lol). Following Elrein's example, he brings El with him whenever his angels hatch so they're more El-like. In addition, he keeps his hair long since El likes that style best (and his angels love playing with it). In a different post, the author said that, on earth, Taejin never married or had kids and ended up becoming a prosecutor that specialized in drugs and domestic abuse. It's not a lot of material, but it's more than enough for me to get the ship chugging. I kind of hope the author writes some side stories or a series about El becoming a God.

https://m.blog.naver.com/lehw415/30174294103
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=lehw415&logNo=30174222458&navType=by

19. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking at the korean wiki, Taejin was originally Ifrit before reincarnating into a human. And if im correct he was ifrit 4000 years ago before the current ifrit was born

MangoK and Dofu like this.
  20. violettaC

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s true in a spoiler I read that when El went back in time 4000 years ago to find lapis soul El got a kiss of from Ifrit on the forehead the current Ifrit we know is 2000 years old and Tae Jin is the previous Ifrit

I’m really happy that El got to see Tae Jin has there been any ships with El yet If anyone has any website spoilers could they share them
    https://namu.wiki/w/라데카

Dofu likes this.