Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    It said in the og!novel, the heroine changed. But the title (from the start?) Is "don't trust the blond girl".
    Hmmm....

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  2. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just starting to read the novel and I got to the part where they did the first kiss which I wish lasted more ehem

Now the funny thing is…

Kalian used their first kiss to create a misunderstanding. I know this was already spoiled but I’ma go on detail. So Adele’s dad and Kallian came back from hunting and then Adele was waiting for them. Noelle and Xerox came in and said they should get a meal together. Now, this Noelle bich, kind of pressured Xerox to rush their engagement so that Adele and Kallian won’t get engaged and married right away. Since, if one of the family of Sergio family gets engaged/married the other members has to wait a few months more before they can do the same. So Noelle was aiming for that. Xerox told the count they want to rush their engagement, and Kallian said that it’s embarrassing but he was hoping the same for him and Adele. Good thing, the dad didn’t allow Xerox cuz he didn’t like how Xerox switched between his daughters. Now here comes the funny part.. this maybe inaccurate since the mtl is a bit confusing.

Kallian is talking to the Count about their engagement and for him to win against the Count, he made a misunderstanding. He said that Adele coveted his body (so when they kissed, Adele hugged Kallian’s neck while they were kissing XD) and she has to take responsibility and he also need to take responsibility as the commander of knight of San fieldo or something. Then the Count looked at his daughter and said the she IS his daughter lmao. The Count approved right away and what happened was the engagement was moved to today and then marriage after 3 days. And then rumors spread on how Adele fall in love with Kallian and then jumped on him and they also thought that daughter like Father.

3. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its probably already been spoiled but the latest manhwa translations led to a somewhat one-sided argument between our leads. Was MC... guilt tripping ML or legit mad?

5. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well just the fact alone that her every activity was being reported to ml meant she was not trusted. Even though the guy didn't call her to scold her (as readers WE know that but he has always been cold and strict to mc so obviously she would think that she was being accused based on a report) just the fact that she was under his surveillance is naturally enough to make her go into offensive. Honestly I loved that she told him off because he deserved it. She has constantly been judged for being rich by both rebecca and ML and although the guy has stopped looking at her like that, this will make him re think allllllllll his beliefs.

6. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reaalaaaally wish that someone could share the MTL novel. Pardon my broke ass wallet:cry:

7. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry not a spoiler
    In my opinion, she functions too efficiently to actually give her plan up for something that could be resolved through dialogue. Soooo.... I think this is definitely the Ace of her plan, that would lead to giving ML a wake-up call to look at her differently and prompt him to go after her. Because in her pov, I don't think she's aware that he DOES have some affection for her- only the readers are.

OR she could be too frustrated of his indifferent and cold behavior (again, in her pov, he views her as a rich noble who's not up to any good) and this could've been the straw on the camel's back that made her give him up as an option. And anyways, He IS too biased towards her(in the wrong way). Irrespective of his surveillance not being because he suspects her, however he DID spy on her. I'm pretty happy that he got called out on his prejudice though.

Laerta, Le_Tired and MiserableSOUL like this.
  8. mariyaoi143

mariyaoi143 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone there can spoil me on how the ml agreed to marry the FL please?? i’m dying here :cry::cry::(
    i mean, now we are already on 32nd chapter where the FL is already leaving (she didn’t even met the archbishop because of some misunderstanding with last night’s merchant and b*ch rebecca didnt even deny the accusations)
    anyway, i’m very curious how Killian able to unite to our FL and go back to her home together? despites his current relationship with the fl.

Ariary likes this.
  9. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to start spoiling from where the manga left off.Its from mtling so details might be off.This was far more difficult to translate than I expected:blobsweat:

All the priests, knights and the children have gathered to greet the archbishop. He asks why everyone is so gloomy but no-one tells him anything. Killian seems normal but his eyes are 'empty'. The archbishop enquires about Adele and Michael tells him (Killian does try to stop him though) that she had broken the shrine's old rule according to which money cannot be used in the premises. The change in food quality the next day was further proof to him. Michael says that Killian was just following the rules when he threw Adele out but Killian forcefully replies that he didn't ask her to leave. Michael says that even Rebecca was a witness to that incident. Rebecca looks unsettled but still does not say anything.

Archbishop tells Killian that the king is sick and is searching for him. He talks about a certain 'thing' that is soon going to attain it's true form and that Killian must prepare himself.Killian tells him that he has no regrets about entering the shrine.

