Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Shikha

Shikha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't mc of transmigration novel write a comment like this before being iskeied

2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im dying to know how Aisha's first Fam met their end. After all that brainwashing and whatnot. Especially the emperor. The birth brother too, bet he regretted it all.

3. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To help with the raw, this is the Korean name: 다시 한 번, 빛 속으로

kaedeyuuki likes this.
  4. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still feel high when I saw her brother lovingly holding his sister.

Oh my heart. ❤️❤️❤️

5. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i kinda feel bad for the white lotus. She was a jealous child who made a deal with a demon, probably without knowing the consequences and she ended up getting possessed. Doesn't that mean that the demon did all of these horrible things to MC since she wasn't in control of her actions? also it makes total sense since she's so young and it's kinda hard to believe that she orchestrated any of this or had this much malice in her.

6. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already mentioned here that she was jealous of MC that was why she made a deal with a demon. She's aware that she's dealing with a demon. A powerful being. It means she wanted MC to disappear from their lives and steal her place. In the beginning she had that plan, no one advice her to do shit. She is the mastermind. Did you see the manhwa? The execution scene of MC? Her reaction when MC was accused? And whenever she mocked MC in jail? She's happy to see MC's suffering while the demon is doing the work for her. There's no spoiler about her being guilty.

That's why I don't feel bad for her. Yeah, she was a just a child but it doesn't excuse her actions. She orchestrated the death of MC. She brainwashed innocent people. It was also mentioned that MC was favored by her former family. She erased the good memories MC had with her former family. Almost all the antagonists like Mariane has this reason that's why they hate the female leads. "She took everything to me" " I should be in her place" " If (fl) dies I will get all she has" " She (fl) is the reason why I am suffering" " Why is she living a good life while I'm suffering? She doesn't deserve it" " She's fortunate because of her family but she doesn't deserve the honor."

All they do is always blame the FL for their suffering when they're the ones who fucked up their life.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, The illustration of ML in manhwa is hot ️️:bloblove: Isis is good too :blobcatblush:

8. Miyu1997

Miyu1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta I know who is Cosette and meil

Despaireon likes this.
  9. Grizakato

Grizakato Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosette is from Actually, I Was The Real One and Miel/Mielle is from The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass

seekingsnow likes this.
  10. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello good people can give me a spoiler what happened to her ex family. I want to see them suffer from regret. Thank you very much

Creolenerd likes this.
  11. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally get your point and I agree with a lot of what you're saying, I'm only making my assumptions because by the time the FL was framed and tortured the white lotus had clearly been already possessed, so maybe a lot of the extreme horrible things that happened were the demon's fault. idk but I guess we'll find out.

kaedeyuuki and rrraray like this.
  12. Farihasuha7

Farihasuha7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ml guys ?

13. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the spirit king

Lyndiz likes this.
  14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She only had a deal with a demon. It's either the demon is helping her by using her body and use her as a pawn or it is just the demon's power that's why her eyes turns red (?). I hope someone will spoil here if she's possessed or not. But yeah, she's a child it's either the demon approach her first or she was the first one who approach the demon. But the thing here is, she knew as a child that she's dealing with a demon. If she's not aware of the consequences of dealing with a demon then she should feel guilty because MC loved her. Maybe both the demon and Marianne occupy her body.

Some spoiler here even mentioned 'Marianne and the demon attacked' so maybe she's not totally possessed by the demon (?). Because she is still in her body unlike cosette, her body was possessed by a demon but she's not the real daughter. That's the part I want someone to clarify. :blobmelt:. If the OG marianne died when she had the deal with the demon then took over her body. Cuz maybe her appearance look like that because she got a demon in her body. I just connect the spoiler here where it mentioned that her mother and the emperor both had black hair.

That for me, is interesting about Marianne

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  15. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to make a revenge story to the family where the heinous act against FL was done because they were brainwashed. You want revenge, but it's not of their own volition/unconscious. I think when they regain consciousness and know what they're doing that's enough. It's already revenge without needing Aisha to do it herself.

16. mayyve

mayyve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where can I read the novel?

17. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup2, cuz the one who trulyyyy at fault was the fl's former sister cuz she's the one making contract with demon.. but her whole famli was brainwashed.. so i am quite satisfied with what the fl's former sister get at the end of story

18. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truthfully? If her og family members just lost their memories of her like Claude lost his memories of Athy and her mother and still treated the MC like sh!t because of it, I would feel more pity for Marianne if she was possessed by a d**** than I would for the OG family. However if Marianne was literally controlling their thoughts as well as movements I would agree with you. The same as I would if that last theory turns out to be exactly what happened to the MC's original parents in Why Are You So Obsessed?

magical_al00, Veille and Fostofina like this.