The archbishop wonders why someone like Adele who seemed to have already adjusted to life in the shrine, would leave without meeting him.He asks whether Killian knows the reason behind the transaction and he replies that he doesn't.He tells Killian that since Adele is going to be the head of the family and is so pretty she will soon find someone outside( it seems like the archbishop suspects that Killian likes her). Rebecca enters the scene wanting to talk with both the Archbishop and Killian.

Adele and Jacqueline are walking down the mountain road.Jacqueline complains that Adele didn't even give her time to bring their luggage or food. She says that they should atleast go back to fetch a carriage and meet the Archbishop. But Adele isn't concerned and is ready to wait and let Jacqueline rest who is worried that they won't reach the bottom before the day ends. They stop near the waterfall where Adele had met Killian and come across a fox like creature (a rare beast of the forest). Adele traps him and decides to keep him as an emergency food resource.

Adele had actually planned out everything that had happened.She had asked Jacqueline to fetch Michael that night. Jacqueline had told him that the children were scared that there were ghosts in that area and had asked him to check it out. Adele knew that Rebecca was very faithful to the temple and so must havehad no clue about the merchant's actions. She knew that Killian would come the next day searching for her the next day.She had actually expected him to more angry then he had been. Adele has read a lot of harlequins in her past life and knew that misunderstandings are the best for making progress in a short time. She knew that Killian would become extremely guilty especially after hearing Rebecca, someone who was her enemy, vouch for her.
    Killian finally arrives. Adele acts like she is surprised.She asks if Rebecca had told him the truth but he replies that he hadn't talked to her, much to Adele's surprise.He asks Adele if he had ever told her that he hated her.This makes Adele grab his collar and ask if he had ever done anything to make her not think so. Killian says that if he had hated her he would have locked her up.He talks about the Sergio family and when she asks why, he says that it is now also his family and that it is embarrassing for the lord of the Sergio family to forget her own words.Adele is in disbelief since everything is happening faster than she expected

10. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :aww::aww::aww: if you have more spoilers, we will gladly accept :cookie:

Rika77, Manhwalover356 and H.G like this.
  11. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers ❤️

Rika77 likes this.
  12. Kimms

Kimms Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new heroine has blonde hair too, from what i can understand in the novel

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  13. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waw, tysm:blobhug: but can u continue what happend after that?

Ophelia_Hecate, Rika77 and noufa like this.
  14. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dis they have child in the end?

15. Kimms

Kimms Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is pregnant with twins but they arent born by the end of the novel

Lucy_, Assassel, lan2001h and 18 others like this.
  16. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore spoilers?

17. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was delaying posting this since a majority of the lead's conversation didn't make sense.But here is the continuation of the last batch of spoilers.
    Usual MTL disclaimer.

Now that Killian is her fiance, Adele enters her image management mode and tells him that she picked up the fox to raise it since it was alone, without its mother ( she wanted to eat it in reality:blobsweat_2:). She acts very affectionate towards it but it still tries to escape. However Killian becomes very serious when he looks at it since according to the imperial rule they can raise any animal except a beast. Adele looks at the fox's eyes and thinks that it looks normal and isn't a beast( I thought she already knew it was) .She tells Killian to ask her any question he wants, like about her allergies and soon.

Adele finally meets the Archbishop. He looks Kind but Adele is wary since her father had told her that the Sergio's can control people with money but the archbishop can control their hearts.

Her conscience is prickling her. She thinks that the Archbishop is like a father in law to her, since Killian had been in the temple from when he was a child.Killian had even saved the Archbishop's life in the past.She also doesn't want to incur God's wrath by lying to him.

When Killian ask for the Archbishop's permission to get married, the archbishop says that this is too soon for them to fall in love. Adele stops Killian and tells the truth. The archbishop says that he understands the situation and only wants them to take up responsibility for a once in a lifetime promise like that of marriage. He asks them to face all difficulties together.

Adele agrees. She thinks her father must have already reached their estate and they have to hurry. The archbishop says that they can leave but they have to take an oath first. Adele thinks the Archbishop is so thorough that he would have been a great rival if he had been a merchant
    The archbishop place his hands on their heads and blesses their union in the name of Enes. Adele is surprised to be surrounded by a golden light since she thought it would have just been a simple blessing.She thinks she is lucky since she would not have got this blessing if not for Killian and that it would be good for her business.However she is brought out of her peaceful state when the Archbishop, while praying, says that if either one of them breaks their union, they will have to atone with death

Ariary, Laerta, luliibunny and 45 others like this.
  18. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

noufa likes this.
  19. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #00. Prologue.

Rain and wind was blowing frighteningly from the early evening.

When the rumbling and thunder were added, the count's windows were hung and closed. As the best historic family in the south, it is said that it is a place where customers are constantly staying, but today it was frighteningly quiet. because it was a record heavy rain in three years.

Standing in the rain was enough to hurt anyones skin.

The guards guarding the main gate pulled a huge iron door and shouted.

"Lock it for sure!" What if there's a thief?" "Let's stop and go in. "I dont want to give up my life, and there's no way any crazy man would walk around at this time... uh."
    "stomping". The sound of horseshoe in the heavy rain gradually approached.

There's no one here at this time.

When the surprised guard turned his head, a silhouette became clear in the hazy fog.

The overwhelming shadow from afar made everyone shut up.

His robust appearance, which could not even be confused with anyone, shined naturally even in the heavy rain. Even dark silver armor that bounced off raindrops, melted into a dark fog and overpowered his surroundings.It wasn't until the entrance that the man pulled the reins of the black horse jumped off.
    Everyone was shocked but opened the gates. He was indifferent to the eyes of the guards That were looking at him.

Raindrops fell from the tip of his Hood and Silver Hair.

The golden blue eyes are particularly cold. The steep nose, sharp jawline, and the beautiful appearance like a statue under the moonlight gave off a cool chill. "...Where's my wife?""

Considering that he appeared through this heavy rain, the first word was unusual.

A bored guard instinctively pointed inside the mansion.

"Ma, ma'am would be in the drawing room on this floor. By now... "
    "Move away."
    The guard's leg shook when he received the order. The man, who had moved without a moment to catch, quickly entered of Count's mansion,

of He could have changed the HIS clothes first, but the HIS long legs climbed the stairs as fast as they could and stopped before the drawing room .He Opened the Door to the Drawing in Room.

"Do not worry.Lads About that ..." the What's Wrong with you, Xerock?

hey? What are you looking at.....
    "Oh my God! How can you be here!"
    "Why? am I not welcomed here?" "No. That's not what I meant..." Adele, who was in the midst of looking documents jumped up and looked absurd at the man's gloomy voice,

she looked around to find something to wipe off the water from his body, but his steps Faster were.

Coming close in the Blink of an eye , of He stared down at the man who was sitting in the opposite of Young Adele .

"...Didn't you say you'd arrive tomorrow?"staring at Xerox He asked

"Answer me."

The cold eyes flashed like a sharp sword. Just in time, when lightning outside the window was added, Adele asked him while shaking her blank head ,
    “By the way,you said you wont be here for a week, you're really early ...

You said you'd be late . How can you... in this weather..."
    “I couldn't go from the beginning because of some circumstances.”

It's been less than three hours since I saw him off.

When Adele opened her mouth, looking at him wet from head to toe, he raised his shoulders and chin as if nothing had happened and said ,

"I left something important "

"Is it important?" "A little? no it must be really important " "But what is it ?... What did you leave behind for you to come back like this in this weather?"

"Did you find it?"

“......”

It was clear that he would no longer answer. Looking at the table between the two, Adele sighed in relief without realizing it.

Whoo...! People might think that he is the husband who came to catch his cheating wife. I felt dizzy for a moment. First of all, when this man goes out, I should catch my breath and finish what I was doing. But this man needs to go outside first right!.
    instead of his footsteps I could only hear the sound of dragging the chair behind me and sitting facing xerox

"...... "

Staring at Xerox . Xerox who was sitting face to face, swallowed a dry saliva.

He turned his back to me , but Xerox will be looking at him head-on. While looking at Xerox's slightly trembling hands, Adele eventually turned around. "Hey, did you find it?."

"Don't worry about it." He Crossed his legs sitting in the chair in front of the fireplace.

He drew his head firmly. Sweeping his wet hair over a his beautiful face without a single expression, he gave advice once again, not warning...

"You can do your work comfortably." "dont worry about me. just act like I am not here ,I wont disturb you ."

In the sudden silence of the room, only the flames in the fireplace swirled.

Adele, who was trying to grab the document again, closed her dry lips. SHe's the top and only successor of county.

It is a body that will be the head of sergio county. She can always kick out a man who intruded like this as nothing . But there is only one reason why it cannot be done.
    "I said you have nothing to worry about."

That very arrogant and brutal man was none other than her husband whom she chose for herself
    hey guys I tried to mtl and proof read it.. I hope you understand this , and sorry it there is something wrong. bcz proofreading is really hard

Laerta, cjburaira, L.M.L and 22 others like this.
  20. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you